No matter who is wrong. Time will verify your ageeverything. Maybe, you can have what you had before

Sam.Thank you for asking me to play soccer with you. But I’m afraid I can’t. I have a piano lesson on Tuesday. Maybe another time.Nancy Sandy,Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday par 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Sam,Thank you for asking me to play soccer with you. But I’m afraid I can’t. I have a piano lesson on Tuesday. Maybe another time.Nancy&Sandy,Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party on Friday. I’d love to come, but I have to go to New York that day. I hope you will have a happy birthday party.Nancy&Lucy,Thanks a lot for your invitation. I’d love to go to your house for dinner on Thursday. But I have to get my things ready(准备) for traveling(旅行). How about coming to my house with Lily? My mother cooks fish very well. I think you’ll like it. I hope to see you before I’m leaving.Nancy&Rose,Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight? Lucy and Lily will come.Nancy根据表格内容,选择正确答案。(10分)小题1:How many invitations does Nancy send?A、Two.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、Three.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、Four.小题2:&&&&&&&&will have a birthday party.A、Sam&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、Sandy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、Lucy小题3:Nancy will go to New York on&&&&&&&.A、Tuesday&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、Wednesday&&&&&&&&&&& C、Friday小题4:What does Nancy have to do on Thursday?A、To get her things ready for traveling.B、To cook fish for Lucy and Lily.C、To play soccer with Sam.小题5:Which of the following is TRUE?A、Nancy is coming to Lucy’s house for dinner.B、Nancy invites Rose to come to her house for dinner.C、Lucy and Lily can’t come to Nancy’s house for dinner.
小题1:A小题2:B小题3:C小题4:A小题5:B试题分析:Nancy写给Sam,Sandy,Lucy及Rose的便条,给Sam,Sandy和Lucy的是表示感谢的便条。给Rose的便条是邀请她来家吃晚宴。小题1:判断推理题。在四个便条中,第三个和第四中发出了邀请How about coming to my house with Lily? Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?,所以她发了两个邀请故选A。小题2:细节理解题。在给Sandy的便条中Sandy, Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party on Friday谢谢你邀请我参加你的生日晚会,故选B。小题3:细节理解题。在第二个边条中Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party on Friday. I’d love to come, but I have to go to New York that day谢谢你邀请我参加你周五的生日晚会,我很乐意去但我那天要去纽约,故选C。小题4:.细节理解题。 I’d love to go to your house for dinner on Thursday. But I have to get my things ready(准备) for traveling(旅行).我很愿意周四去你家吃晚餐,但我不得不准备旅行的东西,故选A。小题5:判断推理题。在第四个便条里Rose, Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?可判断B正确。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
After six months’ busy work, Tom wants to take a vacation. He thought about going to America, but decided &&&&&Majorca, an island (岛) in Spain. Every &&&&&Tom goes for vacation, he just stays in the hotel all day and night. The &&&&&thing he does is visiting the club. It’s still within (在……之内) the &&&&. It’s not &&&&&at all. This time Jack, Tom’s friend, told him that Majorca is a beautiful place, and he could have lots of things to do and have a lot of&&. He also &&&&, “There are very interesting parks, &&&&&you can have a great time. There are many exciting sports too, such as climbing the mountains and &&&&. They can bring happiness to you. You’ll &&&&&all your problems.” Tom is glad to hear that. He is sure that he is having a great vacation. 小题1:A.to B.forC.onD.in小题2:A.weekB.month C.dayD.time小题3:A.only B.differentC.busyD.same小题4:A.islandB.city C.hotelD.trip小题5:A.cheapB.interestingC.beautifulD.boring小题6:A.moneyB.fun C.workD.illness小题7:A.thoughtB.heardC.planned D.said小题8:A.soB.butC.becauseD.if小题9:A.going ridingB.going sleepingC.renting videos D.watching TV小题10:A.rememberB.takeC.forgetD.make
题型:阅读理解
I’m John.My father is a factory manager.He comes from America.My mother is a teacher.She’s English.She can speak some Chinese.She is an English teacher at schoo1.I’m a student in my mother’s schoo1.At school I can play with my Chinese friends.We can play football,basketball and table tennis.My mother can play the piano and tennis.She can also sing well.小题1:John’s father is _______.&&&&&&&A.in a schoolB.in a factoryC.in a hotelD.in a hospital小题2:John’s mother is from_______.&&&&&&&&A.AmericaB.ChinaC.EnglandD.Japan小题3:John can _______.&&&&&&&A.singB.play the pianoC.play tennisD.play table tennis小题4:John’s mother can _______.A.play football and singB.play basketball and the pianoC.play tennis and table tennisD.play the piano and sing小题5:_______can speak some Chinese .A.JohnB.John’s motherC.John’s fatherD.John’s friends
题型:完形填空
I am Kim, I am 15 years old. I have a little sister, Kelly. She likes to go everywhere with me. It was a Saturday afternoon in summer. It was very ____and no one wanted to stay at home. I went swimming in the _____. My sister, Kelly wanted to go with me. “ Take her with you, Kim, ” said my father. “she will do what you say, I think.” Then we ____the river quickly. Many people were ___in it. I told Kelly to play on the bank*, then I jumped into the river. About an hour later, I got a ___ in my hand. Kelly was very _____. She found a bottle and put the fish in it. She did _______ but watching the fish that evening. Suddenly I heard Kelly ____in the room. I ran to her and asked,” what’s wrong ____you?” “ The fish has died,” she said “I thought it was ______. So I took it out of the bottle and put it on the chair, I only wanted it to have a rest.”小题1:A.warmB.coolC.hotD.cold小题2:A.riverB.seaC.poolD.ocean小题3:A.got toB.got outC.got onD.got up小题4:A.washingB.runningC.restingD.swimming小题5:A.dogB.catC.duckD.fish小题6:A.angryB.happyC.sadD.sorry小题7:A.everythingB.somethingC.nothingD.anything小题8:A.singingB.cryingC.smilingD.talking小题9:A.withB.fromC.toD.on小题10:A.hungryB.freeC.tiredD.busy
A man came home from work late, tired and unhappy, to find his 5-year-old son waiting for him at the door.
The boy asked, "Daddy, how much do you make per hour?" The father was furious at his son's question.
When he said $20 an hour, the little boy asked his father to lend $10 to him. The father was even angrier because he thought the boy just wanted some money to buy a toy. So he didn't answer his son.
The little boy quietly went to his room. After about an hour or so, the man calmed down and started to think: Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $10.
"Maybe I was too hard on you just now," the man went into the room and said. "Here's the $10 you asked for."& "Oh, thank you, Daddy!" He said. Then, he reached under his pillow, pulled out some crumpled coins and said, "Daddy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you." 小题1:How much does the man make if he works 10 hours? A.$10. B.$20. C.$30.D.$40小题2:In this passage, the underlined word "furious" means ______. A.very angry B.quite happy C.too excited D.a little nervous小题3:At first, the father refused to lend the boy any money because ______. A.he thought the boy wanted to keep the money for himself B.he did not have enough money at that momentC.he thought the boy would buy something of no use D.the boy always borrowed money from him小题4:The boy wanted to buy ______ with twenty dollars. A.a new book for himself B.a nice present for his father C.a toy for his own birthday D.an hour of his father's time小题5:From the passage, we can infer (推断) that the boy's father ______. A.often played with his son B.spent little time with his son C.didn’t love his son at allD.often came back home early
Do you always understand the instructions on a bottle of medicine? Here’s one for John. John is twelve years old. He had a cold and coughed day and night. He went to a doctor and was given some cough medicine. Please read the following instructions and see if you can understand them.Cough Medicine:The medicine is for a person with a cough. Shake it well before using.Take it three times each day before meals or before sleep.Dose(剂量):Age: over14& 2 teaspoonfuls1 teaspoonful1/2 teaspoonfulNot fit for children below the age of three or old persons with heart trouble.Put it in a cold place. Use it before December 1st, 2006.小题1:John should take _____ a day.A.2 teaspoonfulsB.3 teaspoonfulsC.4 teaspoonfulsD.1 teaspoonful小题2:The medicine should be kept in _____.A.a fridgeB.hot waterC.any placeD.the sun小题3:John should _____ before he takes it.A.shake the medicine wellB.eat nothingC.do some exerciseD.drink a cup of tea小题4:When people are ______ years old, they cannot take this medicine.A.eightyB.thirtyC.twoD.twelve小题5:John will _____ the medicine when it is left after December 1st, 2006.A.throw awayB.begin to takeC.take onceD.take more than three times
My name is Jack Green, Jack is my first name and Green is my family name. I’m an American(美国) boy . My telephone number is 5689. Look! This is my ID card .It’s blue. The number is 0839.根据短文内容选择正确答案:小题1:Green is Jack’s(杰克的) ________A. first name&&&&&&& B.family name&&&&& C.Chinese name小题2:Jack is __________A.an American boy&& B.a Chinese boy&&& C.an American girl小题3:His telephone number is _________A.5689&&&&&&&&&&&& B.0839&&&&&&&&&&& C.6986小题4:What color is his ID card ? It’s __________A.blue&&&&&&&&&&&& B.black&&&&&&&&&& C.white小题5:His ID card number is ________A. zero nine three eightB.zero three eight nineC.zero eight three nine
Will you be excited when you finally get to relax? What will the Junior 3 students do to celebrate after the senior high school entrance exams in June? Here, three of them tell us what they plan to do after the big exam.Li Junzhe, 15, Huaihua, Hunan:
My friends and I will travel to Beijing and the Shanghai Expo right after the exam.We planned to go by ourselves but were turned down by our parents.They said we were too young to travel alone.Actually I'm okay with it because I've already traveled by myself.Zhu Hangian, 15, Dexing, Jiangxi: What am I going to do this summer? Of course I'll go to see the Shanghai Expo! But before that, I will watch movies.Because of the big exam, I haven't seen any movies for a long time.I will watch whatever is in the cinema! As for the Expo, I can't wait to see the seeds in the UK Pavilion.Dong Xu, 14, Dalian, Liaoning: I will, no doubt, play computer games for days after the big exam.My mother never let me during the past few years.I can't imagine how exciting it will be now.Also my friends and I will go to see the Shanghai Expo.The first must-see on my list is the Liaoning Pavilion, our home pavilion.I'm curious (好奇的) about what we are showing to the world there.根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择最恰当的答案。小题1:The underlined word "Pavilion." means _______ in Chinese.A.场馆B.水族馆C.溜冰场D.台球馆小题2:Who has the experience of travelling alone?A.Dong XuB.NobodyC.Zhu HangjianD.Li Junzhe小题3:Zhu Hangian will ________ before traveling to Shanghai.A.watch movies at homeB.play computer gamesC.see films in the cinemaD.go to Beijing with his friends小题4:The three students will be excited about their summer plans because_______.A.they will go to see the Shanghai ExpoB.they all want to see moviesC.they will play games for daysD.they will travel to Beijing小题5:What is the best title for this passage?A.A Plan To The Shanghai ExpoB.Summer fun ahead!C.A trip To ShanghaiD.The Big Exam
A bag is useful and the word “bag” is useful, too. Here is an interesting phrase(短语), “to let the cat out of the bag”. In meaning it is the same as “to tell the secret(秘密)”. And there is an old interesting story about it.  Long ago, when farmers wanted to sell chickens at the market, they would usually just throw the chickens in cloth (布) bags. But cats were cheaper than chickens at that time, so many farmers would put cats into the cloth bags but not chickens. One day, a woman asked a man for a chicken. The man gave her a cloth bag in which there was a cat. &&&&&When the man opened the cloth bag, a big black cat ran out. Not a chicken! The man’s secret was out and everyone knew it.  Now when we say someone gives away a secret, we say “he lets the cat out of the bag”. And that is the story where the interesting phrase came from.小题1:The underlined word “it” in the passage refers to (指的是) &&&&.A.the useful bagB.the phraseC.the catD.the chicken小题2:The farmers put cats but not chickens in the bags to &&&&&when they sold chickens.A.tell the secretB.sell the catsC.get more moneyD.keep the cats quiet小题3:Which is the best for the blank (空白处) in the passage?A.The woman was angry to see a cat. B.The man put a cat in the bag.C.The man asked her to see the chicken.D.The woman wanted to see the chicken.小题4:The writer wrote the story to tell us &&&&.A.the woman was smartB.how farmers sold their catsC.the phrase is usefulD.where the phrase came from
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 verify your age 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信