all the food_____ready but there is junk food_____no drink

114网址导航Welcome to the meat and veggies of the Paleo Diet. While I encourage you to stick to the basics as much as possible, I’m a realist. Chances are you’ve probably survived your whole life consuming a lot of stuff on the “no-no” list, and you’re not likely to give everything up, and that’s alright. In fact, I even encourage it. The 80/20 rule states you are bound to experience 99% of the benefits from this way of eating by just following the guidelines 80% of the time. I myself have refused to give up two staples that make life worth living: Tex-Mex and Blue Bell Ice Cream. So feel free to let loose every now and then, as long as the line you draw is relatively close to 80/20 and not more like 65/35.
Let’s start with the stuff you are free to eat in abundance:
lots of leafy greens, including romaine, spinach, arugula, kale,
chard, mixed baby greens/spring mix (my favorite) and even iceberg
different colored fruits and veggies-variety is good- don’t be
afraid to try funky veggies like beets, butternut squash, spaghetti squash and
rudabaga to name a few
lean meats-high quality beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb,
goat, wild game, etc. The more natural the better, i.e.
grass fed/ free range/ wild caught. Some fatty meats are ok, they are
just indicators that the animal is grain fed/more processed than a natural one. I
love bacon, chorizo, and fatty brisket, just try to limit these types of
meats , unless you can find them organic and uncured (which you can at
Whole Foods, but for a pretty penny)
Seafood-shrimp, oysters, scallops, eel, octopus, crawdads, and of course, fish. Coldwater fish such as salmon and mackerel are usually the best. Warm water is fine too though. Avoid farm raised seafood if possible
Lots of eggs! Don’t buy into the
. Eating lots of eggs can actually lower your LDL (bad Cholesterol)
levels. Also, don’t be afraid to try them raw. In healthy individuals,
the threat of salmonella poisoning is nearly non existent. Just make
sure the eggs you are eating are from healthy chickens, i.e. cage free,
organic, etc. Raw eggs are extra tasty in fruit and protein shakes. Check out the
section for tips on raising your own Chickens.
plant/monounsaturated fats and oils- nuts, seeds, avocados, olive oil, coconut
oil, toasted sesame seed oil, nut oils, and even real butter to name a
few. Avoid the following oils: Canola, Cottonseed, Margarine,
Safflower/sunflower, soybean oil, corn oil, partially hydrogenated oils, trans fat, and
vegetable shortening. For a full description of good vs. bad oils,
reference the , pg. 132
Berries-this can be grouped with fruits, but berries in particular are fantastic for you. Think blueberries, goji berries, acai berries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, huckleberries, etc.
Enjoy in Moderation:
Dark Chocolate. At a minimum, find chocolate that is at least 70%
Cocoa. I prefer 85-90%. I can find
bars at my grocers for less
than $2.50. Cocoa beans are almost solid plant fat and contain lots of
antioxidants
Alcohol-No more than 1-2 glasses of beer or wine a day, preferably red wine for its
Caffeine-A lot of the die hard Paleo Diet freaks will tell you to stay away from caffeine. If it’s in the form of a soda or over the top energy drink, yes you should. If we’re just talking about tea or coffee, I feel its ok-so long as you don’t use the caffeine as a crutch for waking up in the morning or staying up at night (unless you’re a college student-I did 5 years of architecture school so I know fully well the necessity of coffee for such things!). If you’re doing most everything else Paleo, your energy levels should be balanced and you should wake up refreshed anyways. If you’re like me and really just enjoy coffee, go ahead and have a cup or two each day!
Dairy-You will note below that milk is prohibited. From a purists point of view, anything with milk is prohibited. Most Paleo supporters feel that dairy products like cheese, yogurt, butter, sour cream, and heavy cream fall into a gray area that make them ok to use occasionally. My personal take is that such products are tasty and nutritious. Some kind of process has removed the sugars (lactose) and left behind the protein and fat (the tasty stuff!) I cover dairy in depth in an advanced article.
Enjoy Sparingly:
Natural Sweeteners. Honey existed during Caveman times, and I’m sure they didn’t hesitate to enjoy it if the opportunity presented itself, but I doubt with their technology this was very often. That said, using local raw honey can help with allergies and boost your immune system.
Some other sweeteners such as agave nectar have health benefits and a relatively low glycemic index, but are expensive. Real Maple Syrup is delicious. It also has a very high GI index. Hopefully since you aren’t eating pancakes anymore you won’t have a need for syrup.
Some natural grain/starchy carbs- This mostly includes sweet potatoes since these are so high in nutrients, but I can also think of teff, quinao, and lentils.
You ever notice how dogs only drink when they really want to? The same should apply to you. Despite all the advice from doctors and coaches to hydrate, hydrate, hydarate and that age-old adage to drink 8 glasses of water a day, it’s really ok to just drink when you’re thirsty. Sisson points out that there is no conclusive scientific data to validate that 8 glass a day recommendation. Furthermore, we get quite a bit of water from the food we eat. Your body will tell you when it’s thirsty, listen to it.
Now, for the food you should AVOID:
Processed Carbs:
Sugar, anything with high fructose corn syrup, bread, tortillas, pasta,
muffins, pastries, pancakes. anything with wheat or flour. Just about any food that comes packaged in a box.
Natural carbs:
Potatoes (except for yams or sweet potatoes, see above)
Peanuts (technically a legume, not a nut!)
Corn (technically a grain, not a vegetable).
Milk and non-European yogurts (yogurts that have added sweetening or
other stuff, like “Fruit on the Bottom”)
The “Non-Rules” of Eating
To me, one of the most beautiful things about the Paleo Diet, is that other than what you shouldn’t eat, there are no
guidelines.
1. You do not have to limit portions, because your body will do it
for you once you get all the junk out of your system. Your body will be
getting all the nutrients it needs, thus sending the proper hormonal
messengers to your brain signaling satiety. Even if you willfully try to
eat too much, as long as what you’re eating isn’t triggering a large
insulin response, your body has other mechanisms in place to regulate
itself. Still, practice eating until you are no longer hungry, not until
you are “full”.
2. You do not have to eat 3 square or 6 small meals evenly spaced throughout the day as society or trendy diets dictate.
3. You don’t have to eat certain types of food for any given meal.
It’s interesting how Americans have come to view cereals, eggs, bacon,
pancakes, biscuits etc. as only “breakfast” foods. We also consider a
sandwich to be a universal “lunch” food, and for “dinner” we usually
have some type of meat with vegetable and bread sides. Try eating fish for breakfast and eggs/fruit for dinner sometime!
4. Adding to #3, you don’t have to combine foods to balance a meal or
for that matter worry about combining too many different foods.
Cavemen hardly ever had a secure supply of food for such eating
habits, so his genes evolved to adapt to this. Maybe he would wake up
and happen to kill a rabbit or be next to a grove of fruit and nut
trees, so he would fill up on these foods while he had the chance. He
might go the rest of the day without finding anymore food, until right
before dark, when he discovered a bird’s nest with some tasty eggs. He
might go another two days eating only wild berries he found along his
journey before reaching a river that had bountiful fish! We obviously
don’t live in times of food insecurity like they did, but, we have
modern stresses that can simulate those conditions: a deadline at work
forcing one to skip lunch, an early morning meeting that leaves no time
for breakfast, an urgent home repair forces dad to skip dinner. You get
the point. Just east the right things, and eat until you are no longer
hungry (as opposed to eating until you are full-see the difference?) and
you’ll be just fine. After a few weeks of being on the Paleo diet,
your body will be relying more on fat as an energy source rather than
carbs. Unless you have completely depleted your blood and muscle
glycogen stores ( intense physical exercise 2 hours or more), your
hormones will not be signaling extreme hunger pangs, so the discomfort
of hunger should not be as great as before when your body relied mostly
upon carbohydrates for energy. Glucose can run out quickly. Fat, you
have quite a large reserve of it, even those of us who are very lean. At
about 6% body fat and 165lbs, that means I have about 10 lbs of body
fat. 1 lb of fat is equal to 3500 calories worth of energy, so you can
see that this would last me quite some time!
Caveman might not have gotten all his required nutrients in a single
day, but let’s say over the course of 4 days he did. The body is good at
averaging out in a situation like this. So, if you feel like eating
fish for breakfast and eggs for dinner, or only feel like eating meat
one day and only vegetables the next, or just feel like eating one huge
meal at breakfast or lunch and being content for the rest of the day, go
for it! There are no rules! Our ancestors went through a lot of
hardship to develop these abilities, so I suggest you take full
advantage of them.
Here is the kicker though. Those first two weeks of transition might
be tough. You will probably feel weak, tired, maybe even light headed.
Be patient and have faith that your body will soon adapt to the food it
was meant to eat. If you are an athlete in the midst of training or
racing, you must be willing to sacrifice your results in a race or two
and some of your training intensity during that time, but trust me,
subduing short term pleasure is well worth the results you’ll see long
5. one of my favorites- you get to eat with the best eating utenstils ever invented-your hands! I love eating with my hands. They are more efficient than silverware. Instead of my brain telling my fingers telling the fork what to do, I just let my hands have right at it! There are social occasions where a fork and knife are still proper, but when I’m at home I’m using my hands. Don’t be afraid to indulge your inner Caveman and give this a try.
One last thing to add involves how you prepare and eat your food,
i.e. cooked versus raw. In almost all instances, food closest to its
natural state will be healthier for you. Please check out my post on raw
Leave a Comment
You Can Support Paleo Diet and Living by Shopping Amazon and the Caveman Marketplace by Clicking the Links Below
Jump To...
Other Resources
CategoriesCategories
Select Category
Barefoot Running&&(5)
Gardening&&(2)
Gathering&&(1)
Hunting&&(2)
Paleo Diet&&(25)
&&&Fasting&&(1)
&&&Paleo Recipes&&(8)
Paleo Exercise&&(10)
&&&Agility Exercises&&(1)
&&&Lifting&&(1)
&&&Low Level Cardio&&(4)
&&&Sprinting&&(2)
Paleo Living&&(14)
&&&Avoid Poisonous Things&&(1)
&&&Hygiene&&(1)
&&&Live Simply&&(1)
&&&Sleep&&(2)
Caveman Marketplace
Subscribe to the Newsletter!With drink and food _________ , the farmer had to walk out of the cave.
A.run out
C.run out of
D.using up
试题“With drink and food ____...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
阅读下文,完成小题(27分)林徽因传(节选)张清平①1920年初夏,林徽因伴随父亲来到了欧洲。②各处景物走马灯似的从眼前流过,各种印象叠加在了一起:巴黎街头自由的人们和自由的空气,罗马游览胜地绿色松林如波涛般望不到尽头,阿尔卑斯山上终年不化的皑皑白雪,法兰克福一碧如洗的蓝天上盘旋的鸽群,钟声、鸟鸣、树林、草地组成了和谐的交响,风情万种;遗址、遗迹如珍奇宝石穿成的项链,浪漫多姿;古老而迷人的欧洲像是一幅色泽古黯的织锦,散发着久远的高贵的气息。③徽因的感受是复杂的。她敞开心灵摄取吸收来自这个新世界的印象和知识,纷至沓来的杂驳信息常常使她感到既新奇又疲倦。同时,远离祖国,远离同龄伙伴的她又时常感到深深的孤独和无所适从。在父亲频繁外出的时间里,孤零零的她时常想,父亲出去给别人演讲些什么呢?他讲的那些问题有那么重要吗?他怎么根本就不在意近在身旁的女儿呢?④一个人的时候,她更多的是偎在壁炉旁,一本接一本地阅读英文版的书刊。此时,她才对北京培华女子中学严谨的学风心怀感激。来到英国后,她没有怎么费力就能够自如地与人交流和用英语阅读。她读维多利亚时代的小说,读丁尼生、霍普金斯、勃郎宁的诗,读萧伯纳的剧本。刚开始,她的阅读还带有学习英语的目的,可读着读着,这些书就引领着她进入了一个令她心醉神迷的世界。尽管其中的一些作品她早在国内就看过林琴南的中译本,可如今读过原著,她才知道那些文言的译本是多么蹩脚,简直不能传达原文的情致于万一。徽因天性敏感细腻,文学唤醒了她对生活的种种体验,激起了她强烈的共鸣。⑤伦敦的天气仿佛永远只有好坏两极。春夏之际,太阳明媚而艳丽。垂柳柔柔的枝条在风中软软地飘荡,星星点点的野花点缀着青葱绵密的草坪,一切都有着鲜明的色彩,一切都充满了勃勃的生机。这时节,徽因总爱跟着女房东一同外出。女房东是一位建筑师,徽因常和她一道出去写生、作画。她最爱去的地方是剑桥一带,那里有画不完的各种建筑和景致。徽因拿着一本书,坐在草坪上,四下望去,皇家教堂富丽庄严,皇家学院散发着宁静、幽雅的气息,“三一学院”图书楼上,拜伦雕像风神潇洒地凝视着遥远的天际。⑥在国内,徽因随着家庭的搬迁,南来北往走过许多地方,出国后跟着父亲也到过一些城市。可只有在这里,在尽情领略了英国剑桥脱尽尘埃的景色后,她才恍然觉察,那
的朝晖晚霞,好像可以随着空气、星光一起渗透进人的灵魂。⑦她想起小时候住在祖父家,看过好多宋元名家的山水画。那时她不明白,为什么那些画卷上,总是画着那么雄奇的山川,那豆大的房舍和米粒大小的人物。如今她懂了,人在自然的怀抱里真是很小,小到只想变成一株草、一朵花、一滴露珠。在与女房东的交谈中,徽因知道了建筑师与盖房子的人的区别,懂得了建筑与艺术密不可分。以这样的眼光再去回想她在国内国外看过的庙宇和殿堂,果然就对这些建筑有了不同的理解和感受。⑧从这时起,徽因萌生出了对未来事业的朦胧愿望。【相关链接】林徽因是中国著名的建筑学家和作家,为中国第一位女性建筑学家,同时也被胡适誉为中国一代才女。她曾参与国徽设计和天安门人民英雄纪念碑设计、改造传统景泰蓝,为民族及国家作出莫大的贡献。小题1:第⑥段横线上填写的词语依次是
A.潺潺奔涌无边青青明艳灿烂窈窕玲珑
B.无边青青窈窕玲珑明艳灿烂潺潺奔涌
C.无边青青潺潺奔涌窈窕玲珑明艳灿烂
D.潺潺奔涌窈窕玲珑无边青青明艳灿烂
小题2:第②段画线句“古老而迷人的欧洲像是一幅色泽古黯的织锦,散发着久远的高贵的气息”,运用了
的修辞方法,其表达效果是
。(4分)小题3:第③段中提到“徽因的感受是复杂的”,她的感受主要来自两个方面(1)
(4分)小题4:阅读第⑦段,完成题目。(5分)(1)根据上文,“以这样的眼光再去回想她在国内国外看过的庙宇和殿堂”句中“这样的眼光”具体指的是
。(2分)(2)用“这样的眼光”看苏州园林,从一个角度谈谈你的理解和感受。(字数不限;3分)
小题5:下列对结尾画线句含义理解不正确的一项是(
A.林徽因喜欢欧洲优美的风光,因此产生了对未来事业的朦胧愿望。
B.林徽因领悟了建筑学的真谛,从而立下成为建筑学家的愿望。
C.林徽因立志成为建筑学家与身为建筑师的女房东也有一定的关系。
D.林徽因的立志源于她顿悟了中国传统美学和欧洲建筑艺术的共性。
小题6:结合本文内容和相关链接,我们知道,林徽因的成就与很多因素密切相关,请选择一个方面,谈谈你从中得到的启示。(80字左右;8分)
我喜欢用日历,不用月历。为什么? 厚厚一本日历是整整一年的日子。每扯下一页,它新的一页——光亮而开阔的一天便笑嘻嘻地等着我去填满。我喜欢日历每一页后边的“明天”的未知,还隐含着一种希望。“明天”乃是人生中最富魅力的字眼儿。生命的定义就是拥有明天。它不像“未来”那么过于遥远与空洞。它就守候在门外。走出了今天便进入了全新的明天。白天和黑夜的界线是灯光;明天与今天的界线还是灯光。每一个明天都是从灯光熄灭时开始的。那么明天会怎样呢?当然,多半还要看你自己的。你快乐它就是快乐的一天,你无聊它就是无聊的一天,你匆忙它就是匆忙的一天。如果你静下心来就会发现,你不能改变昨天,但你可以决定明天。有时看起来你很被动,你被生活所选择,其实你也在选择生活,是不是? 每年元月元日,我都把一本新日历挂在墙上。随手一翻,光溜溜的纸页花花绿绿滑过手心,散着油墨的芬芳。这一刹那我心头十分快活。我居然有这么大把大把的日子!我可以做多少事情!前边的日子就像一个个空间,生机勃勃,宽阔无边,迎面而来。我发现时间也是一种空间。历史不是一种空间吗?人的一生不是一个漫长又巨大的空间吗?一个个明天,不就像是一间间空屋子吗?那就要看你把什么东西搬进来。可是,时间的空间是无形的,触摸不到的。凡是使用过的日子,立即就会消失,抓也抓不住,而且了无痕迹。也许正是这样,我们便会感受到岁月的匆匆与虚无。 时针是从来不会逆转的。倒行逆施的只有人类自己的社会与历史。于是,光阴岁月,就像一阵阵呼呼的风或是闪闪烁烁的流光。它最终留给你的只有是无奈而频生的白发和消耗中日见衰弱的身躯。为此,你每扯去一页用过的日历时,是不是觉得有点像扯掉一个生命的页码? 我不能天天都从容地扯下一页。特别是忙碌起来,或者从什么地方开会、活动、考察、访问归来,看见几页或十几页过往的日子挂在那里,黯淡、沉寂和没用,被时间掀过的日历好似废纸。可是当我把这一叠用过的日子扯下来,往往不忍丢掉,而把它们塞在书架的缝隙或夹在画册中间,就像从地上拾起的落叶。它们是我生命的落叶! 别忘了,我们的每一天都曾经生活在这一页一页的日历上。 记得1976年唐山大地震那天,我在长沙路思治里12号那个顶层上的亭子间被彻底摇散,震毁。我一家三口像老鼠那样找一个洞爬了出来。当我双腿血淋淋地,站在洞外,那感觉真像从死神的指缝里侥幸地逃脱出来。转过两天,我向朋友借了一架方形铁盒子般的海鸥牌相机,爬上我那座狼咬狗啃废墟般的破楼,钻进我的房间——实际上已经没有屋顶。我将自己命运所遭遇的惨状拍摄下来。我要记下这一切。我清楚地知道这是我个人独有的经历。这时,突然发现一堵残墙上居然还挂着日历——那蒙满灰土的日历的日子正是地震那一天:日,星期三,丙辰年七月初二。我伸手把它小心地扯下来。如今,它和我当时拍下的照片,已经成了我个人生命史_______________的珍藏了。 由此,我懂得了日历的意义。它原是我们生命忠实的记录。从“隐形写作”的含义上说,日历是一本日记。它无形地记载我每一天遭遇的、面临的、经受的,以及我本人应对与所作所为,还有改变我的和被我改变的。 然而人生的大部分日子是重复的——重复的工作与人际关系。重复的事物与相同的事物都很难被记忆,所以我们的日历大多页码都是黯淡无光。过后想起来,好似空洞无物。于是,我们就碰到一个非常重要的关于人本话题——记忆。人因为记忆而变得厚重、智慧和理智。更重要的是,记忆使人变得独特。因为记忆排斥平庸。记忆的事物都是纯粹而深刻个人化的。所有个人都是一个独特的“个案”。记忆很像艺术家,潜在心中,专事刻画我们自己的独特性。你是否把自己这个“独特”看得很重要?广义地说,精神事物的真正价值正是它的独特性。无论是一个人,还是一种文化。记忆依靠载体。一个城市的记忆留在它历史的街区与建筑上,一个人的记忆在他的照片上、物品里、老歌老曲中,也在日历上。 然而,人不能只是被动地被记忆,我们还要用行为去创造记忆。我们要用情感、忠诚、爱心、责任感,以及创造性的劳动去书写每一天的日历。把这一天深深嵌入记忆里。我们不是有能力使自己的人生丰富、充实以及具有深度和分量吗? 所以我写过: “生活就是创造每一天。” 我还在一次艺术家的聚会中说: “我们今天为之努力的,都是为了明天的回忆。” 为此,每每到了一年最后的几天,我都是不肯再去扯日历。我总把这最后几页保存下来,这可能出于生命的本能。我不愿意把日子花得净光。你一定会笑我,并问我这样就能保存住日子吗? 正像保存葡萄最好的方式是把葡萄变为酒;保存岁月最好的方式是致力把岁月变为永存的诗篇或画卷。 现在我来回答文章开始时那个问题:为什么我喜欢日历?因为日历具有生命感。或者说日历叫我随时感知自己的生命并叫我思考如何珍惜它。小题1:通读全文,你认为作者“喜欢用日历,不用月历”的原因是什么?(2分)小题2:根据上下文,给划线的字注音,根据拼音写出相应的词语。(2分)(1)一刹(
(2)kègǔ míng xīn
(张守仁)①我和汪老曾有较多的接触,时间最长的一次是1991年4月红塔山笔会期间,俩人共住一室达半个月之久,我面对面地向他学到了许多东西,终身难忘。②汪老对我说:写作就是写语言。一篇作品的语言,好比河中的流水,切不断,割不开,互相融合,牵一发而动全身。所以他年轻时写的作品都能背出来,因为作品的语言有内在的节奏和韵律。记得《沙家浜》剧本在传阅过程中,有一场戏的稿子丢失了,团里领导和打字员急得团团转。汪老安慰他们,叫他们放心,不要着急。然后,他坐在打字机旁,将这场戏从第一个字一直背到了最后一个字。③汪老说:要随时随地注意用文学语言描写你所见到的生活现象。他下放到张家口劳动住羊舍时,外面有一带树墙,夜班火车驶过时,车窗里的灯光一一照射在树墙上。怎样描述这种现象呢?他在《羊舍一夕》中是这样写的:“车窗蜜黄的灯光,一一照在树墙上,一方块,一方块,川流不息地追赶着……你总觉得刮下满地枝叶来似的……”“刮”字,表示火车灯光的力度和速度。④汪曾祺到美国做访问学者时,在哈佛大学、耶鲁大学演讲的题目就是《中国文学的语言问题》,由此可见他对文学语言的重视。⑤我喜欢写散文,利用深夜长谈的机会,向汪老请教写散文的经验。他告诉我:写散文应克制,要像画画似的留白。有的散文家的作品像一团火,熊熊燃烧,但看完觉得空空洞洞,留不下什么印象。写散文需要阅历,没有坎坷,没有痛苦,便写不出好文章。散文不能落入俗套,切忌拿腔拿调。所以,他一直希望把散文写得平易自然,写得平淡一点,像家常话,亲切、朴素;当然也可以工笔、繁密,如何其芳的《画梦录》,别有风采,像一丛秾丽的花,“但这样的散文,我写不出来。”⑥有一次我对汪老说:“我不是京剧迷,但对您执笔写的《沙家浜o智斗》中阿庆嫂的那段唱词特别欣赏,即:‘垒起七星灶,铜壶煮三江,摆开八仙桌,招待十六方。来的都是客,全凭嘴一张。’”汪老手里夹了一支烟,凑到嘴边猛吸一口,笑道:“你对这段唱词别太认真,我在那里搞了一组数字游戏。‘铜壶煮三江’,是受到苏东坡诗词的启发。‘人一走,茶就凉’,也是数字概念,它表示零。”⑦我说:“没有诗词修养,古文功底,是写不出这段唱词的。”于是,他回忆起自己的童年:他的祖父汪嘉勋是清朝末年的拔贡,从小就督促他握笔描红,背古文。到了小学五年级,祖父亲自给他讲《论语》,叫他多练毛笔字。祖父说:“你要耐心,把基础打好了,够你受用一辈子。”汪老说:“我13岁那年写了一篇八股文,祖父见了叹息道,‘如果在清朝,你完全可以中一个秀才。’祖父见我有了长进,就送我几本名贵的碑帖和一方紫色端砚。”⑧在南国的那些春夜里,汪老跟我畅谈西南联大。谈在张家口时农科所叫他画土豆和马铃薯花,画成了一部《中国马铃薯图谱》,可惜没有像沈从文的《中国古代服饰研究》一样留传下来。那部《画谱》的原稿在“文革”中被毁掉了,他十分遗憾。⑨有一天到了大理,我们在下关市游了洱海,参观了蝴蝶泉,晚上看了大理白族歌舞团演出的三道茶歌舞晚会。回到宾馆就寝,汪老把头靠在床栏上,颇为得意地对我说:“小张,你知道吗,我之所以写这几篇论述烹饪的文章,是因为我是《中国烹饪》杂志的特约撰稿人。要当一个名厨,必须有丰富的想象力,不能墨守成规,要不断创新,创造出新菜、新味来。照着菜谱做菜,绝没有出息。”⑩汪老是美食家。一路上他坐到哪一桌吃饭,大家便众星捧月似的围着他,跟到哪一桌;他爱吃什么菜,大家跟着吃,很快那盆菜就吃得精光。(11)经过那次笔会,我和汪老互相熟悉了起来,他把出版的《蒲桥集》签上名送给我,还写了一首七言诗,叫我去拿。记得前两句是“独有慧心分品格,不随俗眼看文章”。(12)汪老的诗好,画好,文好。他不仅古诗写得好,白话诗也极有味道。但就是因为一首新诗《早春》,给他带来了灾难。(13)1992年春天,我和《哥德巴赫猜想》的作者徐迟,还有王元化先生,在深圳西湖度假。一日,徐迟到我的房间小坐,见桌上放着一本《汪曾祺作品自选集》,拿起来翻了翻,突然用书掩住脸,怀着歉疚的心情说:“是我害了他。”我吃了一惊,问他何出此言?他说:“1957年6月,我在《诗刊》编辑部工作,看到汪曾祺寄来的一组新诗《早春》。第一首是《彩旗》,只有两句:‘当风的彩旗,像一片被缚住的波浪’,我很欣赏,给他发表在《诗刊》上,这就惹了祸。‘反右’运动以后,《早春》和《彩旗》受到了无情批判,说作者诬蔑红旗是不自由的、被束缚的。他因此被划成了右派,下放张家口劳动。如果我不发他这组诗,也许他就没有这样的遭遇了。”(14)汪老遭遇重重坎坷,却始终淡定、幽默、乐观地笑对人生,是许多人的良师益友;他虽未曾高居要职,却以自己的文学才华和人格魅力影响了几代读者——汪曾祺,是一片温暖的湖泊。
(原文有改动)小题1:解释下列加线词语在句中的意思。(2分)一路上他坐到哪一桌吃饭,大家便众星捧月似的围着他,跟他到哪一桌。小题2:请从修辞方法的角度对“一篇作品的语言,好比河中的流水,切不断,割不开,互相融合,牵一发而动全身”这句话的表达效果进行评析。(3分)小题3:第⑤段中汪老教给作者哪些写散文的经验?(3分)小题4:第⑦段中作者插叙了汪老童年时的哪几件事?叙述这几件事运用了哪种记叙顺序?(5分)小题5:根据你对文章的理解,说说第(14)段在文中的作用。(4分)小题6:第③段叙述汪老对作者写作方面的指导时,汪老的“用文学语言描写你所见到的生活现象”的写作经验,很值得我们学习与借鉴。请结合你的观察与体验,用文学语言写出生活中的某一情景。(5分)
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 there is junk food 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。