假设你叫李静。今年夏天 qvod,你的笔友Har...

假设你是李华,下面是你的笔友Jenny给你发的邮件。Hi,LiHua,Fromaweb,I’velearnedthatpublicservants(公务员)areaskedtostopsmokingi..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!名师解析高考押题名校密卷高考冲刺高三提分作业答案学习方法问题人评价,难度:0%假设你是李华,下面是你的笔友Jenny给你发的邮件。Hi, Li Hua,From a web, I’ve learned that public servants (公务员) are asked to stop smoking in your country. Is that true? Please tell me why.Best wishes,Jenny请根据邮件内容给她回复,要点包括:1. 在中国,吸烟的人众多;2. 吸烟污染环境,有害健康,周围人遭受二手烟的危害,甚至引起火灾;3. 人们逐渐意识到了吸烟的危害,于是呼吁公务员率先戒烟。注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。参考词汇:二手烟 secondhand smokingDear Jenny,Your email reached me shortly after I had finished my homework. It’s very nice of you to think of me. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Best wishes,
Li Hua 马上分享给朋友:答案Dear Jenny, Your email reached me shortly after I had finished my homework. It’s very nice of you to think of me. In your email you aksed me why public servants are asked to stop smoking. In China many people smoke, which pollutes the environment and does harm to their health. What’s worse, people around them suffer from secondhand smoking, and sometimes it even causes fires. As time goes on, people have come to realize the harm of smoking. So first of all public servants are asked to stop smoking. Only when people live in the environment without smoking can they live a healthier and happier life.
Best wishes,
Li Hua点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题英语作文假设你是李萍,你的笔友王强最近沉迷于电脑游戏剧而不能自拔。
英语作文假设你是李萍,你的笔友王强最近沉迷于电脑游戏剧而不能自拔。
不区分大小写匿名
如果你不懂英语单词的话,很简单,用UC在百度搜索“英语翻译”然后点击你所选的网站进入,那是网上翻译,只要你打去中文然后点击翻译成英语就OK了,(山寨机(mrp)适合的不行)
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。
·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·完成的。高中英语作文! ·#$大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写
Dear Wang Qiang,& & I have overheard that you are addictedto/addicted yourself to playing computer&games.&& & As far as I am concerned/in my opinion, it will be a great waste of time toplay computer games. Besides, playing computer games too much will do greatharm to your health, especially your eyes. Worse still, some games are full ofviolence, which are not fit for our children. Therefore, I hope you can break away from this bad habit as soon as possible.& & &The following is some of my advice. Firstly, you can do more reading, which will do you a lot of good. Secondly, try to&take more exercise to build yourself up. Last but not least, you can also take part inmore activities to enrich your life.& & &All in all, I hope that you can get rid of thisbad habit and lead a healthy life.& & &Looking forward to your early reply.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Yours,& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Li Ping
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置:
>>>假设你是李明,你的笔友Peter来信谈到他所居住的城市,并希望了解..
假设你是李明,你的笔友Peter来信谈到他所居住的城市,并希望了解你家乡无锡的情况,请你用英语写一封回信。内容提示如下:无锡位于中国东部,由诸如惠山区(Huishan District)、锡山区等6个区组成; 因太湖(Tai Lake)而出名,过去许多工厂经常向湖里倾倒废弃物;最近政府已经采取措施减少污染,……每天我们都能看到一大群游客;每年来无锡的最好的时间是春天;5.&我希望……注意:短文须包括所给内容要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯;第3和5要点内容共须用2~3句话展开合理想象,作适当发挥;词数80个左右,短文的开头和结尾句已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Peter, It’s very kind of you to write to me and let me know about your beautiful city. Now I’d like to tell you something about my hometown Wuxi. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I’m looking forward to hearing from you.YoursLi Ming
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
Dear Peter, It’s very kind of you to write to me and let me know about your beautiful city. Now I’d like to tell you something about my hometown Wuxi. Wuxi lies/ is in the east of/ eastern part of China. It is made up of six destricts such as Huishan Destrict and Xishan Destrict. It is famous for Tai Lake. Many factories used to put its waste into the lake./ In the past, many factories put its waste into the lake. Recently the government has taken action to reduce pollution. (Wuxi has become one of the most beautiful cities.) Every day we can see a huge army of / a large group of/ …visitors here. The best time to visit Wuxi is (in) spring. (I hope you can come and visit soon. I’ll show you around it. I’m sure you’ll have great fun.)I’m looking forward to hearing from you.Yours&&Li Ming试题分析:本文是一篇提纲作文。题目所给要点比较详细。我们要用准确的语句把每一个要点都表达出来。要做到语句通顺,意思连贯。也可以适当发挥,但一定要围绕主题。本文主要以第三人称书写。介绍过去受污染用一般过去时,介绍政府已采取措施用现在完成时。【亮点说明】It is made up of six destricts such as Huishan Destrict and Xishan Destrict. It is famous for Tai Lake. Many factories used to put its waste into the lake.这几个句子写得非常好。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“假设你是李明,你的笔友Peter来信谈到他所居住的城市,并希望了解..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“假设你是李明,你的笔友Peter来信谈到他所居住的城市,并希望了解..”考查相似的试题有:
29981425891626094954781310348301060假设你叫lily,sam是你的笔友,他在最近的一封信中间提到你的弟弟。现在,请你给sam回信,告诉他你弟弟的情况:他比你高,比你外向:非常喜欢踢足球;擅长讲笑话,很有趣,经常把你逗笑;你们唯一的共同点就是都爱看电视。(不少于60个单词)
假设你叫lily,sam是你的笔友,他在最近的一封信中间提到你的弟弟。现在,请你给sam回信,告诉他你弟弟的情况:他比你高,比你外向:非常喜欢踢足球;擅长讲笑话,很有趣,经常把你逗笑;你们唯一的共同点就是都爱看电视。(不少于60个单词)
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
QQ飞车领域专家
当前分类官方群交流讨论QQ飞车的游戏攻略、技巧、秘籍使用次数:2
入库时间:None
假设你的笔友(来自美国的Mike)下个月将到你校交流学习,请你把Mike的情况提前介绍给同学们。
要求:1.内容包括(1)Mike的家庭情况。
(2)Mike的性格特点和兴趣爱好。
(3)Mike的父母和同学对他的评价。
(4)Mike来中国的原因。
2.字数:60--80词。
3.短文中不得出现你的真实姓名、学校名和地名。
My pen pal,Mike,will come to our school to study next month. He is an American.He is fifteen.There are three people in his family. His father is an engineer,and his mother is a teacher.He is outgoing and he likes to help others.In his free time.he likes listening to pop music and playing basketball.His parents and classmates all think he is a lovely boy.He wants to learn Chinese。and he loves Chinese food. %c ooNet co.组卷#That’s the reason why he will come to China.I hope you can make friends with him.
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载}

我要回帖

更多关于 今年夏天 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信