The truestwhat is truthh is...

歌曲 〈 The Blowers Daughter 〉( Closer偷心)主题曲 歌手 奥利弗
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
Damien Rice - The Blowers DaughterThe truest truth is called lie. 最真实的叫做谎言。        The biggest game is called love. 最大的游戏叫做爱情。           I faked when I’m being myself most.   当我最是我自己的时候,我是假的        I pretend when I’m exposing myself most.   当我最袒露自己的时候,我在伪装             I didn\'t mean to hurt you. 我不想伤害你        No, I didn’t mean it, my love. 不,我不想伤害你的,亲爱的             And I love you so, my love. 而我是如此爱你             But this love itself can hurt you.   但是这爱本身,会伤害到你        And I have nothing to do if that happens.   如果它发生了,我也无能为力             Now you can hate me, my love. 现在你可以恨我了,亲爱的        Or you can laugh about it, saying:’I’ve told you!’   或者你可以大笑,说:“我早告诉你了”        But I was serious. 但我曾是认真的        I’ve always been too serious to be honest.   我总是太认真,认真地无法保持诚实             And now I’m awake. 现在我醒了        I don’t love you any more. 我不爱你了        Since when? 从何时开始?        Since now. 从现时开始             I hope I can treat you fair. 我还是想好好待你        I hope I can treat you as good as you treat me.   我想要像你待我那样好好待你        I hope I can keep loving you, as a firend, or a real sister.   我希望可以继续爱你,像一个朋友那样,像一个真正的妹妹那样             I love you. 我爱你        It’s the easiest sentence for me to say.   对我而言这是一句最容易说出口的句子        But when I say ‘I love you’, it won’t mean ‘I love you’ any more.   但是从今以后,当我再说“我爱你”,它再也不会意味着“我爱你”             It means I still wish that I could love you.   它意味着我希望我可以爱你        It might mean I want to stay with you, do something for you.   它也许意味着我想在你身边,为你做点什么        Or it might mean I want to hug you, kiss you, right now.   或者它还可能意味着我想要拥抱你,吻你,就在我说的那一刻        Only can it never mean ‘I love you’ any more.   只是它不会再意味着“我爱你”             Can a love survive love? 在爱情消失后,爱可以继续存在么?        Or can the relationship between us make it?   或者,我们的关系呢?        I hope so, sincerely. 我希望是的。我真诚地希望着。             And I love you, my dearest one. 我是爱你的,我最亲爱的        See you. 回见
0 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
〈 The Blowers Daughter 〉( Closer偷心)主题曲
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
And so it isJust like you said it would beLife goes easy on meMost of the timeAnd so it isThe shorter storyNo love, no gloryNo hero in her skyI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes...----------------------------------And so it isJust like you said it should beWe'll both forget the breezeMost of the timeAnd so it isThe colder waterThe blower's daughterThe pupil in denialI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes...----------------------------------Did I say that I loathe you?Did I say that I want toLeave it all behind?I can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind...My mind...my mind...'Til I find somebody newHello,&stranger
The truest truth is called lie.
The biggest game is called love.
I faked when I’m being myself most.
I pretend when I’m exposing myself most.
I love you.
It’s the easiest sentence for me to say.
But when I say ‘I love you’, it won’t mean ‘I love you’ any
爱情就是那种感觉,前一秒肉体精神的缠绕,后一秒变成冷视的陌生人。
&&& Larry: Is
he a good fuck?
  Anna: Don't do this.
  Larry: Just answer the question. Is he good?
  Anna: Yes.
  Larry: Better than me?
  Anna: Different.
  Larry: Better?
  Anna: Gentler.
  Larry: Did you do it here?
  Anna: No.
  Larry: Why not? Just tell me the truth.
  Anna: Yes, we did it here.
  Larry: Where?
  Anna: There. (she points to the sofa.)
  Larry: On this. We had our first fuck on this. Did you think of
me? When? When did you do it here? Answer the question!
  Anna: This evening.
  Larry: Did you come?
  Anna: Why are you doing this?
  Larry: Coz I want to know.
  Anna: First he went down on me, and then we fucked.
  Larry: Who was where?
  Anna: I was on top, then he fucked me from behind.
  Larry: And that's when you came the second time.
Larry: Don't say it. Don't you fucking say, "You're too good for
me." I am, but don't say it. You're making the mistake of your
life. You're leaving me because you believe that you don't deserve
happiness, but you do, Anna. Did you have a bath because you had
sex with him? So you wouldn't smell of him? So you'd feel less
guilty? How do you feel?
越接近真相,越受伤,却越想知道真相
人生若只如初见,何事西风悲画扇
只有变化才是永恒不变的,爱情亦如此
so say goodbye to your everlasting love
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}