Tit for tat 如何申请qq号翻译?

当前位置: &
以牙还牙的英文
英文翻译百科解释ans give
serve sb. (a) tooth for (a) tooth
例句与用法1.Eye for an eye was drawn from exodus .“以牙还牙”引自《出埃及记》。2.He finally got a dose of his own medicine .他终于受到了以牙还牙的惩罚。3.Finally they decided to give him a dose of his own medicine .最后他们决定给他来一次以牙还牙。4.We should give them a dose of their own medicine对于他们,我们应该以牙还牙。 5.Capital punishment is god ' s law , an eye for an eye死刑是上帝的意旨,以牙还牙6.Capital punishment is god ' s law , an eye for an eye死刑是上帝的意旨,以牙还牙7.He hit me so i hit him back it was tit for tat他打我,我也打他- -以牙还牙8.Billy hit me , so i give him back tit for tat比利打了我,所以我也以牙还牙打了他。 9.An eye for eye and a tooth for a tooth谚以眼还眼,以牙还牙。 10.I told her if she did me any harm i would return tit for tat我告诉她,如果她伤害我,我会对她以牙还牙。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇英文,我们没有必要针锋相对 怎么说_百度知道
英文,我们没有必要针锋相对 怎么说
提问者采纳
We do not need to give tit for tat。是眯?希望能帮到你!夜の馨魅
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
针锋相对的相关知识
其他2条回答
There'no necessary to give tit for tat between us.
we don't have to contradict each other all the time.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语习语的翻译 I_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
英语习语的翻译 I
英​语​习​语​的​翻​译​方​法
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:199.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语以牙还牙怎么翻译_百度作业帮
英语以牙还牙怎么翻译
well actually there are several translation:1. eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth (2 together!)2. answer in kind3. like for like4. give as good as one give (both positive and negetive meaning, see how you use it)5. pay back in kind6. render blow for blow7. reture like for like8. tit for tatthose are all slang and for verbs:1. retaliatehope I can help you. But I wanna remind you one thing, when you're writing a essay, always not think in a Chinese way then try to translate it. You'll find many problems when you grow up. ^v^
Eye For Eye, Tooth For Tooth祝你学习愉快! (*^__^*) 请及时采纳,多谢!
a tooth for a tooth
tit for tatBilly hit me, so I give him back tit for tat.比利打了我,所以我也以牙还牙打了他。
有个美国人比较常用的俚语可以有这个意思:pay someone back in his own coins!如:I will pay you back in your own coins!
拔牙掰种牙
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何申请qq号 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信