Your impact
Share this talk and
track your influence!
Dan Barber:
How I fell in love with a fish
February 2010
Subtitles available in
31 languages
Chef Dan Barber squares off with a dilemma facing many chefs today: how to keep fish on the menu. With impeccable research and deadpan humor, he chronicles his pursuit of a sustainable fish he could love, and the foodie's honeymoon he's enjoyed since discovering an outrageously delicious fish raised using a revolutionary farming method in Spain.
Dan Barber is a chef and a scholar — relentlessly pursuing the stories and reasons behind the foods we grow and eat.
Similar topics
This talk was presented at an official TED conference, and was featured by our editors on the home page.
Related talks
303 comments
Enthusiastically agree? Respectfully beg to differ?
Have your say here.
characters remaining
to add comments.
Sort comments by我也想要生活大爆炸里soft kitty的铃声~~有没有笑声版本的么?可以发给我么?~please_百度知道
我也想要生活大爆炸里soft kitty的铃声~~有没有笑声版本的么?可以发给我么?~please
提问者采纳
发送~还有什么问题就直接联系偶~【lu901209(@)126邮箱】这样更加方便偶能及时看到并回复你哟~
提问者评价
这么快就得到回复了 谢谢
其他类似问题
生活大爆炸的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.Please help____to cook some fish ,Jack A.yourself B.you c.me D.yourselves答案上说是a、可是前面不是有cook了么、应该解释为帮我烧些鱼不是么?_百度作业帮
1.Please help____to cook some fish ,Jack A.yourself B.you c.me D.yourselves答案上说是a、可是前面不是有cook了么、应该解释为帮我烧些鱼不是么?
是a啊 这句话的意思是,不要客气,多吃点鱼或者多烧点鱼的意思please help yourself to do sth是不要客气的意思希望能帮到你同义句转换1.HOW big the fish are!3.can you tell me how to get to the nearest bookshop?2.if you come to nanjing,i will take you to visit the whole city.4.when i am not with you,please look after yourself well.请速回,_百度作业帮
同义句转换1.HOW big the fish are!3.can you tell me how to get to the nearest bookshop?2.if you come to nanjing,i will take you to visit the whole city.4.when i am not with you,please look after yourself well.请速回,
what a big fish
What big fish they are! (这里的fish应作复数理解)
补充上面的题目我很拿不准,请一并发过来}

我要回帖

更多关于 kingfish 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信