three important 用法com...

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解 Trees are useful to man in three important ways: th..
阅读理解&&&& Trees are useful to man in three important ways: they give him wood and other useful things, they give him cool places, and they help to stop drought and flood.&&&& Unluckily, in many parts of the world, man has not found that the third of these points is the most important. Man wants to make money from trees, so he has cut them down in large numbers, only to find that without them he has lost the best friends he had. And also, he is usually too careless to plant and look after new trees. So the forests slowly disappear.&&&& This does not only mean that man will have fewer trees. The results are even worse: for where there are trees, their roots break up soil, make the rain in, and also bind the soil, thus stopping it from bein but where there are no trees, the rain falls on hard ground and flows away, causing floods and carrying away the rich top-soil. When all the top-soil is gone, nothing is left but useless desert.1. The most important points of trees to man is ________.A. they help him to make money&&&&&&&&&&&&B. they give him cool C. they give him wood and other things&&&&&& D. they help him to stop drought and floods2. In many places forests slowly disappear because ________.A. many trees have been cut down by man&&&&&&&&&&&& B. new trees are not well looked after C. man has not paid enough attention to planting trees&&&&D. all the above3. Land becomes desert after all trees are cut down because ________.A. roots of trees break up the soil&&&&&& B. there are too many rainfalls to make it C. strong winds bring a lot of sand&&&&&&D. no tree keeps the rain and protects the top-soil.4. Which title best fits the passage?A. Trees and Man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The Function of Tree WoodC. How do People do with Trees?&&&&&&&&&&&&D. The Usage of Tree Roots
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:河北省月考题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解 Trees are useful to man in three important ways: th..”主要考查你对&&健康环保类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
健康环保类阅读
健康环保累阅读概念:
健康环保类文章常是介绍科学知识、生活常识和环境保护方面的短文。体裁有记叙文、 说明文、议论文和各种应用文。 健康环保类文章阅读技巧:
&&&&&&&健康环保类文章常是介绍科学知识、生活常识和环境保护方面的短文。阅读此类短文要以现象或事物为中心进行思考,理解现象产生的原因、条件和客观规律等。同时要抓住事物的特征、用途和相互关系等。科普环保类文章一般为说明文,从结构上看大致可分为三个部分:&&&&&& 第一部分一般是文章的首段,主要用来提出文章的主题,即文章想要阐述、说明的主要内容;&&&&&& 第二部分是文章的主体,可由若干个段落组成,对文章的主题进行展开说明;&&&&&& 第三部分是结尾段,对文章的主题进行归纳总结。这类文章多用一般现在时,而且一般多使用客观性词语表述。有时为了强调客观性,也常使用被动语态。&&&&&& 从近几年的考试题来看,科普环保类的文章越来越与人们的实际生活相接近。由于此类文章缺乏故事情节,很多同学对此类文章感到费解。但一般的科普类文章都是就事论事,需要逻辑推理和想象的时候较少,因此此类阅读题也没有同学们想象中的那么难,只要多加训练,就能较好地答题。【阅读策略】 1、概要(Summarizing):&&&&&&阅完材料后,将所阅材料浓缩,摘要,做出所阅材料的书面或口头梗概。 2、组织(Organization):&&&&& 阅读后根据阅读内容,识别观点、人物、事件之间的关系以及文章的结构关系。如:时间关系、比较或对比关系、相关关系及因果关系等。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解 Trees are useful to man in three important ways: th..”考查相似的试题有:
329348400163328673430258390170370404Three important things to me 作文
人生的董摃
These three things are COURAGE, FAITH,and MIGHT.I used to be a shy little boy, being nervous of everything that's strange. After I almost died once in an accident, I found myself much braver.Courage is a good thing because it enables me to create my won world, instead of curling up in the dark corner of my heart.In the film,I saw William Wallace fight against the British. At that time,I found out how important faith is. There's an old saying goes"Three feet deep ice isn't frozen in one day".Every time I give up or begin to slack,faith supports me to go on.
Might is a big word.Sometimes I found, that even though, I tried my best, it still didn't work.Then the might should be promoted.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Three Important Data Takeaways from Big Data Skeptics
Three Important Data Takeaways From Big Data Skeptics
Data management involves a variety of tasks involved with the full data lifecycle
Article&:&
Three Important Data Takeaways from Big Data Skeptics
Four Steps to a Big Data Strategy
Someone once told me she didn&t believe . I found this really strange, because in my many years of covering technology, you could set your watch by the inevitability of its curve.
To me, the hype cycle seems pretty straightforward. Something new is created. The success stories roll out. Suddenly it&s super hot and everybody&s buying it. A year later, everybody freaks out about investing in the technology because they can&t make it work or they fear it was just a fad or both. Finally, IT figures out how to put this new or new-ish thing to work in a realistic way and it becomes status quo, often regardless of how well it is or isn&t implemented.
What&s fun and also annoying to watch is how this plays out in the tech press and blogs. It is often almost farcical in how it unreels, particularly as the hype cycle takes a dive.
This is why it&s annoying: I&ve noticed the article headline blurbs always seem way more cynical than the article actually is. Just like the earlier, over-hyped articles, these pieces come on strong, but generally, they don&t actually attack the technology itself, so much as the marketing and misapplication of the technology.
In fact, they&ll often outright acknowledge that the technology is a good and useful thing, but you&ll almost always be told not to &buy technology for technology&s sake.& Then you&ll be reminded that you can probably just use a more established tool&and, oh by the way, would you like to talk to their sales representative?
And that&s where we are with Big Data right now: . And that means the Big Data skeptics are coming out of the Interwebs to dis Big Data.
Lachlan James, communication manager at BI vendor Yellowfin, was beating the &Big Data is blas&& drum recently via TDWI&s LinkedIn page, complete with a link to a full blog post titled, &.&
To be fair, though, , before the hype cycle took its dive. And last month, the company issued a press release touting CEO .
During a briefing with Claudia Imhoff, CEO Glen Rabie explained his position:
&What I was really aiming at is that I think it&s a step backwards in terms of the engagement model of the BI industry with its customers. And what I mean by that is it&s become a very technically complex conversation. So rather than being about the business, and what businesses do with their data, and how we&ll help them to make decisions, all we&re doing now is selling the virtues of technology. We&re not being very precise about when to use what.&
In short, he goes on to say, don&t invest in technology for technology&s sake. And stop confusing people.
The press release offers as further evidence Gartner&s recent statement that the confusion lies between the terms Big Data, BI and analytics, and this confusion is &blunting BI spend.&
Still, BI investments grew a nice 7 percent in 2012, although that is a slow-down from 2011&s 17 percent growth rate.
Well, okay. I can see Rabie&s point.
And, it&s true: The exaggerated hype claims about Big Data are probably just that&exaggerated claims. In &,& Stephen Few argues against viewing Big Data as the salvation of the world.
&&Data wont& not even Big Data,& he writes. &We&re the protag information is only a resource.&
That&s true enough, although I&m not sure anyone ever meant that Big Data would literally cure cancer or save the world.
So what are we to make of the Big Data bashing going on? I&ve gathered a few worthwhile takeaways:
It&s true: You may not need Big Data. Instead, maybe what you need is a way to clean up the data you have or better tools for analyzing it.
Make sure you have a business use for Big Data. I&m sure you can find a way to put it to use, but the real question is whether you have a pressing problem that can only be solved with Big Data.
If you&re failing at BI and data warehousing, now isn&t the time to move on Big Data. &We live in an age when 80% of data warehouse projects fail,& Ian Nicholson of BIReady states in the LinkedIn conversation. &So what makes Big Data different? All I see is bigger, costlier failures! We haven't learned to walk and yet, now we want to run?&
That&s a fair point. If you don&t have a data quality and governance strategy, adding more data is probably a bad plan. Lay a firm data foundation before you bring in massive amounts of unstructured data.
Please enable Javascript in your browser, before you post the comment! Now Javascript is disabled.
Sign up now and get the best business technology insights direct to your inbox.The important things three times: I love you. I like you. I like you._百度知道
The important things three times: I love you. I like you. I like you.
要的事情说三遍,我喜欢你,我喜欢你,我喜欢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I love you:我爱你. I like you. I like you。我喜欢你。The important things three times: I love you。我喜欢你.重要的事情重复三次。我喜欢你:我爱你.重要的事情重复三次. I like you:我爱你。The important things three times.重要的事情重复三次。我喜欢你. I like you。我喜欢你. I like you. I like you: I love you。我喜欢你The important things three times
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 important 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信