never stop lovesmiling ...

Neverstopsmiling,not.. - 龙君斋阁主的主页
广东,深圳,22岁
Never stop smiling, not even when you are sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. 永远都不要停止微笑,即使是在你难过的时候,说不定有人会因为你的笑容而爱上你。Never stop smiling
Never frown,even when you are sad,because youn ever know who is falling in love with your smile.就算你不快活也不要皱眉,果为你永遥不晓得谁会爱上你的笑颜。
Never stop smiling, not even when you&re sad, some man fall in love with your smile. 永远皆不要结束微笑,即便在你难过的时候,说不定有人会因为你的微笑而爱上你。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can&t have them. 失往某己,最蹩脚的莫功于,他近在身旁,却如同远在天涯。
Just because someone doesn&t love you the way you want them to, doesn&t mean they don&t love you with all they have. 爱你的人假如没有按你所盼望的方法去爱你,这并不代表他们没有全心齐意地爱你。
Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.一个真正的友人是向你伸没手,触动你心灵的人。
The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can&t have him.惦念一个人最糟糕的方式就是卧在他身旁,而知讲你不能领有他。
True love&s the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven. 真爱是上帝独自赐赉普地下芸芸众生的礼物。
It is impossible to love and to be wise. 要爱又兼有感性是不可能的。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won&t make you cry. 没有人值得你淌泪,值得让你这么干的人不会让你泣哭。
Without you?I&d be a soul without a purpose.Without you?I&d be an emotion without a heart.I&m a face without expression,A heart with no beat.Without you by my side,I&m just a flame without the heat. &&Elle Kimberly Schmick没有你?我将是一个没有目标的灵魂;没有你?我的感情将没有了基础;我将是一弛没有表情的脸;一颗停滞跳动的心;没有你在尔身边;我只是一束没有暖质的火焰。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了从我。失去你,我如许愿望本人再度迷失。
To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. 爱人跟被人爱是人生最大的幸福。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个我;然而对某集体,你是他的全部世界。
Love is not only a sentiment but also an art. 爱情不仅仅是情感,,它也是艺术,。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎么的人,而是因为我爱好取你在一伏时的感到。
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart. 一个实正的敌人会握着你的手,触动你的口。
Love and a cough cannot be hid. 爱情跟咳嗽一样是粉饰不了的。
Don&t cry because it is over,smile because it happened.不要由于完结而呜咽,要替曾经产生而微啼。
Love triumphs over everthing. Love has no age, no limit and no death. 爱情克服所有。恋情没有寿命,不极限,不会逝世灭。
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明午后阳光:Never stop smiling, not even when you‘re sad, some man fall in love with your smile
发布: 15:05:03作者:福建省旅游局
#午后阳光#Never stop smiling, not even when you‘re sad, some man fall in love with your smile. 永远都不要停止微笑,即使在你难过的时候,说不定有人会因为你的微笑而爱上你。(来源网络)
大家都在看
48小时点击榜
Copyright (C)
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
上海看看牛视网络传播有限公司 版权所有<个人空间_中国最大的真人在线交友社区-51游戏社区
其他帐号登录:
真人视频交友
&2005-上海我要网络发展有限公司  沪ICP备号}

我要回帖

更多关于 never stop love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。