求以这个为中心pcdiscusss the ...

GRE issue essay prompt GRE issue essay 的题目有很多个,不过问题有6个,主要都是问你支持还是反对那个statement,可是除了这个以外,还有一些要求,最好是考过新GRE的大神们.1.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take.In developing and supporting your position,you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold trueand explain how these considerations shape your position.2.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take.In developing and supporting your position,describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.3.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim.In developing and supporting your position,be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.4.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely alignswith your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take.In developing and supporting your position,you should address both of the views presented.5.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.6.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take.In developing and supporting your position,you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.
1.就是写你对一个陈述观点的态度支持与反对,你需要进一步的来说明你为什么支持或者反对这个观点,就是提出几个你觉得成立或者不成立的点以及这些点对你支持或者反对这个STATEMENT的促进作用.简单说就是你如果觉得支持,你需要提供强有力的证据来支撑你的观点.2对一个建议的看法,一样是支持与反对,你需要深入的考虑到在特定情况下这个建议的好处和不好的地方,然后解释.3,跟一差不多,就是对一个CLAIM的态度,提供理由支撑你的态度.4.讨论两个相近的观点你更支持哪个同时说明REASON,2个观点你都要进行分析.5讨论一个CLAIM的内容,分析这个CLAIM是基于哪些原因的.6.对一个政策的观点并解释你的立场,你需要考虑各种对这个政策进行补充以后所带来的结果同时这些结果怎么让你坚定你的立场的
为您推荐:
1,2,3,6其实本质上没有区别,但是第四个要求---- In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented 就是说两方的观点你都必须提到,并且给予一定的评价,因此直说一方对而不说另一方错的做法肯定是跑题的,第五个要求----Write a response in wh...
扫描下载二维码【The Book I Like Best/My Favorite Book以这个为题目要求写80左右的英语作文,不要雷同的,最好是介绍最新】-突袭网
4:32:48【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"The Book I Like Best/My Favorite Book以这个为题目要求写80左右的英语作文,不要雷同的,最好是介绍最新"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"The Book I Like Best/My Favorite Book以这个为题目要求写80左右的英语作文,不要雷同的,最好是介绍最新"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:The Book I Like Best/My Favorite Book以这个为题目要求写80左右的英语作文,不要雷同的,最好是介绍最新===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:My Hometown,急需谢谢~~~~~还有My Activities in Leisure Time,十分感谢; How to Ovecome Difficulties in English StudyThe Book I Like Best/ An Unforgettable Day这四个题目的英文作文,不要雷同的,最好是介绍最新的书籍之类的;My Favorite Book以这个为题目要求写80左右的英语作文,发我邮箱解决方案2:作范围(以下题目中的一个); How to Ovecome Difficulties in English Study;My Hometown:My Activities in Leisure Time解决方案3:我已经发过去了.~~解决方案4:3Q
================可能对您有帮助================
答:The book i like best is . It is written by a English female writer named JK Rolin. The book is about a young wizaed called Harry Potter. The story happened in a magic world in which people have magic wands and can fly on brooms...===========================================求一英语作文,100分悬赏,越快越好younth the middle age ,the old(年轻人,中年人,老年人)只是这个题目,没有其他要求.写成散文最好.150字以上200字以下 ,一百分悬赏,不错的话追加分.最好是是自己手写.csu我们这很多人都提了这个问题,怕雷同,很多人写一样的就不好了
勇哥专属7tny
The Youth”, as the very beginning station of our lives, is a very beautiful place, which is decorated with hopes and all kinds of beautiful dreams, which promises us a dream-like bright future. Being a station filled with youngsters, “The Youth” is a rather noisy place where the youngsters express their ambitions and cloudy cry their rebellious ideas … “The Middle Age” is located on the half road of our lives. Much different from “The Youth ” which is fully decorated with kinds of beautiful dreams , “The Middle Age” is full of serious duties and responsibilities ,which, though is not as beautiful as the youth ,is more magnificent with the decoration of all those responsible hearts for family and society. “The Old” is the last station of our life. When we arrive at it, we will have stepped into our old ages ,being the “elders”, respected by our children and the society. “The Old” is not as noisy as “The Youth” nor is as serious as “The Middle Age” ,but it is peaceful and tranquil , decorated with all kinds of wonderful experiences and interesting stories about one’s past ---those “good old days” . Though it is the last station of our lives, “The old” is really an arresting place, because it is filled with superb wisdom of life drawn from the previous stations: The Youth and The Middle Age
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Growing old is not exactly pleasant for people in youth-oriented American culture. Most Americans like to look young, act young and feel young. As the old saying goes, "You&re as young as you fe...
Growing old is not exactly pleasant for people in youth-oriented American culture. Most Americans like to look young, act young and feel young. As ...
扫描下载二维码求解答过程:In the group discuss
In the group discussion, they thought up three different _____ to solving the environmental problem.
A. approaches
D. methods
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Discuss the questions with a partner.“Although the storm broke many things apart, it brought families and neighbors closer together.” What other things can bring people closer together? How can we help each other in times of difficulty?求纯手工制作哦!!不要用翻译器!!!!希望有中文翻译!!!谢谢!!!要成句形式,不要一个单词一个单词的样式 要回答问题,不是翻译问题
Discuss the questions with a partner.与合作伙伴讨论问题。discuss[英][dɪˈskʌs][美][dɪˈskʌs]vt.商量; 讨论,谈论; 论述,详述; partner[英][ˈpɑ:tnə(r)][美][ˈpɑ:rtnə(r)]n.伙伴; 同伙; 同伴; 配偶; vt.使合作; 与…合伙; vi.合伙; 合股; 成为搭档;
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 pcdiscuss 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信