看到你今年2月份的提问,现在colletotrichum...

小北方作者柚木ガオ老师的声明,对于小北方形象的周边使用授权问题,老师并不想授权,因为是二创产物,要出也是自己来出,但现在并没有这个计划。 同时转发到微博帮我看看我的文章有没有问题,语法和用词的问题。反正有问题就帮我改改!!谢谢! I am happy to go to my college because I can make some new friends in it.Before I go to my colle_百度作业帮 帮我看看我的文章有没有问题,语法和用词的问题。反正有问题就帮我改改!!谢谢! I am happy to go to my college because I can make some new friends in it.Before I go to my colle 帮我看看我的文章有没有问题,语法和用词的问题。反正有问题就帮我改改!!谢谢! I am happy to go to my college because I can make some new friends in it.Before I go to my college,I through the course in college would be funny.In fact,it is very bored,which make me upset.So,I did not attend my class at the early stage in this term.A few weeks ago,I chat with my classsmates.One of them said that he had the same idea.But he insisted on studying hard.Also,he was active in his class.What he said made me surprised .Then he told me the reason why he did it.He said :“If we deal with this problem,it can prove we are growing up.”I need becom more and more mature.So,I begin to accept the course and put my heart into study.I am confident that a bright future is waiting for us,because we will overcome all difficulties. 注意下时态,before 应该是过去时。a few weeks ago也是过去时,两个过去时单词不能放在一起。既然前面是I 后面应该对应用me,前后要一致。基本可以,翻译软件翻的吧,点评结束,自己改吧。 1.I through the course in college would be funny. 这句有点不通顺,你是想表达什么意思呢?2.In fact, it is very boring,which makes me upset. 前面用it,定于从句make就应该用makes3.at the early stage of this term,用of 比较好一点

我要回帖

更多关于 colletotrichum 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信