给咪爷跪IJA
rightbesideyou正好在你旁边。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码推荐到广播
147488 人聚集在这个小组
(yunhang2012)
(寰宇智慧)
第三方登录:您要找的是不是:
Right beside his appeal was another flier with the same request, word-for-word identical in every way, right down to the typeface.
在他的启事旁边有另一张传单,做出相同的寻人请求,逐字逐句、连打印字体都一模一样 。
She was standing right beside the digital clock on the nightstand. She looked around and evidently didn’t even recognize that thing with numbers glowing on it to be a clock.
有一次,我问女儿几点钟,当时她旁边的床头几上正放着电子表,令人惊奇的是她居然四周环顾,最后也没有意识到那个闪着数字的东西是时钟。
Right beside me, on the opposite end of the platform and the traps, stands the boy's father, Tom, anticipating his son's every move.
在台上陷阱的另一端,也就是我的旁边,站着男孩的父亲汤姆。 他注意这儿子的一举一动。
Right across beside the Apollo Theater,
就从阿波罗剧院边上穿过去,
She imagined him ignoring the ringing phone, humming boredly right beside the machine as she left her messages.
"He jumped in right beside her, " he said, and the girl managed to get both hands on Rocky's leash.
There was one time, on the road that ran right beside the runway, they saw something ahead—two things—getting clearer and sharper.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!beside you
...汀森为她写一首歌,将在婚宴上弹奏她去年圣诞节送的吉他献唱,并以他最爱的北爱尔兰歌手范莫里生的《 在你身边 》( Beside You )作为第一支舞曲,预计邀请「狼人雅各泰勒洛纳等《暮》片系列班底、莎莉赛隆、凯蒂佩芮等百名亲友见证。
基于100个网页-
beside you(在你身边)是宝儿专辑《 Sweet Impact》里的一首MP3歌曲。
基于91个网页-
萨格拉啦 (beside you)
基于22个网页-
Beside you(深情呼唤), 歌词Beside you(深情呼唤), 宝儿, 歌词, 宝石情歌-深情呼唤[Jewel Song]...
基于14个网页-
身边总有你
住在你心里
善爱你身旁
好爱你身边
我在你的身边需要
我旁边的你需要
我在你需要
躺在你的身边
更多收起网络短语
Beside You
"Beside You" is a single by New Zealand singer/songwriter Dave Dobbyn released in 1999 as the only single from his album The Islander album. It reached No.
以上来源于:
It will follow you, sleep beside you, and cling to your chest no matter what you do.
它会跟着你,就睡在你的旁边,抓住你的胸口无论你做了什么荒唐事。
If you always dream so much to sleep under the moon with the kinda romantic atmosphere. Now, you can even do further, having your “Personal Moon” just sleeps beside you and cover it with your blanket.
如果你常常梦想着睡在月亮旁边,在有一点浪漫的氛围中入睡,现在就行动吧,“属于你自己的月亮”就在你身边,你们可以盖上同一张毯子一起睡。
Could I please sit beside you at the dinner?
晚餐时我可以坐在你的旁边吗?
Here,the poet includes Shackletons vision in part of his famous poem The Waste Land. Who is the third who walks always beside you?
VOA: special.
To get down to it, you have to cut away what is not true, what is inflated, beside the point, excess, ornament.
更直接点,你们要去掉不真实的,除了这点还有膨胀的,过量的和装饰的。
Beside this one of many tools in Frost, I asked you to pay attention to tools in his poetry as you read it over the weekend.
除了找一个弗罗斯特的工具,我想让你们注意到他诗中的工具,在你们读这周的诗歌时。
Or if your usually standoffish daughter plops down beside you while you're watching TV, pay attention.
Dear God Jesus, she whispered, make a place fer dis good woman beside you.
But I will be your co-worker and I will stand shoulder to shoulder beside you.
游戏是虚拟摇杆等级考试,整个游戏当然是以虚拟摇杆操作为主:左手控制方块的移动,右手则是减速按钮。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!“You make me right beside you”中的“right”是什么词性?
副词整句意思应该是”你让我”恰好”在你的旁边这里的right应翻译为"恰好,正好"把它去掉,整句话也很清楚所以它是副词
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 beside of you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信