求describe your houssaye...

求作文describing your dream house_百度作业帮
求作文describing your dream house
求作文describing your dream house
My dream home is very big and clean.It has at least five floors and fifteen rooms.On the ground floor,there is a kitchen,a dining room and a bathroom.There are no other rooms on the ground floor.My bedroom,study,bathroom are on the first floor.They are all very comfortable.My parents’ room is on the second floor.It’s also very big and clean.My grandparents live with us in this big house,too.Their rooms are on the third floor.On the fourth floor,there is a big balcony.I can play games,read books and chat with friends there.I also have a big and nice garden.It is beside the big house.There are many flowers and vegetables in it.It has a big tree.In summer,I can sit under the tree with my family.Behind the garden,there is a swimming pool.I can swim with my friends in summer.I think it is very comfortable to live in my dream home
扫描下载二维码该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
<a href="/UsersThridParty/login/type/sina.html?url=
20 / 56 页
在线时间16 小时经验值162 小站金币3 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
博士生, 积分 162, 距离下一级还需 139 积分
该用户从未签到排名
在线时间14 小时经验值89 小站金币121 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
本科生, 积分 89, 距离下一级还需 12 积分
小站金币121
明天考攒人品加油呀呀呀
在线时间33 小时经验值169 小站金币0 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
博士生, 积分 169, 距离下一级还需 132 积分
该用户从未签到排名
好好呀,非常有用,非常感谢
在线时间15 小时经验值57 小站金币9 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
高中生, 积分 57, 距离下一级还需 24 积分
该用户从未签到排名
太棒了感谢小站分享的机经&&我5号就考了
在线时间6 小时经验值57 小站金币0 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
高中生, 积分 57, 距离下一级还需 24 积分
该用户从未签到排名
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
在线时间6 小时经验值37 小站金币3 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
初中生, 积分 37, 距离下一级还需 14 积分
该用户从未签到排名
在线时间9 小时经验值32 小站金币43 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
初中生, 积分 32, 距离下一级还需 19 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币43
来来来,隐藏内容快出来
在线时间4 小时经验值51 小站金币0 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
高中生, 积分 51, 距离下一级还需 30 积分
该用户从未签到排名
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
在线时间27 小时经验值106 小站金币28 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
硕士生, 积分 106, 距离下一级还需 45 积分
小站金币28
感谢楼主分享~~& && &&&
在线时间9 小时经验值41 小站金币6 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
初中生, 积分 41, 距离下一级还需 10 积分
该用户从未签到排名
谢谢楼主,感觉十分有帮助。希望大家雅思过过过
20 / 56 页
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&
订阅最新机经
选择托福机经及考试日期进行预约,预约后机经将在考试前3-5天左右通过邮件和短信形式推送
请至少选择一个热门机经
康老师机经
你输入的手机号码不正确Daily Lessons with Simon, ex-IELTS examiner
Here are some ideas for :
I&#39;m going to talk about my favourite chair. It&#39;s a big, leather armchair that sits in my living room at home, just under my living room window.
I didn&#39;t actually buy the armchair. One of my friends was moving house and was going to buy some new furniture. I had always liked his leather armchair, so he said I could have it if I managed to move it. The chair wouldn&#39;t fit in my car, and it was tricky to get it out of my friend&#39;s apartment. I had to hire a small van to take the armchair home.
Obviously I use the armchair for sitting! It&#39;s my favourite place in the house to relax, read a book, watch TV
the chair&#39;s arms are quite wide and flat, so my laptop fits nicely on either of them. Last night I fell asleep in my armchair while I was watching a film.
The main reasons why I like this piece of furniture are that it&#39;s comfortable and it&#39;s in the perfect position in my living room. The only drawback might be that I enjoy sitting in the armchair too much, and sometimes I think it makes me lazy!
Remember to highlight any useful words or phrases that you found in my description. Also, did you notice some of the strategies that I used to make the answer more interesting?
Please enable JavaScript if you would like to comment on this blog.该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
<a href="/UsersThridParty/login/type/sina.html?url=
在线时间1261 小时经验值56649 小站金币36314 最后登录注册时间主题精华100阅读权限200帖子
小站金币36314
15:43 上传
Sample Answer 1 美音示范音频:
(1018.44 KB, 下载次数: 860)
15:44 上传
点击文件名下载附件
15:44 上传
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
相关帖子 |
最新 托福机经 雅思机经 免费下载
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&求describe your house to each other(with a floor plan) give directions/positions求describe your house to each other(with a floor plan)
give directions/positions
的2人小型对话
简单点就可以啦
还有一个 confirm a
_百度作业帮
求describe your house to each other(with a floor plan) give directions/positions求describe your house to each other(with a floor plan)
give directions/positions
的2人小型对话
简单点就可以啦
还有一个 confirm a
求describe your house to each other(with a floor plan) give directions/positions求describe your house to each other(with a floor plan)&&& give directions/positions&&&& 的2人小型对话&& 简单点就可以啦& &还有一个&confirm a&& plan&&&& &简单一点词语的,一人几句就可以了&无限感激啊
坑爹vhUV13PM09
1.it 2.letters 3.A 4.D 1.can help us to talk with each other by using _.2.Your parents think E-mail English looks
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 houssaye 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信