英语中写信的格式写信格式 老师作业

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&关于学生太多的作业负担英语作文正文
关于学生太多的作业负担英语作文
关于学生太多的作业负担英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
关于学生太多的作业负担
我们正处在高中,。每天,我们有很多练习,我们无法完成,许多,我们不能读完。们不断地重复这些话,我们已经能够背诵。 和学生都努力,以提高那些进入①的百分比。但是,在课业负担是如此沉重,我们几乎没有做运动,这已经留下了我们许多人状况不佳。更糟的是,许多学生已经失去了他们的兴趣完全。 这是众所周知的,良好的健康知识一样重要。 ②如勇敢的,遵守,我们的不能只在课堂学到的,而是应该也可以通过的教训。我们应该时间和机会接触到社会,让我们可以学到什么不能从书本上学习。 我们年轻,我们年轻的心。我们热爱学习以及娱乐。我们希望,练习类的数目将会减少,所以我们可以多参加课余的一部分。这样,我们就能学到更多和更有效地在我们的研究。&关于困难 On the Toughness for Graduates to Find a Job
It has always been a major concern for people that college students have difficulty in finding ideal jobs they want. Some people say that students lack of social experience and most companies are reluctant to hire graduates without practical experience. Others hold that almost all graduates think that they deserve a higher salary than their ability. From my point of view, I think students should pay attention to enrich their social experience by doing some fundamental work rather than just expecting a high salary.&大学生找到的工作难一直都是一个主要问题。有人说学生缺乏社会经验而大多数的都不愿意雇佣没有实际经验的生。其他人则认为,几乎所有的大学生都认为他们应该得到比他们能力更高的薪。从我的角度来看,我认为学生应该注意通过做一些基层的工作来丰富自己的社会经验而不是期望得到高薪水。First, most students are unwilling to do the most fundamental job at the very beginning. Lacking of experience is a rather significant reality for graduates. However, most graduates think that the fundamental job neither can bring them money nor benefit, so they won’t choose to do it. As a result of this, most students just miss the chance of being a potential figure in a certain field.&首先,大部分的学生在一开始的时候都不愿意做最基层的工作。毕业生缺乏经验是一个很现实的问题。然而,大多数毕业生认为基层工作既没有钱也无法给他们带来利益,所以他们不愿意做这样的工作。因此,大多生错过了成为某一领域人才的机会。Second, most companies are too strict to the graduates. For example, some companies think that students without practical experience won’t conform to their position need, so they refuse the graduates at the first time. There are some companies make severe requirements for students, such as certain height, just male or female, graduate from national famous university, get certain certificate and so on. It is strange that these companies should have these conditions for students. Anyone could be a genius in a certain area, so it may be true that these companies may miss some talents. &第二,大多数公司对毕业生要求太严格了。例如,一些公司认为没有实践经验的大学生不符合他们的的要求,所以他们在一开始的时候就把他们拒绝了。还有一些企业为学生制定了苛刻的要求,如一定的身高,性别,是否毕业于国内名牌大学,获得一定的证书等。奇怪的是,这些公司要求学生具备这些条件。在某一领域每都可以成为天才,所以这些公司可能会错过一些人才也可能是真的。Third, China is a country with a huge population, which leads to a rather fierce competition among students. However, limited job requirement and a great numbers of students flocking into job market at almost the same time will increase the unemployment rate of students.&第三,是一个人口大国,导致学生之间激烈,《》()。然而,有限的工作需求以及大量的学生几乎在同一时间涌入就业将会增加学生的失业率。In conclusion, not only the students themselves have limited ability to get a better paid job, but also, the social environment aggravates the difficulty of finding an ideal job. As a result, graduates should not only focus on improve their capacity of handling things but also learn to adjust their vision to find new chance to lead a better life.总之,不仅学生本身能力有限去获取一份较好的工作,而且社会加剧了找到理想工作的困难程度。因此,毕业生不仅要注重提高自己的办事能力也要调整自己的势力范围新的机会过更好的。关于的A Survey on Study Abroad
&A survey is taken on public opinions of the fact that many parents spend a large amount of money sending their children to study abroad, some of whom are middle school students.很多大量的钱送他们的孩子出国留学,他们中有的是生,针对公众对这一事实的看法我们进行了一项调查。From it we can see that 38 percent of those surveyed think it is worth the money letting children study abroad to get a better education so that they can get pay in return in the future.从这里我们可以看出,被调查人当中有38%的人认为花钱送孩子出国留学接受更好的教育是值得的,将来可以得到回报。However, some are against of it. 62% of them hold the view that it is difficult for young people to live and study in a foreign country. It’s easy for them to get into some bad habits and the cost of education in another country is ten times as much as that at home. 然而,有的人对此表示反对。62%的人认为对年轻人来说再国外生活学习很困难。他们很容易养成坏,而且其他国家的教育费用是国内的十倍之多。The survey shows that the government should set up different kinds of schools to meet the demands of different children.& 调查显示,政府应该建立不同种类的以满足不同孩子的需求。一封关于如何学好中文的信 A letter on how to learn Chinese
Dear Peter,&亲爱的彼得,I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well.&我很高兴收到你的来信询问我的一些关于如何学好中文的问题。Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to take a Chinese course, as you’ll be able to learn from the teacher and practice with your fellow students. Then, you&should&watch TV and read books, newspapers and magazines in Chinese whenever possible.&这里有一些建议。首先,重要的是要有中文课,你就可以从老师和身上学习并且和同学练习。然后,在条件允许的的下看汉语电视和阅籍、报纸和杂志。Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs, because by doing so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easily. You can also make more Chinese friends. They will tell you a lot about China and help you learn Chinese.&除此之外,学习和唱中文应该是个不错的主意。因为这样做,你将要容易得多去学习和中文单词。你也可以交更多的中国。他们会告诉你很多关于中国的事情并你学习汉语。Try and write me in Chinese next time.下次试着用中文给我写信。Best wishes& 献上最的祝愿Li Hua   李华  〔关于学生太多的作业负担英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  关于学生太多的作业负担英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “关于学生太多的作业负担英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的关于学生太多的作业负担英语作文由网友原创或转发,若关于学生太多的作业负担英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
关于学生太多的作业负担英语作文相关作文用英语给小学老师写信如何写
思毛降临tkaef
Dear Mr./Ms. xxx然后写你想写的内容...说详细点儿你想写什么内容大概?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&高一英语寒假作业带答案正文
高一英语寒假作业带答案
高一英语寒假作业带答案
作者/编辑:佚名
  你正在浏览高一英语寒假作业带答案,高一英语寒假作业带答案仅供你参考学习之用,任何作业请你务必亲自动手动脑。  请理解此处提供的高一英语寒假作业带答案之良苦用心,同时也请理智地对待高一英语寒假作业带答案和写好作业。
【网络综合-2015年高一带答案】:作业网为大家整理的2015年高一英语寒假作业带答案,供大家参考!更多最新信息请点击高一网
第一部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、CD)中,选出最佳选项,。 A
Before you make friends, you have to decide who you want to be your friends. Most people like to have friends who like to do the same kinds of things they do.
The quickest way to make a friend is to smile. When you smile, people think you are friendly and easy to talk to. It may not be easy at first to smile, but remember most people will stay away from a scared or angry looking face,
One easy way to start a conversation with someone is to say something nice about them. Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you. Doesn’t it make you want to keep talking to that person?
Ask your new friends questions about themselves. Who’s their favorite singer, where do they live, what do they do after school are all good questions to start a conversation. Make sure you have something to add to the conversation too.
Kids who show an interest in other kids and who are kind and friendly make good friends. Remember, everyone wants to be around people who like to do similar things and people who are nice to them.
1. This passage gives us some advice on____________.
A. how to make friends
B. what kind of person you can make friends with
C. how to start a conversation]
D. the importance of smile
2. Most people like to make friends with those__________.
A. who smile to everyone
B. who share the same interest
C. who are fond of talking
D. who say nice things to them
3. According to the third paragraph, most people enjoy talking to one______.
A. who is always smiling
B. who seems to be friendly
C. who praises you
D. who point out your shortcoming(缺点)
Then comes the July, and with but these are soon finished and with them ends the school year. Boys and girls have nearly two months holiday before them as they leave school by train and car to return home to their fathers and mothers.
The summer holidays are the best part of the year for most children. The weather is usually good, so that one can spend most of one’s time playing in the garden or, if one lives in the country, out in the woods and fields. Even if one lives in a big town. One can usually go to the park to play.
The best place for a summer holiday, however, is the seaside. Some children are lucky enough to live near the sea, but for others who do not, a week or two at one of the big seaside towns is something which they will talk about for the whole of the following year.
In England, it is not only the rich who can take their chi if a factory worker or a bus driver, a street cleaner or a waiter wants to take his wife and chileren to Southend or Margate, Blackpool or Clacton, he is usually quite able to do so.
Now, what is it that children like so much about the seaside? I think it is the sand, sea and sun more than any other things. Of course, there are lots of new things to see, nice things to eat, and exciting things to do, but it is the feeling of sand under one’s feet, of salt water on one’s skin. And of the warm sun on one’s skin, and of the warm sun on one’s back that make the seaside what it is.
1. Summer holidays start _______.
A. with July B. as soon as the examinations are over
C. in mid----June D. in August
2. After the examinations, all the pupils leave for home -_____.
A. by train only B. by car
C. by bike D. by either train or car
3. The summer holidays last ______.
A. as long as two months B. more than two months
C. one and a half months D. a little less than two months
4. Children like the seaside so much, because they can ____.
A. swim in the sea B. play with the sand
C. take a sunbath D. do all of the above
As is known to us, Washington University in St. Louis became the first college in the United States to ban (禁止) selling bottled water in 2009. Since then, more than a dozen small colleges and schools have done the same. The ban isn’t because the schools don’t want students to have easy access to water. Instead, the goal is to encourage students to bring reusable bottles to save money and, more importantly, to save the environment.
Many people believe that producing and using bottled water not only wastes money but also harms the environment. They say that bottled water is unnecessary because public water supplies in the U.S. are among the best in the world. These people believe that water fountains and reusable bottles with easy access to filling stations are a better choice.
But the makers of bottled water argue that plastic bottles make up a small portion of the nation’s total waste. They say it’s unfair to single out (单独挑出) their product when so many other items are packaged (包装) in plastic containers, and what’s more, water is a healthy choice compared to some sodas and juices that are also sold at school.
What do you think: Should sales of bottle water be banned from schools? We want to hear your opinion. Write a 200-word response. Send it to . Your response may be published in a future issue of Time For Kids. Please include your grade level an contact information for your parent or teacher if you want your response to be published. The deadline (截止) for responding is August 31, 2012.1. Some colleges and schools ban selling bottled water in order to .
A. save water B. encourage students to bring water from home
C. reduce pollution D. keep students away from bottled water
2. The main disadvantage of bottled water is probably that .
A. it is too expensive B. it is not fresh
C. it’s not convenient to carry D. Its bottle can’t be reused
3. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Bottled water is healthier.
B. Sodas and juices are of great harm.
C. Students think it unfair to ban selling bottled water.
D. The makers of bottled water are against banning selling bottled water.
4. The purpose of the passage is to .
A. ask for students’ opinions
B. tell people a piece of news
C. call on students to save the environment
D. wish more schools to ban selling bottled water
Pets are no strangers to the White House. Many of America’s Presidents have been animal lovers. In recent times, White House pets have been tame (温顺的) dogs and cats. Long ago, however, presidential pets, like our nation itself, were wild!
In 1806, President Thomas Jefferson lived in the White House. Passersby often caught sight of his pet bears. Explorers had discovered these fierce (凶猛的)bears, caught a pair of small ones, and sent them to Jefferson. While the President was excited about his bears, his enemies in Congress constantly laughed at his pets, calling the White House “The President’s Bear Garden”.
By 1825, the bears were long gone from the White House scene. The building was home to President John Quincy Adams and his crocodile (鳄鱼). The green beast actually belonged to General Lafayette, a French hero who had helped the United States win the Revolutionary War. When Lafayette asked Adams to keep the crocodile for him, the President couldn’t refuse.
When President Martin Van Buren moved into the White House in 1837, he brought his tigers with him. At least, Van Buren said the tigers were his. The Sultan of Oman had sent the tigers when Van Buren was elected, so Congress argued(争辩说)that the cats belonged to the American people. A fight over the tigers continued for months. In the end, Congress sent someone to seize the tigers and put them in a zoo.
Twenty years later, President James Buchanan received another valuable gift when he was in his first year in the White House. This time the King of Siam sent several elephants! Buchanan had no desire to share his building with the big creatures, so he sent them to the zoo. Buchanan did, however, keep another gift ― a pair of birds. They were a fitting symbol of presidential power.
1.According to the passage, we can infer that .
A.the pets the Presidents raised were all huge ones
B.the pets the presidents owned were all their favorite ones.
C.the Presidents kept the pets not only at home but in the zoo
D.the Presidents’ pets were not only cared about by their families
2.How did the Presidents mentioned get their unusual pets?
A.They got them in the forest.
B.They bought them at the market.
C.The pets were given to them by others.
D.Their family members offered them the pets.
.What similar political effect did Jefferson’s bears and Van Buren’s tigers have?
A.The pets made them happy and gay.
B.It took them too much time to look after them.
C.It made people believe that they were animal lovers.
D.It brought about dissatisfaction with them in Congress.
When did President James BLuchanan get elephant?
A.1825 B.1826 C.1845 D.1857
第二节(共5小题:每小题2分,满分10分)
【题文】根据短文内容, 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,《》()。选项中有两项为多余选项。
Doctors say anger can be an extremely damaging emotion, unless you learn how to deal with it. They warn that anger can lead to heart disease, stomach problems, headaches, emotional problems and possibly cancer.
?___1___ Some people express anger openly in a calm reasonable way. Others burst with anger, and scream and yell. But other people keep their anger inside. They can not or will not express it. This is called repressing anger.
For years many doctors thought that repressing anger was more dangerous to a person’s health than expressing it. They said that when a person is angry, the brain releases the same hormones (荷尔蒙). They speed the heart rate, raise blood pressure, or sugar into the blood, etc. ___2___
Some doctors say that both repressing and expressing anger can be dangerous. They believe that those who express anger violently may be more likely to develop heart disease, and they believe that those who keep anger inside may face a greater danger of high blood pressure.
___3___ They say the first step is to admit that you are angry and to recognize the real cause of the anger, then decide if the cause is serious enough to get angry about. If it is, they say, “___4___ Wait until your anger has cooled down and you are able to express yourself calmly and reasonably.”
Doctors say that a good way to deal with anger is to find humor in the situation that has made you angry. ___5___A. In general the person feels excited and ready to act
B. They said that laughter is much healthier than anger.
C. Expressing anger violently is more harmful than repressing it
D. Anger may cause you a cancer.
E. Do not express your anger while angry.
F. Anger is a normal emotion that we all feel from time to time.
G. Doctors say the solution is learning how to deal with anger.
第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节, 满分5分)
完形填空(共20 小题;每小题分,满分0分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A, B, C, D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
阅读下面,用不多于3个单词的正确形式填空Well, if buying a bag of candies or cookies doesn’t appeal to you, how about buying a tree instead?
Every year, approximately 1.6 billion tons of soil 31________ (flow) into the Yellow River. Over time, much soil has been removed,32_______ (cause) serious erosion of the land along the River. Therefore, it is of great 33______ (important) to control Yellow River erosion.
Many people believe this kind of work is best done by government or international 34_______(organize). You may agree 35_______ this point of view. If so, it is time for you to think again. In fact, it is you 36_____have the most important role to play in stopping Yellow River erosion. Did you know 37_______to do with 5 Yuan? It can buy you a tree, 38_______will help you make soil on the land. On land with rich soil, local farmers can grow crops to make 39____ living. With the money 40______earn from their crops, farmers buy goods or services. This helps to develop local economies.
第三部分 (共两节,满分35分)
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
【题文】假定英语课上要求同桌之间交换修改,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处,每句中最多有两处,每处仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yang Li, a five-year-old girl living next door to me, very clever. Because she is not old enough to go to the school, she often asks me to teach herself to read, write and draw. She studies hardly and soon she learns a lot. One evening last month I was doing my English homeworks when she came to my house. She asked me how I learned English. “You would find English a bridge for so much knowledge,” I said. She then wanted to learn English, either. She has learned many English words so far but her parents are very grateful to me.
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
假设你叫李华,是一名生.最近,你在某国外的图书网站购买了一本图书,遇到了一些问题.为此,你决定向该的服务部进行投诉.主要内容包括:
1.图书比预计晚到10天
2.图书出现了缺页现象
3.希望问题尽快得到解决
1.词数100左右;可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
2.信的和已为你写好,但不计人总词数。
Dear Sir and Madam,
My name is Li Hua. I am a student of a high school in China.
第一部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、CD)中,选出最佳选项。A篇:ABC
第二节(共5小题:每小题2分,满分10分)
【题文】根据短文内容, 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
第部分 英语知识运用(共两节, 满分5分)
完形填空(共20 小题;每小题分,满分0分)
阅读下面材料,用不多于3个单词的正确形式填空31. flows 32. causing 33. importance 34. organizations
35. with 36.who/that 37.what 38.which
39.a 40.they
第三部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
71.very前加is 72.去掉the 73.herself → her
74.hardly → hard 75.homeworks → homework 76.how → why
77.would → will 78.for → to 79.either → too 80.but →and
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
My name is Li Hua. I am a student of a high school in China. I’ve recently bought a book from your website. However, some problems have arisen, which makes me upset. I am writing to complain about them.
First of all, the book I ordered reached me ten days later than expected, which brought me lots of inconvenience. Worse still, when I looked through it, I found that a few pages are missing, which makes me rather disappointed. I know you are a famous book-selling website, but my experience shows that your service needs improvement. I would appreciate it if you can send me another book as soon as possible.
I am looking forward to your early reply.
  〔高一英语寒假作业带答案〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  高一英语寒假作业带答案所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “高一英语寒假作业带答案”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  寒假作业答案提供的高一英语寒假作业带答案由网友原创或转发,若高一英语寒假作业带答案侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一个作业: 下一个作业:
高一英语寒假作业带答案相关作业}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语中写信的格式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信