dear mom and dadGrandma and gr...

> 【答案带解析】Dear grandma, How’s it going? I hope tha...
Dear grandma,
How’s it going? I hope that grandpa is well now. I was
sorry to hear that he had a &&&21&&last week. I
hope you are in &&&22&&health.
Things are fine here. I finished my end-of-year&&23&&last
week, and got my report card today. I always &&&24 &nervous
when I see the envelope &&25&&school in the mail,
but luckily I did OK this time. I &&26&&a really hard
time with science this semester , and I wasn’t surprised to find that my &&&27
&report was from my science teacher. She said I was lazy, which isn’t
true .It’s just that I find &&28 &really difficult.
Another disappointing result was in history. My history teacher said I could do
better. The good news is that &29&&math teacher said I
was hard-working. And my Spanish teacher said my listening was good. Well,
that’s about all the news I have for now. Mom and Dad &&&30 &their
love.
1.A. cold&&& B. lesson&& C.
picnic
2.A. pity&&& B. good C. bad
3.A. exercise&&& B. homework C. exams
4.A. get B. do&& C. take
5.A. on& B. from C. about
6.A. made&&& B. had& C. put
7.A. longest B. easiest& C. worst
8.A. Chinese B. science& C. P.E
9.A. his B. your C. my
10.A. send&& B. bring&&& C.
start
试题分析:这是一封写给奶奶的书信。主要介绍了自己学习情况,各门功课在期末考试中所取得的成绩。
1.此题考查名词,根据语境可知爷爷感冒了,故填have a cold,故选A。
2.此题考查固定短语be in goo...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
一、完型填空题的命题特点&
& & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。&
二、完型填空的命题趋势 & &&
1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力&
& & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 &
2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。
& &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & &&
3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。
& & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 &
4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。
& & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 &
5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。
& & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & &
6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。
& & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & &&
7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。&
三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & &
1、通读全文,了解大意 & &
& & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & &&
2、细读首尾,推测意图 &&
& & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & &&
3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 &
& & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。&
初中各年级课件教案习题汇总
语文数学英语物理化学
4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
相关试题推荐
He goes to work early on workdays &&&&&&&Saturday
and Sunday.
A.
except&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
besides&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.
and
He does &&&&&&&English
than Chinese.
A. better at
&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
better
in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.
will in
In our dormitory, we are all friendly to each other.
It makes us &&&&&&&like a big family.
A. feeling
&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.
to feel
——What did your uncle say?
——He told me he &&&&&&&call
me the next day.
A. will
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
should
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.
would
we’ll go to the zoo if it&&&&&&&&tomorrow.
A. won’t rain
&&&&&&&&&&&B. don’t rain
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.
doesn’t rain
题型:完型填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Fireside stories1. No. / No, she can't. 2. Reading books. 3. Three. / 3.4. In eight weeks' time. / In her next holiday.5. Because she misses her and wants to tell her the new subjects she studies this term. (答案不唯一)
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。
Dear friend:&&&& Hello, I'm your new friend. My name is Bob. I'm fifteen. I'm American. I live in New York.&&&& I am a middle school student. I'm good at maths. It's very interesting. My favourite sport is basketball.&&&&& And I am not only a basketball fan but also a good player. I like pop music, my friends and I often sing pop songs together.&&&&& After school I am interested in getting on-line. I have known a lot about China from the Internet. &&&&& Now I'm learning Chinese. I hope I will visit your country one day.&&&& Please write to me and tell me something about your life. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bob
阅读理解。Dear friend ,&&&& Hello,I'm your new friend. My name is Bob. I'm fifteen. I'm American. I live in New York.&&&& I am a middle school student. I'm good at maths. It's very interesting. My favourite sport is basketball. And I am not only a basketball fan but also a good player. I like pop music, my friends and&&I often sing pop songs together.&&&& After school I am interested in getting online. I have known a lot about China from the Internet. Now I'm learning Chinese.I hope I will visit&&your country in the future.&&&& Please& &write to& me& and tell me something about your life. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bob1. Who is the letter from?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Where does Bob live?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. What is Bob's favourite sport?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. Do Bob and his friends often sing pop songs?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. 将画线部分翻译成汉语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读理解。Dear Donald,&&& &Last summer I had the chance to visit the other side of the world.I went to Beijing with my friends. I visited the Great Wall and was deeply impressed by its length.I had never seen such a great wall before!Walking less than a mile on the wall made me very tired,but I was very excited.I used up three camera films in four hours.&&& &Shopping was another interesting part of the trip.In the Silk Market, I bought a cotton shirt for just a quarter of the price the trader asked for.&&& &I have too many memories and experiences to share. I am so lucky to have been such a culture so diffedent from my own. I will remember my trip to China forever!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Jane根据短文回答下列问题。1.Who visited Beijing last summer?&&&&__________________________________________ 2.How many camera films did Jane use up?__________________________________________3.Which was another interesting part of the trip?__________________________________________4.Did Jane buy a cotton shirt?__________________________________________5.Why is Jane so lucky?__________________________________________
阅读理解。Dear Zhang Hua,&&&&&& Have you ever been to Thailand? It is a country in Southeast Asia. I've been in Thailand for a few days with my parents. We are here for a holiday. &&&&& Now we are staying in Bangkok(曼谷). It is the capital of Thailand and it is a very interesting place to visit. Yesterday we visited some places of interest in the city. They are great! This morning we went shopping. Bangkok is a wonderful place to shop for jewelry(珠宝)and clothes. My mother bought a nice necklace(项链). My father and I bought some fashionable T-shirts. &&&&& Thailand is called "Land of Smiles" because people here are very friendly. And it's true! When we eat in the restaurants in Bangkok, the waiters are really nice and they are always smiling. Thai food is delicious, but it is sometimes a little spicy for me. You can also get Chinese food here because a lot of Chinese people came to live in Bangkok many years ago. Chinese food is very good, and it isn't as spicy as Thai food. Our American food can also be found in Bangkok, however, I don't eat it. You know, I'd like to try new things when I travel.&&&& &The weather has been very hot. Yesterday it rained and got a little cooler. But today it's hot again. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mary 根据短文内容,补全下列句子。每空词数不限。 1. Thailand is in ______ and it is called ______. 2. Most tourists go to buy ______ and ______ in Bangkok. 3. Mary thinks ______ is spicier than ______. 4. Mary doesn't eat ______food in Bangkok because she wants to ______ when she travels. 5. Because of the ______, it was ______ in Bangkok yesterday than today.
来源:山东省期中题
阅读理解。Dear Jim, &&&& How is it going?&&& &It's winter in Toronto. It's snowing and cold. People are wearing coats, scarves and gloves. But we are all having a good time. Some kids are making a snowman (堆雪人).Some are throwing snowballs (扔雪球). My brothers are skiing (滑雪). My mother is cooking for US. She is cooking hot food. It's very delicious. &&&& I hope you can come and visit us. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &John 1. Who writes the letter?&&& ___________________________________________ 2. What's the weather like in Toronto?&&& ___________________________________________ 3. Are the kids playing basketball?&&&& __________________________________________ 4. What's John's mother doing?&& ____________________________________________ 5. What are people wearing?&&& ___________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!一道初二的英语完形填空Dear grandma,How is it going?I hope that grandpa is (41) now.I was sorry to hear that he had a (42) last week.I hope you are in good health.Things are fine now.I finished my end-of-year exams last week and got my (43) card today.I always get (44) when I see the envelope from school in the mail,but (45) I did OK this time.I had a really hard (46) with science this semester,and I wasn't surprised to find that my worst report was from my science teacher.She said I was lazy,which isn't (47).It's just that I find science really difficult.(48) disappointing result was in history.My history teacher said I could do better.The good (49) is that my math teacher said I was hard-working.And my Spanish teacher said my listening was good.Well,that's about all the news I have for now.Dad and Mom (50) their love.Love Alan 41.A.well B.rich C.busy D.kind42.A.rest B.dream C.game D.cold43.A.report B.ID C.phone D.library44.A.excited B.sad C.nervous D.tired45.A.carefully B.luckily C.suddenly D.quickly46.A.business B.question C.problem D.time47.A.important B.true C.boring D.enough48.A.Each B.Some C.Another D.Other49.A.meaning B.notice C.news D.letter50.A.have B.send C.provide D.show
谎言刷粉号305
41.A42.D43.A44.C45.B46.D47.B48.C49.C50.B错了找我
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ADACBDBCCB希望对你有帮助! 八年级下册P30的原文。
ADACB DBCCB
ADACBDBCCB应该是这样。。。。我是凭记忆写的。。。。错了不要怪我。。。
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Dear Grandma and Grandpa ,I got your Easter card yesterday.It is a beautiful card.Thank you.On easter morning we had a party in the garden.We looked for the eggs.I got nineteen eggs.Ben got twelve.Kate got two.We had a very good time.My friends and I went for a spring outing on April 2nd.We climbed a mountain.We took some pictures.Here is one of them.Do you like it Happy Easter love,Sally
亲爱的爷爷奶奶:我收到你们(寄来)的复活节的卡片了,卡片很漂亮.在复活节的早上我们在花园举行了派对.我们找彩蛋.我得了19个彩蛋.BEN得了12个.凯特的了2个.我们度过了快乐的时光.我和我的朋友们在4月2号去春游了.我们去登山了.我们拍了些照片.这里是其中的一些(照片),你们喜欢吗?爱你们的sally
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的爷爷奶奶,我昨天收到了你们寄来的复活寄贺卡。贺卡很漂亮。复活节清晨我们在花园里开了个派对。我们找复活节彩蛋。我找到了19个彩蛋。本找到了12个。凯特找到2个。我们过得很愉快。我和朋友们四月二号去踏青了。我们爬了山。我们照了相。这里有其中一张照片。你们喜欢吗?复活节快乐!爱你们的莎莉...
亲爱的奶奶和爷爷, 我的信用卡昨天复活节。这是一个美丽的卡。谢谢您。复活节早上,我们有党在花园里。我们期待的鸡蛋。我19鸡蛋。有12本。凯特有两个。我们有一个很好的时间。 我的朋友和我去了春游4月2日。我们爬上山。我们采取了一些照片。这里就是其中之一。你喜欢吗? 复活节快乐! 爱, 萨莉...
Dear Grandma and Grandpa ,I got your Easter card yesterday. It is a beautiful card. Thank you. On easter morning we had a party in the garden. We looked for the eggs. I got nineteen eggs. Ben got...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 dear grandma 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信