实用对话及情景句(二)
cocotang 于发布 l 已有人浏览
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第四章 商务衍生,Unit 04技术转让 ,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 4-4-2 技术转让
实用对话及情景句(二)
F8暂停 / 播放F9重复此句
小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……
4-4-2 技术转让 (二)
Mr. Green: Our company has been in the line of manufacturing GPS devices for 8 years. We'd like to update our technology with the help of your Bluetooth system.
格林先生:我公司从事全球定位器生产已经八年了。我们想利用你方的蓝牙系统来更新我们的技术。
Mr. Jones: I'm glad to know that you are interested in our system. Our company would be very happy to cooperate with you.
琼斯先生:我很高兴了解到贵方对我们的系统感兴趣。我公司非常高兴能与你们合作。
Mr. Green: That's great. In what form will you transfer your technology?
格林先生:太好了。那贵方以何种方式进行技术转让呢?
Mr. Jones: We only want to transfer the right to use our Bluetooth patent in the form of license.
琼斯先生:我们只以许可证形式转让我们的蓝牙专利的使用权。
Mr. Green: Fine. What right will the license grant to our company?
格林先生:好的。那该许可证能赋予我们公司什么权利呢?
Mr. Jones: The license grants you an exclusive, non-transferable right to use our technology in your GPS device production.
琼斯先生:许可证授权贵方在全球定位装置生产时有独家使用我们技术的权利。不过这一技术不得转让。
Mr. Green: Got it. How would you like to get paid?
格林先生:明白了。你想我们怎么付款?
Mr. Jones: Which way do you prefer, Mr. Green, lump-sum payment, royalties, or the combination of an initial payment and a royalty?
琼斯先生:您喜欢哪一种,格林先生,一次性付清、提成支付,或者首付和提成结合?
Mr. Green: We prefer the third way.
格林先生:我们更喜欢第三种方式。
Mr. Jones: If so, we will ask for $300,000 as an initial payment. The royalty would be 4% of the net sales price of each product.
琼斯先生:如果这样,我们希望你方支付30万美金作为首付,以及每销售一件产品我方提成销售价格的4%。
Mr. Green: The initial payment is reasonable, but I'm afraid that we cannot afford the royalty rate of 4%. It is too high. Can you cut down the rate by 1%?
格林先生:首付合理,可是我们恐怕无法承担这个提成率。这个太高了,你方能把提成率降1%吗?
Mr. Jones: Well, compared with the money we invest in technology research and development, this price is not high at all. However, we'd like to make a concession by reducing the rate to 3% at most.
琼斯先生:和我们投资在技术研究上的资金比,这个价格一点也不高。但是我们可以做出让步,最多降到3%。
Mr. Green: Agreed. Another question, would you do the personnel training for us? We hope you shall train our employees to understand and use the know-how, instructions, technical data and information constituting the technology provided.
格林先生:我们同意。还有个问题:贵公司能给我方进行人员培训吗?我们希望你方可以对我们的员工进行培训,让他们懂得和使用技术,使用说明、技术数据和信息。
Mr. Jones: That's acceptable. I think half-a-year on-the-job training will be enough for them to learn the skills. And we also want your guarantee that our technicians will be offered adequate facility and necessary tools in the training process.
琼斯先生:这可以接受。我想半年的在职培训足够员工们学会技术了。同时,我们希望你们保证你方能在培训过程中为我们的技术人员提供充分的便利和必要的工具。
Mr. Green: That is for sure. We will try our best to support them in every way. But I have one point to clarify. Your company will cover all of their costs, won't you?
格林先生:这是肯定的。我们将竭尽所能在各方面支持他们。但是我要明确一点:他们的费用都是你们承担的,对吗?
Mr. Jones: Yes, of course.
琼斯先生:是的,当然。
Mr. Green: I also suggest that technicians and experts of both parties should have meetings on a regular basis to exchange fresh technical information.
格林先生:我也建议双方的技术人员和专家定期开会交流最新的科技信息。
Mr. Jones: That is a good idea. I agree with it.
琼斯先生:这是个好主意。我同意。
Mr. Green: I am happy that we have reached an agreement on payment.
格林先生:我很高兴我们就付费达成了一致。
Mr. Jones: Well, before we celebrate our success, we still have one more thing to fix up--confidentiality terms.
琼斯先生:在我们庆祝成功前还需要敲定一件事情&&保密条款。
Mr. Green: We will keep your patent technology secret. It is for our interest as well.
格林先生:我们会对你方的专利技术一直保密的。这也是为了我们的利益。
Mr. Jones: Yes, I know. But still I want to specify restrictions on the use of our patent. Your company should not disclose any information to any of your employees or agents of your company other than our authorized representatives. What's more, your company is not allowed to disclose any information to any third party without the prior written consent of our side unless so required by law.
琼斯先生:是的,我了解。但是我还是想具体说下专利使用的限定。贵公司不得向除我们授权的代表外的其他任何员工或代理商泄露任何信息。而且,贵公司也不许在没得到我们事先书面同意前把信息透露给第三方,除非法律强制这样做。
Mr. Green: We'll keep it in our mind that no information can be disclosed unless authorized by your side.
格林先生:记住了,没有你方的同意任何信息都不得透露。
Mr. Jones: Good. One more thing, you couldn't use the information directly or indirectly for any purpose other than in connection with our proposed transactions.
琼斯先生:好。还有,除非是与我们双方的交易有关,否则你方不能直接或间接地使用这些信息。
Mr. Green: Yes, I see.
格林先生:好的。我明白了。
实用情景句型
1. In what form will you transfer your technology?
那贵方以何种方式进行技术转让呢?
What kind of patent do you want to transfer?
贵方将以何种形式转让专利?
In what way will you transfer the patent?
贵方将以何种形式转让专利?
How do you transfer the patent?
贵方将以何种形式转让专利?
2. What right will the license grant to our company?
那该许可证能赋予我们公司什么权利呢?
What right will the license allow to us?
这项许可证给予我们什么权利?
What right will the license give to us?
这项许可证给予我们什么权利?
What right will the license permit to us?
这项许可证给予我们什么权利?
3. Which way do you prefer, Mr. Green, lump-sum payment, royalties, or the combination of an initial payment and a royalty?
您喜欢哪一种,格林先生,一次性付清、提成支付,或者首付和提成结合?
4. If so, we will ask for $300,000 as an initial payment. The royalty would be 4% of the net sales price of each product.
如果这样,我们希望你方支付30万美金作为首付,以及每销售一件产品我方提成销售价格的4%。
We hope you will pay $60,000 as an initial payment for buying the production rights from us, and 6% of the sales price on each product sold.
我们希望你们支付六万美元的首付,以购买产品生产权,并且每件出售的产品支付给我们其售价的6%。
What would you say about the 4% royalty rate?
您认为4%的提成率如何?
5. And we also want your guarantee that our technicians will be offered adequate facility and necessary tools in the training process.
同时,我们希望你们保证你方能在培训过程中为我们的技术人员提供充分的便利和必要的工具。
And you shall provide adequate facility and the necessary tools to our technicians in the training process.
同时,我们希望你方能在培训过程中为我们的技术人员提供充分的便利和必要的工具。
And you should provide convenience and the necessary appliances to our technicians in the training process.
同时,我们希望你方能在培训过程中为我们的技术人员提供充分的便利和必要的工具。
6. I also suggest that technicians and experts of both parties should have meetings on a regular basis to exchange fresh technical information.
我也建议双方的技术人员和专家定期开会交流最新科技信息。
I also suggest that technicians and experts of both parties should hold meetings on a regular basis for technical exchange.
我也建议双方的技术人员和专家定期开会进行技术交流。
I also suggest that technicians and experts from both parties should meet regularly so as to exchange technical information.
我也建议双方的技术人员和专家定期开会进行技术交流。
四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼in what way什么意思_百度知道
in what way什么意思
3: 1. Either way?
媒体在哪些方面很强大.
这六个字是连接你的愿望和收获的强有力的纽带;s social media users thankful for.
不论如何? 双语对照
例句. So what are china&#39. These six words are a very powerful way of connecting what you want withwhat you will achievein what way are the media powerful, what we are left with is the current duopoly of smartphonemanufacturers,我们面对的就是这个智能手机厂商双头垄断的局面。
那么中国的社交媒体用户都感谢什么呢
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答---Inwhatwaywillyouuseyourportablecomputer?---I’lluseit_____forgivinglecturesathomeandabroad.A.approximatelyB.mostlyC.almostD.mostB江苏省扬州中学学年高一上学期12月月考试卷英语答案}

我要回帖

更多关于 what will be 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信