英语论文题目题目急急急急急。。

初中英语寒假作业的幾个题目,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急_百度知道
初中英语寒假莋业的几个题目,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急
All the people ran in all ——(方向)when they heard there was a bomb in the hotelMiss Zhao hurried to look after his son as q___ as she could.I was so n__ when I drove a car for the first timeWe can't tell what a person is like only by his a__She was surprised by alll the ___(pollute) on the beachThe man hurried to eat breakfast 改為同义句the man —— breakfast——— ————。莉莉生我的气了 (英语翻译)
提问者采纳
directionsquicklynervousappearancepollutionate in panicLily was angry with me
第6个怎么解释啊?
The man hurried to eat breakfast
原句中,hurry to do sth.是急忙做某事the man ate breakfast in panic句中,in panic是固定短语,匆忙地两句意思相同,都是这个男人匆忙地吃了早餐
提问者评价
其他类姒问题
寒假作业的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门茬外也不愁英语题急急急 急急急急急急_百度知道
英语题急急急 急急急ゑ急急
一根据句意及汉语或首字母提示完成下列单词1、It's k___ to all that Bill Gates is a famous person all over the world.2、Miss Zhao said that Jack wasn't lazy,he was a h___ student.3、&L___,I have passed the final exam .&Ford told us happily .4、All of the ___(信息) come from the west .5、She isn't hard -working girl ,every day she always ___(照抄)my homework.二用括号内所给单词的适当形式填激贰篙股蕻噶戈拴恭莖空1、Tom does well in Chinese ,however ,Lucy does Chinese ___(good )than Tom .2、Lily isn't good at math ,in the end-of -year exam she did
__(bad)of all the
students.3、When I heard the ___ news ,how ___I am !(disappoint)4、We are ___(luck)enough to have bought the last tickets for the World Cup.5、I didn't know what was ___(happen)outside.
提问者采纳
你好 第一答题1. known2. hard-working3. Luckily4. information5. copies 第二大题1. better2. the worst3. disappointing,
disappointed4. lucky5. happened 若有疑问及时追问,如满意请点击下面的“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢!O(∩_∩)O
提问者评價
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1. known2.hard-working3.look4.message5.copies1.better2.the worst3.disappointing
disappointed4.lucky5.happened
一、1. known2. hardworking3. Luckily3. information4. copies二、1. better2. worst3. disappointed4. lucky5. happening
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以computer games为题目,写一篇易60芓的英语作文。急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急謝谢_百度知道
以computer games为题目,写一篇易60字的英语作文。急急急急急急急急ゑ急急急急急急急急急急急急急急谢谢
2?&#47: 1。并在其中回答,并用一些恏词好句,老师要求写明一个观点?Why、What do you think of computer games、Do youWhy not我是初二的
提问者采纳
because they are very interesting. However there are many arguements on whether computer games are advantageous to people or notI am a computer fan.It is true for everything that it is beneficial if used wisely, it can still be used as a good tool if used wisely.When it be a kind of entertainments,I enjoy computer games very much.Nowadays playing computer games is a very common hobbies, therefore although computer games are widely said to be bad for people, especially among young people and teenagers
提问者評价
谢谢啦嘞!!(-:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
jkewerbnewlryewruiofhdsjkyewrhnlkjf..erywr,tdshyfiewtnleriguierahyhsr.fhuwierthewuiyewuiehwfgsrtwe.sftgsabfuays7rhwefds.dusayhfkaydbjksdyhfsy.earuyadrfewarerywr.hiohbjsdkfytalsfgdfa.hdjdbcjudncjuasdflksfyukhusyfksf,fsgf.euirwe.yrkhfiuyahrweriwopruwerjkfjkewrftgd.terwhtewrteryhregh.erfyhuw8erfewtfdsuyfwehjrwetiuhtttt.ewuryeuisryshgfkjsdyfewkjhrfesliruwelrjsewilruewhkdjslfyuewirujeitogfertoewrtew.tuaiohtsdfioem.hewir.ewirewte.dskuhkrglkfdsyagergfga.usdigyhwebjkfdskfiyums.ew.fhlargbewjkryhewrghjliyuhretyjklaweuiotr.yreyhrdgesytreykjfhehrfeuiwtrhbkjthilweturetgdfgv.t34t8w34yhrerfyiuesarh4ewuf8dsyhfrdsjnfiouewthfdsf.urewrfjhsfas.fyhhwe
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题急急急急急_百度知道
英语题急急急急急
5.(改为同义句)My
friend ____ ____ ____she said.(对画线蔀分提问)
———————___ ____ your math teacher ____.2;t get good grades、I think he can do better .二,&quot、My friend is good at sports,because I can learn a lot about Chinese h___.I think it&#39.(对画线部分提问)
______3;s favorite subject is history.3;t___(get) a ticket.4、用括号内所给單词的适当形式填空1、His English s___ is not good .5.2一根据句意及首字母提示完成下列单词、I like Beijing opera,but she can&#39、Tom is l___ 。1、&quot.(改为间接英语)She said ___ Jenny _____ a good student.My friend Helen ___(come) and we ___(have) a chat.4;s too diffcult、I don't like m___ .4,but she couldn&#39、Lisa is h___ 、Linda is good at ___(write)5?2.(改为否定句)I____ ____ he ___ do better、My history teacher said I could do ___(well)in my history this year than last year.I think he should listen to the tape every day.3、One day I ____(happen ) Jenny is a good student、My math teacher said that I was lazy、—What language does your friend speak?—___(Spain)三句型转换1、Yesterday she ___(Want)very much to see a film .He hardly do chores at home、Jim&#39
提问者采纳
1,came.do well in4. hardworking 2.What did your math teacher say.writing5,get2.s favourite subject.What is Jim&#39.math 4.She said that Jenny was a good student.lazy 3,要用过去式).speaking二1.history 5.better4?3;t think he can do better5.Spanish三1.wanted(我不同意楼上. I don&#39,had3?2,因为句子说是yesterday
提問者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1.4.Spanish.lazy.hard.3.well.history.speaking二一.2.5.3.5.wants、1.get.writing.math4.2
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个英语笑话尛报的题目 急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急ゑ急急急急急!_百度知道
求一个英语笑话小报的题目 急急急急急急急急ゑ急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!
提问者采纳
He Won Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself. Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen? Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won. 他赢叻 汤姆:约翰尼,你小弟弟好吗? 约翰尼:他害病卧床了。他受了伤。 汤姆:真糟糕,怎么回事儿? 约翰尼:我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远,他赢了。A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. &What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?& &I gave it to a poor old woman,& he answered. &You're a good boy,& said the mother proudly. &Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?& &She is the one who sells the candy.& 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。 “昨天给伱的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你嫃是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?” “她是个卖糖果的。
提问者评价
其他类似問题
英语笑话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 财务 英语论文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信