(1/2)帮下忙,找篇例文(英语讲座例文的)题...

帮下忙(英语题)_百度知道
帮下忙(英语题)
(作否定回答)21.she is of medium build and she has long hair.is that girl your friend.you asked me that question last week.(对is of medium build and she has long hair提问)3.we have large,medium and small 提问)4,medium and small bowls.(变为否定句)5.(对large
提问者采纳
t?What kind of bowls do you have放心,肯定对.When did you go to the mountains,不懂发消息给我No.What does she look like?You didnt ask me that question last week, she isn&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
You didn&#39No;t;t ask me that question last week.What does she look like?What bowls do you have.When did you go to the moutains, she isn&#39
1.No,she isn't.2.How is she?3.What bolws do we have?4.You didn't aske me that question last week.5.When did you go to the mountains?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初1英语两到题目进来帮下忙啊,送分1,Look!They are listening to the teacher_________.(care)帮填下2,The umbrella behind the door is my________.(sister)帮填下3,It is________(noise)outside,Please close the door.帮填下4,They did not talk in class any more.改同义句They______ ______ ______in class.5,There is nothing usual in the street.改同义句There________ ________usual on the street.6,Please show us some photos of animals.改同义句Please show some photos of animals________ ________.
我哇呵呵0058
1.carefully2.sister's3.noisy4.They no more talk in the class.5There isn't anything usual in the street.6.Pleaes show some photo of animals to us.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,carefully,副词修饰谓语动词看!他们正在认真地听老师上课!2,sister's,表示姐妹的雨伞门后的雨伞是我姐姐的3,noisy,吵闹的,用形容词外面很吵,请关门4,have,never,talked他们从来没有在教室里说过话5,isn't,anything街上没什么普通的东西6,to,...
扫描下载二维码谁有高考英语对话的题,要带翻译的那种哦,例文也可以。。。。帮下忙啊_百度知道
谁有高考英语对话的题,要带翻译的那种哦,例文也可以。。。。帮下忙啊
我有更好的答案
me: thank you, mom. thank you for helping me with my birthday party.
mom: honey, you're welcome. let's do the final check, ok?
me: all right! let's start. mom, is it the time to get the birthday cake back?
no, it isn't. it hasn't been finished yet. we have to wait at least 30 minutes.
me: ok. now i want to check out the color lights. would you mind me turning them on?
mom. Of course not. honey, where did you put the snacks?
me: on the table in my bedroom.
mom: yep, i forgot that, sorry.
me: mom, that's ok. how about Lily? will she be here tonight?
mom: oh, sorry, honey. she won't be here. her mother told me that she was ill.
me: oh,...
谢谢,请问有没有关于,问路,购物,看病这一类的对话呢??
Lucy:Pardon me,do you know this city well? Tom: What's the problem? L Could you tell me where the American Embassy is,please? Tom: It's on the other side of town. Lucy: That's no good.Maybe you can help? Tom: I will help you out if I can. Lucy: I got separated from my tour group. Tom: You got separated from your tour group? Lucy: Yes! What am I going to do? Tom: It's not going to be easy to find them. Lucy: I know!Who knows where they are? Tom: Do you remember what place you were visiting? Lucy: We were going to the zoo and the National Museum. Tom: Where was the tour group going? Lucy: I'm not sure where they were heading. Tom: Do you have the tour operater's phone number? Lucy: No,I left it in my room. Tom: Where is your hotel? Lucy: I'm staying at Regency Hotel. 来自网络
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高考英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译英语要期末考试,口语的.英语高手帮下忙,每个问题的答案一分钟左右就行.(我是大一的,答案实际点)1 what pressures do you have now?how do you deal with them?2 have you encountered any difficulties this term?how did you try to solve it?3 do you have some thoughts at the end of the first term in college?4 how do you plan to spend the coming winter holiday?
轻绾你的青丝56
1.Now for me ,the pressure is that i am a freshman.Many learning methods can not be accept very well.But i will try my best to adjust it and adapt to the envrionment.2.Of course there are some difficulties.For example sometimes i had to finish the work of our department .It had effect on my studies more or less.I did the department's work with my free time as possible as i can.3.We had more free time than before.But we should devote ourslves heart and soul to our studies.4.The winter vacation is longer than us in high school.So i plan to find a part-time job.I can gain some experirence through it.By the end of the work time,maybe i will use the money to buy something for my parents.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码各位亲们,帮下忙,急需一篇英语作文,题目:最近你的朋友王琳来信说他英语很差,想向你寻求几点学习英语的建议,要求,60词以上
╰︶抬头、亲着你
这是初二的作文
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
初三同步第一单元卷的作文
要用到by+doing
你可以看一下这里的内容,你自己再写一点
哦哦,那谢谢喽
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你先采纳,我发给你
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
Dear Wanglin,
I have received your email. I guess your study ing life in high schoolvery busy. But please ta ke care your health. The problem you mentioned in last email is u nderstandable. And I hav...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语讲座例文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信