为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初三英语周报第三期的第三版答案
奴家贤狼0981
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码七年级英语周报广州专版复习专刊答案有多少就发多少~.等发上来了了我看质量再给分,
血刺白菜佴
太小分.P4UNIT1答案:一,1-5CADBD 6-10BDBCC 二,11-15CDABB 16-20DCABC 三21-25BDACC 26-30BADBB 四,31-35ACBDA 36-40BADCB 五,41.engineers 42.photo 43.address 44.magzines 45.meet 六.46.friendly to 47.do exercise 48.best wishes 49.last for 50.At the end of 51.are keen to 七,Dear Mary,Last Sunday it was a lovely day.My parentand Iwent tothe seaside.We spent all the day onthe beach.Some peoplewere swimming.My father was lying on the sand ,reading books.Iwas playing game onthe sand with my mother.Al of us looked ver happy.Everyone enjoyed yhemselves very much.What a lovely day it is!I was very tired after came home,but Iwasvery happy.如果多点分再写多点.P10一,二,三,四1-35BADCB CBADC ACDAA CBABD ADACB ACAAC BCBDD36.(He saw a film called)A Without Thieves37.They make their lving by stealing.38.He is honest,innocent and believes that he lives without thieves.39.He wantto build a house and get married with all the money he has.40 Wang Bo and Wang Li.五.41-50 stole newspaper shout wonder purse hurried ringing said arguing completing六,51-56 storm out of change their minds held out thinking about tell a lie Wihout question七,Today was Saturday.I needn’t go to school.My parent took meto a park.In the moring,we went to have lunch at a restaurant.I ate a lot of delicious food because I was very hungry.In the afternoon,I saw many people flying kitesand I was very interested in it,so my mum bought a kite and we flew the kite together.It flew very high in the sky.We were very exctied.How happy I was today.P13一,二,三,四1-40.CBDAA BCDAB DACDB BBDAC DACBD CDCBD BDACC AACDB五,六41-50.However measured decide cost receive in a flash pay attention at the age of by himself In the end七,David is my good friend.He’s an English boy.Hewas born in London in August,1993.He is 1.78m.He likes playing basketball,working on the computer and listening to music.He came to Guangzhou with his parents two years ago.Now he’s studying at NO.2Middle School in Guangzhou.He’s good at his lesson,s on the school basketball team.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载详情页
九年级英语周报广州版第19期答案
资料大小:25KB
文件类型:DOC
最后更新:
年&&级:初三上册
科&&目:英语
适用年级:初三
资料类型:资料
相关标签:
所需沪元:本资料免费()
编辑点评:英语学习兴趣是影响学生英语学习的重要因素,学生一旦对英语产生兴趣,就能极大地激发求知欲,积极主动地学好英语。良好的英语教学方法是培养学生对英语学习兴趣的根本保证,教师要有针对性地指导学生掌握英语学习的技巧和方法,努力培养学生学习英语的兴趣。
下载地址:本下载含有多个文件,请点击下列链接下载!
九年级英语周报第19期答案.docx(25KB)英语周报九年级上广州专版第九期答案
还要抄?自己写哈
自己能做得出来还要什么答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语周报九年级11期 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信