求音乐:七年级英语unit4 what about...

七年级英语新目标下Unit4 单元测试试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语新目标下Unit4&单元测试试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语新目标下Unit4&单元测试试题及答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 七年级英语新目标下Unit4 单元测试&Class ______& Name ________& No. ______部分: 20% I. .听小对话。选出你所听到的内容相符的图片& (计5分)&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&& E &1―5. ____________________II. .听小对话,选择合适的答案。(5%)(& )6. When does Sonia work?&&&& A. In the daytime.&&&& B. At night.&&&& C. In the morning.(& )7. Where does the woman work?&&&& A. A bookshop.&&&&& B. A bank.&&&&& C. A hospital.(& )8. What does Mr Brown think of the job?&&&& A. It’s interesting.&&& B. It’s dangerous.&&& C. It’s boring. (& )9. Is the man a bank clerk or a policeman?&&&& A. A bank clerk.&&&& B. A policeman.&&&& C. A teacher.(& )l 0. What is Mary’s father?&&&& A. A reporter.&&&&&& B. A nurse.&&&&&&&& C. A waiter.III. 短文理解,根据短文选择正确答案(10%)(& )11. What does her father do?&&&& A. A bank clerk.&&&& B. A waiter.&&&&&&&&&&& C. A reporter.(& )12. Does her mother like her work?&&&& A. Yes,she does.&& B. No,she doesn’t.&&& C. Yes,she is.(& )13. Where does Kelly work?&&&& A. In the hospital.&&&& B. In the bank.&&&&&&&& C. In the TV Station.(& )14. What does Ann do?&&&& A. A doctor.&&&&&&&&& B. A nurse.&&&&&&&&&&& C. A reporter.(& )15. Why does Ann like her job?&&&& A. She likes talking to people.&&& B. She likes work with money. &&&& C. She likes helping doctors.笔试部分 80%I. 单项选择: 15% (& )1. Do you want to work _______ a magazine?A. in&&&& B. on&&&C. for&&&&&&&&&& D. to (& )2. A nurse often _______ a white uniform and helps doctors.A. put on&&&& B. wears&&C. wear&&&&&&&& D. putting on(& )3. A police officer’s job is interesting _______ dangerous.A. and&&&& B. or&&&C. but&&&&&&&&&& D. of(& )4. My sister works _______ a hospital _______ our school.A. on&&&& B. at&&C. near&&&&&& D. to(& )5. Sometimes I work ________ the day and sometimes __________night.A. at&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&& D. in(& )6. We have a job ________ you _______ a policeman.A. as&&&&&&&&& B. as&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&& D. for(& )7. ---What does your father do?&& ---He’s ________ cook. It’s ________ busy work.A. a , a&&&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&&&& C. / ; a&&&&&&&&&& D. / ; /(& )8. I get a letter _______ my mother.A. to&&& B. from&&&C. for&&&&&&&&&&& D. give(& )9. People get their money_________ me. Sometimes I give the money _______ them.A. from&&&&&&& B. to&&&&& C. from&&&&& D. to(& )10. Do you want to work with __________ young people?A. the other&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&& C. other&&&&&&&&&& D. the others(& )11. I am a good person ________ the job. &&& A. of&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&& D. for(& )12. 一Do you like ________people, Jim?&&& 一Yes, I do.A. talking with&&&& B. talk with&&&& C. taking for&&&&& D. talk for(& )13.There are three _______ in the office.A. policeman&&&& B. policemen&&&&& C. polices&&&&&&& D. policewoman(& )14. I like to_______ with my friends.A. speak&&&&&&&& B. say&&&&&&&&&&& C. tell&&&&&&&&&& D. talk(& )15. Our school is ________children _______6--12.A. in, for&&&&&&&& B. for, in&&&&&&&&& C. of, for&&&&&&& D. for, ofII. 完形: 10% I work in a small shop. It's near an English& 1& . Every day, students come to& 2&& things. In the morning, I get up& 3&& six and then have breakfast. I go to& 4&& by bike. I& 5&& to the shop at about six forty. The shop& 6&& at seven. We sell things& 7&& food and drink. We have school things, too. So there& 8&& often many people in our shop& 9&& morning to evening. I have& 10&& in the shop. At seven in the evening the shop is closed. (& )1. A. farm   B. factory    C. school    D. river (& )2. A. buy   B. sell     C. take     D. want (& )3. A. on    B. in     C. at      D. from (& )4. A. school   B. bed     C. class     D. work (& )5. A. go    B. get     C. stay     D. look (& )6. A. opens   B. open    C. is opening&  D. is opened (& )7. A. with    B. like   & C. for     D. about (& )8. A. are    B. have    C. see     D. come (& )9. A. in     B. on     C. at      D. from (& )10. A. supper  B. breakfast  & C. tea    & D. lunch
III. 理解: 20% &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( A ) &&& Do you know that man? He is my uncle. His name is Tom Smith. He is 43 this year He is a worker. He works in a car factory. His factory is not near his home. so he gets up early in the morning and takes a bus to work. At about seven thirty,he gets to his factory. He makes(生产)the parts(零件)of the car. He makes many things every day. He works very hard. Everyone likes him and says he is a good worker. He has his 1unch in the factory. He often plays basketball after work. In the evening,he learns Chinese at home. His Chinese is good, too. Sometimes he helps me with my Chinese. I like my uncle very much.(& )1. What does Tom do?&&&& A. A teacher.&&& B. A bus driver.&&& C. A worker.&&& D. A teacher.(& )2. He ________________.&&&& A. teaches Chinese in a school&&& B. works in a car factory&&&& C. learns Chinese every day&&&&& D. helps me with my Chinese every day(& )3. He goes to work______________.&&&& A. by bus&&& B. on foot&&& C. by taxi&&& D. by bike(& )4. He______ in the factory.&&&& A. has dinner&&& B. plays basketball&&& C. sleeps&&& D. eats lunch(& )5. Which one is not right (正确)?&&&& A. Everyone likes my uncle.&&& B. My uncle can speak Chinese.&&&& C. My uncle is very lazy in the factory.&&& D. My uncle works very hard in the factory.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( B ) There are four people in my family. My father is a policeman.His work is kind of dangerous. He’s very busy.He often has meals outside(外面). Sometimes we can’t see him a11 day. But I love him very much. My mother is a bank clerk, but she wants to be a reporter. She says her job is boring and being a reporter is interesting, because she can meet many interesting people. My brother is a waiter. He likes his work,because he thinks he can meet many new friends when he works. I’m a middle schoo1 student. I study hard because 1 want to be a teacher. I think it’s not difficult for me.(& )6. What does his father do ? &&& A. A policeman.& B. A reporter.&&& C. A bank clerk.&& D..A teacher.(& )7. What does his mother want to be?&&& A. A policeman.& B. A reporter.&&& C. A Bank clerk.&& D. A teacher.(& )8. Why does his brother like his job?&&& A. Because the job is interesting.&&&&&&&&& B. Because he can meet many interesting people.&&& C. Because he can meet many new friends.& D. Because he can catch(抓住) thieves.(& )9. Whose(谁的)work is dangerous?&&& A. Father’s.&&& B. Mother’s.&&&&& C. Brother’s.&&&& D. The writer’s.(& )10. Is it difficult for the writer(作者)to be a teacher?&&& A. Yes, it is. B. No,it isn't.&&& C. Yes,it does.&&& D. No it doesn’t.IV. 根据所给汉字或首字母写出正确的英语单词,使句意完整: 10%1. .A shop _____________(助手) sells things in a shop.2. These young men are all ____________(警官).3, My little brother (想) ____________to be a doctor when he grows up.4. There is a _______________(杂志)on the desk.5. I know some famous_____________(演员).6. Don’t play on the street. It’s d_____________.7. His father is a doctor. He works in a h____________.8. My father likes to read n_______________ after supper.9. He wants to buy a dictionary,but he has no m_____________.10. My uncle works in the police s_______________. V. 句型转换: 10% (每空一词)1. What does your mother do?(改为同义句)&&&&&& __________ your mother’s _______?2. I work in a school.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&& _______ _______ you work?3. Sam wants to be a police officer.(对划线部分提问)_______ _______ Sam _______ to _________?4. Mary likes singing. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&& _______ Mary _______ singing?5. People give me their money.& (改为同义句)&&&& People ________ their money _____ me. VI. 选择方框内词的适当形式,使句子通顺,文章意思完整。每词用一次& 5%
like&&& &&& Do you know that man? He is my uncle. His name is David Smith. He is forty-eight this year. He is a worker. He (1)__________ in a Car Factory. His factory is not near his home. So he (2)__________ up early in the morning and takes a bus to work. At about seven thirty, he gets to his factory. He makes (生产) the parts (零件) of the car. He makes many every day. He works very hard. Everyone (3)_____________ him and says he is a good worker. He has his lunch in the factory. He often plays basketball after work. In the evening, he (4)____________ Chinese at home. His Chinese is good, too. Sometimes he (5)_____________ me with my Chinese. I like my uncle very much.
VII. 书面表达: 10% 字数不少于50个词. & 育英中学正在招聘一名音乐教师,要求擅长唱歌,跳舞。& 而且会弹钢琴,吉他二必须对孩子们好。喜欢和孩子们玩。会说英语。因为他们中的一些来自英国、美国、加拿大和新加坡。& 如果你符合这些条件,并愿意成为育英中学的一名教师,请你写一封应聘信。Dear Sir or Madam,______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&& Test for Unit 4部分:& I. 听选图片:&& 读一遍&& 1―5. DCEBA1. W: What does your father do?&&&&&&& M: He’s a doctor.2. W: Jim, is your father a worker?&&&&& M: No, he’s a cook. 3. W: What do you want to be?&&&&&&&& M: I want to be a policeman.4. W: Do you have a brother?&&&&&&&&& M: Yes. He’s eleven. He’s a student.5. W: What job is your sister?&&&&&&&&& M: She’s a teacher. She teaches English.II. 听小对话,选择正确的答案& 读一遍&& 6―10. ACCBC 6. M: When do you work, Sonia?&&&&&&&&&&&& W: l am a teacher. So 1 work in the daytime.7 W: Who's that woman over there?&&&&&&&&&&& M: She is my aunt.& W: What does she do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& M: She is a doctor. 8. W: Do you like your job, Mr Brown ?&&&&&& M: No, it’s boring.9. W: Do you work with money every day?& M: No,I like helping people and thieves don’t like me. So I am a policeman.10. M: Is your father at home?& W: No, he works in a restaurant. He is very busy when people go out to dinner.& M: I know she is a waiter.III. 短文理解: 读二遍&& 11―15. BBACA &&& This is my family. My father is a waiter.He works late. He's very busy in a restaurant. My mother works in a bank. She works with money and people. She thinks it’s boring. She wants to be a policewoman. I am Kelly. I am a nurse. I always help doctors. I have a sister. Her name is Ann. She is a reporter. She likes talking to people. So she likes her job very much.&& 笔试部分: I. :& 1―5. CBCCB&& 6―10. ABBBC&& 11―15. DABDD II. 完形填空:& 1―5. CACDB&& 6―10. ABADD III. 理解:& ( A ) 1―5. CBADC&& ( B ).& 6―10. ABCAB IV. 单词拼写: 1. assistant& 2. policemen& 3. wants& 4. magazine& 5. actors/actresses & 6. dangerous& 7. hospital& 8. newspapers& 9. money& 10. stationV. 句型转换:& 1. What’s; job& 2. W do& 3. W be& 4. D like&& 5. toVI. 选词填空:& 1―5. helpsVII. 写作: One possible versionDear sir/madam, &&& My name is Lily. I am twenty-four years old. I am a university student. I am good at singing. I can sing very well. I do well in dancing. 1 can play the piano and guitar. 1 like playing with children. So l can be good with them. At school,my favorite subject is English. I can speak English well. 1f I can be a teacher in your school. I am sure I will be a good teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lily 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?您现在的位置: > 七年级下册英语单词mp3和字幕
七年级下册英语单词mp3和字幕
提示:点击一级目录名称就可以进入相关单元学习
说明:以下是与七年级下册英语有关的同步教学资源,点击即可进入相关资源区。
网站备案号:七年级下册 Unit4
Don’t_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级下册 Unit4
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢人教七年级英语unit4
Section A_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教七年级英语unit4
上传于||文档简介
&&u​n​i​t ​ ​s​e​c​t​i​o​n​ ​A
大小:11.23MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Don't eat in class.
【学习目标】
掌握10个单词:rule
be on time
2、掌握并灵活运用句型:What are the rules ?
Don’t do sth.
We can(not) do sth
We must do/be
3、能应用所学知识进口语交际
【预习指导】自我预习:
一、扫清障碍
根据音标读出单词。
二、课本预习:
熟读a并根据的信息填空预习效果检查。
写出并读出下列单词:
【 课内学习】
一、教材处理:
1.检查a 的预习效果。
2.放录音让学生跟读。1. arrive late for= be late for 做某事迟到。arrive late for侧重到达的时间晚,be late for侧重于状态。
下次开会别迟到语法(祈使句)祈使句是用来表示请求、命令、叮嘱、号召或者劝告等的句子,这类句子的主语常是第二人称you,也就是听话者,因而you常省去祈使句的开头是动词原形。 如: 小心!在这等我!祈使句的否定形式多以do not(常缩写成don't)开头,再加上动词原形。上学别迟到。 别打架! 不要向窗外看。【】1. There are many r
in my family.
2.We can’t run after others in the
3.Jim, don’t
(打架)with your classmates.
4. It’s snowing now. Don’t go
5. All the students are sitting in the c
, listening to the teacher.
二 按要求完成句型练习
1. 连词成句: please, don’t ,in, talk, loudly, class
2 连词成句:
not, he, fly, can, a, kite
3.(填空)
_______(not arrive) late for class.
4. (填空) He can’t ____
_____(understand理解) the idea now.
5. (填空) ______
____(not read) in the sun.
6 (填空) ______
___(not play) on the road. It’s dangerous
1.本节课最大的收获是______________________________________________
2.有待提高的是____________________________________________________
Don't eat in class.
【学习目标】
1、掌握本节课的6个单词:outside
2、学习情态动词can表示许可的肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句及肯否回答。
【预习指导】自我预习:
一、扫清障碍
根据音标读出单词。
二、课本预习:
熟读a 并完成填空,熟读预习效果检查。
【 课内学习】
一、教材处理:
1.检查a 的预习效果。
2.放录音让学生跟读。
5,展示成果,小组对话表演。
二,要点总结
1.动词can的用法
can 为情态动词,情态动词不表示动作或状态,不能独立做谓语,后必须接
。can 和大部分情态动词一样,在否定句中,直接在can后加上
,在疑问句中,
放到主语前面,并且没有人称和数的变化。如:(1)表示能力,"会""能" 如:
你会弹吉他吗?
我不会说英语。
(一)、翻译句子[x
1.请听我说。
3.不许在走廊里奔跑。
[来源用4.不许在教室里吃东西。
(二).单项填空
1,The students have to wear _______ uniform.
2,What rules _______ you have to obey (服从)?
A. are B. is C. do D. does
3, We _______ eat in the classroom, because it’s impolite (不礼貌) to the teachers.
A. can B. can’t C. must D. need
4,If you arrive late _______ school, you must say _______ to your teacher.
A. thanks B. sorry C. sorry D. thanks
5, — Can we hang out(闲逛) in the evening?
— _______.
A. Yes, they can B. Yes, we can’t
C. No, you can’t
D. No, we can
6, Her bike is broken(坏了). She _______ walk to school.
A. have to B. has to C. has D. Is
7,My mother said to me, “Tom, _______ in bed.”
A. not read
B. doesn’t
C. don’t read
D. not reading
8, Don’t listen _______ music in the classrooms _______ the hallways.
A. /; And B. /; and C. and D. or
(三)翻译句子
1. 上体育课我们必须穿运动鞋。
2. 我们可以在餐厅吃东西,但是不可以在教室里吃。
3. 他必需穿校服。
4. 我们可以在外面听音乐吗?
Don't eat in class.
【学习目标】
1.掌握本节课的6个单词: out
do the dishes
2.熟练运用must
以及它们的句式变化。
掌握句型:We must be on time .
We have to be quiet .
Do you have to get to school before 7:20 ?
Does he have to wear a uniform at school ?
【预习指导】自我预习:
一、扫清障碍
根据音标读出单词。
二、课本预习:
熟读预习效果检查。完成句子
1.你们学校有什么规定?
What are the
your school
2.请勿在走廊上追逐也不要上课迟到。
Don’t run
and don’t
late for class.
3.我们可以在学校吃东西吗?
in school?
4.我们可以在食堂吃东西但不可以在课室吃。
We can eat in the
_____, but we can't eat
5.你们必须在学校穿制服吗? 是的,我们要穿。
wear a uniform at school?
Yes, ______ _______.
6.我们还有什么必须得做吗?你们必须打扫课室。
do we have to do? You have to
【 课内学习】
一、教材处理:
1.检查预习效果
展示成果,小组对话表演。
4.听力练习,完成Section B 1abcd,
二、 组内探讨Do you have to wear a uniform at school?
1.have to 为固定短语,意为“不得不”,强调由客观原因造成不得不去做某事,有各种时态和人称变化,在变否定句和疑问句时借助动词do, does, did。
Eg: 你不必天天来。
-你在学校是不得不穿校服吗?
-是的,我们是。
不,我们不是。
2.注:must也意为“必须,应该,不得不”,强调由于主观原因一定要做某事,只用于一般现在时,没有时态和人称的变化,在否定句中或作否定回答时用needn’t。
Eg:你必须先在就完成家庭作业。
-我现在必须回家吗?-是的,你必须回家。/不,你不必。
一,按要求改写句子。
1. I can sing this song in English. (变成否定句)
2. Eat food in the classroom. (变成否定句)
3. He has to do his homework at school. (变成否定句)
4. You can watch TV after supper. (变成祈使句)
5. They can play basketball after school. (变成一般疑问句)
6. Mr King has to stay at home. (对划线部分提问)
二,单选:
1.-Why are you walking so fast?
get home to do my work.
C. have to
go in a hurry(匆忙).There’s enough time left.
A. have to
B. hadn’t
C. don’t have to
D. mustn’t
Sorry, I can’t
it in English. I can only
A. speak, talk
B. say, tell
C. say, speak
D. talk, say
4.-Can you cook dinner?
..It’s easy.
A. No, I can’t
B. Yes, I can
C. No, I can
D. Yes, I need
三,用方框中的此完成对话,每空一词
your new school?
B: Yes. It’s a good school and there are many rules.
A: Really?
you go out on school nights?
B: Yes, we can. But we
eat in class. And we can’t arrive late
for class.
to wear uniforms?
have to do that. But we have to
the classroom every day. We can go
the classroom without the teacher. We can
_______ to music outside.
A: Can you
TV after school?
.We have to
the homework
Don't eat in class.
【学习目标】
1.掌握本节课的15个单词: make bed
be strict (with sb )
follow the rules
2.学习阅读方法,根据问题查找有用信息。
3.掌握句型:There are too many rulers !
After dinner ,I can not relax either .
【预习指导】自我预习:
一、扫清障碍
根据音标读出单词。
二、课本预习:
熟读预习效果检查。
1. Why isn’t Molly Brown happy?
2. What can’t she do in class?
3. When does she have to be in bed?
4. What does she have to do before she can watch TV?
5.Why can’t Molly play baseball after school ?
一、教材处理:
检查预习效果。
组内探讨1. I have too many rules in my house.
1)many一般修饰,表示“许多的”,前面加副词too,则表示“太多的”。too many后要跟可数名词复数。 如:她有太多的问题要问。2. I can’t watch TV on school nights.
1)在上学期间的晚上,night前若有其他词汇修饰,指具体的某个晚上,应用介词on。如:在冬天的晚上
在星期天的晚上若泛指在晚上,则用介词at.在夜晚
【 】't eat in class.
【学习目标】
1.复习本单元重要词组和句型。
2.学习信件的写法。
3.练习写信件
【预习指导】自我预习:
一、教材处理:
【 】【 】
该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.Unit 4
Don't eat in class.第1课时 【学..Unit 4
Don't eat in class.第1课时 【学习目标】掌握10个单词:rule
be on time
outside 2、掌握并灵活运用句型:What are the rules ?
相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocpptpptdocdocdocdocdocdocmp3mp3mp3pptpptpptppt关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信}

我要回帖

更多关于 what about 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信