because youwindows was...

SAT的IE题一道.Because the garden was untended,the windows had no shutters,and the lawn overrun by weeds,people passing by the old house assumed that it was unoccupied.overrun错了,为什么?如果在overrun 前面加was的话感觉是run-on sentence额...
逗号后面加and,那么后面一定要跟一个完整的主谓结构.overrun前面不加was的话这个句子缺少谓语,主谓结构不完整.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
用overran(一致)
参考百度词典:及物动词 vt. 1.(杂草等)蔓延于;(虫害等)侵扰[H][(+with)]an island overrun with mice 鼠害猖獗的岛屿 我想这是是因为overrun和后面的介词by搭配不对吧。这里不需要加was,因为过去分词本就可以做后置定语。而且,长满野草一般用overgrown with weed...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译I can still (仍然) remember my first day at school.I ---1--- only 6 at that time.It was a big room.I ---2--- at the desk near the window,but I couldn't see ---3--- because the windows were too high.There was a big map of the world on the wall.I don't think I was worried or afraid at that time.---4--- another little boy next to me.He sat there and ---5--- silent(沉默) first.Then he began to cry,because he---6--- want to stay there.---7--- students came in,but the boy didn't stop ---8---.He cried again and again.Later ,the teacher came in.She ---9--- to the little boy,and said something to him.I couldn't hear what she ---10---.Soon the boy stopped crying and began to smile.To this day,I still don't know what the teacher said to the little boy.( )1.A.am B.is C.was D.were( )2.A.sit B.sits C.sitting D.sat( )3.A.anything B.something C.nothing D.everything( )4.A.There was B.There were C.There is D.There had( )5.A.keeps B.kept C.to keep D.keeping( )6.A.doesn't B.wasn't C.isn't D.didn't( )7.A.No B.More and more C.A few D.Other( )8.A.cry B.to cry C.crying D.cried( )es B.goes C.came D.went( )10.A.say B.said C.cry D.cried
1.C 2.D 3.A 4.A 5.B 6.D 7.B 8.C 9.D 10.B我仍能记得我上学的第一天.那时我六岁.教师很大,我坐在一个靠窗的位置.但是我什么都看不到因为窗子太高了.墙上贴着一副世界地图.我不认为那时我感到害怕或焦虑.我旁边坐着一个男孩,一开始他沉默的坐在那里,然后他哭了起来,因为他不想继续呆在那里了.越来越多的学生进来了,但那个男孩一直在哭.他一直哭道老师进来了.她走到男孩面前和他说了什么.我没有听清她说了什么,但那个男孩立马停止了哭泣并且笑了.知道今天吗,我还是不知道老师跟他说了什么.没什么太难的考点,就是过去式和被动语态.stop doing sth算一个吧,停止做某事,固定搭配.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
答案:CDAABDBCCB翻译:我任然记得我上学的第一天,我那时候只有6岁。那时间很大的教室。我坐在靠窗的桌子上,但我看不到窗外的任何东西,因为窗户太高了。教师的墙上挂着一幅很大的世界地图。我那时候没觉得自己很担忧或害怕。有另一个小男孩坐在我旁边,他一开始保持沉默。然后他就开始哭了,因为他不想呆在这儿。越来越多的学生进到教室里,但这个男孩依然没有停止哭泣,他一遍又一遍地哭。之后...
C& 2& D& 3& A& 4& &A& 5& &B& &6& D& &7& B& &8& C& 9& C& 10& &B...
扫描下载二维码[Fix] Windows 7 is not Genuine Error Message, Make It Original and Activated Again
Its a common problem which lots of Windows 7 users face. We have received many emails about this problem, so today we are sharing a working solution for it. In fact many Windows 7 SP1 RC users are also facing this problem.
Problem Symptom:
You were using genuine Windows 7 without any problem. It was activated properly. But one day when you logged into Windows, you received following message:
Windows is not genuine
Your computer might not be running a counterfeit copy of Windows.
Along with the above mentioned message, you also noticed that the desktop background became black and following error message was shown on the bottom right corner of the screen:
This copy of Windows is not genuine.
Also when you checked System Properties, you got following error message:
You must activate today. Activate Windows now.
Problem Cause:
Actually this problem occurs when there is a lack of permissions on a registry key "HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20". By default, System, Network Service and Administrator accounts have "Full Control" and "Read" permissions on this registry key. But sometimes "Network Service" doesn't have proper permissions on this registry key and you face this problem. This may be the result of applying a Plug and Play Group Policy object (GPO). The Licensing service uses Plug and Play to obtain your system hardware ID information and binds the license to the computer. By default, it doesn't have proper permissions to access Plug and Play service.
Problem Solution:
There are 2 solutions actually. You can try them one by one:
METHOD 1: Using RSOP
1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator as mentioned
and then type rsop.msc and press Enter. It'll open RSOP (Resultant Set Of Policy) window.
2. Now go to:
Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/Security Settings/System Services
3. In right-side pane, check "Startup" type of "Plug and Play" service. It should be set to "Not Defined". If its not, double-click on it and set its Startup type to "Automatic".
4. Now provide following command in RUN or Command Prompt:
gpupdate /force
5. That's it. Restart your system and your problem should be fixed.
METHOD 2: Using Registry Editor
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20
3. Right-click on "S-1-5-20" key and select "Permissions...". It'll open a new window.
4. Select "NETWORK SERVICE" in user list and check "Allow" box given for "Full Control" permission. Click on OK button to apply the changes.
NOTE: If "NETWORK SERVICE" is not present in user list, click on "Add" button. Now type Network Service in "Enter the object names to select type" and click on "Check Names" button. It'll detect and confirm the username. Click on OK button.
5. That's it. Restart your system and your problem should be fixed.
Also Check:
Share this article:
Posted in: ,
Other similar articles that may interest you英语首字母I can still r_______ the first day at school.I was only six years old at that time.It was a very big room.I sat at the d_______ near the window,but I couldn't see a_______ because the windows were too high.There was a big map of the world on the wall and an old b_______ .I don't think I was worried at that time.There was a_______ little boy next to me.He sat there and kept silent at f_______ .Then he began to cry,because he didn't want to s_______ there.More and more students came in,but the boy didn't stop crying."I want to go home."He cried again and again.Later,the teacher came in.She went to the little boy,and said s_______ to him.I couldn't hear what she s_______ .Soon the boy stopped crying and begin to s_______ .To this day,I still don't know what the teacher said to the little boy.
1.remember 记住2.desk 桌子3.anything 任何事物4.blackboard 黑板5.another 另外一个6.first 开始7.stay 逗留 或 study 学习8.something 某些东西9.said 说10.study 学习
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I can still remember______ the first day at school.I was only six years old at that time.It was a very big room.I sat at the desk_____ near the window,but I couldn't see anything____ because the windo...
1.remember 2.desk 3.anything 4.blackboard 5.another 6.first 7.sit 8.something 9.said 10. Smile
扫描下载二维码SAT语法题Because the garden was untended,the windows had no shutters,and the lawn overrun by weeds,people passing by the old house assumed that it was unoccupied.overrun 错了 为什么?
我爱洗碗6358
overrnun改成overran,这里不用用be,是一种语法结构,已经表被动
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该使用被动语态The lawn was overrun by weeds.草坪被杂草侵占了。(意思就是说草坪上满是杂草。)
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 because you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信