the man didn t的意思't care...

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“The&crowd&at&th...”,相似的试题还有:
The crowd at the airport moved forward like waves. The passengers had been waiting for a couple of hours for an airline employee to open the door leading to the plane outside. No one was in a good mood. An old man got trapped in the middle of the rush. Suddenly, he fell down, his head hitting the concrete floor, with blood gushing from his forehead. He appeared to be unconscious. Everyone rushed past him, except for Dana. She called for help.A minute later, a young airline employee showed up. Hardly looking at the old man, she told Dana to get aboard her plane. She said the old man would be okay, and walked away.Dana screamed for help. An airport supervisor appeared. He told Dana to get on the plane. Dana said that she was not moving until an ambulance arrived. The supervisor said her plane would leave without her. Dana said that she didn’t care.An ambulance and two doctors finally arrived. The paramedics said that the man would be okay, but he would need stitches(缝线). They put him into the ambulance and drove off.On her way out to the plane, which was still refueling, Dana saw the employee who had ignored the old man. The employee said, “You’re lucky the plane didn’t leave without you.”“The plane?” Dana asked. “Who cares about the plane? How could you be so cold? T he could have been your grandfather! How would you like it if everyone just stepped over your grandfather and went on their way?”【写作内容】1、以约30词概括上文的主要内容;2、以约120词谈谈你阅读了该故事后的感受,内容包括:(1) 当时在场的人是怎样的一种心理?(2) 如果你当时也在场,你将如何处理?(3) 你对整个事件作如何评价?【写作要求】1、在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
The crowd at the airport flowed forward. The passengers had been waiting for a couple of hours for an airline employee to open the door leading to the plane outside. No one was in a good mood. An old man got trapped in the middle of the rush. He fell down without being able to break his fall. His head hit the concrete floor. Blood poured from his forehead. He appeared to be unconscious. Everyone rushed past him, except Dana. She called for help.&&&& A minute later, a young airline employee showed up. Hardly looking at the old man, she told Dana to get aboard her plane. She said the old man would be okay, and walked away.&&&& Dana screamed for help. An airport supervisor appeared. He told Dana to get on the plane. Dana said that she was not moving until an ambulance arrived. The supervisor said her plane would leave without her. Dana said that she didn't care.&&&& An ambulance and two attendants finally arrived. The attendants said that the man would be okay, but he would need stitches(缝线). They put him into the ambulance and drove off.&&&& On her way out to the plane, which was still refueling, Dana saw the employee who had ignored the old man at first. The employee said, &You're lucky. The plane didn't leave without you.&&&&& &The plane?& Dana asked. &Who cares about the plane? How could you be so cold? T he could have been your grandfather! How would you like it if everyone just stepped over your grandfather and went on their way?&1.&&& What does the story mainly tell us about Dana?A. She works as a young airline employee. &&&&&& B. She was waiting for a plane with her grandfather.&& && C. She was the only person who helped the old man.D. She knows how to do first aid to an old man.2&&&& From the story, we know that ________.A. Dana finally took the plane on time with the help of a young airline employeeB. the old man knew it was Dana who helped him from beginning to endC. people at the airport were too cold to care about others at that timeD. an airport supervisor ordered the plane not to leave without Dana3. The character of Dana may best be described as _________.A. pessimistic&&&& B. optimistic&&&&& C. punctual&&&&& D. sympathetic
&&& The four famous rock stars were due to arrive at any moment and a large crowd of young people had gathered at the airport to welcome them.The police found it difficult to keep the crowd under 1 after the plane landed and the performers appeared.They smiled and waved 2 at everybody.Dressed in pink shirts and light blue trousers,and with their long hair and their musical instruments 3 their shoulders,the four young men looked very much 4 .
&& In spite of the large number of policemen 5 ,it was clear that the group would not be able to get to their waiting car 6 .Word had got out that they had written a new song which would be 7 when they performed at the grand hall that evening.They were now 8 with cries of “Play something!Play your new song!”
&& Even the police looked 9 when the young men unfolded their instruments and prepared to do one of their numbers as the 10 for getting out of the airport.The crowd settled down and listened to the first 11 of the new song.As soon as it was over,there was a great burst of applause and then everyone started 12 and shouting like crazy.Several young women fainted and had to be carried away by the 13 unit which was standing by.Greedy for more,the crowd 14 a repeat performance.Once again the performers gave in,but when the crowd requested still another song,the group cheerfully but firmly 15 .Now,closely surrounded by the police,they put away their 16 and started towards their car which was some distance away.The crowd pushed forward,but the policemen, 17 arm in arm,prevented anyone from getting through.It took the singers a long time to reach their 18 .Finally,however,they got in and were just about to drive away when a young woman,who had somehow 19 to get past the police,jumped onto the roof of the car.She shouted loudly as two policemen 20 her away and the car began moving slowly through the cheering crowd.
1.A.control&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.power&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.rule&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.care
2.A.straight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.cheerfully&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.seriously&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.directly
3.A.behind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.across&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.at
4.A.ashamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.alone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.alike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.alive
5.A.present&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.strict&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.pleasant&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.careful
6.A.happily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.cheaply&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.properly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.easily
7.A.received&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.known&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.heard
8.A.screamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.greeted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.addressed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.called
9.A.surprised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.pleased&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.worried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.puzzled
10.A.excuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.thanks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.price&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.present
11.A.scene&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.performance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.sight
12.A.jumping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.running&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.singing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.dancing
13.A.fire&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.club&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.rescue
14.A.made&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.suggested&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.demanded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.waited
15.A.accepted&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.gave in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.refused&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.answered
16.A.shirts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.instruments&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.luggage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.long hair
17.A.stood&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.walked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.looked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.locked
18.A.hotel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.theatre&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.top&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.car
19.A.managed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.failed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.planned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.started
20.A.dragged&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.pushed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.shot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.swept听下面5段对话,每段对话仅读一遍。1. What is the weather probably like?A. Hot.
C. Rainy2. What will the woman do this afternoon?A. Go jogging with the man. B. Look after her cousin.
C. Take care of her cousin’s son.3. What does the woman say about Tom?A. He thought the joke was about Tom.B. He didn’t understand the joke at all.C. He was impolite to Chris.4. What advice does the woman give the man? A. Give up business.B. Work hard on computer science.C. Acquire knowledge of the computer first.5. How much should the man pay?A. $25
C. $75 - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
听下面5段对话,每段对话仅读一遍。1. What is the weather probably like?A. Hot.
C. Rainy2. What will the woman do this afternoon?A. Go jogging with the man. B. Look after her cousin.
C. Take care of her cousin’s son.3. What does the woman say about Tom?A. He thought the joke was about Tom.B. He didn’t understand the joke at all.C. He was impolite to Chris.4. What advice does the woman give the man? A. Give up business.B. Work hard on computer science.C. Acquire knowledge of the computer first.5. How much should the man pay?A. $25
听下面5段对话,每段对话仅读一遍。1. What is the weather probably like?A. Hot.
C. $75科目:最佳答案
1-5: ACBCC
解析知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心您要找的是不是:
我不在乎(歌曲名)
"I didn't care for veteran status, but now I could have a flag on my coffin ...
我不在意退伍老兵的地位,但现在我能将一面军旗覆盖在我的灵柩上了。
But I didn’t care about any of that. All I cared about was could I have a full meal.
但是我并不关心这一切,我只关系我是否可以吃饱。
I didn’t care much for his bedside manner, nor for his run-down office in what was then an old people’s part of town.
我并不在意他为病人看病的方式,也不在意他那破旧的办公室曾坐落在老年人居住的地方。
I should have listened to her advice, my choices should have been difficult, but I didn't care, I just acted, without thought.
我本应听她的,我本来也应在一项选择上花些心思,可是我不在意,我只是不假思索的做我想做的。
I didn’t care about that; he was supposed to be against me in the primary season, and he had done a good job at State explaining and defending our foreign policy.
但我不在乎那事;在初选中,他当时的工作就是向我发难,而且他在国务院工作表现出色,很好地阐明并捍卫了我们的外交政策。
And even though I wished I didn’t care, I did.
即使我希望当初没有对她有过关心,我还是去做了。
But all I could do was pretend I didn't care, and said, "Can we go now?
但我能做的只有假装我不在乎,然后淡淡地说,“现在可以走了吗?”
I didn't care, and they, the cops or anyone, didn't catch me or pull me over. For a while.
我不在乎,反正无论是警察还是其他人,他们都不会抓我,让我把车开到路边,哪怕只是停一会儿。
But me, I didn't care she's just another normal girl, nothing unusual, that there are many girls out there like her.
人们告诉我她天天以泪洗面。但我不在乎,她只是一个普通的女孩,所有普通女孩中的一个。
My family rushed over to check on me, but at that moment I didn't care if I was hurt or not – my only thought was for the violin.
家人们飞快地跑过来看我摔着没有?此时,我并不在乎我自己是否受了伤,我的唯一的意念都在琴上。
And it rained the whole time and some guy grabbed my butt right there in Vatican City, but I didn't care.
那个时候,雨淅淅沥沥地下个没完。在梵谛冈城的时候还有人吃我“豆腐”,捏了一下我的屁股。
I knew, given my reputation as the rebellious First Daughter (although my father was out of office by then), that I’d get criticized for doing Playboy, but I didn’t care.
我知道,作为家庭 的大女儿(虽然那个时候父亲已经退休了),如果上花花公子杂志这样的叛逆行为会得到批判。
I didn't care, the robot said it was Sonny.
我才不管呢,那个机器人说它是桑尼。
I didn't care. I didn't think aboutthat. I simply saw that they changed.
我不知道,我不在乎,我没思考,我只是看见它们在变。
Ned Ray was worth so many votes that I didn’t care what he called Al, or me for that matter.
内德·雷为我们拉到了那么多票,以至于我不在乎他那样称呼艾尔或我。
I didn't care. I didn't think about that.
也不关心,我压根没考虑过这些事。
I decided last night that I didn't care.
昨天晚上,我已下定决心,此事我无所谓。
I felt cheated, but I didn`t care.
我有种受骗上当的感觉,但我不在乎。
They all laughed at me, but I didn’t care.
他们都笑我,可我不在乎。
This had been the basis of our relationship but I didn't care and we got along fine.
这是我们关系的基础,但是我不介意,我们相处得很好。
These clothes are what he's put upon me: I didn't care what he did wi' me!
这身衣服也是他要我穿上的:他要怎么样,我都不在乎了!
It got to the point where I didn't care if I got caught.
我当时甚至觉得如果我被抓住了也没什么。
I didn't care if I had a new dress or not but my mother did.
我并不在乎有没有新衣服,可母亲很在乎。
I didn't care if I had a new dress or not but my mother did.
我并不在乎有没有新衣服,可母亲很在乎。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!1...去第页扫一扫把优美图装进手机 ↓}

我要回帖

更多关于 dbj41 t039 2000 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信