he is my bitchson 这里的my是...

He is my son,_____ a better son does not exist.答案里有than whom和 against whom,给的参考答案是against whom,为什么不是than whom,这里aganist是什么意思
柠檬e珺q艨
the against "here" is a preposition,it means "compared with ".
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
后面一句是“比我儿子好的不存在”
我是还是偏向选择!than whom !貌似没有against表达这样的意思的说!参考答案未必一定了,去问问权威的吧!
同时比较的意思,但against更有针对性!
扫描下载二维码He is my son,对my son提问 ()()he?
暖风袭人0235
Who is he?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Who is he?
扫描下载二维码she is my d( ) and he is my son_百度知道
she is my d( ) and he is my son
提问者采纳
更上一层楼答案,多谢,请及时采纳! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟: daughter
女儿祝你学习进步
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
she的相关知识
其他3条回答
daughter 女儿
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁MJ有一首歌里一句歌词叫“but the kid is not my son”,这首歌歌名叫什么?_百度知道
MJ有一首歌里一句歌词叫“but the kid is not my son”,这首歌歌名叫什么?
提问者采纳
t go around breaking young girls&#39;s just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonShe says ICause we danced on the floor in the round, but the kid is not my sonBillie Jean is not my loverShe&#39?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=+billie+jean&lm=0" target="_blank">http, but the kid is not my sonShe says I am the oneBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean isBillie Jean isBillie Jean isNot my loverNot my loverNot my loverNot my loverBillie Jean is not my lover (she is just a girl)Billie Jean is not my lover (she is just a girl)Billie Jean is not my lover (she is just a girl)Billie Jean is not my lover (she is just a girl)Billie Jean isBillie Jean isBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean isBillie Jean isBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean isBillie Jean is<a href="http, but the kid is not my sonFor forty days and for forty nightsThe law was on her sideBut who can stand when she&#39.com/m; heartsShe came and stood right by meThen the smell of sweet perfumeThis happened much too soonShe called me to her roomBillie Jean is not my loverShe&#39.s in demandHer schemes and plans&#39billie jean She was more like a beauty queen from a movie sceneI said don&#39, but what do you mean I am the oneWho will dance on the floor in the roundShe said I am /m;Cause we danced on the floor in the roundSo take my strong advice,t go around breaking young girls&#39, who will dance on the floor in the roundShe told me her name was Billie Jean, just remember to always think twice(Do think twice)Jackson MichaelShe told my baby we&#39, but the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, as she caused a sceneThen every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the oneWho will dance on the floor in the roundPeople always told me be careful of what you doAnd don&#39;s just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, babyPeople always told me be careful of what you doAnd don&#39; heartsAnd mother always told me be careful of who you loveAnd be careful of what you do &#39://mp3;s just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonBillie Jean is not my loverShe&#39!)&#39, then she looked at meThen showed a photo my baby cried his eyes were like mine (d danced till three, but the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one.s just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one://mp3;cause the lie becomes the truthBillie Jean is not my loverShe&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
Billie Jean 比莉·琼
(译:Keen)
[1st Verse]
She Was More Like A Beauty Queen From A Movie Scene
她就像银幕上的绝代佳人
I Said Don&#039;t Mind
我说“好吧,
But What Do You Mean I Am The One
但为什么偏偏选中我
Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round
与你共舞?
”She Said I Am The One
她却只说,
要我伴她共舞
[2nd Verse]
She Told Me Her Name Was Billie Jean
她说她叫比莉&#8226;琼
As She Caused A Scene
Then Every Head Turned With Eyes
令每个男人侧目
That Dreamed Of Being The One
能与之共舞
People Always Told Me
人们总是告诫...
这是MJ的经典歌曲,叫“Billie?Jean”,中文一般翻译为“比丽珍”,是一个人名。
这个歌的原型是说他哥哥的
很明显是mj最出名的歌billie jean
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【题文】My aunt has a son.He is my _________.A.brother&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160; B.parent&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160; C.cousin
【解析】试题分析:句意:我的姑姑有一个儿子,他是我的表弟。brother 兄弟;parent 父亲或母亲;cousin 表兄弟,表姐妹。根据句意可知,姑姑家的儿子是我的表弟。故选C。考点:考查名词词义辨析。
My son found
interesting to play chess, so he asked me to teach him.
A. it B. that C. itsD. this
根据汉语完成句子。
1.她和他的感受相同.
She felt_________ _________ _________he did.2.
你计划去哪里度假?
Where do you_________ _________ _________your holiday?3.
跟毕阿姨相处很容易.
_________ _________ _________get on with Aunt Bi.4.
我爸爸一个月上两次网.
My father surfs the Internet________ _________ _________.5.他每天吃得很多,但几乎不锻炼.
He eats a lot every day, but he_________ _________exercises.6.老师问了我有关学习的情况.
The teacher_________me_________my study.7.
我们需要均衡的饮食来保持健康.
We need a balanced diet to________ _________.8. 此时她不知道该说什么.
She doesn"t know what to say_________ _________ _________.9. 这两姐妹没有什么共同之处.
The two sisters have nothing_________ _________.
这本书比那本书有趣.
This book is________ _________than that one.
翻译句子。1. 20088 是今年最好的乐队。
20088 is _____ _____ best band.2. 即使他没有其他什么事可干,他也不会到音乐会来。
He won’t come to the concert, _____ _____ he has nothing else to do.3. 这就是我祖父去年参观过的那个房子。
This is the house _____ my grandfathe _____ last year.4. 右边的那个男孩是我哥哥。
The boy _____ the _____ is my brother.5. 我认为我有机会得到这份工作。
I think I am _____ _____ a chance to get the job.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 he is my bitch 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。