how old are youu too old to ...

“It is never too late and you are never too old to start something new!” …完形填空及答案_高考模拟试题_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“It&is&never&too&late&and&you&are&never&too&old&to&start&something&new!”&…完形填空及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
“It&is&never&too&late&and&you&are&never&too&old&to&start&something&new!”&…完形填空及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 06:58:19
It is never too late and you are never too old to start something new!” says Englishtown 36 Ellen Rema. Ellen began to learn English at the age of 50, and in just a few years, she has made 37 progress!
Ellen chose to study at Englishtown because no evening classes were 38 in the German countryside where she lives. At Englishtown, she joins 39 classes online and speaks with live native English-speaking teacher.
In 2010, Ellen began with the first level of Englishtown and quickly 40 . “I spent hours and hours studying,” she said “Maybe I wanted too much in a short time. I finished all my 41 after 2 years and studying English isn’t all about hard work. It should also be 42 ! I really like the online conversation classrooms, in which I can learn so much about other cultures and traditions. I am open for all 43 .”
Ellen has been able to 44 her English to use by visiting England five times! “I am very thankful to Englishtown because most of the English I know now was learned here,” Ellen says. “My life has 45 with Englishtown.”
36. A. professor
&B. friend
&C. student
&D. reporter
37. A. amazing
&B. challenging
&C. discouraging
&D. disturbing
38. A. satisfied
&B. offered
&C. attended
&D. represented
39. A. conversation
&B. composition
&C. listening
&D. reading
40. A. dropped
&B. brushed
&C. awarded
&D. progressed
41. A. channels
&B. schedules
&C. courses
&D. papers
42. A. fun
&B. waster
&C. weakness
&D. wonder
43. A. measures
&B. topics
&C. timetables
&D. fashions
44. A. take
45. A. ruined
&B. started
&C. changed
&D. turned
36-40 CABAD&&&& 41-45 CABDC
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)使用次数:2
入库时间:
阅读理解 “It is never too late and you are never too old to start something new!” says Englishtown student Ellen Rema. Ellen began to learn English at the age of fifty, and in just a few years, she has made great progress!Ellen chose to study on Englishtown because no evening classes were offered in the German countryside where she lives. On Englishtown, she has conversation classes online and speaks with native English-speaking teachers.“Englishtown is a wonderful place for study,” she says. Ellen began with the first level (水平) of Englishtown and quickly progressed. “I spent hours and hours studying,” she said. “Maybe I wanted too much in a short time. I finished all my courses after 2 years, but I still had grammar difficulties.”Instead of giving up, she chose to continue. After another two years on Englishtown, she’s still studying in the online classroom. “Studying online is never boring, but you need practice, practice, practice!”Ellen says studying English isn’t all about hard work. It should also be fun. “I really like the online conversation classrooms,” she says. “I have learned so much about other cultures and traditions.”Ellen has been able to put her English to use by visiting England five times! “I’m very thankful to Englishtown because my life has improved because of it,” Ellen says.(
)1. Ellen started to learn English    .
A. 50 years ago
B. in a city of Germany
C. when she was a high school student
D. when she was 50 years old(
)2. Why did Ellen study English on Englishtown?
A. She had no free time during the day.
B. She lived far away from school.
C. There were no evening classes near her home.
D. Englishtown was a famous website to learn English.(
)3. Ellen had trouble learning    .
A. pronunciation
B. grammar
C. writing
D. listening(
)4. How long has Ellen learned English?
A. For 2 years.
B. For 4 years.
C. For 6 years.
D. For 15 years.(
)5. What’s the main idea of this passage?
A. You are never too old to learn something new.
B. Englishtown is a good place to visit.
C. The courses are good on Englishtown.
D. Studying English is not boring at all.
1D& 2C& 3B& 4B& 5A
@Coo备课中心f
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载}

我要回帖

更多关于 how old are you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信