Originally Istar in youu...

英语翻译OK,I understand.Originally,I intend to ask them to do the next one.Now,I need to consider more before giving them.I have found several new opportunitied here.I will ask you to start the preparation soon.Sorry,I can't type in Chinese on this computer.I am still traveling in San Francisco.Jim
好的,我明白.我本来想叫他们做下一个.现在我在给他们之前需要考虑更多.我已经在这里找到几个新的机会.我很快便会叫你做准备.对不起,我不可以在这台电脑打中文.我依然在旧金山旅游.吉姆
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
好的,我懂了。本来,我想让他们接着干的。现在,我必须在给他们前考虑一下。我在这找到了一些新机会(opportunitied?)。我很快就会要求你开始准备。对不起,这台电脑上我不能打中文。我仍在旧金山旅行。Jim
扫描下载二维码Mum went to Peter’s bed and said, “I want to borrow Tim’s radio for you.” Peter touched the letter in his pocket and said, “Thanks, Mum ! But you are so tired now.” “Today I want to send you a special gift on the radio. It will surprise you. I will come back soon.” Mum said and quickly left in the heavy snow.Peter took out the letter. He got it in the afternoon. Mum didn’t know about it. Mum wrote in the letter: The 26th of this month is my son Peter’s birthday. Could you please bless(祝福)him on Happy Family? He has been ill for one month. The radio station wrote on the top: I’m sorry to tell you that we have canceled(取消) this program.Mum came back with a radio. She walked very slowly. There were lots of snow on her clothes. And the program began quickly.Next Peter got very surprised. “Originally(原来),we planned to cancel this program, but lots of people like it very much. Now, let’s bless the following people together, Kate, Martin, Linda...”The list was long. Mum was too tired and she fell asleep. Peter didn’t hear his name to the end. But he was quite moved(被感动). He woke up Mum, “Mum, I heard my name just now. They said I am a very good boy. I am very happy. Thank you for your nice birthday gift, Mum!” Mum smiled with tears. Peter also smiled with tears. He believed it was the best birthday gift for him.
根据短文内容判断正(T) 误(F)小题1:Mum went out to borrow a radio for Peter.小题2:It was rainy on Peter’s birthday.小题3:Mum didn’t know that the radio station had planned to cancel the program.小题4:Mum was too busy to listen to the program.小题5:Peter was moved because he heard his name on the radio.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Mum went to Peter’s bed and said, “I want to borrow Tim’s radio for you.” Peter touched the letter in his pocket and said, “Thanks, Mum ! But you are so tired now.” “Today I want to send you a special gift on the radio. It will surprise you. I will come back soon.” Mum said and quickly left in the heavy snow.Peter took out the letter. He got it in the afternoon. Mum didn’t know about it. Mum wrote in the letter: The 26th of this month is my son Peter’s birthday. Could you please bless(祝福)him on Happy Family? He has been ill for one month. The radio station wrote on the top: I’m sorry to tell you that we have canceled(取消) this program.Mum came back with a radio. She walked very slowly. There were lots of snow on her clothes. And the program began quickly.Next Peter got very surprised. “Originally(原来),we planned to cancel this program, but lots of people like it very much. Now, let’s bless the following people together, Kate, Martin, Linda...”The list was long. Mum was too tired and she fell asleep. Peter didn’t hear his name to the end. But he was quite moved(被感动). He woke up Mum, “Mum, I heard my name just now. They said I am a very good boy. I am very happy. Thank you for your nice birthday gift, Mum!” Mum smiled with tears. Peter also smiled with tears. He believed it was the best birthday gift for him.
根据短文内容判断正(T) 误(F)小题1:Mum went out to borrow a radio for Peter.小题2:It was rainy on Peter’s birthday.小题3:Mum didn’t know that the radio station had planned to cancel the program.小题4:Mum was too busy to listen to the program.小题5:Peter was moved because he heard his name on the radio.
Mum went to Peter’s bed and said, “I want to borrow Tim’s radio for you.” Peter touched the letter in his pocket and said, “Thanks, Mum ! But you are so tired now.” “Today I want to send you a special gift on the radio. It will surprise you. I will come back soon.” Mum said and quickly left in the heavy snow.Peter took out the letter. He got it in the afternoon. Mum didn’t know about it. Mum wrote in the letter: The 26th of this month is my son Peter’s birthday. Could you please bless(祝福)him on Happy Family? He has been ill for one month. The radio station wrote on the top: I’m sorry to tell you that we have canceled(取消) this program.Mum came back with a radio. She walked very slowly. There were lots of snow on her clothes. And the program began quickly.Next Peter got very surprised. “Originally(原来),we planned to cancel this program, but lots of people like it very much. Now, let’s bless the following people together, Kate, Martin, Linda...”The list was long. Mum was too tired and she fell asleep. Peter didn’t hear his name to the end. But he was quite moved(被感动). He woke up Mum, “Mum, I heard my name just now. They said I am a very good boy. I am very happy. Thank you for your nice birthday gift, Mum!” Mum smiled with tears. Peter also smiled with tears. He believed it was the best birthday gift for him.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:T小题2:F小题3:T小题4:F小题5:F
试题分析:这篇短文讲述了Peter的生日来了,妈妈写信给电台希望能送去祝福,但电台回信节目要取消了。Peter不忍心将这个消息告诉妈妈,妈妈还是冒雪出去借收音机了。意外的是,由于很多人喜欢节目,节目又开通了,并给很多人送去了祝福,虽然Peter没有听到自己的名字,但他依然很感动,认为这是他收到最好的礼物。小题1:细节理解题。根据文中描述
Mum went to Peter’s bed and said, “I want to borrow Tim’s radio for you. Mum said and quickly left in the heavy snow妈妈走进Peter的房间说:“我向为你向Tim借个收音机。”妈妈说完就快速地在大雪里离开了。从而判断此句正确,妈妈为Peter借收音机了。小题2:判断推理题。根据文中描述Mum said and quickly left in the heavy snow. 妈妈说完就快速地在大雪里离开了。从而得知那天是下雪的,故此题错误。小题3:判断推理题。Peter拿着了那封信,电台的回复是: I’m sorry to tell you that we have canceled(取消) this program我们很抱歉的告诉你节目取消了。所以判断妈妈不知道节目取消了,还去借收音机,故此题正确。小题4:细节理解题。根据文中描述Mum was too tired and she fell asleep.妈妈太累了并睡着了。所以此题错误。小题5:细节理解题。根据文中描述Peter didn’t hear his name to the end. Peter最后没有听到他的名字,故此题错误。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 star in you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信