Write the opposite house...

你现在的位置 : &
PEP英语五年级――PEP小学英语第五册Unit 1 练习
  一、Finish the words.(填入所缺字母,完成单词)
  ① 高的&& t _ ll&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ② 滑稽可笑的 f _ nny
  ③& 亲切的 k _ nd&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ④ 年老的&&&& o _ d
  ⑤& 矮的&& sh _ _ t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑥ 严厉的&&&&& s _ _ ict
  ⑦& 聪明的 sm _ _ t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑧ 积极活泼的 a _ t _ ve
  ⑨& 星期二 T _ e .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑩ 星期五&&&&& F _ i .
  二、Write the opposite words .(写反义词)
  1.& young&&&&&&& _________&&&&&&&&&&& 2.& yes&&&&&&& ________
  3.& quiet&&&&&&&& _________&&&&&&&&&&& 4.& big&&&&&&& ________
  5.& tall&&&&&&&&& _________
  三、Choose& the& right& one. (选择正确的答案,并将字母序号填写在题前括号里。)
  (&&& ) 1.&& Who&s& ________& math& teacher?
  A.& your&&&&&&&& B. I&&&&&&&&& C.& you
  (&&& ) 2.&& --- What&s& he& like?
  ---& ________&& thin& and& short.
  A. She&s&&&&&&&&& B. He&s&&&&&&& C.& his
  (&&& ) 3.&& --- Is& she& young?
  --- __________________& She&s& old.
  A. Yes, she& is.&&&& B. Yes, he is.&& C.& No, she isn&t.
  (&&& ) 4.&& --- What& day& is& it& today?
  --- __________________.
  A. It&s& cloudy.&&&& B.& It&s Wednesday.
  (&&& ) 5.&& What& do& you& have& _____& Thursdays?
  A.& at&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& on&&&&&&& C.& in
  四、&&&& Rearrange& the& sentences .( 连词组句)
  ⒈ Zhang Peng&s&&&&&& teacher&&&&& art&&&&&&& Who&s
  __________________________________________________________?
  ⒉ like&&&& What&s&&& art&&& teacher&&& your
  __________________________________________________________?
  ⒊ young&& pretty&&&& and&&& She&s
  __________________________________________________________.
  ⒋ is&&& Our&&& principal&&& kind&& very
  ___________________________________________________________.
  ⒌ strict&&& she&& Is
  ___________________________________________________________?
  五、 Read& the& article& and& tick& or& cross.& ( 阅读短文判断,在括号中打&&&或&Ⅹ&)
  I&m& Sarah . I& have& three& teachers , a& math& teacher,& an& art& teacher& and& an& English& teacher.& My& math& teacher& is& Mr& Zhou.& He&s& tall& and& strong.& My& art& teacher& is& Miss& Yu .& She&s& young& and& pretty . My& English& teacher& is& Miss Liu. She&s& thin& and& short .& She&s& very& kind.& I& like& them(他们)& very& much .
  (&&&& ) 1.& I& have& two& teachers.
  (&&&& ) 2.& My& art&& teacher& is& old.
  (&&&& ) 3.& My& English& teacher& is& Miss Liu.
  (&&&& ) 4.& My& math& teacher& is& tall& and& strong.
  (&&&& ) 5.& Miss& Liu& is& very&& strict.
  六、Describe& your& English& teacher.(写一段英语句子,描述你的英语老师,不少于3句)
  My& English& teacher
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐What’s Another Word For...? What’s the Opposite Of...? |
What’s Another Word For...? What’s the Opposite Of...?
Try these bright [syn. brilliant, glowing] ideas for teaching synonyms, then turn students’ thinking upside-down with antonym activities.
J. M. Wolf
1&#–5
Super Synonym Stories
Challenge students to work in pairs to rewrite favorite children's stories or fairy tales using synonyms for as many words as they can. Students can put the thesaurus to use. For instance, the big, bad wolf can become the enormous, naughty wolf. When the children are finished, everyone will enjoy hearing the stories read aloud. How are they different from the originals? Explain that pairs of synonyms often have meanings that are similar, not exactly the same.
Our Class Is Kind Synonym Posters
With this activity, students explore synonyms while creating posters that celebrate classroom community. As a class, brainstorm words that describe attributes that students want to see throughout the year in the classroom, e.g., kind, hard-working, peaceful. Together, narrow the list to the five or six most important. Write each word at the top of a sheet of posterboard. Challenge students to work in teams searching for synonyms for the words in magazines and newspapers. They can then paste each word they find on the corresponding poster. Hang the posters for all to see.
Synonym Word Search
Challenge your class to design their own word search puzzles. Ask students to choose 10 words each and create a puzzle using graph paper or the puzzlemaker on the Discovery Education website (). Tie the assignment to literature by having students choose words from a book they are reading. They then find synonyms for each word in their puzzles to supply as clues. When the puzzles are finished, have the children exchange and solve them. Gather them into a puzzle book to share with other classes at your grade level.
Synonym Games
Roundabout: Get students up out of their seats with this game! Ask them to clear their desks and take out a pencil. Then give each student a sheet of paper with a vocabulary word on it. Once everyone is ready, appoint a timekeeper and explain how to play. Students will have 15 seconds to add a synonym to the card in front of them, then they must move to the next desk. At each desk, they must try to think of a synonym that hasn't yet been used. All the fast-paced thinking is sure to result in fun!Synonym Partners: Record pairs of synonyms on index cards, one word per card. To play: Give each student a card and challenge them to find the classmate who has the matching synonym card. When everyone has found their partner, have each pair read their synonyms to the class.Synonym Password: Students play this fun game in pairs. Each pair chooses a word card. The pair then gives the class up to three synonym “passwords” one at a time, and challenges the class to guess their word from these clues. Appoint a “reporter” to record all the synonyms the class discovers along the way.
Who Am I Not? Antonym Riddles
Here's a great “getting-to-know-you” activity that challenges students to use antonyms. Begin by asking each student to write his or her name and five simple, self-descriptive statements (clues) on a notecard. For example, a student might write: I am a girl. I like to play basketball. Then, ask students to write opposite statements using antonyms on the other side of their cards. The same student might write: I am a boy. I don't know how to play basketball. When the riddles are complete, collect them. Each day over the span of a week, read a few antonym riddles out loud and invite the class to guess who wrote each one. By the end of the week, everyone will know more about antonyms and each other! For younger students: As you read each clue, write them on the board so that children can follow along and read each aloud.
What's in the Bag?
Keep students guessing with this antonym game. Give each student a paper bag with a “mystery” item inside (a small, everyday item, such as a pencil, stone, sticker, or toy car). Challenge students to write antonym clues for their mystery items. Then let each child read the description of his or her item and give the class a chance to guess what it is. For example, if a student has a new, sharp pencil in her paper bag, she might say: “My object is short and thick. It is old. The tip of it is dull.” Your students will love this antonym challenge.
What I (Didn't) Do This Summer
Students explore the concept of antonyms with this twist on the classic “What I Did This Summer” essay. Begin by having students write a paragraph about their summer activities. Then ask them to write a second version in which they substitute opposite words (antonyms) wherever they can. For example, “It was rainy every day at the beach” could become “It was sunny every day at the beach.” This will not only help them to understand opposites, but stretch their creative thinking skills as well. When students finish, post all the versions randomly on a bulletin board and see if students can match them up.
Vocabulary, Play, Games, Toys
Reference Sources, Vocabulary, Narrative Writing
Six issues per year filled with practical, fun, teacher-tested ideas for your classroom. Keep up with classroom trends, get expert teaching tips, and find dozens of resources in every issue.
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
//strSCHL4oFooter += '';
strSCHL4oFooter += '';
document.writeln(strSCHL4oFooter);
var newsletterField = jQuery(".footer-frmTxt"), newsletterText = newsletterField[0].defaultValue, finalURL,
clearNewsletterValue = function(){
if (newsletterField.val() === newsletterText) {
newsletterField.val("");
newsletterField.bind("focus", function(){
clearNewsletterValue();
newsletterField.bind("blur", function(){
if (newsletterField.val().length === 0) {
newsletterField.val(newsletterText);
var finalURL;
if ( window.location.search == '?module=y&subscribeSuccess=true&' ) {
finalURL = window.location.href.split('?')[0];
else if ( location.href.indexOf('?module') != -1 && location.href.indexOf('errors') ) {
finalURL = window.location.href.split('?')[0];
else if ( location.href.indexOf('errors') != -1 ) {
finalURL = window.location.href.substring(0, window.location.href.indexOf('errors') - 1);
finalURL = window.location.
jQuery('.footer-newsletter-success, .footer-newsletter-failure').val(finalURL);
if ( typeof jQuery.QueryString['errors'] != 'undefined' && jQuery.QueryString['errors'] !== '' && typeof jQuery.QueryString['module'] == 'undefined' ) {
jQuery('#newsletter-errors').addClass('newsletter-error').html(jQuery.QueryString['errors'].split('|').join(''));
jQuery(function(){
jQuery(document).scrollTop(jQuery('#footer-newsletter').offset().top);
if ( typeof jQuery.QueryString['subscribeSuccess'] != 'undefined' && jQuery.QueryString['subscribeSuccess'] == 'true' && typeof jQuery.QueryString['module'] == 'undefined' ) {
jQuery('#frmFooterNewsletter').replaceWith('Thank you! We\'ve processed your information and you will receive your first issue of the Teacher Update Newsletter shortly.');
jQuery(function(){
jQuery(document).scrollTop(jQuery('#footer-newsletter').offset().top);
// share feedback
jQuery('#footer-sharefeedback a').click(function(e){
e.preventDefault();
showSchlOverlay();
showShareFeedback();
function showShareFeedback() {
if ( !jQuery('#site-feedback').length ) {
jQuery('body').append('');
var refURL = location.href.split('#')[0],
content = 'Teacher Site FeedbackYour feedback is very important to us!Please let us know what you think about our new Teacher site.* Email* My feedback is aboutchoose one...DesignTechnicalAccessibilityRegistration / Login / AccountSearchProducts / PurchasesOther* Your Message or Click here for
jQuery('#site-feedback').html(content).center().show();
jQuery('#feedback-close, #feedback-cancel').click(function(e){
e.preventDefault();
jQuery('#site-feedback').hide();
hideSchlOverlay();
jQuery('#t-share-feedback')[0].reset();
jQuery('#feedback-submit').click(function(e){
e.preventDefault();
jQuery('#t-share-feedback .error').remove();
var errors = false, emailReg = /^([\w-\.]+@([\w-]+\.)+[\w-]{2,4})?$/;
if ( jQuery('#feedback-email').val() === '' ) {
jQuery('#feedback-email').prev('label').append('Please enter a valid email address using the following format: ');
else if ( !emailReg.test(jQuery('#feedback-email').val()) ) {
jQuery('#feedback-email').prev('label').append('Please enter a valid email address using the following format: ');
if ( jQuery('#feedback-about').val() === '' ) {
jQuery('#feedback-about').prev('label').append('Please select a category.');
if ( jQuery('#feedback-message').val() === '' ) {
jQuery('#feedback-message').prev('label').append('Please enter your comments.');
if ( !errors ) {
jQuery('#t-share-feedback').submit();
clearValue = function () {
if (searchField.val() === originalText) {
searchField.val("");
var searchField = jQuery("#feedback-email"), originalText = searchField[0].defaultV
searchField.bind("focus", function () {
clearValue();
searchField.bind("blur", function () {
if (searchField.val().length === 0) {
searchField.val(originalText);
function showShareFeedbackSuccess() {
if ( !jQuery('#site-feedback').length ) {
jQuery('body').append('');
var content = 'Teacher Site FeedbackThank you for your comments! Your feedback has been submitted.Click here for
jQuery('#site-feedback').html(content).center().show();
jQuery('#feedback-close, #feedback-close2').click(function(e){
e.preventDefault();
jQuery('#site-feedback').hide();
hideSchlOverlay();
jQuery('').click(function(e){e.preventDefault();window.location.hash=this.}).click().remove();
* We don't want to create links in a hard coded way, so wee use this function to
* create a link based on function createElement.
function createLink(href, title, innerHTML){
// Create the link element
var link = document.createElement('a');
// Let's encode the URI
link.href = encodeURI(href);
link.title =
link.innerHTML = innerHTML;
// The function createElement(a) above returns an object but we need to return
// a string with the corresponding HTML for the link. We could use the outerHTML
// function but is known that it isn't compatible with all browsers. So, to
// be sure, we create a temp container, append the link in it and return the
// innerHTML of the temp container, that in this case is the HTML string of the link.
var tmpContainer = document.createElement('div');
tmpContainer.appendChild(link);
var linkHtml = tmpContainer.innerHTML;
tmpContainer =
return linkH
jQuery(function(){
if ( location.hash == '#feedbackSuccess') {
showSchlOverlay();
showShareFeedbackSuccess();opposite的反义词opp.(opposite)意为反义词,那么近义词的简写是什么
很高兴能为您解答,关于这个问题,我为您做了以下的如果是形容词,对面的,那么就是 alternate如果是介词,对面,对立,那么就是 for如果是名词,反对,那么就是 agreement
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Homoionym,近义词,相同,同源,这个可以吗?
扫描下载二维码One friday Mr Black brought home an exercise book and a pencil and gave them to his wife with her money."Now look!"he said to her."When you get money from me ,write it down on this
page and on the opposite page write down what happens to the money." 的翻译是: 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
One friday Mr Black brought home an exercise book and a pencil and gave them to his wife with her money."Now look!"he said to her."When you get money from me ,write it down on this
page and on the opposite page write down what happens to the money."
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
一个星期五议员黑色带回家练习本和一支铅笔,并给她的钱,他们给他的妻子。“现在看!”他对她说:“当你从我这里得到的钱,把它写下来此页上,并在相反页写下来的钱会发生什么。“
相关内容&a協助評估 Assists to appraise & a妈妈非常关心我的学习 Mother cares about my study extremely & aUng antipuog 年轻antipuog & athe government. It has to be as fair as possible in giving radio and television time to,for example,political parties and religious groups.
& a合作的工 Reeling thread & a65*10磁性强力套筒 65*10 magnetic force sleeve & ai forgot sometaehs in the prevovs room i forgot sometaehs in the prevovs room & a一天男神为了表达自己的爱慕之情,特意送了一面又大又亮的神镜给女神。 A day male god in order to express sentiment of the own admire, specially delivered the god mirror which greatly shone at the same time to give the goddess. & a怎么忍心不要你 How is cruel enough to does not want you & a变换教学模式 Transformation educational model & aAdecision! Adecision! & a上周也有数学需要过关的 正在翻译,请等待... & a吾愛 J'aime & acompetitiveness. 竞争性。 & aNot open for application hosts successful 不为应用开始主持成功 & a这些学生上课的时候变现的很不好 These students attend class time changes present is not very good & a黄圣女果 Huang Sheng female fruit & a那里的西瓜和桔子很出名,是那里的特产 正在翻译,请等待... & aReplace FeSi with CaSi 用CaSi替换FeSi & a当我走进教室的时候,老师正站在那里 When I enter classroom time, teacher station in there & aSome mechanical 机械的一些 & a大学毕业后我知道自己下一步需要做的就是在金融最为发达的地方来建立金融的知识体系。 After the university graduates I to know oneself next step needs to do is establishes financial in the financial most developed place the knowledge system. & a重庆李渡经济开发区 Chongqing Li cross the economic development zone & a秀丽的 Beautiful & a就是因为我喜欢飞机,所我以我从小就梦想成为一个机务工程师,所以我选择了这个专业。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a进行交易 Carries on the transaction & a坐在教室的最后一排 坐在教室的最后一排
& ashe can stand on her legs and has to sit on a wheelchair. 她在她的腿站立,并且必须坐轮椅。 & aOne friday Mr Black brought home an exercise book and a pencil and gave them to his wife with her money."Now look!"he said to her."When you get money from me ,write it down on this
page and on the opposite page write down what happens to the money."君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
九年级上英语月考UNIT1-3试卷一,词汇35% AWRITE THE OPPOSITE OF EACH WORD. USE THE WORDS IN THE BOX.从框中选出所给单词的反义词 (5分)...
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
九年级上英语月考UNIT1-3试卷
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 the opposite 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信