I want send me youalvi...

I want to send a letter to you.please tell me your (a.)
address地址我想给你寄一封信,请告诉我你的地址.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I want to send a letter to you.please tell me your (address. )
扫描下载二维码---I want some .---Could you me, please?A.help, helpB.helps, helpsC.helps, helpD.help, helps 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
---I want some ________.---Could you ________ me, please?A.help, helpB.helps, helpsC.helps, helpD.help, helps
A前一个help为名词,后help为动词,用在could委婉语气中,应为原形。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
If you have no special plans for your holidays, why not spend your time helping others?Don’t believe those people who say that young people today often think only of&themselves. It’s not true at all. More and more young people in the USA volunteer to spend their school holidays working for others. And they don’t do it for money. Here are some of their stories. Alice, 17I’m going to help the Forest Center build new hiking paths in the mountains. It’s going to be great fun — I’ll spend the whole summer living in a forest and breathing the clean mountain air. I’m going to sleep under the moon and stars. It will be a nice sport, and I’ll be able to do something good at the same time! Jason , 18 This summer, I’m going to volunteer with Special House Program. They build good, less expensive houses and sell them to families that are not very rich. They’ll teach me what to do, so I’ll help people and also have a chance to learn how to build houses.Trish , 16I’m going to teach children who have trouble in reading. I’ll work for a program called Reading for Life. Every day, I’m going to help them choose and read books that they like. I want to be a teacher, and I love children and reading, so this is going to be a great experience for me.【小题1】What does Alice plan to work for others in summer?A.To sleep under the moon and stars.B.To breathe the clean mountain air. C.To help build hiking paths in the mountains.D.To spend the whole summer living in a forest.【小题2】The writer’s idea in this passage is ______.A.school students should do some hiking in summer.B.it’s good to do something good for others in vacation.C.helping children to choose and read books is a good way.D.breathing clean mountain air is good for health.【小题3】Which is the most possible title (标题) for this passage?A.Reading for LifeB.A Special House ProgramC.The Forest CentreD.Young American Volunteers
来源:学年重庆市九龙坡区初二下学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
From: 11350@csu.eduTo: Subject: party&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Hi! Jenny, My sister Ann and I are going to have a party this Friday at my home. Some friends will be there. Most of them are from the office. My best friend, Tom, will come, too. I want you to meet him.Do you want to come? We’ll play games and talk. Then we’ll have dinner. Everyone will bring food or drinks. It begins at 4:00 pm. and ends at 8 or 9 pm.We’ll have a great time! Can you come?I hope so! Let me know soon. Call me or send me an e-mail.【小题1】Who sent this e-mail?A.JennyB.TomC.LisaD.Ann【小题2】The party begins at ______?A.4:00 amB.6:00 pmC.4: 00 pmD.6:00 am【小题3】Tom is _______ best friend.A.Jenny’sB.Lisa’sC.Ann’sD.Jack’s【小题4】What’s true about the party?A.It’s on Saturday.B.All of Jenny’s friends will come.C.People will not bring things.D.It will last four or five hours.【小题5】What will Jenny do first?A.Buy food for the party.B.Call TomC.Send an e-mail to Lisa.D.Drive to Lisa’s house.
来源:学年江西省大余县池江中学初一下学期第二次质检英语试卷(带解析)
Dear Editor,(编辑) I am unhappy these days. I am a student in Grade 3 of a middle school. I want to be a policewoman in the future. (未来) But my mother doesn’t like &the job. She always says it is too dangerous for a girl to work as a policewoman. She thinks girls should work in the office. She hopes that I can work as a doctor. But I really dislike being a doctor. It’s terrible for me to work in the hospital. &When I talk with her about it, she is often angry. She always thinks she is right. I don’t know what to do. Can you help me?Yours,Nancy【小题1】Where does Nancy want to work?A.in the hospitalB.At schoolC.In the police stationD.In the office【小题2】From the passage(文章), we know Nancy is ______A.a workerB.a studentC.a policewomanD.a doctor【小题3】Nancy’s mother wants Nancy to be a________.A.a nurseB.a teacherC.a clerkD.a doctor【小题4】Why doesn’t Nancy’s mother like the job as a policewoman?A.Because it’s too busy. B.Because it’s too difficultC.Because it’s too dangerous.D.Because it’s too boring.【小题5】Which of the following is TURE(正确的)?A.Nancy’s mother is right.B.Nancy thinks it’s terrible to be a policewoman.C.Nancy’s mother likes to talk with Nancy about the job. D.Nancy needs the editor’s help.
来源:学年云南省景洪市第一中学七年级上学期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使句子完整、通顺。(5分)【小题1】Thank you for &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(help) me.【小题2】I want _____&&&_____ a shirt, a cap and a pair of shoes. (buy)【小题3】They take two&&&&&&&&&&&&&with them for a picnic. (knife)【小题4】My father is a _____&&_____ and he works on a farm. (farm)【小题5】Let’s ______&_____ at 10 o’clock at my home.(meet)
来源:2015届河北廊坊大城臧屯三中八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Have you ever heard the saying &If you want afriend, be one&? If you want to make friends with others, you should befriendly to them first.&&&&& Here is how one newteacher made friends with the students in her class on the first day of school.As the bell rang, the teacher smiled (微笑) at eachstudent. Then she said in a quiet voice,&Goodmorning. How nice it is to have all of you in my class this year. I'd like toknow each of you. I am sure we will enjoy working together.& Her voice wassweet(甜美的) and her look was friendly, so everyonefelt happy.&&&&& She told the studentsher name and wrote it on the blackboard. Then she told them some of the thingsshe liked to do and she hoped to do with them during the year. Then she said tothe boysand girls, &Now you know my name and the things I like and I want to knowyour names and the things you like.&&&&&& Could you make friendsby doing the same as this teacher did?&&&&& One way of getting toknow girls and boys in your class is to find out more about them. Peopleoften make friends with those who are the same as them. You play the samegames and go on vacations together. It is a good way to make friends.1.判断正误。The teacher's voicewas sweet. 【  】2.完成句子。She told the students&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&and wrote it on the blackboard.3.完成句子。One way of getting toknow girls and boys in your class is to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.4.找主题句。从文中找出一句能概括本文主旨大意的句子。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.将文中画线句子翻译成汉语。& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!I want Mojang to send me news and updates by e-mail什么意思-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
I want Mojang to send me news and updates by e-mail什么意思
来源:互联网 发表时间: 16:04:46 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“I want Mojang to send me news and updates by e-mail什么意思”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“I want Mojang to send me news and updates by e-mail什么意思”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:I want Mojang to send me news and updates by e-mail什么意思,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Mojang是一个位于瑞典的电子游戏开发商。这句话的意思是:我希掸涪侧皇乇郝岔酮唱捆望通过e-mail收到Mojang发送给我的新闻和更新。
解决方案2:我想让Mojang用邮件给我发新闻和更新。
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
<a href="/cse/search?q=<inputclass="s-btn"type="submit"text="<inputclass="s-btn"type="submit"text="<buttonhidefocusclass="s-btnjs-ask-btn"text="我要提问
<a href="/cse/search?q=Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Topic Details
I want a knife upgrade send me offers
No lowballs no scamsi will check all offers and respond fastFair offers pls
Showing - of
Showing - of
Topic Details
Date Posted: 27 Dec, 2016 @ 10:38amPosts: 0Expires: 10 Jan @ 10:38am
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 send me you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信