not very specialial it ...

Simple ways to make your child feel special | BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
Establishing good sleep habits can stop baby sleep problems before they start.
advertisement
Simple ways to make your child feel special
Last updated: June 2014
With busy lives full of errands, work, appointments, and social events, it can sometimes feel like you need to make grand gestures to let kids know they're loved and special.But what makes your child feel special might surprise you. You don't need to spend a lot of money on a birthday party or a deluxe trip to Disneyland. You don't need to buy a Barbie Mustang or a tree house or dish out ice cream every night.Making your child feel special is very simple, according to Leigh Leverrier, a family life coach in the Washington, D.C., area, who says, "Children feel special when they are respected, noticed, listened to, and heard."This can be as straightforward as hearing "what your child says and mirroring back what you hear to acknowledge his or her thoughts," Leverrier adds., a licensed psychologist in Philadelphia, says: "It's not the activities, but the energy behind the activities that makes a child feel loved." In other words, making your child feel special is as simple as paying attention. Cuddling, play wrestling, and bragging about your kid works, too.Here are some simple, inexpensive (or free!), and ultimately very meaningful ways to make your child feel special.Create morning moments"The morning sets the tone," says , author of Parenting With Love, Without Anger or Stress. "If there's strife, rushing, or power struggles in the morning, you have a child who feels less important than other elements of the parent's agenda."Instead of giving in to morning impatience, Vanessa Pizzinato of Ontario, Canada, takes a few minutes with her 5-year-old every morning to gently walk her fingers over his legs and feet to wake him up. If that doesn't work, then she takes his feet, puts one up to her ear and the other in front of her mouth, and talks to his tummy and head "to find out when they think he will wake up."Cara Mirabella, who runs , spends a little quality time each morning with her 2-year-old by having coffee together. (His "coffee" is milk.) "We watch Sesame Street, the two of us cuddling on the couch, enjoying our coffee," she says.After taking five minutes for yourself "to enjoy the quiet of the morning before the stampede begins," says Patty Wipfler, founder of , spend ten minutes with your child before anybody has to rush anywhere."First thing in the morning can be a wonderfully effective time to connect with children, especially when they're going to school and won't get to see you all day," she says.
advertisement
Get easy ideas for helping children feel loved and special, from birth to age 8.
MOM ANSWER
Improve your body image and learn to love your changing body – stretch marks and all.
Find out why you may be low in these crucial nutrients – omega-3s, fiber, vitamin D, and calcium – and how to get m...
Here's a special set of content just for moms, including snapshots of motherhood, beauty tips for and from moms, and info about...
MOM ANSWER
Latino children are less likely to get an autism diagnosis and treatment than white children, even though the autism rate is gr...
MOM ANSWER
Make the tooth fairy tradition more magical with these 10 creative ideas.
Get easy ideas for helping children feel loved and special, from birth to age 8.
MOM ANSWER
Improve your body image and learn to love your changing body – stretch marks and all.
Find out why you may be low in these crucial nutrients – omega-3s, fiber, vitamin D, and calcium – and how to get m...
Here's a special set of content just for moms, including snapshots of motherhood, beauty tips for and from moms, and info about...
MOM ANSWER
Latino children are less likely to get an autism diagnosis and treatment than white children, even though the autism rate is gr...
MOM ANSWER
Make the tooth fairy tradition more magical with these 10 creative ideas.
Membership & Newsletters
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Terms of Use before using this site. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the . This site is published by BabyCenter, L.L.C., which is responsible for its contents as further described and qualified in the .
Trying to conceive
Select your State
I don't live in the US
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Massachusetts
Mississippi
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Washington
West Virginia
* No relationship, sponsorship or affiliation is implied.loving simplely, naturally........ it is not easy to get a speial one to share true love,
atually so hard in reality life.....
lucky ...... 的翻译是:爱浅,自然.很不容易得到特制一个分享真正的爱情、 atually 如此艰难 … … 的现实生活中我们很幸运...... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
loving simplely, naturally........ it is not easy to get a speial one to share true love,
lucky ......
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
爱好simplely,自然........是不容易得到一个speial人分享真正的爱情,在现实生活中的硬atually所以.....我们是幸运的......
爱浅,自然.很不容易得到特制一个分享真正的爱情、 atually 如此艰难 … … 的现实生活中我们很幸运......
爱simplely,当然......年......月...... 这是不容易争取到一个speial一至股真爱,atually如此艰苦的生活现实...... 我们很幸运......
爱simplely,自然地........ 得到一speial一个实际上分享真实的爱, atually那么坚硬生活.....是不容易的 我们是幸运的......
相关内容&acondi- condi- & a无所谓小姐 Does not matter young lady & aLife is not to do what others think have been to, but to follow your heart, do you want to be that person. 生活不是做什么其他认为是对,但追随您的心,您想要是那个人。 & aprivacy life 保密性生活 & aOne day, someone at work Huiqishe friends in the elevator on the first floor. 正在翻译,请等待... & aPedestrian access 步行通入 & aComposition outsole with rubber heel for traction. [translate] 构成outsole用橡胶脚跟为牵引。 (翻译) & awhy?because company executives are afraid of the dad publicity that would result if the public found out that their computer had been misused。 为什么?因为公司经理害怕将发生,如果发现的公开的爸爸宣传误用了他们的计算机。 & a处理一些私人的事情 Handles some personal matters & ayou got good maihs in the qlnit 1-6 test 您在qlnit 1-6测试得到了好maihs & a没有及时回复 Without the prompt reply & a你能发送照片过来吗 You can transmit the picture to come & a说到大学校园向游客开放 Speaks of the university campus to be open to the tourist & aflounder 比目鱼 & auncavghtexception:lndex3>=3 uncavghtexception :lndex3&=3 & a私は私が考えるようですあなたのように、あなたを愛したい ! 私用はの私用がはえるようですあなたのように、あなたを愛したいをテストする! & a我不和你计较 I did not haggle over with you & aMe battre le coeur pour vous. Me battre le coeur pour vous. & aYou hereby acknowledge the receipt of the referenced confidential Offering for investment _______________________________(“Property”) being brought to You, your firm, subsidiary, parent, affiliate and related parties (“Investor”), for your consideration by Harvest International (“Procuring Broker”). 您特此承认参考的机要提供的收据为给您,您牢固,辅助(“物产”)被带来的投资_______________________________,父母、会员和相关的党(“投资者”),为您的考虑由Harvest International (“获得经纪”)。 & a羽川 様へ 到羽毛河方式 & aWhat afterwards? 正在翻译,请等待... & a你们都很好可是我却没有资格承受 But you very are all good I not to have qualifications withstanding actually & aYou said you love him, so even if you together year can only see you after school last time you stick with him 您说您爱他,因此,即使您年能在学校以后只一起看您上次您忠心于他 & aO bebê que acorda aos berros clamando por sua mamadeira de puro cloro 醒对berros clamando为它的氯乳瓶纯净的婴孩 & aof the barrel 桶 & a希望我自己在这新的一年里工作顺利!快乐每天!少一些烦恼多一些自在! Hoped I work smoothly in this new year! Joyful every day! Few some worries many somewhat comfortable! & a我的关心对于你来说算什么 My care calculates any regarding you & anono ,i can't speak chnese nono,我不可能讲chnese & aMaybe my angel appeared 正在翻译,请等待... & awhat
l? 什么是l ? & a北京龙徽葡萄酒厂 Beijing Dragon Emblem Grape Brewery & a1972年高中毕业,后来进入大学习,六个月后退学 正在翻译,请等待... & a我常常接触社会 I contact the society frequently & aSpecial conditions: 特殊条件: & a你是那人啊 You are that person & acould not connect toserver 不能连接toserver & a买彩票 Buys the lottery ticket & a感谢有你在身边 Thank has you in the side & aShe bid me take life easy, 她出价我需要生活容易, & aRope Bondage 绳索奴役 & aspade 锹 & aGINATRICOT GINATRICOT & adear
this is my resume for your referene 亲爱 这是我的履历为您的referene & a我已經解決掉她 I already solved her & a上下结构 About structure & athanks to the god, let us meet and
love never stop........ 幸亏神,让我们见面和 爱从未停止........ & a听我的心跳。看到我是多么的爱你,我不敢承认 Listens to my palpitation.Saw I am how love you, I do not dare to acknowledge & asadsadsadsadsa sadsadsadsadsa & awe need do some review and challenge more for our work and life.... we needn't be rich, 我们需要做某一回顾并且向更多挑战在我们的工作和生活…. 我们不需要是富有的, & a0xxe04db343,0xxa0rdb343.0xxxe04db343,0xxa0rdb343.0x) & abut still so gateful that we have each other there, 但仍然很gateful我们互相有那里, & anever stop your step
pursuing and exploring more pleasure for life.....
life is precious,
pls try to be the best of yourself,.....
be upbeat , be cool and be more exellent for me...... 不要停止您的追求和探索更多乐趣为生活的步..... 生活是珍贵的, 我的婴孩, pls设法是最佳你自己, ..... 欢乐,是凉快的并且为我是exellent ...... & a泪水打湿了脸颊,心,好疼!谁懂? The tears have moistened the cheeks, the heart, good hurts! Who understands? & awill go home on saturday, happy, expected 在星期六将回家,愉快,期望 & aloving simplely, naturally........ it is not easy to get a speial one to share true love,
lucky ...... 爱simplely,自然地........ 得到一speial一个实际上分享真实的爱, atually那么坚硬生活.....是不容易的 我们是幸运的...... &Occasion - definition of occasion by The Free Dictionary /occasion
occasion Also found in: , , , , .
oc·ca·sion
(ə-kā′zhən)n.1.
An event or happening, or the time of an event or happening: On several occasions, we saw him riding a motorcycle.2.
A significant event, especially a large or important social gathering: The reception proved to be quite the occasion.3.
A favorable or appropriate time or juncture: saw the layoff as an occasion to change careers. See Synonyms at .4. a.
A cause of or reason for something: a trade disagreement that furnished the occasion for war. See Synonyms at .b.
A need created by a particular circumstance: "He must buy what he has little occasion for" (Laurence Sterne).5.
occasions Archaic Personal requirements or necessities.tr.v. oc·ca·sioned, oc·ca·sion·ing, oc·ca·sions
cause: "The broadcast and its immediate aftermath occasioned a cascade of media commentary" (Lewis Sorley).Idioms:
on occasion F now and then. rise to the occasion To find the ability to deal with an unexpected challenge. take the occasion To make use of the opportunity (to do something).[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin occāsiō, occāsiōn-, from occāsus, past participle of occidere, to fall : ob-, down; see
ob- + cadere, to fall; see
kad- in the Appendix of Indo-European roots.]occasion (?'ke???n) n1.
(sometimes foll by of) the time of a particular happening or event2.
(sometimes foll by for) a reason or cause (to do or be something); grounds: there was no occasion to complain. 3. an opportunity (to do something); chance4. a special event, time, or celebration: the party was quite an occasion. 5. on occasion every so often6. rise to the occasion to have the courage, wit, etc, to meet the special demands of a situation7. take occasion to avail oneself of an opportunity (to do something)vb (tr) to bring about, esp incidentally or by chance[C14: from Latin occāsiō a falling down, from occidere, from ob- down + cadere to fall]oc•ca•sion
(əˈkeɪ ʒən)
a particular time, esp. as marked by certain circumstances or occurrences.
a special or important time, event, ceremony, etc.:
The party was quite an occasion.
a convenie opportunity:
a good occasion to take inventory.
the immediate or incidental cause or reason for some action or result:
What is the occasion for this uproar?
occasions, Obs.
needs or necessities.
necessary business matters.
to give o bring about.
on occasion, periodically.
[;1400; Middle English (& Old French) & Latin occāsiō see ] occasion - Once had the specific sense of "an opportunity for finding fault or giving offense."See also related terms for .occasion –
– 1. 'occasion'An occasion is a particular time when something happens.I remember the occasion very well.There are occasions when you must refuse.You often say that something happens on a particular occasion.I think it would be better if I went alone on this occasion.I met him only on one occasion.An occasion is also an important event, ceremony, or celebration.It was a wonderful end to an unforgettable occasion.They have fixed the date for the big occasion.2. 'opportunity' and 'chance'Don't use occasion to refer to a situation in which it is possible for someone to do something. Instead, use
or .I am very grateful to have had the opportunity of working with Paul.She put the phone down before I had a chance to reply.See occasionPast participle: occasionedGerund: occasioningImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativeoccasionoccasionPresentI occasionyou occasionhe/she/it occasionswe occasionyou occasionthey occasionPreteriteI occasionedyou occasionedhe/she/it occasionedwe occasionedyou occasionedthey occasionedPresent ContinuousI am occasioningyou are occasioninghe/she/it is occasioningwe are occasioningyou are occasioningthey are occasioningPresent PerfectI have occasionedyou have occasionedhe/she/it has occasionedwe have occasionedyou have occasionedthey have occasionedPast ContinuousI was occasioningyou were occasioninghe/she/it was occasioningwe were occasioningyou were occasioningthey were occasioningPast PerfectI had occasionedyou had occasionedhe/she/it had occasionedwe had occasionedyou had occasionedthey had occasionedFutureI will occasionyou will occasionhe/she/it will occasionwe will occasionyou will occasionthey will occasionFuture PerfectI will have occasionedyou will have occasionedhe/she/it will have occasionedwe will have occasionedyou will have occasionedthey will have occasionedFuture ContinuousI will be occasioningyou will be occasioninghe/she/it will be occasioningwe will be occasioningyou will be occasioningthey will be occasioningPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been occasioningyou have been occasioninghe/she/it has been occasioningwe have been occasioningyou have been occasioningthey have been occasioningFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been occasioningyou will have been occasioninghe/she/it will have been occasioningwe will have been occasioningyou will have been occasioningthey will have been occasioningPast Perfect ContinuousI had been occasioningyou had been occasioninghe/she/it had been occasioningwe had been occasioningyou had been occasioningthey had been occasioningConditionalI would occasionyou would occasionhe/she/it would occasionwe would occasionyou would occasionthey would occasionPast ConditionalI would have occasionedyou would have occasionedhe/she/it would have occasionedwe would have occasionedyou would have occasionedthey would have occasioned
Switch to Noun1.occasion - an event that occur "at such junctures he always had an impulse to leave"; "it was needed only on special occasions", , ,
- an event that happens,
- the highest point of anything conceived of as growing or dev "the climax of the artist's career"; "in the flood tide of his success" - a critical combination of events or circumstances - a crucial stage or turning point in the "after the crisis the patient either dies or gets better", ,
- an event marking a unique or important historical change of course or one on which important "the agreement was a watershed in the history of both nations" - a significant event in your life (or in a project), ,
"a pretty pass"; "matters came to a head yesterday" - an occasion on which one is reminded of the nature of thin "this program is intended as a reality check for CEOs"; "after all those elaborate productions, I felt in need of a reality check"2.occasion - a vaguely sp "the party was quite an affair"; "an occasion arranged to honor the president"; "a seemingly endless round of social functions", , ,
- an event characteristic of persons forming groups - an occasion on which people can assemble for social interacti "he planned a party to celebrate Bastille Day",
- a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event, , ,
- a formal event performed o "a ceremony commemorating Pearl Harbor" - a social function that is held for the purpose of raising money,
- an occasion that lends itself to (or is deliberately arranged for) taking photographs that provide favorable publicity for those who are photographed - an occasion of spending a night away from home or having a guest spend the night in your home (especially as a party for children)3.occasion - "there was no occasion for complaint",
- a rational motive fo "the reason that war was declared"; "the grounds for their declaration"4.occasion - the time o "on the occasion of his 60th birthday" - "it is time to go" - any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times5.occasion - an opportu "there was never an occasion for her to demonstrate her skill", ,
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at spec "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale",
- a possibility due to a favorable combinat "the holiday gave us the opportunity to visit Washington"; "now is your chance"Verb1.occasion - give occasion to, ,
- cause to happen or occur, not
"cause a commotion"; "make a stir"; "cause an accident" - supply "The article about the artist inspired the exhibition of his recent work"occasionnoun1. , , , , , , ,
I often think fondly of an occasion some years ago.2. , , ,
(informal), , , , , ,
It will be a unique family occasion.3. , , , ,
It is always an occasion for setting out government policy.4. , , , ground(s), , , , , , , ,
You had no occasion to speak to him like that.verb1. (Formal) , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
The incident occasioned a full-scale parliamentary row.on occasion , , , , , , , , , ,
He was not above breaking the rules on occasion.occasionnoun1. Something that happens:, , , , , .2. The general point at which an event occurs:.Idiom: .3. Something significant that happens:, , , , , , , , .4. A favorable or advantageous combination of circumstances:, , , .Informal:
.5. That which produces an effect:, .6. That which provides a reason or justification:, ,
(often used in plural), , , , , .Idiom: why and wherefore.7. A large or important social gathering:, , , , , , , .Informal:
.verb1. To be the cause of:, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
(up), , .Idioms: , .2. To be a proper or sufficient occasion for:, , .
????????????????p?íle?itostlejlighedanledningbegivenhedbehovgrundtilaisuusaihesyytapahtumatarveprilikaalkalomtaekifaeri, tilefnivi?bur?ur場合??kartasproginisrenginysretai pasitaikantisgadījumsnotikumssvinībasdogodekprilikaprilo?nosttillf?llebehovsk?l?????d?poccasion [əˈkeɪʒən]A. N1. (= particular time) →
f(on) the first occasion that it happened → la primera
que that was the first occasion that we had met → ésa fue la
nos this would be a good occasion to try it out → ésta sería una
para probarloon occasion → on one occasion → on other occasions → otras on previous occasions → en
on rare occasions → he went back on three separate occasions →
en tres on that occasion → esa , en aquella on the occasion of his retirement →
su as (the) occasion requires → si la
lo he was waiting for a suitable occasion to apologize →
para to take (the) occasion to do sth →
algo2. (= event) →
mit was quite an occasion → fue todo un what's the occasion? → ?qué se ?I wasn't dressed for the occasion → no estaba
para la to rise or be equal to the occasion →
I keep it for special occasions → lo
A83. (= reason) →
mthere is n there is no occasion to be alarmed → no hay
para alarmarseshould the occasion arise, if the occasion arises → si se da el to give (sb) occasion to do sth (= opportunity) →
algo; (= reason) →
a algn para
algoto give (sb) occasion for sth (= opportunity) →
a algn para algo; (= reason) →
a algn para algoto have occasion to do sth (= opportunity) →
algo; (= reason) →
algoyou had no occasion to say that → no había
eso → no había
esoB. VT (frm) →
(frm), losses occasioned by bad weather →
por el occasion [əˈkeɪʒən] n (= time) →
fon one occasion → en une on that occasion → à cette on several occasions → en plusieurs on occasion (= sometimes) → à l'occasion (= event) →
fa unique family occasion → un
a special occasion → une
a sense of occasion → un
d'exaltation to rise to the occasion →
(= opportunity) →
fan occasion for sth → l'occasion de qchFor the girls, nature study was an occasion for lazy walks → Pour les , les
étaient l'occasion de
.an occasion for doing sth → l'occasion de
qch (= necessity) to have occasion to do sth →
qch vt → , occasion n (= point in time) →
f, →
m; on that occasion → , bei or zu jener
(geh); on another occasion → ein anderes Mal, bei einer anderen
etc; on several occasions → , bei or zu mehreren
etc; (on) the first occasion →
ersten Mal, das erste Mal; on occasion → gelegentlich; (= if need be) → wenn ; it does not befit the occasion → es ist
für diesen or zu diesem ; to rise to the occasion → sich der
(= special time) →
nt; occasions of state → Staatsanl?sse pl; on the occasion of his birthday → anl?sslich or
(geh); one’s 21st birthday should be something of an occasion → ein 21.
sollte schon ein
sein (= opportunity) →
f, →
f; I never had the occasion to congratulate him → es
sich mir keine
or ich hatte
die , ihm zu ; I would like to take this occasion to … (form) → ich
, um … (= reason) →
m, →
m, →
f; should the occasion arise → sollte es
or ; to give occasion to something (form) → zu
; if you have occasion to … → sollten Sie
haben, zu …; not an occasion for merriment → kein
vt (form) → ,
(geh); to occasion somebody to do something →
zu occasion [əˈkeɪʒ/ən]1. na. (point in time) →
f, on occasion → on several occasions → in
on that occasion → in quell'occasione, quella b. (special occasion) →
f, it was quite an occasion → è stato un music written for the occasion →
per l'occasioneon the occasion of → to rise to the occasion →
all'altezza della c. (frm) (reason) → ,
fthere was no occasion for it → non ce n'era to have occasion to do sth → avere l'occasione di
qcif you ever have occasion to be in London → se ti
di essere a 2. vt (frm) → ; (remark) → occasion (?'kei??n)
a particular time. I've heard him speak on several occasions. okkasie
момент
p?íle?itost
die Gelegenheit
lejlighed ,
????? ??? ?????
????, ??????
prigoda, prilika
kesempatan
taekifaeri, tilefni
kartas, atvejis, proga
???? ??? ????
prilo?nost
特定時刻,場合
нагода; випадок
特定时刻,场合 2.
a special event. The wedding was a great occasion. geleentheid
случай
der Anlass
begivenhed
ειδικ? περ?σταση, ,
?vykis, ?vent?, renginys
peristiwa ,
tilldragelse, h?ndelse
?????????? ; t?ren, kutlama
d?p ??c bi?t oc'casional adjective happening, done etc now and then. I take an occasional trip to London. nou en dan, af en toe
?? ??? ??? ????
случаен
p?íle?itostn?
lejlighedsvis , ,
??????? ??? ??? ?????
satunnainen
qui a lieu de temps en temps
????? ??????
???-??? ??
sem gerist endrum og eins
atsitiktinis, retai pasitaikantis, proginis
reizēm notieko?s; nejau?s
sekali-sekala
nu en dan voorkomend
som skjer n? og da, ,
infrequente
príle?itostn?
prilo?nosten
sporadisk, tillf?llig
?????????????????
aras?ra olan
випадковий; такий, що трапля?ться час в?д часу
???? ?????? ????? ??????
th?nh tho?ng oc'casionally adverb now and then. I occasionally go to the theatre. nou en dan, soms
понякога
ocasionalmente
nu og da , π?τε π?τε ,
vahetevahel
satunnaisesti
???? ??????
alkalmilag, néha
kadang-kadang
??ru hverju
retkar?iais
reizēm; ?ad un tad
sekali-sekala ,
príle?itostne
d? och d?, emellan?t
???????????????
偶然,偶爾,有時候
випадково
???? ?? ????
th?nh tho?ng
偶然,偶尔,有时候 occasion →
p?íle?itost lejlighed
tillf?lle ?????
d?p occasion n. ocasión, circunstancia, v. causar, ocasionar.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
And such lovely weather, I'm so glad of that," added Beth, tidily sorting neck and hair ribbons in her best box, lent for the great occasion. On another occasion the teacher talked to the chil- dren of Benvenuto Cellini. It was not like Tom Swift to miss, nor did he on this occasion. On this occasion she asked me very craftily when grandfather expected to begin planting corn. She had been properly dressed for the occasion in black tulle and black silk tights. Washington, who, after uselessly admonishing the European general of the danger into which he was heedlessly running, saved the remnants of the British army, on this occasion, by his decision and courage. On another occasion, one Whiskey Dick, impelled by a sense of duty, paid a visit to the new house and its fair occupants, in a fashion frankly recounted by him afterwards at the bar of the Tecumseh Saloon. quoth Uncle Venner, who had taken occasion to shuffle in and out of the shop several times in the course of the day. And now -- because, beyond my deserts, I was happy enough to find a listener or two on the former occasion -- I again seize the public by the button, and talk of my three years' experience in a Custom-House. His appearance, therefore, is apt to occasion some little stir at the tea-table of a farmhouse, and the addition of a supernumerary dish of cakes or sweetmeats, or, peradventure, the parade of a silver teapot. The outbreak," I returned, "will make a tremendous occasion of T" and everyone so agreed with me that, in the light of it, we lost all attention for everything else. Drake looked in, and instructed her on this occasion, for the first time, to lay the table for two persons.
▲occasion▼
For webmasters:}

我要回帖

更多关于 not very special 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信