at the bus stationleaves at 1...

& “Kate is an English g...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Kate is an English girl. She lives in a tall building in the city of London. There are sixteen floors in the building, and she lives on the tenth floor. She uses a lift(电梯) to go up and down. Kate studies in a middle school near her house and she works hard. She goes to school early. Every day she leaves her home at half past six. She walks to the lift, and it takes her down to the first floor. There is a bus stop near the building. Usually she takes No.7 bus to her school, but sometimes she goes on foot. It is only four kilometers to her school from the building. She gets to school at about seven twenty. Classes begin at eight. She goes to play games at three forty. She gets home at a quarter past five. She begins to do her homework at eight and finishes it at half past nine.1.Kate lives in a tall building&London.A. near&&&B. in&&&&&C. outside&&D. far from2.Her home is on the &floor.A. ten&&&&B. third &&&&C. tenth&&&D. twelfth3.She leaves &at six thirty.A. her home&&B. the building&&&C. the lift&&&D. the bus stop4.She goes to school &.A. by bus&&&B. by bike&&&C. on foot&&D. A and C5.It takes her &to do her homework.A. about an hour&B. about 100 minutes.&C. eighty minutes&D. one hour and a half&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“Kate is an English girl. She lives in a tall building in the city of London. There are sixteen floors in ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.C3.A4.D5.D这篇短文中作者主要介绍了一个中学生在伦敦的一天的日常生活状况,包含居住地、上学时间、课外活动及家庭作业的相关情况等。1.She lives in a tall building in the city of London.可知,她住在伦敦市里的一栋高楼里;故选B。2.There are sixteen floors in the building, and she lives on the tenth floor. 可知,她住在十楼上;故选C。3.Every day she leaves her home at half past six. 可知,她每天早上6:30离开家去上学;故选A。4.Usually she takes No.7 bus to her school, but sometimes she goes on foot. 可知,她上学有时坐公交车,有时步行;故选D。5.She begins to do her homework at eight and finishes it at half past nine.可知她要花一个半小时做作业;故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Kate is an English girl. She lives in a tall building in the city of London. There are sixteen floor...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Kate is an English g...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Kate is an English girl. She lives in a tall building in the city of London. There are sixteen floors in the building, and she lives on the tenth floor. She uses a lift(电梯) to go up and down. Kate studies in a middle school near her house and she works hard. She goes to school early. Every day she leaves her home at half past six. She walks to the lift, and it takes her down to the first floor. There is a bus stop near the building. Usually she takes No.7 bus to her school, but sometimes she goes on foot. It is only four kilometers to her school from the building. She gets to school at about seven twenty. Classes begin at eight. She goes to play games at three forty. She gets home at a quarter past five. She begins to do her homework at eight and finishes it at half past nine.1.Kate lives in a tall building____London.A. nearB. inC. outsideD. far from2.Her home is on the____floor.A. tenB. third C. tenthD. twelfth3.She leaves____at six thirty.A. her homeB. the buildingC. the liftD. the bus stop4.She goes to school____.A. by busB. by bikeC. on footD. A and C5.It takes her____to do her homework.A. about an hourB. about 100 minutes.C. eighty minutesD. one hour and a half”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Kate is an English girl. She lives in a tall building in the city of London. There are sixteen floors in the building, and she lives on the tenth floor. She uses a lift(电梯) to go up and down. Kate studies in a middle school near her house and she works hard. She goes to school early. Every day she leaves her home at half past six. She walks to the lift, and it takes her down to the first floor. There is a bus stop near the building. Usually she takes No.7 bus to her school, but sometimes she goes on foot. It is only four kilometers to her school from the building. She gets to school at about seven twenty. Classes begin at eight. She goes to play games at three forty. She gets home at a quarter past five. She begins to do her homework at eight and finishes it at half past nine.1.Kate lives in a tall building____London.A. nearB. inC. outsideD. far from2.Her home is on the____floor.A. tenB. third C. tenthD. twelfth3.She leaves____at six thirty.A. her homeB. the buildingC. the liftD. the bus stop4.She goes to school____.A. by busB. by bikeC. on footD. A and C5.It takes her____to do her homework.A. about an hourB. about 100 minutes.C. eighty minutesD. one hour and a half”相似的习题。往事回忆 目前感思 学习体会 一个普通中国人的真实表白
字号:大 中 小
听力教程第一册第五单元脚本
  张民伦主编《英语听力教程(Listen This Way)》第三版的光碟中,没有脚本材料。为了我们中山大学南方学院外文系学生学习方便,特将我们做的录音脚本晒在网上,供同学们课后复习用。
英语类博客目录
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ 大学英语散文写作
function open_phone(e) {
var context = document.title.replace(/%/g, '%');
var url = document.location.
open("/ishare.do?m=t&u=" + encodeURIComponent(url) + "&t=" + encodeURIComponent(context) + "&sid=70cd6ed4a0");
!觉得精彩就顶一下,顶的多了,文章将出现在更重要的位置上。
大 名:&&[]&&[注册成为和讯用户]
(不填写则显示为匿名者)
(您的网址,可以不填)
请根据下图中的字符输入验证码:
(您的评论将有可能审核后才能发表)
已成功添加“”到
请不要超过6个字【图文】8A Unit 3 Integrated Skills_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
8A Unit 3 Integrated Skills
上传于||暂无简介
大小:20.50MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢The bus usually leaves at 19:15.对(at 19:15)划线部分提问.____ ____ ____ the bus usually ____?
What time does the bus usually leave?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >
& i will ride with you 歌词有一句“you never say good bay我不让你离开你是否在想。
i will ride with you 歌词有一句“you never say good bay我不让你离开你是否在想。
收集整理:/ 时间:
歌词有一句“you never say good bay我不让你离开你是否在想。Never say goodbye Y-star Yea, whats going on, 2006, mario and nasty, brand new classic, yea ride wh us, its about two guys and hot girls, ye keep it up keep it up, two step with me, come on, lets do it do it do it like this 1,2 baby clap ur hands Everybody lets go ha ha ha ha I want yall ladies clap again ye Let me hear u say wut wut 爱情留的痕迹好象真实的MOVIES 都那么多的过去让我心里难过受到伤害没关系告诉自己不必这么担心别难过爱情不是人生的一切你就不要失望 never say goodbye so get up if you go away you will see me cry dont you let me go baby dont you let me down 你在我身边却心不在焉表情很奇怪让我感觉危险 dont you let me go 。
never say good bye
楼主说的应该是我的女孩的主题曲never say goodbye 吧
原谅我一次。求2pm Dance2Night 和Ill Back歌词中文音译。不要罗马音译。《Ill Be Back》 I’ll be back 嫩大喜那里恰就够呀 裤袋大戏内嘎 污垢呀股奴古兜no绿 那bo大salang 哦苏那b gi也嘎b家gi 一楼 欧豆凯 难欧豆凯 哈兰马俩 你嘎斗得切欧豆凯一ron难 你嘎哪r 仰望你salang还勾栏马米都探马俩呀k扫开加纳 仰望hi 表那几买架构 无力嫩 蹦秒美叫林家gi拉钩不n妙hi骂他够 你嘎古楼kei也gi唉加纳I’ll be back 嫩大喜那里恰就够呀 裤袋大戏内嘎 污垢呀股奴古兜no绿 那bo大salang 哦苏那b gi也You’ll be back no嫩大喜斗啦污垢呀 库来搜那不耐嫩狗牙那嫩拿啦你嘎 那ong新某森但 告苏 I’ll be backno 那 武林 黑啊激素嘎ob扫 你 嘎 恰嘎古拉拿把一棍怒古那 汗本叫gyo嫩 古币一步nia囧心擦料他西sing嘎开 阿姆利 马路来酒。Stevie On the Radio 歌词歌曲名:Stevie On the Radio歌手:Pixie Lott专辑:Young Foolish HappyIll be there when the train stopsIn that old 64 dropIn that sundress you like a lotFresh squeezed lemonade for you on the rocks babeCause I know its been a long rideIm sure its hot in your LevisIll be your breeze in the sunshineMake it sweeter than the sprinkles on mamas apple pieAnd Ill be playing your favourite song yeahScrewing up the words til you sing alongWhen we roll its pedal down to the floorI will ride with you until the wheels fall offThrow your hands in the airCause were young we do。英语,根据适当形式填空及句子翻译,在线10分钟等。1,importance2,to feed3,interested4,able/unable5,carelessnessthe bus set off at 6 in the morning and returned at 5 in the eveningthe children talked loudly until the teacher came ini will go to the school with you by bus this afternoonno litteringyou must search for the correct information on the bird from the internet
importanceto feedinteresteduablecarelessThe bus will leave at 6 in the morning and return at 5 in the afternoonThe child。
1,importance2,to feed3,interested4,able/unable5,carelessness1 buses start at six in the morning, five in the afternoon t。
1,importance2,to feed3,interested4,able/unable5,carelessnessthe bus set off at 6 in the morning and returned at 5 in the。
1.importance 2.to feed 3 .interested 4.unable 5.careless1.The bus leaves at 6 in the morning and returns at 5 in the aft。
1.importance 2.to feed 3.interesting 4.able 5.careless1.The bus leaves at 6 in the morning and returns at 5 in the after。歌词中有i am just in love这句话 ,这首歌叫什么名字 叫 Im in love 歌手是GLAY 歌词是 Im in Love 作?~TAKURO 作曲TAKURO 小さなポッケに
ギュッとつまっていた 草の?訾い伪ξ镞_は
かくれんぼ ほどけた靴?~
?Yんでくれた君を?せ 真夏の高すぎる??に向かって小旅行 (from) lonely days we can fly まぶたの?Yには
あの日の?Wら (from) lonly nights we can fly いつでも何かに
??ついてたね Im just in love Im just in love Im just in love Oh singin my life 古びたアルバム
?_いた?Wは 若かった?I?Hと
今じゃ?rもそう?浃铯椁胜? 昭和という?r代に
?Wらをかかえて走った そんな?F女の生きがいが
染みて泣きたくなる (from) Lonely days we can fly ?Nかな日々を
??かしく想う (from) 。
看看是不是你要的 NEVER SAY GOODBYEYEA, WHATS GOING ON 2007 Y TO THE S.T.A.RTAKE UP MICYEAH EVERYBODY 。我的女孩—you never say goodbye 的歌词。。3Q啦。。 - 搜。最佳答案1:yea, whats going on, 2006, mario and nasty, brand new classic, ride with us, its about two guys and hot girls, yo keep it up keep it up, two step with me, come on, lets do it do it do it like this 1,2 baby clap ur hands everybody lets go ha ha ha ha i want yall ladies clap again let me hear u say wut wut its my story the ghetto never say goodbye so get up if you go away you will see me cry don\ t you let me go baby don\ t you let me down don\ t you let me go baby don\ t you let me down you never say good bye don\ t you let me go baby don\ t you let me down (mario)。 最佳答案2:dont u go away u will see me cry dont u let me go baby dont u let me down 朗客SO多 朗客气 阿奴 would u let me go 哦母叽股 旺(木)萨拉 dont u let me go baby dont u let me down u Never Say Goodbye 阿多默默哈你 哭祖扩你 阿(你)杂 塔奇色各 凯即吗 莫图四莫给说 莫从故的赛那 阿苏吗呢哦努 耐 加西迷你沃 dont u let me go baby dont u let me down (music。玛丽亚凯莉和一男歌手和唱的BABY IF U GIVE TO ME的歌明。歌手:Busta Rhymes, Mariah Carey 歌名:Give It To Me
Give It To Me
歌名是I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT,和BUSTA RHYMES合唱的歌词见下:Busta Rhymes Talking Yeah Shorty I know what you need I 。哪首歌的歌词中有:i never want to say goodgye 你有自己的。 Yea, whats going on, 2006, mario and nasty, brand new classic, ride with us, its about two guys and hot girls, yo keep it up keep it up, two step with me, come on, lets do it do it do it like this 1,2 baby clap ur hands Everybody lets go ha ha ha ha I want yall ladies clap again Let me hear u say wut wut ???? ?????? its my story ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ???????? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?????? ???????? ???? the ghetto ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? never say goodbye so get up if you go away you will see me cry dont you let me go baby do。
别飞向别人的床
飞 向 别 人 的 床 --- CK
我的女孩。有首歌是英文的 里面有i get high i get high ~这样的 忘记叫什。never say goodbyeyea, whats going on 2007 y to the s.t.a.rtake up micyeah everybody listen to our music stylekeep it up keep it up,two step with me, come on,lets do it do it do it like this1,2 baby clap your handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againyeah let me hear u say wut yo let me tell you its my story爱情留的痕迹好像真实的 movie 那么多的过去让我心里难过受到的伤害没关系告诉自己不必那么担心别难过爱情不是人生的一切不要失望never say goodbye so get upif you go awayyou will see me crydont you let me gobaby dont you let me down你在我身边却心不在焉表情很奇怪让我感觉危险you never say goodbye 我不让你离开你。i need U的歌词 歌曲:I Need U 设为手机铃声 专辑: OH My!! 歌手:麻吉弟弟 下载和弦 MTV: I Need UMTV -
1. 曲名:I Need U 歌手:Machi DiDi What am I gonna do now I cant seem to think of anything else your pretty face your perfect skin I love the way your hair blows in the wind every time you smile I feel a warmth from within Im constantly thinking of ways to say hi Im Andrew chou 。oh man,I dont know how to do it I get the cold feet just thinking about it maybe ill just, write her a song that goes like this。 就算每天人来人往 是那么吵闹 除了你我全都听不到 我的心去了哪里 想请你帮我找到 你的爱藏在哪里 分给我好不好 小小的世界少了你 我快要疯。
歌曲名:I Need U 所属专辑:OH My!! 演唱:麻吉弟弟 What am I gonna do now, I cant seem to think of anything else your pretty 。
Never say goodbye Yea, whats going on, 2006, mario and nasty, brand new classic, yea ride with us, its about two guys an。
i will ride with you相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
i will ride with you相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。}

我要回帖

更多关于 at the bus station 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信