哪里有免费的初二英语下册知识点试题 啊

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
牛津英语八年级下册第二单元试题
Unit 2 旅行  第1课时一、根据中文、英文解释及所给单词,用正确形式填空1. They're going on a ____________ (旅行) tomorrow.2. I don't think it will be a ____________ (假日) for me.3. I could take ____________ (photo) when I was 15.4. Shall we go ____________ (hike) this afternoon?  5. Have you ever been to ____________ (the capital of Japan)?  6. Many people enjoy ____________ (visit) different places.二、单项选择(
) 7. You can see the little Mermaid in ____________.A. America
B. England
D. Denmark(
) 8. The leaning Tower of Pisa is in ____________.A. Germany
D. Russia(
) 9. Don't worry. You can let Jim ____________ you.A. helps
C. helping
D. helped(
) 10. Many people are ____________ in places of ____________ in China.A. interested, interest
B. interesting, interestC. interested, interests
D. interesting, interests三、改写句子11. I want to go home. (改为同义句)I ____________ ____________ to go home.12. He's packing things now. (对画线部分提问)    ____________ he ____________ now?13. There're many interesting places in Japan. (改为同义句)Japan has many ____________ ____________ ____________.14. He's so excited that he can't say anything. (改为同义句)He's ____________ excited ____________ say anything.四、找出错误并在横线上改正15. Only few people know the answer to this question.
) ____________A
D16. Has your mother ever gone to Japan?
) ____________A
D17. He's never late for class, has he?
) ____________A
D18. How long have your parents bought this car?
) ____________A
D五、汉译英19. 那本书肯定有趣。That book ________________________.20. 让我带你出去吃晚饭。Let me ____________________________________.21. 你昨天欣赏了农村美丽的风景了吗?Did you ____________________________________ of the country yesterday?22. 如果明天下雪,我们就去滑雪。We ________________________ if it snows tomorrow.  23. 明天对我来说是个假期。  
Tomorrow ____________________________________.六、完形填空There was only one public telephone in the street. One morning a woman was
by it and going through the telephone book. Just then a man came up in a
. He wanted to make a telephone call. As he saw the woman using the telephone, he had to
. After about an hour, he asked her, 'You are looking
the number, aren't you? Can I help you to find it?' 'Oh, I'm
looking for the name for my new baby.'(
) 24. A. singing
B. running
C. standing
D. dancing(
) 25. A. car
) 26. A. smile
) 27. A. up
) 28. A. now
C. already
D. always                                第2课时一、根据中文、英文解释及所给单词,用正确形式填空1. Do you like ____________ (快餐)?2. He likes apple ____________ (派) best.3. What a ____________ (attractive in an interesting way) little baby!4. Every day he spends half an hour ____________ (read) English.  5. How ____________ (beautiful) he is dancing!  6. I will buy some ____________ (纪念品) for you.二、单项选择(
) 7. Everything there seemed ____________ beautiful that I wanted to live in it.A. very
D. much  (
) 8. The film is so ____________ and I feel so ____________.  
A. exciting, exciting
B. excited, excitedC. exciting, excited
D. excited, exciting  (
) 9. The food here is much ____________ than I think.  
A. delicious
B. more delicious
C. the most delicious
D. most delicious  (
) 10. Please stop ____________ and listen to me.  
A. to talk
B. talking
C. to talking
D. not to talk三、改写句子11. My parents had a good time yesterday. (改为同义句)My parents ____________ ____________ yesterday.12. He's too young to go to school. (改为同义句)He's ____________ young ____________ he can't go to school.13. He had to wait for me for two hours. (改为否定句)He ____________ ____________ to wait for me for two hours.14. She wore a shiny silk dress. (改为一般疑问句)____________ she ____________
a shiny silk dress?四、找出错误并在横线上改正15. The stars are too far away for us to see them.
) ____________A
D16. She danced so well that everybody screams.
) ____________A
D17. Let me show them for you as soon as I come back.
) ____________A
D18. After we leave the house, we had lunch in that restaurant.
) ____________A
D五、汉译英19. 那是最有名的主题公园之一。That's ____________________________________.20. 尽管他很累但他不想休息。He didn't want to have a rest ____________________________________.21. 我保证你会喜欢我的。I ____________________________________ like me.22. 昨天他们拍了很多照片。Yesterday they ____________________________________.六、阅读理解,判断正(T)误(F)When Abe Lincoln was just a boy, he had to help his father Tom to look after their farm. It was hard work and there wasn't much fun for him. Abe Lincoln wanted to go to school, but there was no school there. Abe was sad most of the time.Mrs Lincoln loved the boy very much. She tried her best to make Abe happy. One morning she got up early and said to Tom Lincoln, "I'm going to town." Tom was surprised. "That's a long way. What are you going to do in town?""I'll let you know when I come back." She said and then went out of the house. It took Mrs Lincoln a long time to get to town. She bought something there and started back. And it was late in the evening when she got home.The next morning Mrs Lincoln said to Abe, "Today is your birthday. We are going to have a party!" She put some food on the table, then brought out a present."A book!" Abe cried. It was an old book, but he liked it. A smile came to his face. He looked up at Mrs Lincoln and said, "Thank you!"(
) 23. When he was a child, Abe Lincoln wanted to be a school worker, but there
weren't any schools nearby. So he couldn't go to school.(
) 24. Mrs Lincoln loved her boy and tried her best to make him happy. One morning, she wanted to go out to do some shopping.(
) 25. It took Mrs Lincoln a short time to reach town.(
) 26. Mrs Lincoln bought Abe a present. The present for Abe was a CD.                        第3课时一、根据中文、英文解释及所给单词,用正确形式填空1. Sanrio Puroland is a famous ____________ (室内的) theme park in Tokyo.2. They bought some ____________ (文具) for me.3. Do you like those ____________ (people who perform in a play)?4. I think that ____________ (another way of expressing present) is very lovely.  5. It was ____________ (real) hot yesterday afternoon.  6. It ____________ (sound) great, doesn't it?二、单项选择(
) 7. He ____________ as soon as he arrives.A. calls
C. will call
D. is calling(
) 8. We ____________ our hands while they were marching across the park.A. clapped
B. were clapping
C. were claping
D. claped(
) 9. She was ____________ angry that she couldn't ____________ a word.A. so, say
B. so, speak
C. very, say
D. very, speak(
) 10. Simon ____________ two hours doing his homework yesterday evening.A. took
B. was taking
D. was spending三、改写句子11. Everybody got excited. (对画线部分提问)____________ did everybody ____________?12. We had sushi for breakfast this morning.
(对画线部分提问)____________ did you ____________ for breakfast this morning?13. He bought me a teddy bear. (改为同义句)He ____________ a teddy bear ____________ me.14. He arrived here two days ago. (改为同义句)He ____________ ____________ here since two days ago.四、找出错误并在横线上改正15. That isn't sound great.
) ____________A
D16. The weather was even bad today than yesterday was.
) ____________A
D17. She danced so beautiful that everybody screamed.
) ____________A
D  18. She was waving to me while she was dancing.
) ____________  
D五、汉译英19. 那首曲子听起来很忧伤。That piece of music ________________________.20. 那顶帽子和你的衣服匹配得不好。That hat ____________________________________ your clothes.21. 昨天的这个时候你在干什么?____________________________________ at this time yesterday?22. 我从未去过长城。I ________________________ the Great Wall.  23. 那些表演者昨天穿不同的服装。  
Those ____________________________________ yesterday.  24. 他跳得如此之好以至于每人都惊叫。  
He danced ________________________ everybody screamed.  25. 当她随着音乐舞动的时候,她也向游客挥手。  
She ________________________ while she ____________ to the music.六、首字母填空Last Summer my father (26) t
me out for a few days. First, we went to Mount Fuji. We enjoyed the beautiful (27) v
there. We took many photos. I can show them to you if you want to see them. On the second day, we went to Sanrio Puroland. We watched a (28) p
, it was the best part of the day. The performers all wore different costumes. Hello Kitty danced so beautifully (29) t
we all screamed. I like eating sushi and (30) o
Japanese food. They were delicious.                                    第4课时一、根据中文、英文解释及所给单词,用正确形式填空1. A dictionary is very ____________ (有帮助的) to our study.2. Smoking is ____________ (有害的) to our health.3. He is a ____________ (not careful) boy. He often makes many mistakes.4. What's the ____________ (mean) of this word?  5. Do you like the birds with ____________ (full of colour) wings?  6. It's too ____________ (noise) here. Please turn off the radio.二、单项选择(
) 7. She is a careless girl. She does everything ____________.A. careful
B. carefully
C. careless
D. carelessly(
) 8. Don't make a ____________. The baby is sleeping.A. noise
C. noilily
D. noisier(
) 9. Look at the clouds. It ____________ soon.A. seem to rain
B. seems to rain
C. seems raining
D. seem to raining(
) 10. Which word can't you find in the dictionary?A. harmless B. helpless
C. meaningless
D. wonderless三、改写句子11. They visited the Great Wall last week. (对画线部分提问)____________ did they ____________ last week?12. It seemed helpless to save him. (改为同义句)It seemed ____________ ____________ helpless to save him.13. Finally they won the game. (改为同义句)They won the game ____________ ____________.14. What you did is meaningless. (改为同义句)What you did ____________ ____________.四、找出错误并在横线上改正15. It's careless for you to make so many mistakes.
) ____________A
D16. I saw him waiting a bus at the stop.
) ____________A
D17. Drink too much is harmful to your health.
) ____________A
D18. The little boy looked at her hopeful as she took out the sweets. (
) ____________A
D五、汉译英19. 抱怨是无济于事的。Complaining ____________________________________.20. 你的小猫真可爱。Your little cat is ____________________________________.21. 每件事现在看起来变得更简单了。Everything ____________________________________.22. 这段路程似乎永无止境。The journey ____________________________________.  23. 不要试图进入那个房间。  
Don't ____________________________________.  24. 我们用火要小心。  
We should ________________________ fire.六、完形填空A man was tired of living in his old house in the country and wanted to sell it and buy a better one. He tried to sell it
, but was not successful, so at last he decided to
the problem by using an advertisement (广告).A few days later, the owner saw a very beautiful
of his house, with a wonderful description (描述) of its gardens, in an expensive magazine.After the house owner had read the advertisement, he said to his friends, "I've decided
my house after all. After reading the advertisement in that magazine, I can see that it's just the kind of house I've wanted to
all my life."(
) 25. A. some times
B. for a long time
C. for a short time
D. for a few days(
) 26. A. solve
C. discuss
D. describe(
) 27. A. map
) 28. A. to sell
C. not to sell
D. not to buy(
) 29. A. buy
C. work in
D. live in                              第5课时一、根据中文、英文解释及所给单词,用正确形式填空1. They are ____________ (讨论) what to do tomorrow.2. Who is searching the World Wide ____________ (网) now?3. ____________ (帆船运动) is very popular in the world these days.  4. We should read the ____________ (指南) more carefully.  5. Eating ____________ (healthy) is very important.  6. Sandy ____________ (watch) the parade when I saw her.二、单项选择(
) 7. He ____________ a book when I ____________ in.A. read, came
B. was reading, cameC. read, was coming
D. was reading, was coming(
) 8. My classmates ____________ their trip to Beijing at this time yesterday.A. planed
B. planned
C. was planning
D. were planning(
) 9. -Was he still swimming at that time?-No, he ____________.A. isn't
D. doesn't(
) 10. -____________were you doing during the Spring Festival?- I was visiting Thailand.A. Where
D. How三、改写句子11. He couldn't sleep last night. (对画线部分提问)____________ ____________ he sleep?12. I was cooking when he called me. (对画线部分提问)____________ ____________ you ____________ when he called you?13. Yesterday Kitty worked in the computer room. (对画线部分提问)____________ ____________ Kitty ____________ yesterday?14. Would you please open the door? (改为否定句)____________ you please ____________ open the door?四、找出错误并在横线上改正15. He forgot his book at home yesterday afternoon.
) ____________A
D16. Jim with his classmates were swimming at this time yesterday. (
) ____________A
d17. He was just fall asleep when I knocked at the door.
) ____________A
D18. I found it's hard to talk with him.
) ____________A
D五、汉译英19. 当老师进来时,你在做什么?________________________ when the teacher came in?20. 昨天晚上七点至九点你在上网吗?________________________ from 7:00 to 9:00 last night?21. 我爸喜欢看旅行指南。My father ____________________________________.22. 他们还没有找到关于旅行方面的信息。They ____________________________________ yet.  23. 昨天这个时候他们在干什么?  
What ________________________ at this time yesterday?六、完形填空On Friday afternoon, Ling Feng had no classes. All his classmates went to People's Park, but he stayed at home.After lunch his aunt came in with her
in her arms. She looked worried. She told Ling Feng that his grandma was
. She had to take her to hospital. But she couldn't leave her baby by herself. So Ling Feng said. "
. I can look after her." Then she left.At first the baby was asleep. When she woke up, she began to
. Ling Feng talked to her but she cried harder and harder. When he
the radio, she stopped crying and listened to the music. All that afternoon Ling Feng jumped and sang and did many things. When his aunt came back, he was very tired.(
) 24. A. son
C. grandma
D. mother(
) 25. A. ill
) 26. A. Thank you
B. Here you are
C. I'm sorry
D. Don't worry(
) 27. A. laugh
) 28. A. turned on
B. turned off
C. looked at
D. looked for                        第6课时一、根据中文、英文解释及所给单词,用正确形式填空1. I saw him ____________ (大步前进) across the park.2. They skied ____________ (开心地) yesterday.3. You will get ____________ (lose) in such a big city.  4. She's ____________ (tired and uninteresting) with his new job.  5. He forgot ____________ (bring) his homework to school this morning.  6. Everyone got very ____________ (excite) when the large gift box opened.二、单项选择(
) 7. In Harbin, I skied so happily that I almost ____________.A. forget eating
B. forget eating
C. forgot to eat
D. forget to eat(
) 8. When Simon ____________, Amy was ____________ a book.A. arrived, reading
B. arrived at, readingC. arrived, read
D. arrived at, read(
) 9. Who made you ____________ for such a long time?A. work
C. working
D. to work(
) 10. Disneyland in the USA is so __________ that no one feels _________ there.A. interested, boring
B. interesting, boredC. interested, bored
D. interesting, boring三、改写句子11. big / the airport / so / got lot / that / was / I
(连成一句)________________________________________________.12. slept / I / the plane / so / that / felt / tired / I / on
(连成一句)________________________________________________.13. They have decided to hold a party.
(对画线部分提问)____________ have they decided to ____________?14. I'm too weak to walk. (改为同义句)I'm ____________ weak ____________ I can't walk.四、找出错误并在横线上改正15. Mount Fuji was so beautiful that I couldn't stop take photos. (
) ____________A
D16. Sanrio Puroland is so big that you need a whole day visit it.
) ____________A B
D17. While he was sleeping, the telephone rings.
) ____________A
D18. Mrs Wang droped a glass while Suzy was sleeping on the sofa. (
) ____________A
D五、汉译英19. 当他在看报时,我在等公交车。I ________________________ while he was reading.20. 恐怕我把书弄丢了。I'm afraid that I ________________________ my book.21. 天气如此之热,我感到很不舒服。The weather is ________________________ I feel very uncomfortable.22. 你们什么时候开始游泳的?When did you ________________________?  23. 晚餐我们将吃寿司和其它的日本食物。  
We will ____________________________________.六、阅读理解An English woman came to China. She didn't know any foreign languages. She only knew a few Chinese words and she liked to use them here and there. One day she went into a shop and wanted to buy a cup. She said:"bèizi, bèizi." She didn't make the right sound. So the girl in the shop gave her a quilt. The woman was unhappy. She said again:"I want bèizi, bèizi! Not a quilt.""Yes, that's right. It's a bèizi," the girl answered.  24. Did the woman know any foreign languages?  
________________________________________________.  25. What did the woman want?  
________________________________________________.  26. What does "quilt" mean in Chinese?  
________________________________________________。                              第7课时第7课时一、根据所听到的内容,选择正确图画(听一遍)1. ____________ 2. ____________ 3. ____________ 4. ____________ 5. ____________二、根据所听对话,选择正确答案(听两遍)  (
) 6. A. Yes, she is.
B. No, she doesn't.
C. Yes, she has.
D. No, she won't.  (
) 7. A. Her parents.
B. Her grandpa.
C. Her younger sister.
D. Her teacher.  (
) 8. A. Some photos.
B. Some souvenirs. C. Some food.
D. Some clothes.  (
) 9. A. Very much.
B. A little.  
C. He doesn't like them at all.
D. He doesn't like them any more.  (
) 10. A. She doesn't like it.
B. She can't find the bookshop.  
C. The book has sold out.
D. The bookshop is closed.三、根据所听短文,判断正(T)误(F)(听两遍)  (
) 11. The parents in the family like sports page.  (
) 12. The father of the family usually read the women's pages.  (
) 13. Only old women read the death notices.  (
) 14. Almost everyone likes reading the Sunday paper.  (
) 15. This passage is about the Sunday paper.四、根据短文内容,选择正确答案(听两遍)  (
) 16. Why can some people easily learn many things by heart? Because ________.  
A. they always sleep very well
B. they often eat good food  
C. they read a lot of books
D. they have very good memories  (
) 17. When does everybody learn his mother language?  
A. At the age of six.
B. When he is a small child.  
C. After he goes to school
D. When he can read and work.  (
) 18. Before a child can speak, he must ____________.  
A. read and write
B. think hard  
C. hear and remember the sounds
D. make sentences  (
) 19. Why is it not easy for the pupils to learn a foreign language? Because ______.  
A. they have no good memories
B. they have no recorders  
C. they have too much time for it
D. they are busy with other subjects  (
) 20. Your memory will not become better ____________.  
A. if you don't have a lot of good food  
B. if you don't do more and more exercises  
C. if you don't do morning exercises very day  
D. if you don't get up early五、根据所听短文,完成文章中空格部分(听两遍)  Assistant: Is there anything I can do for you?  Millie:
Can I have some information about the (21) ____________ tours to Singapore,  
Malaysia and Thailand?  Assistant: Yes, of (22) ____________! Here you are.  Millie:
Can I have some information about the air (23) ____________ to these three  
countries as well?  Assistant: I'm (24) ____________ I don't have the information right now.  Millie:
Can you (25) ____________ it for us by tomorrow afternoon?  Assistant: Certainly.                                第8课时一、根据中文、英文解释及所给单词,用正确形式填空1. I want to be a shop ____________ (营业员) in the future.2. He wears a ____________ (领带) to work every day.3. Who works in that travel ____________ (代理机构)?  4. How many ____________ (country) have you been to?  5. What was the ____________ (天气) like yesterday?  6. There are many ____________ (shop) malls in Shanghai.二、单项选择(
) 7. ____________ there anything I can do ____________ you?A. Is, to
B. are, to
C. Is, for
D. Are, for(
) 8. I'm afraid he ____________ have the information right now.A. isn't
B. doesn't
D. hasn't(
) 9. -Are you free next Sunday afternoon?-____________. I must go and meet my aunt at the railway station.A. I think so
B. I don't think so
C. Yes, I do
D. No, I don't(
) 10. -I've lost my ruler. Have you seen it anywhere?-____________.-Why don't you ask Jim?- Thanks, I will.A. I'm afraid not
B. Sorry, I haven't
C. Not at all
D. Yes, I have三、改写句子11. Can I help you? (改为同义句)____________ there ____________ I can do for you?12. Kate is a girl. I'm also a girl. (改为同义句)Kate is a girl and I'm a girl ____________ ____________.13. She's a shop assistant. (对画线部分提问)What's ____________ ____________?14. He is practising speaking English now. (用every day改写句子)He ____________ ____________ English every day.四、找出错误并在横线上改正15. Your English teacher is teaching you how link words.
) ____________A
D16. When two consonant sounds are same, we only need to pronounce the second one.     A
) ____________17. We usually link a consonant sound with an vowel sound.
) ____________A
D18. Look! She's practising saying English with a foreign girl.
) ____________A
D五、汉译英19. 你需要练习说日语。You need to ________________________.20. 恐怕现在我没空。____________ I'm not free ________________________.21. 他叫我为他查一下时刻表。He asked me________________________ for him.22. 他说他在查找关于包价旅游的信息。He says he is ____________________________________.  23. 我能为你做些什么?  
Is there anything ____________________________________?六、首字母填空People (24) l
in different countries made different kinds of words. Today there're about fifteen hundred (25) l
in the world. Each contains (包含) many thousands of words. But we don't need all these. To read short stories you need to(26) k
only about two thousand words. Before you leave school, you will learn only one thousand more.The words you know are called your vocabulary. You (27) s
try to make your vocabulary bigger. Read as many books as you (28) c
. There're plenty of books written in easy English for you to read. You will enjoy them. When you meet a new word, find it in your dictionary. Your dictionary is your most (29) u
book.                                  第9课时一、根据中文、英文解释及所给单词,用正确形式填空1. This is an important ____________ (经历) in my life.2. Please read the second ____________ (段落) carefully.3. We go ____________ (sightsee) on Sundays.4. You should speak ____________ (clear) and loudly.  5. 'Fat' is an ____________ (形容词).  6. Sandy organized her ideas by ____________ (use) a fact file.二、单项选择(
) 7. The weather is ____________ and we feel ____________.A. pleasing, pleased
B. pleased, pleasantC. pleasant, pleased
D. pleasant, pleasing(
) 8. They ____________ the trip to Tokyo last Sunday.A. started planning
B. started planningC. started to planning
D. start planning(
) 9. It ____________ when we ____________ the top of it.A. was snowing, reached
B. snowed, reachedC. was snowing, arrived
D. snowed, arrived(
) 10. I will tell him the news as soon as he ____________ back tomorrow.A. come
B. will come
D. comes三、改写句子11. Kitty is studying very hard recently. (用often改写句子)Kitty often ____________ very ____________.12. Mr Chen has taught English for 20 years. (改为否定句)Mr Chen ____________ ____________ English for 20 years.13. He felt very cold yesterday. (对画线部分提问)____________ did he ____________ yesterday?14. Our plane left Beijing at 8:30 a.m. (改为同义句)Our plane ____________ been away from Beijing ____________ 8:30 a.m.四、找出错误并在横线上改正15. In the third day, we went hiking.
) ____________A
D16. All the food on the table are from Japan.
) ____________A
D17. Think of something interested to write about.
) ____________A
D18. It's a happy experience and I hope visit it again.
) ____________A
D五、汉译英19. 他一点也不感到饿。He doesn't ____________________________________.20. 我不会拍照。I ____________________________________.21. 明天我离开南京去北京。Tomorrow I ____________________________________.22. 在最后一段写你的感受。________________________ in the last paragraph.  23. 当我们到达山顶时,天已黑了。  
It was dark when we ________________________.六、作文请以'A trip to the USA' 为题写一篇作文,不少于100个词。要点如下:1. 去年我们一家去美国旅行,我们乘飞机去那儿。天气很好,我们玩得很开心。2. 第一天,我们去了迪斯尼乐园,那儿的一切如此有趣,我们一点也不厌倦。第二天,我们去纽约购物,我们买了很多纪念品,拍了很多照片。第三天,我们参观了自由女神像。我们去了唐人街,在那儿我们吃了很多好吃的东西。3. 旅行令人难忘,我们还想再去那儿。_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                                第10课时一、根据中文、英文解释及所给单词,用正确形式填空1. Don't be afraid. This kind of snake is ____________ (无害的).2. The elephant is using its ____________ (鼻子) to carry things now.3. I was so excited that I couldn't stop ____________ (鼓掌) my hands.  4. I'm having a ____________ (开心的) time here.  5. My mum was so ____________ (surprise) that she couldn't move.  6. There were so excited that they couldn't stop ____________ (shout).二、单项选择(
) 7. It's fun ____________ so many interesting animals.A. see
) 8. ____________ they ____________ at that time yesterday?A. Did, play
B. Do, play
C. Have, played
D. Were, playing(
) 9. ____________ walk on tiptoe.A. Dogs
C. Dolphins
D. Elephants(
) 10. She ____________ TV when I got to her house.A. was watching
B. were watching
C. is watching
D. was seeing三、改写句子11. I will give you a call at once after I get to the airport. (改为同义句)I will call you ____________ ____________ ____________ I reach the airport.12. Richard is so short that he can't get the apples. (改为同义句)Richard is ____________ short ____________ get the apples.13. It's such an interesting film that I have seen it twice. (改为同义句)The film is ____________ interesting ____________ I have seen it twice.14. It isn't meaningful, I think. (改为同义句)I ____________ think it's ____________.四、找出错误并在横线上改正15. Mount Fuji is one of the most beautiful place in Japan.
) ____________A
D16. While I came into the office, the teachers were having a meeting.A
) ____________17. I got exciting when I saw her.
) ____________A
D18. They were very hungry that they ate all the food.
) ____________A
D五、汉译英19. 这是一天中最好的部分。This is ____________________________________.20. Hello Kitty一边随着音乐舞动,一边向我们挥手。Hello Kitty __________________ us while she __________________ to the music.21. 当他给花浇水时,我在拍照。I ________________________ when he watered the flowers.22. 你的话令我很惊讶。Your words ____________________________________.  23. 学英语有趣。  
It is fun ________________________.六、阅读理解In 1929, three years after his flight over the North Pole, the American explorer, R.E. Byrd, successfully flew over the South Pole for the first time. Though, at first, Byrd and his men were able to take a lot of photos of the mountains that lay below, they soon ran into serious trouble. At one point, it seemed certain that their plane would crash. It could only get over the mountains if it rose to 10,000 feet. Byrd at once ordered his men to throw out two heavy food sacks. The plane was then able to rise and it cleared the mountains by 400 feet. Byrd now knew that he would be able to reach the South Pole which was 300 miles away, for there were no more mountains in sight. The plane was able to fly over the endless white plains without difficulty.24. When did Byrd fly over the South Pole?________________________________________________.25. What problems did they run into?________________________________________________.26. Were they safe at last?________________________________________________.}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语下册知识点 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信