MV下载45次
MV播放943次
MV下载11次
MV播放398次
MV下载26次
下载MV时间 : 169天前Eyes On You (Radio Mix) 歌词_百度知道
Eyes On You (Radio Mix) 歌词
提问者采纳
.;m gonna beGot my eyes on youAnd I see you checkin meGot my eyes on youHs about time to get rowdyYou know I wanna work that bodyCome work it over hereYou can be my brown-eyed beautyAnd I bet you see right through meYou can do anything to meYou&#39.;mon get a little excitedExcite it over hereDon&#39;mon girl:&lt, no need to hide itC&#39;re so beautifulTonight anything is possibleAnd you know I just can&#39, so give it upGot my eyes on youWon&#39.Uh-oh-uh-ohGettin&#39;Uh-oh-uh-ohStop and rewind itUh-oh-uh-oh.Ohoo. the Rishi R)Tt get enoughOre on topDon&#39.:Jay Sean专辑..Got my eyes on youWon&#39://music!You&#39.com/song/2688611" target="_blank">t get enoughOf your love.; you hot nowUh-oh-uh-ohBaby don&#39.:Eyes On YouJay Sean - Eyes on you(Fm gonna beGot my eyes on youAnd I see you checkin meGot my eyes on youHoo.....And I like what I seeUh-oh-uh-ohYour body&#39;t you bring that back to meGot my eyes on youYou know where I&#39;s whiningUh-oh-uh-ohBumpin and grindin&#39.歌曲名;t you bring that back to meGot my eyes on youYou know where I&#39://music.And I like what I see<a href="t stop baby girl don&#39;Me Against Myself&gt.And I like what I seeYou can tell anyone about itShow it off.And I like what I seeGot my eyes on youWon&#39..;t stopI know you really like it when you&#39;Presents by SNAKE EATERYou can tell your girlfriends about meIt&#39..Ohoo.m gonna beGot my eyes on youAnd I see you checkin meGot my eyes on youHoo.;re so beautifulTonight anything is possibleAnd you know I just can&#39;t you bring that back to meGot my eyes on youYou know where I&#39, so give it upGot my eyes on youWon&#39;t stop nowUh-oh-uh-ohGot you all hot nowUh-oh-uh-t you bring that back to meGot my eyes on youYou know where I&#39;t be shy just give it upC&#39;m gonna beGot my eyes on youAnd I see you checkin meGot my eyes on youHoo:Eyes On You (Radio Mix)歌手.baidu
其他类似问题
radio的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁   10:44:14  分享到:
  现实与梦幻交织、欢愉与个性主宰,超现实主义风格在秋冬时尚舞台大放异彩――今季,Folli Follie尽兴挥洒奇思妙想,藉其"All Eyes on You"珠宝配饰新作,力揽超现实主义的时尚狂澜。
   关键词:&&&&&&&&&&
仿若出自孩童之手的天真稚趣、天马行空,充满幽默的自由幻想……超现实主义大师胡安-米罗的画作赋予Folli Follie源源不绝的创作灵感。师从其乖张灵动的手法、以及笔墨间的诙谐与活力,Folli Follie在上、在银链中描摹出一双双色彩跃动的“眼睛”,引领着你在这个秋冬,换个眼光看世界!
从项链、手镯、耳坠等全系列、到手袋、钱包、晚宴包等四大系列,"All Eyes on You" 富含艺术气质,又彰显时尚个性。Oversize的夸张造型、略带妖媚的色彩组合、多元创意的材质拼接、无邪童真的眼睛涂鸦……时尚,却又不乏新意,令人于点滴细节中惊喜不断。挥去秋冬的沉闷与暗淡,快来变身万众瞩目的美丽焦点,在寒冷中尽情感受"Crazy for Life"的热情活力!
All Eyes on You系列项链
All Eyes on You系列项链
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
“显瘦=遮盖”的想法,也该歇歇了!巧妙地利用局部露肤,挑选潮流款式,在有勇气尝试和掌握露肤比例间,恰当拿捏,就能“贪心”地在拥有时尚感的同时,穿出好身材!Veronica&Falls All&Eyes&On&You 铃声
Veronica&Falls All&Eyes&On&You歌词
感谢提供歌词
All Eyes On YouLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 All&Eyes&On&You MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收All&Eyes&On&You铃声
正在播放:All&Eyes&On&You
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜Know something about this track?Help build Last.fm by .
Listening Trend
110,141listeners all time
568,690scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count="8,690
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="0,141
is listening to
I will never take back,The words that I said,That I will always come back to you,and even in the meantime I will always stand by,
Download the new Last.fm Scrobbler
The Scrobbler automatically adds the tracks you play to your Last.fm profile.
Leave a comment.
Looking. ? [3]
pretty and catchy... pretty catchy... :-)
Looking. ? [2]
Looking. ?
Ahhh, perfection.
I interestingly enjoy the 80s ballad vibe I get from this.
Nostalgia inducing.
Thank you Cougar Town for introducing me to (yet another) fantastic song!
feelin' it
really getting into
st lucia's music
Just saw this guy in concert...AMAZING :O
Wow that's good
The best song of the EP.
perfect!!!
gosh, i can't get ENOUGH of this one!! ? ?
oh this is soooooooo good!!!!! ?
I LOOOOOOVE this song!
Scrobbling from
- All Eyes on You
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener}

我要回帖

更多关于 touch you eyes 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。