谁来帮我考帮网商务英语翻译下?

谁来帮我翻译一下?!!并帮我回答一下问题!!万分感谢!!全文:全文:one day,an old lady wants to go to london to see her son.she gets up early and gets to the small station at nine o'clock in the morning.she doesn't _百度作业帮
谁来帮我翻译一下?!!并帮我回答一下问题!!万分感谢!!全文:全文:one day,an old lady wants to go to london to see her son.she gets up early and gets to the small station at nine o'clock in the morning.she doesn't
谁来帮我翻译一下?!!并帮我回答一下问题!!万分感谢!!全文:全文:one day,an old lady wants to go to london to see her son.she gets up early and gets to the small station at nine o'clock in the morning.she doesn't know the train time because it is the first time for her to go to london.she is woeeisd.at that moment,she sees a little boy running to her.she stops him andasks him what time the train will get to the station and when the train will leave for london.the boy looks at the old woman and say,"tu,tu,tu,tu,tu,tu."that is just like firing a gun.then he runs away.the old lady is very surprised and gets angry.she sits on a chair and thinks about the boy's words.then she begins to smile.she cant not help crying out "what a clever boy!hetells me the time in such a way."do you know the time?问题:1.Which country does the story happen in?2.What's the Chinese meaning for "station"?3.why does the woman look worried?4.Is the boy firing a gun?5.What's the train time?
一天,一位老妇人打算去伦敦看她儿子。她起了个大早并在早上9点到达车站。因为这是她第一次去伦敦,所以她不知道火车的时间。她很着急。然后,她看到一个小男孩向她跑来。她拦住了他问他火车到站的时间和出发去伦敦的时间。
男孩看着她然后好像在开枪一样说“tu,tu,tu,tu,tu,tu”,然后跑走了。这个老妇人很惊奇而且感到生气。她坐到椅子上,想着那个男孩说的话,然后她开始笑...
先翻译:一天,一位老妇人打算去伦敦看她儿子。她起了个大早并在早上9点到达车站。因为这是她第一次去伦敦,所以她不知道火车的时间。她很着急。然后,她看到一个小男孩向她跑来。她拦住了他问他火车到站的时间和出发去伦敦的时间。
男孩看着她然后好像在开枪一样说“tu,tu,tu,tu,tu,tu”,然后跑走了。这个老妇人很惊奇而且感到生气。她坐到椅子上,想着那个男孩说的话,然后她开始笑了。她情不自...〖琼海国都〗这首歌唱的是哪里的话,中文歌词是什么?谁能帮我翻译下呢?
〖琼海国都〗这首歌唱的是哪里的话,中文歌词是什么?谁能帮我翻译下呢?
高手帮下忙把歌词翻译成中文……
不区分大小写匿名
眩しい阳差しを背に走り出す街の中たたかれたいつものように肩を君に梦中なことに理由なんてないのにその腕は络むことはないいつの间にか瞳夺われて始まつた离さない摇るがない crazy for you君が好きだと叫びにい明日を变えてみすう冻りついてく时间をぶち坏しにい君が好きだと叫びたい勇气て踏み出そうこの热い想いを受け止めてほしいぎわめいたフロアににぎわうテ-ブル越しなにけない君の视线に醉いしれ恋をしているようて耀らされてるような高鸣る鼓动にもううそはつけないいつになれぽ变わるこのもどかしい友情届けたい确かぬたい i take you away君が好きだと叫びたい何もかも脱ぎ舍て心どかす言叶を见つけ出したい君か好きだと叫ぴたい今夜は归さない见つめるだけの日マなんて终わりにしようi wanna cry for you君が好きだと叫びたい何もかも脱ぎ舍て心どかす言叶を见つけ出したい君か好きだと叫ぴたい今夜は归さない见つめるだけの日マなんて终わりにしよう
具体歌词的拼音是这样的:
a nuo lai mi yao nuo sai guan dai bao dai you song nia duo
kan lei si di san dai lan no
mai baoyi xian deluo misa
ai da luo wei na tuo tu tu
ou bibi nai la ya du
bibi nai duo niu wa lai du
xiapin buo lu tan dai di
wei lala gai sa mo lai
du bibi nei la ya du
bibi lai duo niu wo lai du~~
san yi you ma lai!
ou! bibi lai la li ya du
bibi lai duo niu wa lai lei
la xiu kan di kan lei
nao sai kou sa lai mo lei
la xia bou lei hai pei bai lei ma lai di mei
fo lu sei kuan gai wa lei sao lu wa ailemi bao sei
ou! bibi lai la li ya du
bibi nai duo niu wa lai lei
la xiao kan diyin ka lei
nao si kou sai la mo lei
la xia bu lai hai pei bale lei ma lai di mei
fo lu sei guan gei wa lei sou lu wa ai lei mi fang sei!!
ao le mai nuai du ei nou sia mo geru xia mei
nou xia mo sai gui li dai gulupa su wa
la xia a nuo lei gai ti mi kao na duo sa
you pan you suolong li si sa lai guang tai mei kei
du bibi lei la li ya du
bibi lai duo niu wa du
xian pin bolu tang dai di
wei la la ga sa mo lai
du bibi lai la li ya du
bibi lai duo niu wa du~~
san yi you ma lai!
ou! bibi lai la li ya du
la xiu kan di kan lei
ou! bibi lai la li ya du
la xiu kan di kan lei
du bibi lei la li ya du
bibi lai duo niu wa du
wei la la ga sa mo lai
du bibi lai la li ya du
bibi lai duo niu wa du
san yi you ma lai!
ou! bibi lai la li ya du
la xiu kan di kan lei
fo lusei kuan gai wa lei sao lu wa ailemi bao sei
ou! bibi lai la li ya du
la xiu kan di kan lei
fo lusei kuan gai wa lei sao lu wa ailemi bao sei
ao le mai nuai du ei nou sia mo geru xia mei
nou xia mo sai gui li dai gulupa su wa
la xia a nuo lei gai ti mi kao na duo sa
you pan you suolong li si sa lai guang tai mei kei
du bibi lei la li ya du
bibi lai duo niu wa du
wei la la ga sa mo lai
du bibi lai la li ya du
bibi lai duo niu wa du
san yi you ma lai!
ou! bibi lai la li ya du
la xiu kan di kan lei
ou! bibi lai la li ya du
la xiu kan di kan lei
麻烦翻译成中文
我需要中文的,谁帮我翻译下在告诉我!
是意大利的
那你能帮我找到中文歌词不?
.cn/s/blog_56d30bvf.html
这里有中文歌词
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号请问你们是要一个人坐单独的房间呢?还是坐在一起?的英文翻译谁能帮我翻译一下谢谢_百度作业帮
请问你们是要一个人坐单独的房间呢?还是坐在一起?的英文翻译谁能帮我翻译一下谢谢
请问你们是要一个人坐单独的房间呢?还是坐在一起?的英文翻译谁能帮我翻译一下谢谢
Would you like a single bed room or a double one?
You want to sit in the room alone
or sit together?
Do you like single rooms for each, or a double room for both?
Do you want two single rooms or one double room?
do you want two single rooms or a twin room?双人房用twin room没有double room的说法
Would you like to sit separately or together?
would you like single room or double room?有double room 的说法We have a double room and,and a deluxe suite available.which one do you perfer?(参考上外中级口译教程)。谁来帮我翻译一下for the same price 怎么理解 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 谁来帮我翻译一下for the same price 怎么理解
UID 1269760
福步币 52 块
阅读权限 25
谁来帮我翻译一下for the same price 怎么理解
小的初涉外贸,英语不是很好,底下红字这里不能理解,谁帮我翻译一下吧!!谢谢!!
Thanks for the quotation. I have two questions
First, We need you to send the pumps disassemble, i mean, all te
components including the body of the pump for the same price.
Second, if you can do that, we will ask you for some specific samples.
[ 本帖最后由 livia567 于
12:55 编辑 ]
UID 1157134
阅读权限 40
意思是不是说那个汞要拆散来寄给他,但是价格不变,和一整个的一样
UID 1128477
阅读权限 40
以同样的价格。。。。。。
UID 1204873
阅读权限 40
我认为一楼的是对的。
UID 1136658