谁能帮我翻把这段话翻译成google英语在线翻译吗?谢谢

谁能把下面这段话翻译成通俗易懂,标准的英语,不要机器翻译的谢谢?我一生渴望被人收藏好,妥善安放,细心保存,免我惊,免我苦,免我四下流离,免我无枝可依._百度作业帮
谁能把下面这段话翻译成通俗易懂,标准的英语,不要机器翻译的谢谢?我一生渴望被人收藏好,妥善安放,细心保存,免我惊,免我苦,免我四下流离,免我无枝可依.
我一生渴望被人收藏好,妥善安放,细心保存,免我惊,免我苦,免我四下流离,免我无枝可依.
My whole life I've yearned to be treasured by people, to be put in a safe place, and carefully preserved, avoid being scared, avoid feeling pain, avoid getting lost, avoid having no one to rely on.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:谁能帮我翻译一下“中国人民解放军军事经济学院”用英语怎么说?谢谢~-_星空见康网
谁能帮我翻译一下“中国人民解放军军事经济学院”用英语怎么说?谢谢~
谁能帮我翻译一下“中国人民解放军军事经济学院”用英语怎么说?谢谢~
Military Economy College of the CPCA (Chinese People‘s Liberation Army)或者PLA Military Economics Academy
Chinese People's Liberation Army Military School of Economics
China's people's liberation army academy of military economy
Chinese People's Liberation Army Military School of Economics
Your commodities have been repaired,you can take i...
关于我国城乡教育差距问题的研究 Study on the problem of the educat...
翻译为: Welcome to binyang. Binyang is guangxi import...
1、stay up 2、do exercise 3、under the sunshine 4、be ...
1. talk about sth. 2. make friends with sb. 3.prep...
Pick to the teaching content, mathematical subject...
Track track music industry with the continued prog...
谁能用英语帮我翻译一下面这段话?谢谢啦!急用! 14:14 提问...“双语”环...
Li Tongyang
你可能想看的相关专题请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢~_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢~
我希望回到老家工作,在平时和他们沟通中。因为家人需要照料,同公司共同成长,我知道他们都发展得很好、一家公司,学习到了世界领先企业的管理理念及方法,公司给了他们很好的平台和机会,我计划能深入一个行业,这让我也很憧憬,发展自己并得到提升沃尔沃是非常有名的企业,我的很多朋友都在里面工作
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
不懂可追问。I learn that they all have a good development by communicating with their in dailyVolvo is a very famous enterprise,this let me yearn。But because my family need to be taken care,理解性翻译希望能帮到你,my
friends are working in there,develop myself and get a good promotion,meanwhile。纯人工打字,望采纳。The company give them good platform and chances to let them learn the managing concept and method of world famous enterprises,I hope to go back my hometown to
work and I plan to get deep into a industry、a company and grow with it
谢谢你手打了这么多,但是这水平也确实有点不算“高手”,哈哈,总之还是谢谢你。
哈哈,看来你的水平不低啊,献丑,见笑了~不过我自我感觉我整体的翻译还是比较通俗化的,符合日常交流应用,可能是昨天翻译的有点急,有些局部没有处理好。感觉以你的水平应该能修改一下的,或者如果不急的话,等晚点我给你整理一下
Volvo is a well-established corporation. Many of my friends are working there. I learned from my friends that they all have very good career development. The company provides them with a good platform and great opportunities. They have learned advanced management concept and techiques from a world-class company. This is what I have been longing for. I hope to find a job in my hometown due to the personal reason and my family to take care of. My career plan is to devote myself to a leading corporation in an industry for personal growth as well as the growth of the corporation..~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎釆纳~~~~~
亲,你好Volvo is a very well-known enterprises, many of my friends are in there, usually communicate with them, I know they are doing well, give them a good platform and opportunity, to learn themanagement ideas and methods of the world's leading enterprises, it makes me very longing.Because the family to care for, I hope returned home to work, I plan to further an industry, a company, grow with the company, to develop their own and get promoted.
祝您生活愉快
The Volvo is a very famous enterprise,where there are lots of my
friends working. In my usual communication with them,
I learn that they are all developing very well. The company has given them such a good platform and chance that they have learned the concept of management and methods of the worldwide leading enterprises,which makes me yearn for. As my family need taking care of, I hope to return to my hometown to
go deep into a business and a company , grow with it, develop myself and get a promotion.
  Volvo is the name of a well-known enterprise, where a lot of friend of mine are employed. Frequent communication with these friends has informed me that all of them have got on very well in terms of career development, for the employer company has offered them a favourable environment as well as opportunities to learn anvanced management methods as well as concepts, which is really what I admire. Since some of my family memebers need looking after, I hope to return to my hometown and get employed there. I intend to immerse myself deep into a certain industry and further a business and I envision my synchronic growth gother with its development, which is sure to boost my personal progress and professional elevation.
沃尔沃是非常有名的企业,我的很多朋友都在里面工作,在平时和他们沟通中,我知道他们都发展得很好,公司给了他们很好的平台和机会,学习到了世界领先企业的管理理念及方法,这让我也很憧憬。因为家人需要照料,我希望回到老家工作,我计划能深入一个行业、一家公司,同公司共同成长,发展自己并得到提升。翻译版本(1)Being very renowned for its automobiles , Volov is an exceedingly famous enterprise for which many friends of mine are working
, according to the ordinary communication between them and me , I have been acquainted with a fact that their personal career are well developed there and with the platform and chances which have been afforded by the company , they have also achieved the administrative concept and methods of the leading enterprises around the world, which made me be filled with much admiration and expectation. With my family to be taken care of , I expect to go back to my hometown to be employed to work in a company and I plan to penetrate into one industry and one company and develop side by side with the company where my personal career can be fully developed and I also look forward to being greatly promoted.翻译版本(2)Volvo is very well-known enterprise, in which many of my friends are working, by my usual communication with them, I have known that they are all doing well there and company also afford them a good opportunity and platform and they have also learned the management concept and methods of the leading enterprises of the world , which made me look forward to getting them. As I have my family to take care of , I hoped to go back to my hometown to work, I plan to go deep into one industry and one company and grow together with the company and develop myself and get myself promoted翻译版本(3)Volvo belongs to a very famous enterprise where many of my friends are working . I have learned that all of them are performing very well there during my usually communication with them and the company also offer them a very platform and opportunity to learn the administrative philosophy and approaches of the worldwide leading enterprises, which made me be eager to expect them. As I have to take care of my family, I have to go back to my hometown to develop my personal career and I make a plan to go deep into one industry and one company and hope to grow together with the enterprise and develop myself and make myself promoted in all aspects.纯人工翻译,答题不容易啊,满意,请立即采纳,谢谢!
Volvo is a very well famed enterprise in (某个行业).Many friends of mine have been working at your company and from their introductionand advocate, I know that employees in Volvo can receive good treatment, and yourcompany is a great platform to learn the very advanced ideas and experiences ofmanagement of leading enterprises in the world. It is exceeding appealing forme. I would like to return and work at my hometown because I need to care for however, I also have a great plan of learning deeply about acompany, join in it, enjoy it and grow up with it. I strongly believe it is thebest place for personal development and I wish to have a very intimateclose-friend relationship with your company, which benefits both your companyand me.请问找工作的人是题主本人吗?那么照原本的中文翻译再投过去是不够的,因为要表现热情和诚意。与其用“发展自己”“提升自己”的语句,不如写一些真实并能打动人的内容。对老外讲,直接但真诚的计划和设想要好过空洞的辞藻。以上有关题主的信息尽是猜测,如有误解,还望见谅。
Volvo is an enterprise with prominently high reputation, in which dozens of my friends are occupied in their working position. By means of constant communication and interaction with my friends, it occurred to me that their career have been flourishing with numerous occupations and opportunities supplied to them. Subsequently, they have acquired advanced management concepts as well as administrative techniques nationwide. All these enchant me with profound aspiration after Volvo. I incline to earn my living back to my hometown in consideration of my family. Moreover, I intend to penetrate deeply into a
certain industry, thus diving into a particular corporation, wherein I thrive hand in hand with the integral firm, thereby enhancing and subliming myself into higher professional competence.
我当这是个要kiss HR ass 的邮件Volvo is an extremely well-known company and a number of my friends actually work for Volvo. It is very obvious that they all benefited enormously from working there. The company offered them great opportunities to learn from the co-workers. 好废脑子。。。估计你还是看不上。。。所以不写了。。
Volvo is a very famous company where many friends work. I have known that they have a good promotion through the talk with them. The company supports them great platform and chances to learn the advanced management idea and method, which makes me yearn for. However because my family need to be taken care of, I hope that I can go back to work. I plan to be absorbed by a industry and
taken in by a company, so I can develop myself together with the company and make myself promoted.
Volvo is a very famous company. A lot of my friends are employed by the company. Usually when I communicate with my friends, I learn that they are doing excellent, because Volvo provides my friends great opportunities and chances, to learn more about world leading companies and their management techniques. I really look upon to that. Due to the fact that my families needs me to take care of them, I wish to return to my hometown to work. I plan on advancing into one career path and one company, and be able to grow and mature along with the company.
Volvo is a very famous enterprises, many of my friends work inside, in peacetime and their communication, I know they are developing very well, the company gives them a good platform and chance, learning to the world's leading enterprise management idea and method, it makes me also very longing. Because the family to care for, I want to go back to their hometown to work, I can plan into an industry, a company, grow up together with the company, develop themselves and get promoted.
Volvo is a very famous enterprises, many of my friends work inside, in peacetime and their communication, I know they are developing very well, the company gives them a good platform and chance, learning to the world's leading enterprise management idea and method, it makes me also very longing. Because the family to care for, I want to go back to their hometown to work, I can plan into an industry, a company, grow up together with the company, develop themselves and get promoted.
Volvo is a very famous enterprise,my many friends are working in there。I learn that they all have a good development by communicating with their in daily。The company give them good platform and chances to let them learn the managing concept and method of world famous enterprises,this let me yearn。But because my family need to be taken care,I hope to go back my hometown to work and I plan to get deep into a industry、a company and grow with it,meanwhile,develop myself and get a good promotion。
Volvo is a well-known enterprise, and lots of friends of mine work for it. What maks me look forward to is that all of them progress well and also get good oppertunities to learn both of ideas and methods of management from word-leading enterprise. As my family need to be cared. I hope I would go back for work. And I'm planing to work in a company which I could improve myself in my hometown.
Volvo is a very famous enterprises, many of my friends work inside, in peacetime and their communication, I know they are developing very well, the company gives them a good platform and chance, learning to the world's leading enterprise management idea and method, it makes me also very longing.Because the family to care for, I want to go back to their hometown to work, I can plan into an industry, a company, grow up together with the company, develop themselves and get promoted.
Volvo is very well-known companies, many of my friends are in it to work and communicate with them in peacetime, and I know they have developed very well, the company gave them a good platform and opportunity to learn the world's leading enterprise management concepts and methods, which I also am looking forward to. Because families in need of care, I want to go back home to work, I plan to look deep into an industry, a company with the company to grow and develop their own and get promoted.百分百原创!谢谢,望采纳!
Volvo is a very famous enterprise,my
friends are working in there。I learn that they all have a good development by communicating with their in daily。The company give them good platform and chances to let them learn the managing concept and method of world famous enterprises,this let me yearn。But because my family need to be taken care,I hope to go back my hometown to
work and I plan to get deep into a industry、a company and grow with it,meanwhile,develop myself and get a good promotion。
Volvo is very well-known companies, many of my friends are in it to work and communicate with them in peacetime, and I know they have developed very well, the company gave them a good platform and opportunity to learn the world's leading enterprise management concepts and methods, which I also am looking forward to. Because families in need of care, I want to go back home to work, I plan to look deep into an industry, a company with the company to grow and develop their own and get promoted.
Volvo is a well-know company. A lot of my friends are working there. Through the daily communication with them, I find that they all have a very good career development. The company provides them very good platforms and many opportunities. They learned advanced management cencept and method of world leading company. These are exactly what I am longing for. Due to the personal reason that I have a family to take care of, I hope to find a job in my hometown. I am pleased to engage in a business deeply, to work in a company for a long time, to grow up with the company together, and develop myself as well. 这段中文看起来像是一段简历,直接翻译过来的英文作为英文简历看起来会很怪,因为不符合老外的语言及逻辑习惯。如果需要英文简历,建议到网上找一些外国人写的简历作为模板去模仿,看起来会地道很多。
我读书的时候英语翻译就照着汉语的顺序来翻译,是什么意思就翻译过来,虽然每次英语都不及格,但是每次翻译居然能拿个七八分,所以多背背单词,自己就会翻译了,虽然有的是错的,总比用别人的要好,别人的也不一定是全对的
Volvo is one of the most famous company, many of my frieds are working there. From the communication with them, I know they all have great carreer developement
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英文的?谢谢了!不要在线翻译.拜托了.片中男女主角间纯纯青涩的感情,深深触动着我的记忆,那些片段那么让人熟悉!有些现在看来傻里傻气的举动,却是如今弥足珍贵的一份纯真!真的_百度作业帮
求翻译!谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英文的?谢谢了!不要在线翻译.拜托了.片中男女主角间纯纯青涩的感情,深深触动着我的记忆,那些片段那么让人熟悉!有些现在看来傻里傻气的举动,却是如今弥足珍贵的一份纯真!真的
片中男女主角间纯纯青涩的感情,深深触动着我的记忆,那些片段那么让人熟悉!有些现在看来傻里傻气的举动,却是如今弥足珍贵的一份纯真!真的不得不唏嘘时光的飞逝,那年少轻狂的岁月已是一去不复返.青春啊青春~~~
女主角和身边的三个朋友之间发生的那些事.把我感动得一塌糊涂,小水与身边朋友的坚定友谊.为了朋友的伤心而伤心,这个能做到很难,不过我很庆幸我遇到了这样一群人.感谢在我傻兮兮的执着着喜欢着一个人的岁月里,陪着我做傻兮兮的事情 陪我哭 陪我笑 一直陪着我的朋友.即使在这段岁月过去以后好久好久之后,我也想告诉你们,你们对我来说是无价之宝.
Films between male leading whichever sentiment,pure deeply touched by my memory,those clips then let people familiar with!Some now seems silly action,is now treasured a pure!Really have to SOB the passage of time,the year the years have been less frivolous is gone.Youth youth Actress and three friends around occurs between those things.Moved me in a big mess,including the firm friendship with friends.Sad sad to friends,this can do is difficult,but I'm glad that I met such a group of people.Thank in my silly kissinger-this obsession with one years like,accompany me to do stupid things kissinger-this with me cry to accompany me laugh stayed with my friends.Even in this period of time after a long time for the past for a long time,I also want to tell you,you for me is priceless.土豆的英文怎么翻把土豆翻译成英文_百度作业帮
土豆的英文怎么翻把土豆翻译成英文
把土豆翻译成英文
土豆是potato 呀
复数potatoes
两种方法翻译:murphy[5mE:fi]n.土豆, 马铃薯white potato[植]马铃薯, 土豆white potaton.白马铃薯,土豆
potato复数是加es
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 google英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信