你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Shopping Unit 3 Ⅰ. 选择错误的选项填入括号中,然后在横线上写出正确答案
1. How much is these shoes?
_____ 2. What can I do to you?
_____ 答案:1. C
3. How many boxes of lemon do you want?
_____ 4. How much kilos of strawberries would you like?
_____ 5. What size do she like?
_____ 答案:3. C lemons
5. C does Ⅱ. 从B栏中选出与A栏相匹配的答语 A 1. What can I do for you?
2. How much are the eggs?
3. What colour does your sister like?
4. How many lemons do you want?
5. May I try them on?
6. What about that one?
7. What drink would you like?
8. What size do you want?
B a. Small.
b. I want some sausages.
c. Certainly. Here you are.
d. Twelve yuan.
e. Two kilos.
f. Orange.
g. Uh, it looks nice.
h. Apple juice.
答案:1~8. bdfecgha
正在加载中,请稍后...redwood trees 的翻译是:红杉树上 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
redwood trees
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
北美红杉树
相关内容&a你扰乱了我的心 You have harassed my heart & a好年轻 Good young & asonication 声处理 & a我想是你 爱过我  I want to be you have loved me  & aLad.litten all all oneor sss
spabt 正在翻译,请等待...
& ain a hurry? 急忙? & a我努力地微笑面对 I smile diligently facing & ahave a dream to chase a dream !!! 有一个梦想追逐梦想!!! & aToday she proposed has bid good-bye with me, ha-ha.Has persisted such for a long time.Jumps that to the ridge.。。I asked good does the question which smiles, if is absolutely cannot ask in usually me.As soon as why works as I facing hers time, I can change that silly, can ask that stupid question.。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a感恩,让生活充满阳光,让世界充满温馨…… Feels grateful, lets the life fill sunlight, lets the world fill warmly ...... & afrom a post office or a bookstore 从邮局或书店 & a付款发票 Payment receipt & a二期课改 Two issue of classes change & a红遍全球的销量超百万的世博吉祥物智能对话“海宝”机芯 Spreads global the sales volume ultra 1,000,000 world abundant mascot figure intelligence to converse red “the sea to be valuable” machine the core & a网络在我们的日常生活中起了重要作用。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMy recent interest in reading the whole class did a survey 我的最近兴趣在读整体类上做了勘测 & aIs
ill 真正地是您的最好的朋友不适 & a我认为他们想的太简单了 I thought they thought too simply & athe shower ins't
working 阵雨ins't工作 & a我六点起床
七点上课 I six get out of bed seven to attend class & a阳光下的向日葵 Under sunlight sunflower & a中午,我做了个午睡,睡得很香,没有朋友来打扰我 Noon, I have made a midday nap, rests very much fragrant, does not have the friend to disturb me & a交通路线 Transportation route & asomeone,you know 正在翻译,请等待...
& apieces of strings 片断串 & a我的同学李华是一名好学生。而且他对体育非常在行。 My schoolmate Li Hua is a good student.Moreover he is an expert to good expert extremely to the sports. & a我越来越健康了 I more and more healthy & a当你在电话中向陌生人介绍自己时,需要用my name is When you in the telephone to the stranger introduced when oneself, needs to use my name is & a欢庆祖国母亲60岁的生日,以共和国儿女的名义,向祖国致意,为母亲祝福。 Joyfully celebrates the motherland mother 60 year-old birthday, by the republic children's name, expresses best wishes to the motherland, prays for heavenly blessing for the mother. & anow
in workplace,not at home,right? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a卓越品质立足全球成就无限 The remarkable quality bases the global achievement infinite & aAfter the mechanical and electrical installation you have to set up a few parameters. The steps below help you to put the metal detector into first operation. 在机械和电子设施以后您必须设定几个参量。 步在帮助之下放金属探测器的您入第一操作。 & a这本书很有趣,很受学生欢迎 This book is very interesting, receives the student to welcome very much & aBest
examples of
freight villages operating at inland locations and involving a high degree of modal integration are to be found
in the Bologna Freight
Village, or Interporto Bologna (Italy), 货物村庄的最佳的实践例子经营在内地地点和介入高度语气综合化的将被发现在波隆纳货物村庄或者Interporto波隆纳(意大利), & a写新颖的句子 Writes the novel sentence & avilden 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai'm staying for three weeks i'm停留三个星期 & a今天我们上学了
又要开始忙碌的学习生活 Today we have gone to school the study life which must start to bustle about & a有时候真想 去旅行 Sometimes really wants to travel & amany
of kands & a挣钱不容易 下班后我的脚很痛 & a. The match must be exciting. . 比赛一定是扣人心弦的。 & a给冷却水系统用的硫酸泵 Sulfur acid pump uses which for the cooling aqueous system & a计算机培训班 Computer training class & aEverything is really not false. 一切真正地不是错误的。 & a中国
金海湾 Chinese Xun trigram Laos gold bay & aThe hope the heart which one day you may see through her that to be unable to withstand 希望心脏一天您可以把她进行下去那将无法承受 & arose hipa seed oil 玫瑰色hipa菜籽油 & aSANTI ICADO SEA TU NOMBRE VENGA OSOT INO HAGASE TU VOLUATADHAGAS TU VOLUNTADOSOTROS YU REINO SANTI ICADO是您的名字来OSOT INO HAGASE TU VOLUATADHAGAS TU VOLUNTADOSOTROS YU REINO & a你的姐姐每天看多久的电视? How long television every day does your elder sister watch? & a终于忙完了农活
很开 Was finally busy the farm work to be very happy & a相对滞后的道路基础建设 Relative lag path infrastructure & a这个故事比那个有趣得多 This story is much more interesting than that & a诸葛亮庙 Zhuge Liang temple & a雅思培训班 Thinks elegantly the training class & ahe said almost nothing 他什么都没有说几乎 & aredwood trees 红木树 &三只小猪学英语下载34 My mother goes to work on the subway
------分隔线----------------------------
&☉请直接点击下载按钮下载。
☉本站资源目前只提供给会员下载,如果您还不是会员,请[
☉为避免本站资源被批量盗窃,某些资源可能需要金币下载,金币可以用积分兑换,免费获取积分的方法有:
1、注册会员就送50积分.
2、对网站的任何文章或者动画发表评论,每个评论10分,一个文章只能评论一次,两次评论至少间隔10秒钟;
3、对儿童文学中的图书进行评论,每个评论10分,一本图书只能评论一次,儿童文学频道地址:
4、学习问答频道回答一个问题,可获得15个积分,被采纳为最佳答案,系统奖励积分50分,学习问答频道地址:
&&&& 积分兑换金币的方法: 登录,点击,就可以进行积分兑换金币了。50分换一个金币 .
☉下载本站资源,如果服务器暂不能下载请过一段时间重试! 禁止为了获取积分的恶意灌水行为,一经发现,积分清空。
☉本站提供的资源部分是来源于网络,版权归作者所有,供学习研究之用,如用于商业用途,请购买正版。&&
三只小猪学英语视频 34 My mother goes to work on the subway
-How do you go to school,Yiya?
-I go to school by bus.
-And does your elder brother go to school by bus,too?
-Yes,he does. And how do you go to school?
-Oh, I walk to school.
-And Benben?
-He walks,too. We walk together. We're neighbours.
-How does your mother go to work?
-My mother goes to work on the subway.
-Oh,my mother goes to work by bike.
-Does your younger sister go to nursey by car?
-Ha,ha. No,she doesn't.
-She goes to nursey by bus with my mother.
相关免费资源
听儿歌,看动画,玩游戏,做手工}

我要回帖

更多关于 hey your sister 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信