英语 无论你和她结局怎样,都希望英语风采大赛哥哥好...

英语翻译我哥哥明天下午将会给我买许多礼物.这些就是你妹妹想要的照片.求准确的英文翻译,1、教室里有人吗?没有,一个都没有.2、他们的老师现在不在办公室开会.3、我哥哥明天下午将会给我买很多礼物.4、这些就是你妹妹想要的照片.不要百度等在线翻译的
教室里有人吗?没有,一个都没有 他们的老师现在不在办公室开会.
Is there anyone in the classroom? No, none of their teacher is not in the office now for the meeting. 我哥哥明天下午将会给我买许多礼物.My brother will buy me many gifts tomorrow afternoon. 这些就是你妹妹想要的照片.These are the photos your sister want.
My brother are going to buy a lot of gifts(presents) for me tomorrow afternoon.
These are the ohotos (which) your sister want.
Their teacher isn't having a meeting in the office now.看错了..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中英翻译 急求英语大侠麻烦帮我翻译成英文:
我们已经认识很长时间了,你应该懂的我,我的心里只有你.
我想去看望我哥哥.我也想去医院看看我的眼睛.这些都需要钱,你能给我吗?
你明白我现在的处镜,我很爱你但是我的生活很被动,我很不喜欢这样的生活处境,说到钱的问题每个人都很不开心
我这两天没有接听你的电话,我父母为了我哥哥的事很伤心,我想跟朋友借钱去看望我哥哥,你怎么认为呢?
我们既然打算生活在一起.打算结婚,我有困难应该告诉你吗?你怎么认为?
半岛旧梦0069
We have known a long time,you should understand me,only you in my heart.I want to look in my brother.I also want to look-over my eyes.These all need money,Can you give me?You know my present place,I love you but my life is very passive,I do not like this life situation,when it comes to the issue of money each person are very unhappy.I did not receive your phone recently,my parents are very sad for my brother,I would like to borrow money from friends to visit my brother,how do you think?We intend to live together and get married,Should I tell you my difficulty?How do you think?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We know each other a long time. You should understand, my heart is full of you.I wish to see my brother, and I wish to keep a check on my eyes...But those all need money. Can you pay me?You ...
we have recognized a long time, you should understand me,my heart is full of you.I want to see my brother, and go to hospital to see my eyes,that's all need money,can you give me some money?...
We have already known for a long time, I that you should understand, am you in my heart. I want to visit my elder brother. And I want to go to the hospital to see my eyes too. All these need mone...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译翻译英语1无论他说什么,我都不会相信他2他的篮球打德跟他哥哥一样好3他发现准时完成作业是必要的4她喜欢与其他人分享快乐
你大爷NqBo
1.No matter what he says,I won't believe him2.His basketball skill is as good as his brother's3.He found that finishing homework on time is necessary4.She likes sharing happiness with others
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 no matter what he says, I won't believe him2 his play basketball with his brother's3 he found finish homework is necessary4 she like to share the happiness of others
1,.No matter what he says, I won't believe him
No matter what he says, I won't believe him。His basketball skill is as good as his brother's。He found that finishing homework on time is necessary。She likes sharing happiness with others 。
1, whether he said anything, I will not believe him.2, he's as good as with his brother play basketball.3, he found time to complete the job is necessary.4, she likes to share their happiness with others.
1. No matter what he says, I won't believe him2. His basketball skill is as good as his brother's3.It's necessary for him to finish homework on time 4. She likes sharing happiness with others
1. No matter what he says, I won't believe him2. His basketball skill is as good as his brother's3. He found that finishing homework on time is necessary4. She likes sharing happiness with others
扫描下载二维码HSK四级模拟习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
HSK四级模拟习题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
九年级英语课文翻译,帮忙.doc18页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
九年级英语课文翻译,帮忙
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
迪士尼乐园是个娱乐的公园,但我们也可以叫它“主题公园”。它拥有你在其他公园可以找到的所有的娱乐设施,但是它有一个主题。当然,这个主题就是迪士尼电影和迪士尼人物。比如说,在其他一些公园你可以看到到摩天轮,但是在迪士尼乐园,摩天轮就有了“迪士尼人物”的主题。这意味着你可以在摩天轮的任何地方看到迪士尼人物。同样,你也可以看有关迪士尼的电影,在迪士尼餐厅就餐,买迪士尼礼物。你还随时可以看到迪士尼乐园里来回走动的迪士尼人物! 你听说过“迪士尼航行”吗?那是同样有迪士尼主题的巨大的船。你可以在船上航行几天,还可以在甲板上吃东西睡觉。和迪士尼乐园一样,甲板上也有许多吸引人的地方。你可以购物,参加迪士尼的聚会,和米老鼠一起吃晚餐。这些船有几条不同的航线,但最终都会抵达同样的地方。那就是属于迪士尼乐园的小岛。 在迪士尼乐园的乐趣简直太多了! 9. p72 UNIT 9 3a: Come to the Hilltop Language School and change your life. 来到Hilltop语言学校,改变你的人生! 第一篇:这里是两名同学讲述关于我校的事情 当我还是个小女孩,我就梦想着去旅行,因而我选择了个最佳的方式―从事空中乘务员.我做这个行业已有两年了,它的确是份有趣的工作,我能游遍世界各地,但也我发现说好英语对我来说是件多么重要的事,正因如此早在当空乘之前我就在Hilltop语言学校学习五年了,我以一口流利的口语赢得了这份工作,谢谢, Hilltop语言学校! Mei Shan 第二篇: 我渴望当一名导游,事实上,这是我一直都很想要从事的事业.我渴望旅行,特别是英语国家,像是美国,澳大利亚.不论如何我知道我必须提高我的英语能力,于是我来到Hilltop语言学校进行口语学习, Hilltop语言
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 希望英语风采大赛 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信