can you feel thatare Iucky that ...

用所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺,正确,连贯(每个词限用一次)read,Iucky,others,true,anyone,suddenly,a,we,one,call,please,day,down,lose,againMr White is the owner of a small newspaper.He always tried to bring his ( 1 )t_百度作业帮
用所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺,正确,连贯(每个词限用一次)read,Iucky,others,true,anyone,suddenly,a,we,one,call,please,day,down,lose,againMr White is the owner of a small newspaper.He always tried to bring his ( 1 )t
用所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺,正确,连贯(每个词限用一次)read,Iucky,others,true,anyone,suddenly,a,we,one,call,please,day,down,lose,againMr White is the owner of a small newspaper.He always tried to bring his ( 1 )the atest news.One day he received ( 2 )important telephone call from ( 3 )who told him that there was a ( 4 )flood in a vilage up ( 5 )the mountains in the north and sevsral people had ( 6 ).Mr White it all down.That evening the story was in his newspaper.Mr White Was( 7 ) to see that no ( 8 )paper had caught hold of the news.( 9 )angry telephone( 10 )soon came and he learnt that he had been fooled.So in the next( 11 )paper he wrote,"we were the ( 12 )and only newspaper to report yesterday that the villge was in a flood .Today we were proud to tell you that we were ( 13 )the ony newspaper to bring( 14 )readers the news that yesterday`s story was not ( 15 )"
Mr White is the owner of a small newspaper.He always tried to bring his ( read )the atest news.One day he received ( a )important telephone call from ( one )who told him that there was a ( suddenly )flood in a vilage up ( down )the mountains in the north and sevsral people had ( lost ).Mr White it all down.That evening the story was in his newspaper.Mr White Was( pleased ) to see that no ( others' )paper had caught hold of the news.( Again )angry telephone( call )soon came and he learnt that he had been fooled.So in the next( day )paper he wrote,"we were the ( lucky )and only newspaper to report yesterday that the villge was in a flood .Today we were proud to tell you that we were ( anyone )the ony newspaper to bring( our )readers the news that yesterday`s story was not ( true )"
Mr. White is the owner of a small newspaper. He always tried to bring his _1_readers_the latest news. One day he received _2 an_ important telephone call from __3_someone_ who told him that there was ...Perfumes Articles female
sharedDesigners
Oriental Spicy & Groups
1270 Frapin for women and men
Total people voted: 677
female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+
I have it:&492
I had it:&127
I want it:&638
My signature:&3
main accords
warm spicy
1270 is the year when the Frapin family founded their brand (as said nowadays, they became famous for wine and grapes for wine, later they started their distillery) in the
Cogniac region in France and production of cogniac continued till today. Grat-granddughter to Pierre Frapin, Beatrice Cointreau, created a precious fragrance which touches aromas of cogniac basements and the whole environment, nature.
The perfume is created of dried orange, hazelnut, resins, dried plums, cocoa, tonka and coffee in top notes. A heart encompasses vine blossom, linden tree, pepper and spices, while a base brings us precious wood, Guaiac wood, white honey and vanilla.
The perfume is available as 100ml edp.
1270 was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is .
Perfume Pyramid
Middle Notes
Base Notes
Main Notes According to Your Votes
User votes
long lasting
very long lasting
User votes
This perfume reminds me of &
1270 Fragrance Reviews
Very nice, but the sillage is far too soft. It's difficult to smell it at times.
It opens with pineapple and spices. It's a contradiction, but it works. I feel like pineapple is tropical and sunny, but here, paired with resins and spices (mostly pepper and I think cardamon) it becomes something darker that adds a richness.
There's a lovely whiff of tonka and hazlenut that soften things somewhat. Then the dry down becomes a soft oud and vanilla. Can't say I notice the honey.
Really, really nice, but so hard to smell I'm not sure if it's worth a full bottle.
I sprayed a sample on and all I can really say it's nice and sweet but I can hardly smell it!! A bit disappointing.
alittlebrittle
I'm trying to get past the pineapple, which I'm loathe to eat, much less smell like. I have a huge bottle if anyone is interested in buying decants or swapping. This will go bad long before it gets used, and it wasn't cheap! PM me if interested, and be fair with a swap. Equal or greater price and quality brand
Now that the rich creamy orange top note has been thinned out I don't like it as much. It's a bit greener, spicier and less cohesive than original, although still nice if you spray liberally. Two sprays equal the old one. More like a masculine designer department store frag though, and not as sexy. For $100 maybe but at $195 not worth the niche price.
the_badger
Sidonie Lancesseur! I see her name everywhere on every fragrance that catches my attention: By Kilian's S2H, Incense Oud, L'humaniste and now this one as well?
For some reason the fruit in this makes me think of raisins and sweet booze. I love it.
Just purchased a small decant from a friend, and I'm delighted by this stuff.
Spicy and sweet, it smells good enough to drink.
The spices in this honestly made me think of Spicebomb, but when i compared them side-by-side, they're different but there IS a nagging spice-note or combo of notes that remind me of each other.
Even as I sit here smelling both, they're "kinda the same, but way different".
I'm digging this fragrance.
It was a blind-buy based on the note pyramid and just how cool the bottle and liquid looks =)
I'm pleased.
You could almost tell people it was made in 1270, has been meticulously stored and they might believe you, it really does have a rustic vintage, or even antique vibe to it. 8/10 for me.
*edit: Warm vanilla base lasted about 20 hours for me.
It was a completely different fragrance at that point, but was still straining to be noticed.
VERY nice, I'm giving it 8.5/10 .
instantly reminded me of back to black but without the powder cutesy. A little less heavy and a little easier to wear.
Warm and pretty sweet. Honey, plum, vanilla, pineapple, cacao, dried fruits. It,s all there together with the rest of the notes. This is the first perfume i can say i get them all. Synthetics are not obvious here and it smells really rounded, full bodied, rich. If you like back to black then you must like this. Personally i prefer this one.
Colder weather scent but no shock to use it in warmer weather like it would be with back to black which is cloying quicker. Think it,s more suited for a woman but a man can wear it. This was launched one year after back to black and the perfumer of this works together with the perfumer who made back to black in the same house. Coincidental?
Good quality
thegreat787
I must say this one is good one, right after I applied I can smell nice
blend of honey,flowery, fruity and light coco.
I am not big fan of sweet, fruity frag, this one change my mind since this is not a too havy on sweet.. I will use perfect balance of blends.
I think In winter going to be great. I am placing on my buying list. So far about 3 hours.. performing well.
My score 8.5/10.
svetlana.kogan.73
The orange note creates a striking beginning which is not typically my cup of tea, but Frapin's 1270 evolves almost instantly into a sweet and boozy scent, which warms up on the skin to a honey-infused, resinous potion. I also somehow catch the traces of green moss. This would be a great fragrance to cozy up to in the coldest of the winters.
It is intoxicating and celebrates joie de vivre.
P.S. This indeed smells to me as mostly for women and yes, I agree there is plenty of pineapple in it.
Comandosav
not sure about this one, first impression was very good but as time went on i realised the opening
was too sweetly fruity, and it slightly reminds me of a womans fragrance.
i like the boozy plummy-pineapple opening(like a more feminine michael kors for men).I didnt get much honey in this one.
unfortunatley for me
it was almost nauseating and is not something that i think i could fall in love with.
the mid is way more balanced, less sickly and sweet and i start to enjoy it a bit more though till feels a bit "light" or feminine for my liking
the drydown i liked better, chocolaty notes start to come in and make this more of a gourmand,while the pinapple is still there im getting coffee beans and probably the cacao ad hazelnut aswell though not as much as coffee. this is about 4 hours in. It reminded me a little bit of the choco musk by al rehab/chocolate greedy by montale and maybe even a little bit of the A*men drydown.
This scent is like flowing through a whiskey gallery in Paris with 2 halls. one has pineapples darted around and a few berries/plums here and there: the other is where the whiskey is kept.The smells of these two are molded but also separate.This is a clean place, not old and decrepit at all but rather clean and looked after, the smell is light.After walking for a while the two halls merge and you recieve the smell of the two equally. just before you leave, you go to the drinking/desert hall for a few hours where you are served a light whiskey from before mixed with pineapple(which the waiter claims is a secret recipe from medieval times: year 1270), and eat a coffee-cacao mousse desert with a soft creamy biscuit base.
to conclude, i do like 1270 frapin, and i can see many people absolutely loving it, but not for me.It gets better as time goes on like aging whiskey.
performance is ok, to me the projection was never good even from the first hour i seemingly had to wave my hand to smell it however a few hours after wearing it my father said he could smell a fragrance, that might have been because i was mostly in the same room for the portion of my wearing.
Longevity is about 6-8 hours id say.
compliment factor for women: i could see the older generations
(30+) enjoying this scent but i believe it is also pleasant to those in their twenties aswell.
compliments for men: probably best in the 25+ range
Thanks for reading
29/12/2014
Occupation of my heart and my mind in three shots...
Shot no. one
Ambre Russe was ready to accompany me on the cold foggy streets of Zagreb, and to finally leave the perfume shop. But the perfume Gods changed the plan. I met 1270 for the first time. Love at first sniff... under the spell. The smell of an old town apartment. Winter, cognac, armchair, housecoat. Russian amber just had to wait.
Shot no. two
Cold, sunny December day. No wind. Standing in black coat with black sunglasses, drinking coffee and watching the sea that moved like liquid gold. Similar to Tarkovsky's Solyaris. 1270 mixed with the smell of coffee. I could sense the illusion of time flow. Like an atmosphere of Dubrovnik-born Vojnovi?'s drama "Dusk". The moment of introspection. Quartz purity of the mind.
Shot no. three
Christmas party with my friends in one bar. Happiness is everywhere. 1270 is perfectly melted with alcohol fumes of my glass. Life is good and nose is saturated.
1270, a perfect companion.
Scentrack: Wild Beasts - A simple beautiful truth
Rating: truly beautiful *****
Chicago Tony T
Very similar to What We Do In Paris Is Secret except this has pineapple and plum instead of litchi. Both being unisex but this leaning a bit more in the feminine direction. The fruity notes blended on a bed of gourmand and woody notes is superb. It's a scent that you pretty much can't dislike. Very enjoyable even as it sits close to the skin. If I had to choose one it would the Lab On Fire because it has better performance.
Pineapple, honey, cacao, hazelnut. I even smell patchouli, although not listed. Fun, easy, light fragrance. Nothing too sweet and sticky like gourmands sometimes can get, it actually smells a little salty for me.
I've heard a lot about this famous niche perfume so thought I should try it. This is basically a solely pineapple scent on me. It's strange that pineapple isn't a listed note but it's widely accepted as one by the community and is one of the main notes according to Fragrantica. It's light, refreshing and uplifting.
Other fruity aspects come into it and, although the fruity notes are listed as dried, smell wet and fresh. It has some cologne and booze aspects to it. It smells like something a rich person, of any gender, would wear on a cruise ship through exotic islands whilst drinking a cocktail on a hammock. As it dries down it becomes darker with a touch of cocoa, coffee, pepper and spices. At this point it leans a tad more masculine.
It walks a fine line between sweet and sour. It's classy and well blended. An hour or so further into the dry down it becomes woody and honeyed with the pineapple still being king. I get very little, if any, vanilla. It's a very fascinating soft fruity oriental.
At times 1270 actually begins to make my stomach curl - the scent becomes off-putting to me for some reason. Sillage is very soft and it only lasts a few hours on me because of how soft it is - it vanishes quickly. Considering I don't like pineapple or too fruity scents this isn't for me.
honey-plum- wow! what a concoction!!! amazingly unique and just so 'more-ish'! i can't stop sniffing my hand. it's mesmerising and oh-so-charming. i am persuaded...
seekritdude
First thing to get out of the way. This gets compared to D&G the one, and Pure malt. I see neither. Completely lost on me.
I was pleasantly surprised at the opening. Its a really nice fruity smell. Although a lot of the fruit is dry, the pineapple for me is crisp in contrast and adds a nice zest to it. Cant think of anything to compare it to off hand, but its nice.
After that starts to fade, projection wise the only thing that catches my attention is the honey which I get small wiffs of from time to time. Which then when I get closer, is lost in the fruity smell and the incoming "boozy" accord. I think this could be why some people have projection issues because the honey is warm, and something warm like this is very easily lost as the rest of the fragrance is fairly dry. Theres nothing to tingle your nose.
And when as it dries down I get a very alcohol smell. I would compare it to By Kilians straight to heaven. Calling it "boozy" wouldnt do it justice because the alcohol is just to strong. Its much more than that...
Projection is light, but longevity was fine on me. 8 hours is doable.
But as for the smell it self, I enjoy the opening. But once that goes away the "boozy" smell is to strong. And at this point I can deff see why some consider this old and not well. First part is a winner for compliments second part not so much. And if I wanted to smell like the latter for any reason I think Straight to heaven probably does that sorta vibe better.
Colin Maillard
Green and citrus-y opening, fresh and crunchy, with a bittersweet fruity heart on a vanilla-patchouli-ambery base. Mossy-powdery notes like in some Parfum d'Empire scents. The prominent accord is a warm, floral, spicy and ginger-y note which smells a bit like immortelle. Persistence is really short, and plus, a little after the opening, also kind of confused, un-structured and undefined. I miss a lot of the notes there, to me this smells more like a weak, generic and elusive ambery-spicy-floral-woody accord. Not a fail, as it somehow manages to smell "nice", but not that good either and surely not worth the cost.
Heady mix of raisins, cognac, honey, woods with an elegant savoury note to counterbalance the sweetness.
I received this this morning and couldn't wait to try.
Lovely. I think this is a really delicious unisex fragrance.
A grown up gourmand. This does for gourmands what Mitsouko does for chypres .Boozy fruity elegant luxury. It smells of booze cigars coffee and richly heavy fruit compote.It is decadent the very best that money can buy. It is hedonistic epicurean and comforting all at the same time.It makes you drift away to another time another world another lifestyle. Your mind enters into the world the beautiful fragrance conjures. A wonderful muse for fantasies. Delicious realistic foodie heaven.
The only downside for me is it does not project and I like to smell wafts of my perfume during the day .I had no problem with the longevity. I solved the projection I sprayed it on my scarf so had it under my nose all day .This worked perfectly. A lovely comforting hug for dreary winter days.
Oh lord thankyou for 1270!!!
I'd read the note breakdown for this fragrance and thought how perfect it sounded but past experience has taught me to expect disappointment.
Finally got my hands on a sample and I'm so glad it delivered!
The pineapple note is the first thing that hits you and it's sweet and realistic then there's a coffee, patchouli, cacao, vanilla wonderfully Nutty gourmand thing.
1270 is a class act from start to finish it makes you smell edible...positively edible. I don't mean this in a ridiculous sense but in a deeply sensual way. The pineapple is persistent and you do get a jammy, plummy little bit figgy thing too it's an immense fragrance.
If you couldn't tell I adore this scent my first impressions have been very good however it didn't last very long on my skin. Once again a second wear should yield answers regarding longevity.
Update: Upon wearing a second time I'm just as captivated as when I first caught a whiff of this lovely juice. To me the prominent notes are pineapple, cacao and wood. It's almost like a pineapple upside-down cake covered in nutella, it has a kind of caramelized quality without being too sweet. I think that's because of the honey element and the fact that it doesn't feel 'blended' particularly, more like the pineapple sits right on the top and feels juicy and clear compared to the warm,sweet base. I adore this fragrance and really want it but the performance is a bit of a let down and it doesn't project. Despite this it smells really really good and before I got so heavily into niche fragrances I would be prepared to put up with some minor short comings. (Something like Tom Ford For Men springs to mind.) for this reason and the fact that the price is high but not extortionate I will still consider getting this.
??? ????? ?? ??????
???? ?? ?????
??? ????? ???? ????
A bit on the ladies side of the unisex measure
Opens with something akin to pineapple, or apple, or pear or a fruit that is a combination of all three. This is the best part and fades in less than a minute.
Basic honey after that, maybe with a little fruit juice nearby. Not a lot happening here.
Sillage 1/5
Longevity 0-1/5
Pleasant, but, more of a food approximation than a fragrance(something one loves to wear)
I'm testing my tiny sample right now, and getting a whole lot of honey, resin and vanilla from start to finish.
These three notes last till the very late drydown, some 4 hours later.
Other than those notes, I do get some fruits - mostly prunes, and nuts mix in there too, but no linden (unless it has drowned in honey note), no flowers and, sadly, no coffee.
If there is orange and cacao in there, it does not come through on my skin at all.
Same for pepper and/or spices.
I think, pepper would give it that nice gentle kick, so I'm quite disappointed that I cannot detect it, at all.
To sum it up then:
Quite delicious but, with all that honey and vanilla, also quite uneventful.
Despite that, I actually love it!
This almost "edible" arrangement seems to make an excellent antidote to the wintry blahs I'm currently blessed with.
Would I buy a full size of 1270 Frapin?
Yes, someday, when I can afford it.
For now, I think I can get my vanilla overdose from Burberry which is much more affordable, and lasts just as long, if not longer.
Longevity: about 4 hours
Sillage: soft to moderate
Light summery gourmand, totally unisex, would work wonders on a man I think.
I get lots of pineapples in the opening, and after that the woodiness unfolds, slightly powdered with tonka.
Very lovely, although too light.
josevancouver
This is a beautiful fragrance....a niche version of Pure Malt with more natural ingredients. Is the longevity on this fragrance as bad as the reviews I read? No. I get a good 5 hours with 3 strong sprays. I also created my own scent lotion, mixing a small tub of unscented moisturizer with about 8 sprays and mixed it overnight with the lid screwed down.
This scent is gorgeous.
This is a stunning, grown-up gourmand. The mouthwateringly juicy plum in the opening is amazing, and, what's even nicer, it is still detectable later on, when the fragrance dries down to a very refined, sweet-woody-boozy powder. A comparison with Botrytis would be obvious, but where Botrytis has a slight tendency to become overly sweet, this stays balanced throughout. The best gourmand for those of us wary of saccharine scents: it is tasty, but never cloying.
joplinbaby
the opening is great, but after 3 minutes this scent is gone
NICE & EASY GOURMAND
The opening is fruity with some other notes (hard to detect) giving it some depth.
After a short amount of time, the fruit remains, and the vanilla and cacao peek thru.
After an hour, the fruit disappears, leaving a very pleasant vanilla/cacao/coffee.
Not overly sweet - it's a wearable gourmand from beginning to end.
I bought a sample from a reputable seller, even though I was sure I would love it and was ready to blind buy it even! It could have been the perhaps incorrectly decanted sample (which I doubt because the rest of my purchases were perfect!) or my skin chemistry, but all I got was pineapple. I wanted spices, cognac, warmth and coziness but fruity and very realistic pineapple was all I got on my skin. A huge disappointment, but will definitely try buying another sample from elsewhere, this sounds too good to pass up at first try:)
I loved this at first.
It smelled like cinnamon, cognac, and blueberry cobbler.
It gave me that warm, satisfying feeling like I was with family at a winter holiday brunch.
Now a half hour later it only really smells like burned butter and resin, with a sharp "sugar" note thrown into the mix.
It would be a strange choice for someone who doesn't even like/drink cognac, but...love at first sniff! Warm and cozy, this scent envelops you and carries away. A co-worker told me that a woman wearing this scent does not belong in the mundane office environment, more like a gent's club where expensive cigars are being smoked, expensive leathers are everywhere you look, expensive drinks are being poured.
No great projection or longevity. It is a very intimate scent. However, and maybe for this exact reason, I want to hold on to it and never let it go.
The opening made me fall in love with this perfume. best opening ever! I couldn't believe how good this smelled. it's a delicious raisin/plummy/sweet honey/coffee/vanilla combo. Incredibly blended. I've heard a couple people say this reminds them of butterscotch, and I can see that too I guess. 1270 has two distinct phases on my skin. 1st- the awesome opening which lasts an hour or two. 2nd- a subtle vanilla drydown that goes away way too quickly. This perfume lasts a total of about 2 to 3 hours on me. This would be my signature if not for the poor longevity. Still and all, I will always always own a bottle of this, no matter how quick it disappears on me. love it love it love it
Yeah baby - what a delicious fragrance. Sexy as hell.
This is as gourmand as they come, but not in a sugary dessert way at all.
Rich and boozy, deep ripe fruits, spices, a hint of coffee and lots of gorgeous honey and vanilla. Somehow this all comes together in a really good way and makes Frapin 1270.
mippymuppett
Wow, this is really very different.
Right out of the bottle...I was like holy pineapple.
The fruit lasts a lot longer than I thought it would.
Now the sweetness of the fruit is blending with the coffee and spices and it has almost a smokiness to it.
And thru all of this the booze keeps pushing itself forward.
This has been such a fun scent to try and figure out.
Definitely not linear.
Sometimes scents can smell like a big hot mess when this many notes are listed but in this case they work beautifully together like the ebb and flow of ocean waves.
This does not scream "Look at me".
This seductively lures you over.
Really a treat for the senses!!!
At first I wasn't sure if I would order a FB but after the first hour I am all in.
Seriously, get your hands on a sample and go on a wild ride!!!
Fantastic!!!
rschmidt65
I bought a bottle of this after doing some guided sniffing at a perfume shop. Initially I loved it, a rich gourmand scent with my favorite vanilla tonka accord. Yum. Sniffing it was so satisfying with the pineapple, plum and coffee smells and it was sweet and somehow chewy like Panforte. My only hesitation was that it was maybe too masculine for me. Well I got over the masculine problem but what finally kept this from being a "love" is the longevity. On me it doesn't last more than six hours and if I'm going to spend this kind of money I'd like it to last all day. Also, as the weather has gotten warmer, I've found it somehow smells more musky and manly. I'll try it again in when the weather cools down and I'm looking for a comfort perfume for the evening.
As soon as i put this on my skin i got an amazing and refreshing pineapple note. That was so authentic and amazing but then after 10 seconds its gone. Then it turns to the honey and boozey notes. Very nice and classy, the drydown is somewhat reminiscent of the pure malt. Great scent and lasts a solid amount of time but doesnt project at all.
jeffwithfrags
Very disappointing. I was expecting a thick rich and heady/syrupy opening of plummy pineapple jam - but it more resembles an odd dilution of passion fruit-orange soda!
1270 is strange because for me it opens with the airy passionfruit note with hints of orange and booze. I just didn't get it.
This would seem heavenly for some but just sits oddly with me because the fruit is constantly showing more of an orangey side than the lemon/grapefruit I prefer with safer choices.
But then it uses very fine ingredients - boozy is always warming and classy - and other gourmand element like prunes with amber is really enjoyable. It's oddly sweet, more like delmonte fruit but diluted - rather than rich, thick.
But it's also a blend rather than a defined pyramid so if one doesn't like any one note in here, it can cause problems on paying $150 for the bottle. A case of too many cooks - maybe because there are *loads of fine notes here!
I would have loved a blend centered around the dried fruit, rare Guiac wood and amber for a more bold amber oriental feel, instead of the airy 'skewed' fruit-punch mix.
So this for me is a pass - give and take, but candy-creme orange passionfruit lovers will well, love this!
Pleasantly booze-lite yet slightly medicinal. I can smell all of the notes listed with balminess resting on vanilla coffee.
It is a bit headachy sweet with resin and pineapple on top and that lasts for a while.
I can see why many love this frag, its nice and smells warm, like a coffee bar on an overcast day but I prefer resins and beans in the base and would rather drink my cognac than wear it however I keep coming back to this.
Gooey, fruity perfumes are not really my thing, and upon application Frapin 1270 FRAPIN seemed way too sweet to me. I shrugged to myself, "another celebrity-esque niche launch?" Fortunately, the sweetness subsided to some extent after that, eventually producing a relatively pleasant gourmand scent.
Still, I cannot join in with those who have heaped praise upon this perfume. It seems like such a jumble of gourmand elements--everything but the kitchen sink (dried fruits, plum, honey, the list goes on and on...) appears to be here, and I am not at all sure why. To be honest, even though the sweetness diminishes after the opening, 1270 Frapin ends by making me feel as though I need to go take a bath before ants hunt me down to crawl all over my body.
Well, like I said, this is not really my sort of thing. People who like very sweet perfumes will find that this one smells more natural than many.
Frapin 1270 is a delicious gourmandish scent. The sweetness is soft, yet
creamy, caramely with some nuts in the middle. Overall, it is warm,
boozy, and intoxicating with a nice vanilla drydown. Judging the scent alone, I think Frapin 1270 is a fantastic juice – it’s one of the few fragrances that made me smile upon initial application.
The longevity is just decent
using my dab vial, and it seems to sit closely on my skin, but I’m getting faint whiffs of it ocassionally. Frapin 1270 needs to be unleashed from the spray bottle, it is that good!
javagirl1972
I just bought a sample from Perfumed Court. I don't get any orange or other fruits on me. I just get the Tonka Bean, cacao, and vanilla. I like it, but don't love it. Make sure you try a sample before buying.
Edit: June 1, 2013: After using the entire sample, and wearing it to work, I want to amend my review to LOVE IT!!!! For me, the base notes turned out to be the plums, vanilla, and honey. It just smells so good! I'll be buying more, definitely!
Fábio Condé
Legitimate liquor in the form of perfume.
1270 is somewhat spicy, also boozy, however, the fruity notes are outstanding, most notably plum, who joins perfectly to honey, a mix warm and sweet, and later comforted by creamy vanilla.
It creates the appearance gourmand, but feel a background resin, coffee or chocolate, something like that, delightfully well done, a scent so perfect that I do not care about the projection, i walk with a decant.
The real "Elixir des Merveilles" for me. That's how it should be called. Divine, I mean divine!
deborahmorais
Not my style. At the opening it reminded me a little bit of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir. After it settled down, I don't know, nothing special to me. After many hours I could smell a nice fragrance but not extraordinary. And I'm one of those people who go crazy for anything sweet, this is just not sweet enough, or at least it's not my kind of sweet. Also, I could not diguistingsh the notes, it was difficult because it is indeed a complex fragrance. Oh and I also felt that this was an old perfume, like it feels like something they would've come up with in the 80's. I don't know, I can't describe this fragrance.
The only scent that gets compliments, and I have 40+ perfumes that I rotate through.
Enough said.
Beautiful scent and I spray alot... I become immune but others still smell it.
I hear.. what is that lovely smell??
ranchorita
This is an exquisite little symphony of a fragrance. Sillage is subtle, and longevity is brief, but it's so absolutely gorgeous that it merits reapplying later. Gorgeous plum and spice, coffee and amber make for a wonderfully complex and elegant blend.
Equally sexy for man or woman. This is at once a marvelous classic and utterly modern.
I'm thrilled to say that 2.5 years after falling in love with this delectable fragrance, I finally obtained a bottle today. I'm beyond thrilled.
PerfumeEmpress
I agree with donz1.
This a masterpiece.
I cannot afford a full bottle, but I love it so much I ordered a couple of samples just so that I can smell it now and then.
That's how much I love it.
Masterpiece. Nuff said
I've never smelled a plumb that smelled this plumb-y.
This is a fantastic scent - fruity, creamy,warm.
I can understand why this is considered unisex, but if you like your fragrances
a little edgy - vaguely thuggish -- this one will prove too polite.
Too polite for me anyway. If there were some ginger or fennel in there, I might have to reconsider.
Hatleberger
The opening was so chic spicy, enjoyable, but very short. Then the perfumed turned to be a round soft sweet scent, very nice one. As someone mentioned, a safe scent indeed. I also think a man would wear this scent better. Guessing the price is high for the longevity of three hours at most. Still.. I may buy a full bottle because I liked it a lot.
Wwendalynne
This perfume gyrates all sweetness and spice without tip-toeing over the line into cloying.
Far too simple for my tastes at this price tag, however,
but a lovely, comforting fragrance nonetheless.
I wish Frapin had walked the line a little tighter, risked a little more for a truly unforgettable fragrance instead of this very lovely, but very safe bet.
Pleasant, but too nutty for me.
creamy, bright, sunnied/honied milky nutty coffee fragrance . the brightness comes from the pineapple, orange and honey. lots of all of these. the creaminess from the tonka, sandalwood and vanilla. then throw in what you had for breakfast. definitely a daytime fragrance, maybe for fall because it feels cozy. its a little too "happy" for my particular tastes, but its definitely likable.
candymarie
Frapin 1270 started out very promising, with an inviting luciousness and complexity that the notes pyramid led me to expect . . . but after a few hours it dried down to a sort of fruity popsicle or elegant bubblegum aroma.
While quite pleasant from start to finish, this type of drydown doesn't justify the pricetag to me.
Shanester66
Not a huge fan...its kinda safe and nice and comforting but there are many other less expensive options that I do and can where to satify any desire to pull the trigger on 1270...enjoy fellow fragheads...I'll bow out on this one.
Name is classic,
In my eyes is this a very sexy heavy coffe fragrance, i have sample of it i think to buy a big bottle, its projects on me very well... spray not more than 3 sprays with this stuff you kill people,
the bad thing is its sprays very short and misty,
PlunketNurse
Among my purchases i picked frapin 1270 instead of the more famous brother 1697, upon reading this is richer and less diluent.
Strangely, this fragance was what i would describe as familiar and somewhat homey, these were combination of notes played over again and again in many mid base composition, in this case it is simply amplified but still remains quite muted due to the lack of top notes. After much thought, it finally struck me this nicely honeyed plum, was the accord of starfruit, a delicious tropical delight. In fact the composition stands out as quite a fruity wood, pineapples? hazelnut? oranges. The spice will meet you in a few minutes, but this last briefly.
As another review had stated, this to me lacks character, if you re going to go bold, go all the way. Nevertheless a nice tame fragrance to wear on spring day.
sweetnspicey
While I'm a bit tired of gourmands and don't really love to smell exactly like real food, Frapin 1270 was not gourmand enough for me.
It's definitely a quality perfume, and I have no doubt it's the beloved of many people.
Lasting strength was long, at least 10 hours on me.
Projection was classic--not a sillage bomb, but not a skin scent either.
Frapin 1270 starts out with a strong amber accord and bitter black coffee.
As it dries down, the sweetness and creaminess of honey and vanilla come out more, and after about 8 hours I get a cinnamon drydown.
It's warm and cozy, rich, elegant...but when it comes to coffee perfumes, I think I might prefer Bond No. 9 So New York.
Carlos10704
I have a 50% bottle of this I'm looking to swap for Pure Malt. PM me if interested
I'd buy this if it didn't last only 30 minutes on my skin.
thaocrockett
It's very lovely and feminine on my skin.
It opens with some plum note and alot of honey. It stays this way for a long time on my skin. Later on, tonka bean and resin come, but the whole scent doesn't change very much.
Although the perfume has a variety of ingredients, my skin very simple yet elegant and feminine.
A must try!
Ahh the sweetness of berries and honey...
1270 opens up with a very evident combination of berries specially plum dipped in a sweet honey aroma with a hint, just a hint of spices. Amazing opening... Just amazing!
After about 15 minutes the spices get away of my skin and the honey that already was beautiful get even more
prominent but now mixed with a resinous note giving some depth to the fragrance. Sadly the berries does not last long enough on my skin, it was such a gorgeous smell, but anyway, the fragrance manages to still good the whole time which on my skin was about 5 hours.
Anyway, a very good sweet fragrance!
Orangey...powdery....dried orange, dried plums, vine blossom,
white honey and vanilla.
Projection 2-10
dried orange, dried plums,
white honey and vanilla... don't like, not for me
Poor vanilla to me, dried plums makes no sense to me
Plummy, sweet, resiny, slightly boozy tobacco. Comforting and warm, this is a lovely cold weather comfort scent.
Somehow evocative (for me) of family gatherings, playing cards, drinking coffee, eating things not healthy for you and laughing until 1 a.m. with your wickedly funny aunt. (My wickedly funny aunt Myrtis wore Opium, which I can't recall the scent of. I'm curious to smell that again, so I can see if there's any resemblance!)
A very nutty (above all else), boozy, fruity, sweet gourmandish fragrance. To my nose, it has a similar quality (nutty) to Guerlain's L'Instant de Guerlain, and Pure Malt.
Unfortunately it gets overwhelming after time, with its heavy almost suffocating sweetness.
This is missing something from its base, as it needs some kind of balance.
I am a huge fan of L'Humaniste, but this juice makes me feel 100 lbs. heavier, and I sure don't need the extra bulk.
I can see the attraction, but it's just not for my skin and demeanor.
I think more pepper might have cut the sweetness more to my liking, and I didn't get any leather...not a single glove slap.
it smells first like an aromatic, exquisite and very expensive champagne vine mixed with some old and good cognac. Sparkling scent. Later comes vanilla out. The whole time an intensive champagne vine smell.
Not my cap of tea. Lasting power is poor on me.
To me this is mainly about amber, tonka and vanilla with some fruits/cocoa. Beautifully blended, well-balances scent. Only thing against it, no character in it.
I got no tobacco or anything sweet from this on my skin.
I don't see it listed as a note but all i could smell on myself was leather.
i'm not a big fan of that type of scent on me so i won't be buying a full bottle.
it smelled a bit too masculine for me.
A sister (or brother) to Micallef's Note Vanille. A little more airy, a little more masculine, a little more suitable to a formal occasion (I love Note Vanille but cannot imagine wearing it to any other place than a night club).
A smoky, boozy, soapy vanilla scent. Complex and interesting. Too masculine for my taste, though.
Silhouette_
I don't get that much citrus in the opening, it goes straight to the plum and starts smelling little boozy. Then it turns sweeter and woodier with a bit of leather, it actually reminds me of oud wood. The vanilla in the background seems to be of the dusty and smokey Shalimar-like sort. I only get a hint of coffee when the fragrance settles - even then, it's definitely nothing too dark or bitter. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have much of a projection or persistence.
beautiful fragrance, love it but really sucks on longevity, only last 3-4 hours max on me then it's gone... considering the longevity, i don't see my self to purchase a full bottle.
Like Melia, this opens on me with a strong pineapple accord, reminiscent of Montana Just Me. Frapin 1270 is dark and rich, where Just Me is brighter and more playful. Both are classified as Spicy Oriental, yet in my opinion, both are more gourmand, as others have noted here.
Drydown on 1270 is worth waiting for. A rich, luscious smokey vanilla sits beneath the fruit to balance the sweetness and give it an intoxicating edge.
Memorable!
Thanks to my dear friend scorpiosheep for the sample XX
This is my favorite one.
I love the green leafy and woody scent in the middle.
Soon it settles down to honey sweet and woody scent, I don't feel any flowery tone in this fragrance.
I love the vegetal aroma in the middle
and I hoped it stay forever but it faded away.
A perfect fragrance but it dos not last more than 4 hrs on my skin .
1270 is great! It opens with a consistent cnadied orange note on a boozy / leather accord of rare charme. It's like seating in front of the fireplace on an old leather couch drinking cognac and eating Panettone at christmas. Smooth woods make their appreances in the drydown together with spices, dried fruits and vanilla for a comfortable, reassuring, relaxing and absolutely fascinating affect. A master release. Highly recommended.
Rating: 7.5/10
How odd. The opening reminds me of something. At first I thought it was Black Orchid, but I went back and smelled that. Something else. Same time period. It's hard to pinpoint why. I suppose it's the way the floral aspects are de-emphasized in both (whatever that other one is) and the pervasive sweetness present in each.
I like the sweet interpretation of the tobacco.
In the end, it's a very nice fragrance, but almost sticky sweet. You have to really want sweet when you put this one. Also, it doesn't strike me as very masculine.
The dry down does get more masculine as it wears on.
Yes yes, for me too: the opening has indeed a strong scent of a very ripe pineapple and it smells delicious to me:) so beautiful, this grows on me with time...to one of the finest fragrances I own..and that are a lot.. a luxury deep plum tobacco with the the vanilla honeyed and gorgeous gaiac wood finally taking over the. Thankfully I got no cocoa which I dislike in my perfumes but a fine hint of caramelled coffee in the middle notes. I am normally not a fan of gourmandy perfumes but THIS IS finally getting through to me and now I am!
I can only agree with reviewer FA; it s a hidden secret precious treasure under all the well known fragrance stars!! Try it, you might love it
Though not listed in the notes, on my skin Frapin opens with an overriped pineapple, just for a few seconds though, but I feel it is there (maybe the plums with citrus?). Then it starts to settle down in something warm, smokey, spicey and woodey. The drydown reminded me very much of L de Lolita Lempicka... Though I'd have to say that one is more happy, fun and naive. This is very grownup... I imagine myself a dark hardwood room with fat buisninessmen smoking sigars making deals and talking about financial stuff, one woman is standing in that room, also in suit, being 'one of the guys' and knowing what she wants. She is wearing 1270...
bhean_sidhe
It is a beautiful fragrance indeed, but on my skin ut's mostly about vanilla with a little hint of spice and wood. So I'm not going to by a full bottle, especially bearing the price in mind.
guest_It's in Soho!
I smelled this fragrance at MiN New York and fell in love.
Very well balanced and absolutely delicious.
I was told that Frapin will be launching a new fragrance this fall and will launch it at their shop in November!
At one point I was about to make a blind purchase of this one, and I am kind of happy I managed to test it beforehand.
1270 kind of disappointed me in many ways. First, it lasts so shortly and disappears so quickluy!
Then, the notes: there are so many of them, it should be a real, delicious, vibrant and almost boroque composition, grand, full of flavour, surprising, throwing you on your knees. And... it is not. It turns out to be quite a linear, spicy coffee scent. Much as I love coffee notes in perfume, I also like them to be backed up by something else. Here, we have some cocoa, there is some vanilla,
but the notes that were the most interesting for me: the plum, resins, woody notes, do not even get a supporting role in this motion picture.
1270 is very sweet, in a rather elegant way, but I think it had a potential to be so much more. For me it will remain a promise of something that is supposed to be absolutely magnificent, and turns out way below expectations. Like a restaurant in which you have to wait half a year in order to be able to book a table, just to discover they serve the same dishes as a restaurant around the corner, but with fancier garnish.
JeanMaurice
For an EDP, I was expecting more sillage and duration. I like it much but I can detect an antiflogistine-cognac-rhum blend haha...funny. I am smelling menthol but I am sure it is the blend of pepper, and spices with sweeter notes. Sometimes great blend turns to nightmare ones for our skin and nose. Anyway, I like it because I can detect many many different notes each times I smell this. For that alone I give a...
I ordered this sample with the highest expectations. The notes listed seemed to fit spicy and woody and slightly gourmand sounded like heaven. Unfortunately, on my skin the word 'delicious' does not come to mind. It's slightly spicy, slightly sweet and mostly indiferent. Perhaps my sample was off? I don't know. I only know that what I got is not heavy, nor heady or extremely spicy, neither long-lasting. An hour or two after application, all that is left on my skin is a faint sweetness that somehow reminds me of an exotic bubblegum. I wouldn't mind if someone offered it to me as a gift, but I don't consider it worth purchasing myself.
Oh, I adore this. I think of it as an aristocratic gourmand. Makes me think of what happens when good taste meets wealth. Imagine the very best of everything: the smoothest cognac, the finest cigar, the richest chocolate, the rarest kind of coffee. A vintage Aston Martin. An inherited chateau maybe. The best education and an impeccable sense of taste. Life without a care spent in style.
The scent is like an inventory of all things luxurious. Upon application it's an orangey, cognac-ey, spicy melange with hints of coffee and cocoa. Rich, warm, comforting, but neither heavy, nor pushy. Later on it loses some of its booziness (but never quite sobers up) and turns sweeter as the vanilla, the woods and the honey take center stage, but it's still light-years away from being an average vanilla-based syrupy gourmand. The orange note remains and the scent keeps its exquisite alcoholic drink quality throughout. It is a boozy comfort scent, extremely smooth, well-blended and classy. Another plus: it lasts for ages.
This one?s got raving review and I was so happy that I?ve got a chanse to try it thanks to F_A.
I had some hopes about this of course, but no it didn?t fullfil them. It is good? Yes, without doubt it is a warm, sensual, orientalic and also gourmand perfume. Should be right up my alley, yes? But it isn?t, it manage to be nice, comforting and cozy but thats all.
On my skin it isn?t unique, actually it smell nice in a way making me forget how it smells while I am wearing it.
A must try tough, I think this one can have a lot to do with your skin chemistry.
asilverfire614
In a word, this fragrance is...DELICIOUS!
I don't understand why it's categorized as oriental spicy, as it's definitely gourmand to my nose.
I can immediately detect decadent plum, cacao, and tonka bean.
After a few minutes it blends into a smooth, yummy mix of rum, caramel, honey and vanilla.
As with others, I never detected any floral or woody notes.
This has to be the most perfectly balanced gourmand I've ever had the pleasure of wearing!
Thick and just sweet enough like a fine syrup topped with spices.
Very long-lasting and a little goes a long way.
Add: After wearing this a few times, I've discovered that our cat LOVES it...she plants herself in my lap and licks my wrists non-stop!
She has never done this with ANY other fragrance before.
Our dog likes to lick a few of them, but not her...how strange!
Miss_Nightingale
Truly hedonistic, this sublime perfume is beautifully blended. It comes as no surprise to learn the Frapin family have been established in the Grande Champagne region of France since 1270 - hence their celebration of history with this fragrance.
Perfect for the autumn or colder weather, trees aflame with deep red leaves, this is a perfume to wear for both comfort & sensuality. The plum tobacco is the prominent note for me (the prunes melding gently into cocoa & coffee) with a background of candied orange, nuts, spiced honey, pepper & precious woods. It sounds like a gourmand - and it is - but so refined, so mellow it becomes its own category.
As F_A noted, this is an exceptional & very different perfume. I LOVE it, I want to live in the world it creates. This also happens to be incredibly sexy. Wear with caution!
F_A, what a great review! I immediately put it on the list of the prefumes that I want - plum tobacco for me is like an obsession and I always search for it in perfumes.Hope to try it myself and may be fall in love!
1270 is simply a wonderful fragrance, one of those precious treasures of perfumery world. Thanks to Boggi for showing me this lovely magical fragrance - now I am very happy to be the owner of a big bottle of this exceptional perfume! It could become one of the very few my signature scents.
What is 1270? It is a luxurious fragrance. Whenever I smell it I imagine a man drinking good cognac and smoking plum tobacco in the room filled with a smell of coffee. There's also a bucket of flowers on the table near him, blossoms of which are weltering in tobacco smoke. Amazing fragrance, very exceptional, rich, different. A must try for every perfumista!
Add Your Review
Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.
1270 by Frapin
677 ratings and
90 user reviews
This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Frapin 1270 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Frapin 1270, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 1270 by Frapin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 1270 by Frapin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.
People who like this also like
Popular brands and perfumes:
Fragrantica in your language:
Copyrights (C) 2006- perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Please read the
Fragrantica(R) Inc, San Diego, CA United States}

我要回帖

更多关于 can you feel that 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信