heif you will goo toschool...

1.Kids will go to school in 100 years.(改为否定句) kids __ __ to school
in 100 years.2.She will read books this aferntoon.(改为一般疑问句)
__ books this afternoon?3.He
will work as a reporter when he's older.(改为同义句)
He will work as a reporter wh_百度作业帮
1.Kids will go to school in 100 years.(改为否定句) kids __ __ to school
He will work as a reporter wh
ids __ __ to school
He will work as a reporter when he __ __.4.They agree with what I said.(改为反义句)
They ____ ____
what I said.5.下周我要飞往澳大利亚.
___ Australia next
week.6.我们从来都不知道未来会发生什么事.
___ .7.Kate将不能参加运动会.
meeting.8.华纳兄弟是最大的电影公司之一.
Warnter Brothers
___.9.你认为未来的天气将会怎么样?
won't gowill readgrows updisagree withwill fly towill happen in the futurewon't be ablethe biggest movie companiesWhat will be likethere is a desk and two chairs 椅子 ththere is a desk and two chairs 椅子 there are two chairs and a desk 你发现了什么 1 there《   》 some water in the cup        1 is  2are  3do 4does      翻译 I go toschool by _百度作业帮
there is a desk and two chairs 椅子 ththere is a desk and two chairs 椅子 there are two chairs and a desk 你发现了什么 1 there《   》 some water in the cup        1 is  2are  3do 4does      翻译 I go toschool by
there is a desk and two chairs 椅子 there are two chairs and a desk 你发现了什么 1 there《   》 some water in the cup        1 is  2are  3do 4does      翻译 I go toschool by bike 翻译成英语 我能唱歌跳舞 2 他做校车上学 翻 译1 国庆节我将要去上海 2下周他将要去学校 3明年下午我将要学英语 4明天你将要做什么
there be句型的be动词单复数取决于离be动词最近的名词的单复数;There is some water in the cup.因为water是不可数名称,所以用单数;我骑自行车上学;I can sing and dance.He go to school by school bus.I will go to Shanghai on National Day.I'm going to learn English tomorrow afternoon.What are going to do tomorrow?his brother w
to go toschool 怎么填_百度知道
his brother w
to go toschool 怎么填
w 后面 怎么填
提问者采纳
第三人称单数,【想要】
提问者评价
其他类似问题
brother的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
wasbe to do sth. 将要做某事
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.Gina was born ( )1999.She is old enough to go toschool.A.to B.on C.at D.in(请告诉我这句话的意思,还有选择哪个?为什么选择这个?)_百度作业帮
1.Gina was born ( )1999.She is old enough to go toschool.A.to B.on C.at D.in(请告诉我这句话的意思,还有选择哪个?为什么选择这个?)
school.A.to B.on C.at D.in(请告诉我这句话的意思,还有选择哪个?为什么选择这个?)
D Gina 生于1999年,她已经足够年纪去上学了在哪一年常用in
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译I used to go to school by bus or car ,but now I go toschool by bike .Everyone has good ideas for saving the earth .手洗衣服.recycle paper,cans and something like that.例如,女演员周迅在北京种植了248棵树._百度作业帮
英语翻译I used to go to school by bus or car ,but now I go toschool by bike .Everyone has good ideas for saving the earth .手洗衣服.recycle paper,cans and something like that.例如,女演员周迅在北京种植了248棵树.
I used to go to school by bus or car ,but now I go toschool by bike .Everyone has good ideas for saving the earth .手洗衣服.recycle paper,cans and something like that.例如,女演员周迅在北京种植了248棵树.
以前我乘车或公共汽车上学,现在我骑自行车去学校.每个人都有保护地球的好办法wasing cloth by hand可回收纸张,罐头及类似的东西For example,the artress Zhou Xun planted 248 trees in Beijing.
以前我经常是乘公共汽车或汽车去上学,但是现在我骑自行车去了。为拯救地球,每个人都有一些好的想法。Wash clothes by my hand.回收纸、罐头和类似的东西For example,the actress zhou xun has planted 248 trees in Beijing (因为树木已经种下,所以用现在完成时。)...
我过去常常坐公交或者坐小汽车去学校,但是现在我骑车去上学每个人对于拯救地球都有好的主意wash clothes by hand可回收的纸,罐头或者一小儿类似的东西for example,zhou xun,an actress,planted 248 trees in Beijing
我过去乘坐汽车或者小车去学校,但我现在骑自行车去学校。每个人都有拯救地球的好主意。Wash the clothes by hand 或者
Hand washing。再生纸,资源回收筒以及类似的东西。For example, Actress Zhouxun planted 248 trees in Beijing.
我过去常常做公车或小车上学,但我现在骑单车上学。每个人都有保护地球的好主意Wash clothes by hand.循环利用纸张,罐子和类似的东西(或者说等等)。For example,actress Zhou Xun has planted 248 trees.
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 if you will go 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信