I am going to piaygame ...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译给一个过去的例子 i had intended to play football last Friday,but it was raining.So i had to stay home.1.i was going to 算是 本打算吗 为什么不用 i am going to 假设情景现在是不下雨,别人问你干什么去 你说i am going to 还是 i was going to?2 已知 had intended /hoped/wanted 是本打算的意思,但描述的是过去的事,如我给出的例子;我想知道i have intended to 是否可以表示现在的本打算
TD哥哥崱揅
I would have gone for football playing,...虚拟语态,表示与实际情况相反的事实.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
On the account of the rainning day, I have to put off my plan of playing football outdoor, staying home instead.
I was going to play football,but now I have to stay home becauce of the rain.
1 , I was going to 表示过去将要去干什么,I am going to 表示将来将要敢什么?现在下雨了,说明你打球是在没下雨前,是过去将来发生的事。所以要用was going to 2.后面用的was going to 是过去时,所以前面应该和后面对应是过去完成时。如果是现在本打算就要用:I
have intended to play football , but it...
I gonna to
play football, but now it is raining so that i have to stay home.口语里面用直接用过去式就可以表示原打算,我认为这个没必要用have had完成时,因为踢足球的打算只是一个动作或临时想法,不是那种密谋了很久的plan某件事的过程,用完成时不合适。
I was going to play football ,but it is
rainning now , i have to stay home !
不行,你应该用I intended to 表示现在的本打算,不是完成时,用过去时~ I was going to 也是一样的道理~I am going to 表示的是将来要做的,I was going to 是过去本来打算做什么~
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I go to school(on foot).(对括号部分提问) I am goinI go to school(on foot).(对括号部分提问)I am going to(play the piano)this weekend.(对括号部分提问)Tree Planting Day is(on March 12th).(对括号部分提问)There are(twelve)months in a year.(对括号部分提问)Go to bed early.(改为否定句)He is interested in swimming.改为一般疑问句he、in、car、factory、works、a(.)连词成句
█花仔0276
how do you go to schoolwhat are you going to o this weekendwhen is tree planting dayhow many monthsare there in a yeardon't go to bed earlyis he interested in swimminghe works in a car factory&&如果有帮到您&请给予好评&如果还有问题&请重新提问哦&&谢谢拉#^_^#祝您愉快
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 piaygame 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信