and then somehad had some te...

& “I had a very good te...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my high school but his name wasn't in the school's system. So when I got my schedule(课表),it read:& Staff F. It was during roll-call that I& realised that "Staff F" was Mr.& Sultan. When he called my name, he asked if I remembered him. Then I realised that he was the teacher who had taught me English when I was in primary school.Mr. Sultan was a very special teacher. Even though he was older and had been to college, but he was Still ready to learn from others. He would listen to your opinion carefully before expressing his opinion.I think what he taught me more than anything else is to have an open mind Another thing I couldn't forget was his teaching method -group workThere were four members in the group. Each group had its own topic. Everyone in the group would play a certain role. One would keep the discussion moving, the other one would write down the thoughts of the group, another one would be responsible for gathering information, and another one would share everything the group had discovered with the rest of the class. This allowed us to become "experts" on one topic and teach the rest of our classmates.Now ,I have become a more open-minded boy. That is because of my two and a half years in Mr. &Sultan's class.【小题1】The underlined word, "roll-call ",in the second paragraph ,is closest in meaning to "&".A.making a callB.calling one's nameC.having a meetingD.handing in homework【小题2】What was strange about the author's schedule?A.It was picked up by Mr. SultanB.It was taken away by Mr. Sultan.C.It didn't show Mr. Sultan's name.D.t didn't have the courses that he had chosen.【小题3】What would be the best title for the text?A.Mr Favourite Teacher一Mr. SultanB.My Childhood MemoriesC.My Dream--To Be a TeacherD.A Good Learning Method&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-天津和平区高一上期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my hi...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析:本文是一篇记叙文,主要介绍了给作者很大影响的Leon Sultan老师。这位老师是一位非常特别的老师,尽管他年纪大了,也很有学识,但是他仍然虚心向别人学习。此外,让作者印象深刻的还有他独特的教学方法。【小题1】B词义猜测题。根据第二段内容可知Mr. Sultan不在学校的编制里面,只是用Staff F来代替他的名字,再从本句的后半部分判断作者知道Staff F是Mr. Sultan只是应该在点名的时候,故选B。【小题2】C细节理解题。根据文章第二段 Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my high school but his name wasn't in the school's system. So when I got my schedule(课表),it read: "Staff F"可知选C。【小题3】A主旨大意题。文章主要回忆了作者的老师Mr. Sultan,讲述了他对作者的影响,由此判断A选项内容可以概括文章中心,故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I had a very good te...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my high school but his name wasn't in the school's system. So when I got my schedule(课表),it read: Staff F. It was during roll-call that I realised that "Staff F" was Mr. Sultan. When he called my name, he asked if I remembered him. Then I realised that he was the teacher who had taught me English when I was in primary school.Mr. Sultan was a very special teacher. Even though he was older and had been to college, but he was Still ready to learn from others. He would listen to your opinion carefully before expressing his opinion.I think what he taught me more than anything else is to have an open mind Another thing I couldn't forget was his teaching method -group workThere were four members in the group. Each group had its own topic. Everyone in the group would play a certain role. One would keep the discussion moving, the other one would write down the thoughts of the group, another one would be responsible for gathering information, and another one would share everything the group had discovered with the rest of the class. This allowed us to become "experts" on one topic and teach the rest of our classmates.Now ,I have become a more open-minded boy. That is because of my two and a half years in Mr. Sultan's class.【小题1】The underlined word, "roll-call ",in the second paragraph ,is closest in meaning to "____".A.making a callB.calling one's nameC.having a meetingD.handing in homework【小题2】What was strange about the author's schedule?A.It was picked up by Mr. SultanB.It was taken away by Mr. Sultan.C.It didn't show Mr. Sultan's name.D.t didn't have the courses that he had chosen.【小题3】What would be the best title for the text?A.Mr Favourite Teacher一Mr. SultanB.My Childhood MemoriesC.My Dream--To Be a TeacherD.A Good Learning Method”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my high school but his name wasn't in the school's system. So when I got my schedule(课表),it read: Staff F. It was during roll-call that I realised that "Staff F" was Mr. Sultan. When he called my name, he asked if I remembered him. Then I realised that he was the teacher who had taught me English when I was in primary school.Mr. Sultan was a very special teacher. Even though he was older and had been to college, but he was Still ready to learn from others. He would listen to your opinion carefully before expressing his opinion.I think what he taught me more than anything else is to have an open mind Another thing I couldn't forget was his teaching method -group workThere were four members in the group. Each group had its own topic. Everyone in the group would play a certain role. One would keep the discussion moving, the other one would write down the thoughts of the group, another one would be responsible for gathering information, and another one would share everything the group had discovered with the rest of the class. This allowed us to become "experts" on one topic and teach the rest of our classmates.Now ,I have become a more open-minded boy. That is because of my two and a half years in Mr. Sultan's class.【小题1】The underlined word, "roll-call ",in the second paragraph ,is closest in meaning to "____".A.making a callB.calling one's nameC.having a meetingD.handing in homework【小题2】What was strange about the author's schedule?A.It was picked up by Mr. SultanB.It was taken away by Mr. Sultan.C.It didn't show Mr. Sultan's name.D.t didn't have the courses that he had chosen.【小题3】What would be the best title for the text?A.Mr Favourite Teacher一Mr. SultanB.My Childhood MemoriesC.My Dream--To Be a TeacherD.A Good Learning Method”相似的习题。The old people at the home were excited by our visit.They were very talkative and they told us their personal stories.During our visit,the home was full of the sound of langhter.Wesang songs and played ganmes with the old people and had tea together.But we realized that life wasn't always easy.Some of them were in poor 的翻译是:老人们在家里都由我们访问感到兴奋。他们很健谈,他们告诉我们他们个人的故事。在考察期间,笑的声音充满了家里。Wesang 的歌曲和播放 ganmes 与老人们一起喝了茶。但我们意识到生活并不总是很容易。他们中有些人在穷人 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
The old people at the home were excited by our visit.They were very talkative and they told us their personal stories.During our visit,the home was full of the sound of langhter.Wesang songs and played ganmes with the old people and had tea together.But we realized that life wasn't always easy.Some of them were in poor
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我们visit.They兴奋的是在家里的老人很健谈,他们告诉我们,他们的个人stories.During我们访问,家庭langhter.Wesang歌曲的声音,并与老人们发挥ganmes和茶together.But我们意识到生活并不总是他们easy.Some贫困
我们visit.They兴奋的是在家里的老人很健谈,他们告诉我们,他们的个人stories.During我们访问,家庭langhter.Wesang歌曲的声音,并与老
老人们在家里都由我们访问感到兴奋。他们很健谈,他们告诉我们他们个人的故事。在考察期间,笑的声音充满了家里。Wesang 的歌曲和播放 ganmes 与老人们一起喝了茶。但我们意识到生活并不总是很容易。他们中有些人在穷人
老年人在家庭是兴奋,我们的访问。他们很会说话,他们告诉我们他们个人的故事。在我们访问期间,对家庭的健全的充分的langhter.wesang歌曲和发挥ganmes与旧的人民,并一起茶。但我们认识到,生命是不容易。他们中有些人穷
老人在家由我们的参观激发。他们是非常健谈的,并且他们讲我们他们的个人故事。在我们的参观期间,家是充分的langhter的声音。Wesang歌曲和被演奏的ganmes与老人和一起食用了茶。但我们意识到生活总不是容易。有些在贫寒
相关内容&ahoney i quite miss you usually aftrer you leave me at that night 蜂蜜i错过您aftrer您在那晚上通常相当留下我 & ameet any emergency that may arise 遇见也许出现的所有紧急状态 & aIn my heart, you will aiways be irreplaceable! 在我的心脏,您aiways将是不能替代的! & aRiding bicycles can save energy 骑马自行车可能节省能量 & aCLIENT
INFORMATION
SHEET 客户信息板料 & a一早醒来我以为我长大了,原来是被子盖横了 蘇醒清早認為我的I長大,最初是被子Ge Heng & aNJ 08837
& a好的,我先睡觉了,现在已经非常晚了,我会好好看的,到时候再联系你哦 ,再见 Good, I have slept first, now already extremely has been late, I can good attractive, when the time comes again contacts with you oh, goodbye & athorough popular feeling around the world 详尽的普遍的感觉在世界范围内 & aspunkmouth
& a预订房请与订房部联系 The reservation room please and subscribe Fang Bu to relate & a带多色灯风扇8025 Belt polychromatic light ventilator 8025 & agive me FOB price for this dress 给我FOB价格为这件礼服 & abulb failure 电灯泡失败 & aI
Karen 我希望Karen & a跑步 Jogging & acavity side control(°C) : 正在翻译,请等待...
& a每天步行半小时对健康大有好处 [translate] Every day walks for half hour to be of great advantage [translate) to the health & athere's the truth on a piece of paper. 有真相在一张纸。 & a你们从几点开始上班 You from several start to go to work & aI'm not really sure in your last lettler. 我不是真正地肯定的在您的前lettler。 & aDAS EINGEGEBENE HERSTELLDATUM IST NICHT GULTIG 正在翻译,请等待...
& afaithfully 忠实地 & aTOTAL AMOUNT 总额 & a哥长这么大,拿的起放的下的也只有筷子了 Elder brother long such big, takes under which puts also only then chopsticks & a字幕 Captions & a充值优惠 Sufficient value preferential benefit & a芜湖造纸网厂引进聚酯网生产线
& aoil bleed 油出血 & aTo make plan of control oil piping 做计划控制油管道系统 & a温湿度计 Humitureの考え & aoperational implementation. 操作的实施。 & aPalettte Palettte & acommitment is nothing whitout a good planning 承诺是没什么whitout一个好计划 & a请把你的数学书拿到你的房间去 请把你的数学书拿到你的房间去 & aof human nature are social or cultural “constructs.” For many who held or 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai'll make ya a deal lol....IF you help show me around and help me find a GOOD JOB... 我将做ya一成交lol….如果您帮助显示我和帮助我找到好工作… & a帮助人是好事,但是有时候需要征求被帮助者的意见 Helps the human is the good deed, but sometimes needs to solicit by assistor's opinion & a这一句没看明白 能解释一下吗? This had not looked understood can explain? & a在课堂上顶撞老师 正在翻译,请等待...
& ait's a different story 它是一个不同的故事 & ayou should choose a products which are fitting for present market demand 您应该选择为当前市场需求适合的产品 & aadhesive loctite nutlock 黏着性loctite nutlock & adescent 下降 & aが高 高 & astore below 如下商店 & a扫描所有带有签字确认的完工图纸,并整理成PDF文件 Scans all has the signature confirmation to finish the blueprint, and reorganizes the PDF document & a.尽管他没能得到金牌,但是他确实是付出了巨大的努力。(It is true that...) 正在翻译,请等待...
& a来场友谊赛? Comes the field friendly match? & a编号索引 Serial number index & aTengo un tanga puesta!! Tengo联合国tanga puesta!! & a紫外光危害 Ultraviolet ray harm & aプラスイオンを吸着し 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhatchannel 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMaterial Contracts 物质合同 & aIt?s ok It?s ok
& aThe old people at the home were excited by our visit.They were very talkative and they told us their personal stories.During our visit,the home was full of the sound of langhter.Wesang songs and played ganmes with the old people and had tea together.But we realized that life wasn't always easy.Some of them were in poor 老人在家由我们的参观激发。他们是非常健谈的,并且他们讲我们他们的个人故事。在我们的参观期间,家是充分的langhter的声音。Wesang歌曲和被演奏的ganmes与老人和一起食用了茶。但我们意识到生活总不是容易。有些在贫寒 &BBC纪录片:关于秘密的故事(The Secret Story) 第04期_纪录片双语字幕_VOA英语网
BBC纪录片:关于秘密的故事(The Secret Story) 第04期
发表时间:内容来源:
视自己是为信息公开而战的斗士 sees himself as a fighter for openness
维基解密早期有许多独家新闻 and from the early days WikiLeaks had some great scoops.
关塔那摩监狱的流程说明 Operating manuals for Guantanamo Bay.
在肯尼亚 警方杀人小组的证据 In Kenya, evidence of police death squads.
还有德国 And here in Germany,
针对大药厂的卷宗 a dossier against a major drugs company,
指控了受贿的医生 accused of bribing doctors.
柏林墙 是几十年来压抑的象征 The Berlin Wall, a symbol of repression for decades,
它在1989年坍塌时 when it came down in 1989,
就好像一个全新的世界开始了 it felt like a whole world had been opened up.
现在维基解密就承诺 Now WikiLeaks is promising to
要推倒横在 bring down the firewall between
权势与普通人之间的那面墙 those with real power and ordinary people.
维基解密现在如此强大 WikiLeaks is now considered so powerful,
有人想用其信誉在突尼斯 its credited by some with having a hand
和埃及的政变中插一手 in the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt.
这位是朱利安&阿桑奇 This is Julain Assange.
我们是来对维基解密项目 We're here to make a short presentation
作一个简单的陈述 about the WikiLeaks project.
尽量详尽精确地保存我们的历史记录 It's very very important to preserve our historic record as
是非常重要的 detailed and accurate as possible.
与朱利安一起的 At Julian's side,
是丹尼尔&多伯 Daniel Domschiet-berg,
他的得力助手 还是个软件天才 his right-hand man and software wizard.
丹尼尔 你好 我是约翰&斯威尼 Daniel. Hello, John Sweeney.
你好 很高兴见到你 Hi, how are you. Pleased to meet you.
那是我一生中最好的时光 It was the best time in my life.
因为每天起床时 都有新鲜事发生 Because every time when I woke up something new had happened.
那时候几乎兴奋得睡不着觉 It was almost too excited to even go to sleep.
因为要么是哪儿有新的新闻 Because either some publication had made the news somewhere
要么是有些事有新变化或是有新消息 and something had changed or something new had got in.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News学年高一人教新课标版广东专版第10期测试题答案解析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
学年高一人教新课标版广东专版第10期测试题答案解析
上传于||文档简介
&&双​语​报​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?