I think pad t420the chief t...

“Good night, Yammine.”“Good night, Chief,” I reply.The cell door __36__ and I hear Chief's keys clinking as other doors clang shut further down the row. I step into my little cell and sit down. I glance up at the window, covered in mesh(铁网),and think to myself, “This isn't a life, it's just a(n) __37__.”Being __38__ makes me feel as though I'm being buried alive. I am a puppet(木偶) with people __39__ strings so that I eat, sleep and wake when they want me to.I lie on my bed as night __40__ and think the same thoughts __41__. I think about how it all went so wrong, and imagine how I will __42__ for all the time I've lost.Every day I live the same routine and nothing changes except the people. Prisoners depart for other prisons, or get __43__. Others __44__ from different prisons, or fresh from custody. It's a __45__ revolving(旋转) door.When I committed my __46__, I was a lost young boy, but now I am __47__. Walking around the yard, I would notice my fellow prisoners reading books and writing letters to friends and family, which upset me as my __48__ at school was limited.I longed for the day when I'd be able to sit in the sun, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper or book __49__ my choice. I also longed to write letters to my friends and family, sharing my thoughts and feelings.I decided not to waste my time inside and, __50__, make the most of all the resources available to me. I started to learn and was __51__ to realize my dream.Now, after five years' persistence, heartache and hard work, I have __52__ my goal. Having __53__ a course as a reading adviser, I can now help others to read and write. And I have even started a creative writing workshop at Junee Correctional Centre. Learning to read and write at a highter level has given me the inner strength to present myself in a more __54__ manner.And the day I've dreamed about has come true: I now enjoy my cup of coffee with a book in my other hand. Learning to read and write has changed my life and this article is my first piece of “proper” writing, and it won't be my __55__.小题1:A.opensB.closesC.breaksD.sticks小题2:A.existenceB.appearanceC.offenceD.holiday小题3:A.at schoolB.at homeC.in hospitalD.in prison小题4:A.pullingB.shakingC.windingD.casting小题5:A.becomesB.dropsC.feelsD.falls小题6:A.once and for allB.over and over againC.once againD.for good小题7:A.do upB.make upC.fix upD.mend up小题8:A.revealedB.sentencedC.punishedD.released小题9:A.reachB.getC.arriveD.go小题10:A.continuallyB.occasionallyC.accidentallyD.rarely小题11:A.mistakeB.crimeC.errorD.fault小题12:A.caughtB.homeC.foundD.trapped小题13:A.attendanceB.absenceC.allowanceD.assistance小题14:A.inB.ofC.overD.by小题15:A.howeverB.insteadC.thusD.nevertheless小题16:A.devotedB.dedicatedC.determinedD.decided小题17:A.gainedB.recognizedC.arrivedD.achieved小题18:A.attendedB.completedC.startedD.organized小题19:A.positiveB.negativeC.sensitiveD.passive小题20:A.bestB.worstC.latestD.last - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:“Good night, Yammine.”“Good night, Chief,” I reply.The cell door __36__ and I hear Chief's keys clinking as other doors clang shut further down the row. I step into my little cell and sit down. I glance up at the window, covered in mesh(铁网),and think to myself, “This isn't a life, it's just a(n) __37__.”Being __38__ makes me feel as though I'm being buried alive. I am a puppet(木偶) with people __39__ strings so that I eat, sleep and wake when they want me to.I lie on my bed as night __40__ and think the same thoughts __41__. I think about how it all went so wrong, and imagine how I will __42__ for all the time I've lost.Every day I live the same routine and nothing changes except the people. Prisoners depart for other prisons, or get __43__. Others __44__ from different prisons, or fresh from custody. It's a __45__ revolving(旋转) door.When I committed my __46__, I was a lost young boy, but now I am __47__. Walking around the yard, I would notice my fellow prisoners reading books and writing letters to friends and family, which upset me as my __48__ at school was limited.I longed for the day when I'd be able to sit in the sun, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper or book __49__ my choice. I also longed to write letters to my friends and family, sharing my thoughts and feelings.I decided not to waste my time inside and, __50__, make the most of all the resources available to me. I started to learn and was __51__ to realize my dream.Now, after five years' persistence, heartache and hard work, I have __52__ my goal. Having __53__ a course as a reading adviser, I can now help others to read and write. And I have even started a creative writing workshop at Junee Correctional Centre. Learning to read and write at a highter level has given me the inner strength to present myself in a more __54__ manner.And the day I've dreamed about has come true: I now enjoy my cup of coffee with a book in my other hand. Learning to read and write has changed my life and this article is my first piece of “proper” writing, and it won't be my __55__.小题1:A.opensB.closesC.breaksD.sticks小题2:A.existenceB.appearanceC.offenceD.holiday小题3:A.at schoolB.at homeC.in hospitalD.in prison小题4:A.pullingB.shakingC.windingD.casting小题5:A.becomesB.dropsC.feelsD.falls小题6:A.once and for allB.over and over againC.once againD.for good小题7:A.do upB.make upC.fix upD.mend up小题8:A.revealedB.sentencedC.punishedD.released小题9:A.reachB.getC.arriveD.go小题10:A.continuallyB.occasionallyC.accidentallyD.rarely小题11:A.mistakeB.crimeC.errorD.fault小题12:A.caughtB.homeC.foundD.trapped小题13:A.attendanceB.absenceC.allowanceD.assistance小题14:A.inB.ofC.overD.by小题15:A.howeverB.insteadC.thusD.nevertheless小题16:A.devotedB.dedicatedC.determinedD.decided小题17:A.gainedB.recognizedC.arrivedD.achieved小题18:A.attendedB.completedC.startedD.organized小题19:A.positiveB.negativeC.sensitiveD.passive小题20:A.bestB.worstC.latestD.last“Good night, Yammine.”“Good night, Chief,” I reply.The cell door __36__ and I hear Chief's keys clinking as other doors clang shut further down the row. I step into my little cell and sit down. I glance up at the window, covered in mesh(铁网),and think to myself, “This isn't a life, it's just a(n) __37__.”Being __38__ makes me feel as though I'm being buried alive. I am a puppet(木偶) with people __39__ strings so that I eat, sleep and wake when they want me to.I lie on my bed as night __40__ and think the same thoughts __41__. I think about how it all went so wrong, and imagine how I will __42__ for all the time I've lost.Every day I live the same routine and nothing changes except the people. Prisoners depart for other prisons, or get __43__. Others __44__ from different prisons, or fresh from custody. It's a __45__ revolving(旋转) door.When I committed my __46__, I was a lost young boy, but now I am __47__. Walking around the yard, I would notice my fellow prisoners reading books and writing letters to friends and family, which upset me as my __48__ at school was limited.I longed for the day when I'd be able to sit in the sun, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper or book __49__ my choice. I also longed to write letters to my friends and family, sharing my thoughts and feelings.I decided not to waste my time inside and, __50__, make the most of all the resources available to me. I started to learn and was __51__ to realize my dream.Now, after five years' persistence, heartache and hard work, I have __52__ my goal. Having __53__ a course as a reading adviser, I can now help others to read and write. And I have even started a creative writing workshop at Junee Correctional Centre. Learning to read and write at a highter level has given me the inner strength to present myself in a more __54__ manner.And the day I've dreamed about has come true: I now enjoy my cup of coffee with a book in my other hand. Learning to read and write has changed my life and this article is my first piece of “proper” writing, and it won't be my __55__.小题1:A.opensB.closesC.breaksD.sticks小题2:A.existenceB.appearanceC.offenceD.holiday小题3:A.at schoolB.at homeC.in hospitalD.in prison小题4:A.pullingB.shakingC.windingD.casting小题5:A.becomesB.dropsC.feelsD.falls小题6:A.once and for allB.over and over againC.once againD.for good小题7:A.do upB.make upC.fix upD.mend up小题8:A.revealedB.sentencedC.punishedD.released小题9:A.reachB.getC.arriveD.go小题10:A.continuallyB.occasionallyC.accidentallyD.rarely小题11:A.mistakeB.crimeC.errorD.fault小题12:A.caughtB.homeC.foundD.trapped小题13:A.attendanceB.absenceC.allowanceD.assistance小题14:A.inB.ofC.overD.by小题15:A.howeverB.insteadC.thusD.nevertheless小题16:A.devotedB.dedicatedC.determinedD.decided小题17:A.gainedB.recognizedC.arrivedD.achieved小题18:A.attendedB.completedC.startedD.organized小题19:A.positiveB.negativeC.sensitiveD.passive小题20:A.bestB.worstC.latestD.last科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D小题4:A小题5:D小题6:B小题7:B小题8:D小题9:C小题10:A小题11:B小题12:C小题13:A小题14:B小题15:B小题16:C小题17:D小题18:B小题19:A小题20:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 the chief 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信