she spends half ann h...

翻译句子,求英语高手帮帮忙_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,140,886贴子:
翻译句子,求英语高手帮帮忙收藏
用英语翻译下列句子&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1. 是起床时间了,请把他叫醒&&&&&
2. 现在是我们做课外活动时间了 3. 做眼保健操对我们的眼睛有好处4. 汤姆是个好的游泳选手,他每天花半小时游泳5. 我的网友经常给我发电子邮件6.她爷爷每天锻炼半小时(两种写法)7.你每天花多少时间弹钢琴8.我经常花许多钱买书 (两种)9.汤姆一天花两小时练习说汉语
谁教我一下呀
1,Time for getting off the bed,go to wake him up.
1. It is time to get up. please wake him up. 2. Now it is time to have our after-class activities. 3. doing eye exercises is good for our eyes 4. Tom is a good swimmer. he spends half an hour on swimming everyday 5. My net friends always send me e-mails. 6. her grandfather does exercises for half an hour everyday
7. How much time do you spend on playing the piano everyday 8. I often spend a lot of money on books
9. Tom spends two hours to practice speaking Chinese everyday
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Every morning he spends half an hour English.A.to readB.readC.readingD.reds 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Every morning he spends half an hour ________ English.A.to readB.readC.readingD.reds
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:期末题
题型:填空题
选词填空:阅读下面的短文,从所给的单词中选出适当的单词,并使用正确的形式填在标有题号的空白处。(每空限填一词)
or&&&&&& Rick&is&a&fat&man.He&gets&up&late &&1&&&the&morn—ing.He&has&a&&&2& &breakfast&every&morning.He&has&some meat,three &&3&&, four&eggs&and&some&pieces&of&bread. He&drinks&two &&4&&&of&milk,some&apple&juice,a&cup&of coffee&and&some&fruit.His&wife,Vicky, &&5&&&a&cup&of tea,a&piece&of&bread&and&a&banana&for&breakfast.Rick&&&6&&&like&any&ball&games.He&thinks&they&are&too&hard&for him,but&he&likes&listening&to&the&music&and&&&7&&&TV&and he&doesn't&&&8&&&any&housework.Vicky&&&9&&&sports&every day.In&fact,she&is&in&a&swimming&club.So&she&is&very &&10&&.
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解&&&& I am a student.&I like sports.&I run every morn-ing and I swim twice a week.&I like all kinds of ballgames. I like soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis&and ping-pong. I am good at ping-pong. I often playping-pong with my friend Liu Lei. We are on the school team.&But he doesn't like other ball games.&Heonly likes to collect balls.&He has a great collection.&He has 6 soccer balls, 4 basketballs, 6 volleyballsand many ping-pong balls. We like to watch sports on TV.根据短文内容 ,判断下列句子正 (T)误 (F) (&&&& )1. I run in the morning.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. I go swimming once a week.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. My friend and I like ping-pong.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. Liu Lei likes all kinds of ball games.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. My friend and I have a great collection.&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. Liu Lei has 5 soccer balls and 6 basketballs.&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. We don't play sports, and we only watch sports on TV.(&&&& )8. I am on the school ping-pong team.
根据文章内容,判断文后句子的正确(T)与错误(F)。 &&&& It was raining outside.&I want to go outside and play, Morn,& Robbie said.&When is it going to stop raining?& For three days Robbie hadn't been able to go outside and play. &&&& &I'm sure it will stop, Robbie.Why don't you come and help me make some cookies?& his mom suggested. &&&& Robbie thought making cookies was kind of boring.He made cookies every day.&No, I just want to go outside,& he cried. &&&& His mom had an idea, &Robbie, why don't you put your rain shoes and your raincoat on? You can play in the rain.Would you like that?& &&&& &Yes, Mom, I want to go outside and play, even in the rain,& Robbie laughed. He put on his rain shoes and raincoat very quickly.Then his mom gave him an umbrella and let him go out. &&&&& In the rain, Robbie happily splashed ( 溅着水花行走 ) in puddles (水坑).Robbie's mom saw this and remembered when she was a little girl, she liked to splash in puddles, too.Then she went out and asked Robbie,& Can I splash in the puddles with you?& &&&&& &Yes, Mom.Come and splash.It's fun,& Robbie said.That night, Robbie went to bed happily, because he had a wonderful day playing with his mom. 1.Robbie hoped it would stop raining in three days. 2.Robbie didn't want to make cookies at that moment. 3.Robbie's morn asked Robbie to put on his rain shoes and raincoat to buy cookies. 4.In the end, Robbie's morn went out to play in the rain with him. 5.Robbie splashed in puddles and that made his mom very angry.
Saturday,March 20,2010 Dear Mom and Dad, The time has come:I'm graduating,and I thank you both for all your help during these 15 years.I still remember when you used to say,& You can be whatever you want.&I'm so glad you are my parents,especially when I hear kids say they don't get on well with theirs.I'm glad that you support(支持) me when I decide to do anything.You always try to help,and that's important to me. Dad,I remember when you first took me fishing.I loved going even though I never caught anything.I also remember when you would get angry with me.I realize you were only trying to show me the right way.When I would cry,you would always be there to try to cheer me up.That's what I call a good,loving,caring dad.Sometimes you and Morn don't agree with me,but you are there by my side in anything that I do,and that's why I love you both so much. Mom,I enjoy going out with you and having our happy time every Friday night,and I hope that never changes.I love te the best part about you is that you listen.I'm glad we do a lot together.You love to have fun,and Dad does,too You always give me your opinion and I listen.
Thank you for bringing me up. Love always, Allison
1.Allison writes the letter td show _________ to her parents. A.wishes& &&&&&&&&&&& B.support&&&&&&& &&&& C.help&&&&&&&&&&& && D.thanks 2.In Allison's opinion,other kids of her age may _________ their parents. A.have problems with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B.get on well with C.like to talk to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D.like to listen to& & 3.Father might get angry with her when Allison _________
A.didn't accept him B.didn't do things in the right way C.didn't catch any fish D.didn't agree with her parents 4.The underlined part& and Dad does,too& in Paragraph 3 means “_________ ”. A.and Dad is funny,too
B.and so is Dad C.and Dad has,too D.and Dad also loves to have fun 5.What makes Allison and her mother good friends? A.Cheering up each other. B.Listening to each other and having fun together. C.Encouraging each other. D.Going out together.
A few days ago, my morn went to visit my grandparents. She wanted to stay there for a few days.It was the first time that Dad and I &&1&& at home without Mom.& 2 &&the first day, dad and I went out for dinner.The next morning, we &&3 &got up late. I went to school without eating breakfast.I did not feel &4 &all day long.After school& 5 &I got home, I looked around.What a mess (杂乱)! I had to clean the rooms, &6 &the dishes and the laundry. I was& 7 &after doing all of the housework.That evening, I got a call from Mom.She said she would come back the next day.I felt very happy to& 8 &that. At that time I realized (认识到)that Mom did& 9 &housework every day.I told my dad that we should &&10&& to help Mom.He agreed. 1.A.studied&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.worked&&&& &&&&&&&&& C.stayed&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.did 2.A.On&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.In&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.At&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Of 3.A.both&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.all&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.only&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.were 4.A.hungry&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B.sorry&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.well&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D.bad 5.A.before&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.when&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C.until&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D.as 6.A.cook&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.do&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.make&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D.did 7.A.busy&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&B.angry&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C.tired&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.angrily 8.A.listen&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.hear&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.are&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.heard 9.A.a lot&&&&& &&&&&&& &&&&B.many&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.much&&&&&&&&& &&& D.lots 10.A.try&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.stop&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.forget&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.forgot
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!中国最具影响力高考资源门户
最近更新: 1981 昨天: 3964 本周: 164062 总量:
今日:696套
总数:5174647套
会员数:131942位
当前位置:全国大联考
广东省珠海市紫荆中学2012届九年级第二次模拟考试英语试题
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
所属地区: 广东
上传时间:
下载次数:2次
资料类型:中考模拟
文档大小:178.74K
所属点数: 0.1点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0.1 点,】
资料概述与简介
珠海市2012年初中毕业生学业考试与高中阶段学校招生考试
珠海市紫荆中学第二次模拟考试
(满分120 分,考试时间100 分钟)
一、听力理解(本大题分为A、B、C、D 四部分,共25 小题,每小题1 分,共25 分)
A. 听句子(本题有5 小题,每小题1 分,共5 分)
根据所听句子的内容和所提的问题,选择符合题意的图画回答问题,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。每小题听一遍。
) 1. What did Jim’s mother do in the afternoon?
) 2. Where is Gina’s pen pal from?
) 3. How does Alan feel now?
) 4. Which is the speaker’s favorite fruit?
) 5. When will the meeting begin?
B. 听对话(本题有10 小题,每小题1 分,共l0 分)
回答每段对话后面的问题,在各题所给的三个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。每段对话听两遍。
听第一段对话,回答第6 小题。
) 6. How does Mr. Wang come to work?
A. On foot
B. By car.
听第二段对话,回答第7 小题。
) 7. Where are they talking?
A. In a shop
B. In a post office
C. In a market.
听第三段对话,回答第8 小题。
) 8. What will Kelly do this afternoon?
A. Study at home
B. Go shopping.
C. Go swimming
听第四段对话,回答第9 小题。
) 9. How will the weather be tomorrow?
A. It’ll be fine
B. It’ll be rainy.
C. It’ll be snowy.
听第五段对话,回答第10 小题。
) 10. When does Peter go to the gym?
A. On weekends
B. On weekdays.
C. On Fridays.
听第六段对话,同答第11-12 小题。
) 11. How old is Gary?
C. Fourteen.
) 12. What is the girl going to do?
A. Learning skating.
B. Have a party.
C. Help the boy.
听第七段对话,回答第13-15 小题。
) 13. Where does the man live now?
A. In his house.
B. In his office.
C. In his friend’s house.
) 14. What kind of TV does the man want to the buy ?
A. A small one.
B. A big one
C. A cheap one.
) 15. What is the woman worried about?
A. TV’s price.
B. TV’s size
C. TV’s colour.
C. 听短文(本题有5 小题,每小题1 分,共5 分)
请根据所听内容,在每小题给出的三个选项中,选出一个能完成句子的最佳答案,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。短文听两遍。
) 16. The man felt ______ when he saw the chicken keeping up with him.
B. scared.
C. surprised.
) 17.The driver ______ but the chicken could still keep up.
A. got into another car.
B. drove faster
C. chose another way
) 18.The chicken could run up to the speed of
A. 80 km/hour
B. 96km/hour.
C. 120km/hour
) 19. The farmer bred three-legged chicken because ______.
A. they looked interesting B. his family enjoyed chicken legs C. they could run fast
) 20.From the story, we learn that________.
A. the farmer knew the three-legged chickens tasted good.
B. the farmer had become richer because of the three-legged chickens.
C. the chickens ran too fast for the farmer to catch.
D. 听填信息(本题有5 小题,每小题1 分,共5 分)。
你将听到的是一则商店公告,请你根据所听内容填写下面的信息卡。并将答案写在答题卡相应题目的答题位置上。本题听两遍。
|Loft School Uniform Store News
|How to order
|By(21)_____________, fax and mail
|Come to the store on (22)_____________
|Visit the website
|How to deliver(送货)
|Pick up at the store during (23)____________.
|Pick up at school
|Pay (24)____________ for home delivery by Canada Post.
|Phone Number: (25)_______________.
二、单项填空(本大题有20 小题,每小题1 分,共20 分)
在每小题的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并将其字母编号填写在相应位置上。
) 26. There is _______ “u” and _______ “h” in the word “hour”.
) 27. —Which do you prefer, oranges or apples?
— _______. I like bananas.
A. Yes, both
B. Neither, thank you
C. Sure, I would
D. Either, please
) 28. This is _______ backpack. ________ is on the desk.
) 29. —I am getting fatter and fatter. What should I do?
—_______ more exercise, ________ you will lose weight.
A. Do; and
) 30.—Whose T-shirt is this?
—It ________ be John’s. It’s ________ small for him.
A. mustn’t; much too
B. can’t; too much
C. can’t; much too
D. mustn’t; too much
) 31. The foreigner _______ visited our school is from Australia.
) 32. —He didn’t go to school yesterday, _______he?
— ______, he didn’t feel well.
C. didn’t; No
D. Didn’t; Yes
) 33. They don’t know if they _______the match this afternoon. If they______, they will have a party to celebrate it.
B. will win
D. will win
) 34. The teacher asked the students _______.
A. if they were interested in manatees.
B. when was Albert Einstein born
C. what they will do with the computers.
D. how many stamps they have collected
) 35. —David speaks Chinese very well.
— _______. He spends half an hour practice Chinese every day.
A. So does he
B. So he does
C. Neither does he
D. Neither he does
) 36. —__________ move it is!
—Yes! I have seen it twice.
A. What a interesting
B. What interesting an
C. How interesting a
D. How an interesting
) 37. —Jessica, why are you still here? They are all ready to start.
—I’m sorry, but I_____ when to start.
A. don’t tell
B. didn’t tell
C. haven’t told
D. wasn’t told
) 38. My pen pal said he would write to me, but I ________any letters from him so far.
A. won’t receive B. don’t receive C. haven’t received D. didn’t receive
) 39. Many students like the book Harry Potter ______by J.K. Rowling.
A. written
C. was written
D. was writing
) 40. As soon as he ______ there, he couldn’t wait _______ the computer. .
A. turning on B. turning on C. to turn on D. got to/ to turn on]
) 41. Mary, as well as her parents _______ to Hong Kong many times.
A. have gone
B. has gone
C. have been
D. has been
) 42. —What if you ________ a chance to go to England?
—Oh, I would practice speaking English as much as possible.
C. will have
) 43.We were swimming in the river ______ suddenly the storm started.
) 44. Tom is the second
________ student in his class.
A. younger
C. the youngest
D. youngest
) 45. —Im going to take my driving test tomorrow.
—________
A. Come on!
B. Good luck! C. congratulations! D. Good idea!
三、完形填空(本大题有10 小题,每小题1 分,共10 分)
通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各小题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案,并将其字母编号填写在相应位置上。
Last winter, my wife and I traveled to visit my parents in the countryside. We had taken lots of luggage (行李) but we managed to get on the train and got everything settled.
Four young men_46 in front of us in a face-to-face seat. They were about twenty years old and they were strong and 47, and I disliked them immediately. They were laughing loudly, obviously 48
themselves and they 49 a foreign language.
As the train went quickly 50 the countryside, I kept an eye on them as they talking
loudly. Sometimes they took a look in our direction. Later on two of them 51 at a small train station, the rest of them 52 to laugh and joke in their own language.
When we finally arrived at our 53 , only one of them was left on the train. He was 54 to leave too and as I walked towards him with my heavy luggage, he reached out and asked in English “Want a hand with that, mate?”
He 55 the heavier bag up the station steps for us. We were pleasantly surprised and very grateful.
) 46. A. sat
) 47. A. polite
) 48. A. helping
|B. enjoying
|C. teaching
|D. devoting
) 49. A. told
|D. talked
) 50. A. above
|D. through
) 51. A. got off
|B. got up
|C. took off
|D. got on
) 52. A. wanted
|B. started
|C. stopped
|D. continued
) 53. A. house
|C. station
) 54. A. bored
|B. worried
|C. excited
|D. frightened
) 55. A. carried
|C. brought
|D. bought
四、阅读理解(本大题共15小题,每小题2分,共30分)
Everyone wants to buy the perfect gift. Here are some very special gifts you might think about if you have a lot of money.
|A Beautiful Sailboat
|The Skimmer by Sailcraft Inc. flies across the water. The yellow sails on this bright red boat look really exciting. And the
|family of the lucky person who gets the Skimmer will be lucky, too. The boat has its own galley for making meals and it can
|sleep four people. Only $178,000.
|A Very Special Computer
|The Nell 1500 is the newest in Nell’s line of unusual computer. It’s the smallest computer in the world. It’s just 5 cm by 6
|cm. It will fit in your coat pocket, but it works like a large computer. Imagine being able to carry a computer with you 24
|hours a day! If this sounds good to you, you can get it for only $6,400.
|A Lifetime Health Club Membership
|Everyone is worried about health these days. What a better gift for someone you love than a lifetime membership at the Life
|Line Spa? The spa has everything ---
|swimming pool, weigh room, running track, and free yoga and Tai Chi classes. Life Line even has its own restaurant with
|vegetarian meals and other special meals for people on a diet. Your love one can enjoy all of this when you make a single
|payment—only $37,000 for a lifetime membership.
) 56. ________ is small but very powerful.
A. The Skimmer
B. The Nell 1500
C. The health club
D. Nothing
) 57. In the advertisement “The Skimmer” means ________.
) 58. Of all the gifts mentioned above, which one is the most expensive?
A. A Beautiful Sailboat
B. A Very Special Computer
C. A Lifetime Health Club Membership
D. A Life Line Spa
) 59. You can _______ at the Life Line Spa.
A. learn how to cook
B. have yoga classes
C. have computer classes
D. make lots of money
) 60. The best title of this passage may be “_______”.
A. Special Gift Ideas
B. How to Keep Healthy
C. A Lot of Fun
D. How to Be Rich
Music is not air. Neither is it water. But for many students, music is an important and enjoyable part of life. This can be shown from the survey on teenagers’ opinions about music.
Nearly 10,000 teenagers responded to the survey.
More than half, 52 percent say that they listen to music whenever they are free. Just 0.5 percent of students say they never listen to music. Most listen to both English and Chinese songs. But the survey shows that students have very different tastes and enjoy a number of styles. “Nowadays teenagers are diverse, and that can be seen in our tastes,” said a fifteen-year-old girl who is a pop fan but also likes the R&B of Jay Chow, a big favourite among students in the survey.
About 32 percent of students listen to pop music. Behind pop came R&B (28 percent), country (14 percent), jazz (9 percent), hip-hop (7 percent).
Only about 10 percent are rock’n’ roll fans who say that the exciting rhythm(节拍)has the power that takes their minds off school work and exams.
It is the melody rather than the lyrics or fame of singers that students like. Over 60 percent say they choose a song mainly because of the music.
“Good music makes me believe that it was written just for me—even if it is the first time I listen to it. I think that is why music is so important to young people—more than movies, more than TV.” one of the students said.
TV and movies are the main ways that students hear new songs or music. Forty-six percent of students say they are affected by music played on TV or in films. Friends (21 percent) and radio (19 percent) also play an important role in introducing them to teenagers.
Parents have the least effect on students’ tastes and do not enjoy the same music. Just three percent listen to music that their parents introduce them to. More than half of the teenagers surveyed, 54 percent, see nothing wrong with downloading music from the Internet.
) 61. What is the passage mainly talking about?
A. It’s hard to choose music you like.
B. It’s easy to be crazy about music.
C. Music really needs good lyrics.
D. Teenagers need music in life.
) 62. Which kind of music is the most popular among the teenagers?
D. We are not sure.
) 63. We can learn from the survey that ______.
A. different students have different interests in music.
B. teenagers like songs because of the fame of the singers.
C. few students listen to music introduced by friends or radios.
D. about 500 students listen to music whenever they are free.
) 64. How do the teenagers get the new information abut music?
A. From TV and movies.
B. From friends and radios.
C. From parents.
D. All of the above.
) 65. “Nowadays teenagers are diverse…” In the sentence “diverse” means _____
in Chinese.
A. 多种多样的
C. 完全相同的
D. 难以理解的
配对阅读。 左边是中心词,右边是说明。请把中心词与说明配对。并把最佳选项的字母编号写在题号前的括号里。
) 66. When you need help for your
|The Importance of Knowledge A talk between a famous teacher and|
|homework, go to the library. You may find magazines, newspapers|some students.
|and big dictionaries there. They can always help you.
|Money Isn’t Anything A talk about money with young people.
) 67. For families with children, an important problem is
|American Films An introduction to new American films.
|getting the children away from the television to do homework.
|Today’s News It tells you the important events around the world|
) 68. Even if you could buy the world, you couldn’t buy a
|every day.
|happy family, good friends or knowledge.
|Study Tools The famous teacher Lin Hui will tell you about some|
) 69. The Lost world is an exciting American film. People, |useful study tools.
|especially school students, may like it.
|Farms in the Future A program about science in the future.
) 70. People might grow plants and vegetables in the sea in|Parents Headache A seminar(讨论) with parents who have
|about 50 years.
|troubles with their children.
五、看图短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1.5分,共15分)
阅读下面短文,并借助上下文和插图补充所缺信息。每个空只能填写一个意义相符、形式正确的单词。并将答案填写在答题卡相对应题目的答题位置上。
There once lived a businessman who had a lazy son. He wanted his son to be 71________. Then he told his son, “Today, I want you to get something.”
The boy went to his mother, crying. “Help me!” His mother gave him a gold 72________. In the evening the son showed his father the coin. The father asked him to throw it into a well. The boy 73________ what he was told to.
The next day the businessman sent his wife to another town and asked his son to 74________money. This time he went to his sister, crying. His sister gave him a rupee(卢比). When his father asked him 75________he had got, the boy showed him the coin. The father 76________asked him to throw it into a well. The son did it quite readily(爽快地). The father then sent his daughter to her own house. He again asked his son to go out and work.
This time the son had to work for 77________. A shopkeeper told him that he would give him two rupees if he carried goods for him. The son finished the job. As he returned home and give his father the two rupees and was asked to throw 78________ into the well, he shouted, “Father! My 79________ body is painful and you are asking me to throw the money into the well.”
This time the businessman 80________. He was happy.
六、读写综合(本大题分为A、B两部分,共20分)
A. 信息归纳(本题共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)
请阅读以下某学校网站上关于招募志愿者的文章,根据所提供的信息,完成下列表格,把答案写在答题卡指定的位置上。
|Volunteers Needed in No.1 School
|No. 90 Church Street, San Francisco, California. Tel: 648-2055
|We are a school for children at the age of 5 –14. And we are aimed at taking care of our children in and out of class,
|providing different after-school activities for them. We are also trying to attract older children to join our voluntary
|projects to help the school and the younger ones. Here is some information about the voluntary activities in our school.
|After-school Learning Centre
|Could you help with after-school learning activities for children? If you would like to help kids work on their homework
|projects and you are free from 4:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays, please see or speak to Mary Thompson.
|School Library Book Fair
|As you know, some of the old books can be bought in our school library. We need volunteers to work three days a week to help
|sell those old books in the library. Please call the school office at 648-2055. Thank you.
|School Tour Guides
|Do you know our school well? Are you interested in being a tour guide and show the visitors around our school in the whole
|month of September? It’s very important for the school to have some good tour guides to help the visitor tour the school so
|that they can know the school better. Call Mrs. Lynn at 648-2024.
|Are you good at sports and coaching? We need sports coaches for all sports all levels, from kindergarten to Grade 8. No coach,|
|no team! If you enjoy working with children and enjoy sports, this is the perfect volunteer activity. We need you after school|
|from 4:15 p.m., Monday to Friday and every Saturday afternoon. Contact Mr. King at 648-2023.
Information Card
|The country which the school is in
|Person you need to speak if you want to help in after-school learning centre|82
|Place to buy the old books
|Time to be the school tour guide
|Mr. King’s phone number
B.书面表达(本题15分)根据要求完成短文写作,请将作文写在答题卡指定的位置上。
假设你是Jim,14岁,是这所学校的学生。你想为学校的某项志愿者活动做点事情,请根据上文的招募信息写一封申请信。
内容包括:1.简单介绍你的个人信息。
2.说明你想参加这项志愿服务活动的理由。
3.提出你的具体行动计划。
1.不能照抄原文;不得在作文中出现学校的真实名称和学生的真实姓名。
2.语句连贯,词数80个左右。作文的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Sir Madam,
Hi, I am writing to tell you that I would like to be a volunteer in our school. Let me introduce myself first.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
英语二模考试答案
一、听力理解
6-10 ABCBA
11-15 CAABA
16-20 CBCBC
21. e-mail 22. Bridge Street 23. opening hours 24. $5/five dollars 25. 514-270-6044
二、单项填空
26-30 BBBAC
31-35 CAAAB
36-40 CDCAC
41-45 DDCDB
三、完形填空
46-50 ADBBD
51-55 ADCCA
四、阅读理解
56-60 BDABA
61-65 DCADA
66-70 EGBCF
五、看图填词
71 hard-working
六、读写综合
A: 信息归纳
81. America/ the USA
82. Mary Thompson
83. In the school library
84. In September
85. 648-2023
My name is Jim. I am a 14-year-old boy who loves sports very much. I am tall and I am good at basketball so I would like to be a basketball coach for the younger students. I like to play with the younger ones because they are cute and active. If I can be a basketball coach, I will be with the team during the training time and organize the practice or matches well as I had experience coaching soccer last year. Hope to join you soon.
评分标准:
按中考档次给分,如果缺少信息点,酌情扣分。
第一档:13~15分 信息点齐全,人称无误,时态正确,意思表达完整通顺,词数够,个别语法错误。整体感觉很好,字体端正,卷面整洁。
第二档:10~12分 信息点齐全,人称无误,时态基本正确,意思表达基本完整通顺,少量语法错误。整体感觉好,字体端正,卷面整洁。
第三档: 8~9分
信息点较齐全,人称无误,时态基本正确,意思表达尚清楚连贯,有一些语言错误。整体感觉较好,字体较端正,卷面较整洁。
第四档:5~7分
涉及部分信息点,写出少量句子,意思表达不连贯,语法错误多。整体感觉较好,字体较端正,卷面较整洁。不够字数
第五档:0~4分 只写出个别单词,所写内容不符要求,语法错误很多。整体感觉不好。
该会员上传的其它文档
已有&0&条评论,共有&0&人参与,
网友评论: