shirt blouse什么意思 scarf ...

See All Product Images
Priced at sales, wholesale welcome, support mixed batch FC3009
Color: dark blue, white, chocolate brown
Specifications
Dear friends, Welcome to my shop
Dear buyers:
Please select your color and size, so as to avoid unnecessary trouble. Thank you
Color: dark blue, white, chocolate brown
SIZE: one size
Length 63cm, Bust 120cm
1 inch = 2.54cm
Description:
Top quality, 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
All of my products are 100% same as the photos,
what you see is what you get ! ! !
color: as the picture show
Condition: New
You can mix any items from my store together !!
Will Ship in 1-2 business days after receive payment.
Order and shipping
1. Please leave me a message for the exact color after payment , I will check the stock and reply you at the first moment.
2. Normally, we will free shipping the goods to you by china post air please contact with us first if you want to ship by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex or other shipping companies.
Return Policy
If item is defective, you can return for refund or exchange within 7 days after receiving.
Buyer should be responsible for shipping cost on returned items.
We will swap for a good one upon stock availability, or make a refund.
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please help to leave &Positive Feedback& and &5 Perfect Stars& for us when you receive your items and we will do the same for you. Thanks in advance!
If you have any questions regarding the transaction, before leaving any feedbacks, please contact us and give us an opportunity to find a solution. Thank you!
$ 14.34 ~ 17.02 / Piece
$ 13.44 ~ 17.02 / Piece
$ 13.44 ~ 20.16 / Piece
$ 10.08 ~ 16.8 / Piece
$ 20.16 ~ 28.0 / Piece
$ 13.44 ~ 17.02 / PieceLadies primer shirt organza scarf trendy women chiffon blouse
FOB Reference Price:
US $10 - 20
100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
12000 Piece/Pieces per
Guangzhou/Shenzhen
Product quality protection
Quick Details
Dress Type:
Casual Dresses
Age Group:
Supply Type:
OEM Service
30% wool,45% nylon,20% acrylic fibres
Fabric Type:
wool+ nylon+acrylic fibres
Long Sleeve
Anti-Static, Anti-Wrinkle, Breathable, Dry Cleaning, Eco-Friendly, Plus Size, Washable, Anti-Static, Anti-Wrinkle, Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Washable
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Model Number:
<div class="ellipsis" title="7-0
Product Type:
Shell Materialbre|:
wool+ nylon+ acrylic fibres
Age group:
long sleeve
colours for selection:
Royalblue & White & Black customer made color
S/M/L/Xl/customized sizes are welcome
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:
(1)Generally we pack goods with standard export carton and eco-friendly PE bag for inner packing
(2)Customized packaging are welcome
Delivery Detail:
Within 3 25-35 days if out of stock
Specifications
Top quality AQL 2.5 standard
Factory price
Italy original design
Qualified service
Fast delivery
&Product Description1.Form-fitting primer shirt..2.Collocated with a active organza scarf for decoration.3.Adopted with rib weave at neckline,sleeve opening and hem,not prone to distortion.4.Color: Royalblue & White & Black.5.Fabric:30% wool,45% nylon,20% acrylic fibres.&Size Chart&&& SizeShoulderBustHemSleeveSleeve openLengthF348046581657&& Brand&Name&MaxNegioSize:Color: &&customer made colorMOQ100 PiecesLead timeIf accept urgent order&YesShipment&Port:Deliver methodBy&Sea,&By&Air,&By&DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT...About UsOur CompanyGuangzhou Nico Clothing Co, LtdOur FeatureOur ProductsDress ,Skirt, Coat&Jakcet, Blazer&Suit, Blouse&TopOur serviceService acceptedBusiness type&Direct factoryOur strength&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&We&are&direct&factory&of&wedding&and&evening&dresses&with&12&year's&export&experience.We&are&sure&our&dress&is&good&enough&for&your&market.Sincerely&hope&to&cooperate&with&you&soon.Our&factory&address:&&&FAQ&Q1: What&s&your&MOQ&(minimum&order&quantity)?For&our&own&designs&available, any&quantity&is&ok.For&custom&made&designs, 200&pcs&per&design&per&colour, but&you&can&mix&S/M/L/XL&4&sizes&in&total.Q2: What&s&your&delivery&time?Within&48&hours&on&receipt&of&full&amount&of&payment&if&the&designs&are&in&stock.Generally&30-45&days&for&custom&made&orders, but&exact&delivery&time&depends&on&exact&order&quantity&and&the&production&plan.&Q3: How&do&you&deliver&the&goods&to&me?We&make&delivery&mainly&by&&it&takes&around&1&month&to&West&Europe&and&North&American,&and&about&15&days&to&Southeast&Asian.&However,&if&your&order&quantity&is&too&low&we&will&have&to&deliver&them&by&Air&courier.Q4: How&do&I&make&the&payment?For&order&value&greater&than&US$5,000&we&can&accept&30%&deposit&once&order&confirmed,&and&the&rest&to&be&paid&before&shipping.We&would&prefer&to&accept&payment&by&T/T&(Telegraph&transfer)&to&appointed&bank&account&in&China.&We&can&also&accept&small&payment&Western&Union&transfer&or&PAYPAL.Q5: Can&I&have&some&samples&from&you&before&I&buy?The&answer&is&yes, but&the&sample&charge&including&the&delivery&cost&by&DHL,&UPS,&EMS,&TNT,&or&Fedex&will&be&at&your&expense.We&normally&only&make&one&sample&per&design.Q6: Can&you&develop&and&make&our&own&designs? Can&you&do&our&own&label?Yes, we&can.&&&How to contact us&&Name: Angel Chan&Mob:+86-&&Thank you for your visiting&&&&&&
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted . If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.
Transaction Overview
Transactions
Export Markets
Transaction Details
This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .
Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Send your message to this supplier
You May Like:
US $24 - 29 / Piece
US $23 - 28 / Piece
US $23 - 28 / Piece
US $25 - 35 / Piece
US $30.0 - 50.0 / Piece
US $48.4 - 50 / Piece
US $53.42 / Piece
US $9 - 12 / Piece
US $60 - 65 / Piece
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations
You may also be interested in :
China trendy women chiffon blouse :
Trade Tools:
Similar products in other categories:
US $24 - 29 / Piece
100 Piece/Pieces
US $23 - 28 / Piece
1 Piece/Pieces
US $23 - 28 / Piece
100 Piece/Pieces
US $25 - 35 / Piece
1 Piece/Pieces
US $30.0 - 50.0 / Piece
1 Piece/Pieces
US $48.4 - 50 / Piece
100 Piece/Pieces
US $53.42 / Piece
US $9 - 12 / Piece
1 Piece/Pieces
US $60 - 65 / Piece
100 Piece/Pieces
aisn-detail225 PRODUCTS From 0 Stores
Save This Search
Information
Shopping Guideshirt blouse scarf tie belt skirt coat jacket pants shoes high heels raintcoat dress 单词翻译成中文_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 blouse什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信