这个怎么翻译啊?求英文翻译校花的贴身高手求扫帮忙啊,...

求助高手帮忙把这段话翻译成英文 - 专业外语 - 小木虫 - 学术 科研 第一站
&& 查看话题
求助高手帮忙把这段话翻译成英文
各位前辈,小弟求助你们帮忙把这段话翻译成英文,不要是用的网络翻译啊,最好自己翻译,翻译的好一点,谢谢了
根据电离理论,酸是在电离时能够产生氢离子的物质,碱是在电离时能够产生氢氧根离子的物质,当酸和碱反应时,酸中的氢离子和碱中的氢氧根离子结合生成水,这个反应叫中和反应,因此酸又可以看到在水溶液中能够产生氢离子的物质,碱可以看作在水溶液中能够产生氢氧根离子的物质。
果断谷歌翻译
谷歌翻译还比较不错,就是自己要调整语序。 according to the theory of ionization , acid is to give hydrion while base is to give hydroxide radical in ionization . when they were mixed together , hydrion from acid would react with hydroxide radical from base to obtain water , which is called neutralization reaction . Thus , acid is also regarded as something that gives hydrion in water , the same as base is condiered to be what gives hydroxide radical in water . : Originally posted by hitoli at
according to the theory of ionization , acid is to give hydrion while base is to give hydroxide radical in ionization . when they were mixed together , hydrion from acid would react with hydroxide ra ... 谢谢了
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫为个人免费站点,仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
欢迎监督,发现不妥请立即
E-mail: & QQ:8835100谁帮我翻译下这个歌词,这首歌我感觉很好听,但不知道意思,那为英语高手帮我翻译下,谢谢咯
谁帮我翻译下这个歌词,这首歌我感觉很好听,但不知道意思,那为英语高手帮我翻译下,谢谢咯
All the things that I have collected
Stones and shells
Every word in every book upon my shelves
Only form a brief description of myself
But they don't define who I am
I don't think anything can, No
If I stripped away the non-ecessities
All the damage, all the mess surrounding me
I don't crave what I have not
I don't need more than I've got
Its just me that I offer up
All I got is my body
and it's naked for you
All I got is this heart
that I'm willing to loose
I know in this life
I give it everything
All I got is this soul
and it's shedding it's clothes
Do you see who I am
now you're standing this close
You know in these arms
you're feeling everything
I'm learning what to give what to protect
To look into the mirror though I'm not perfect
It's a work in progress hasn't finished yet
Wanna be transparent see through
Not gonna hide me from you
All I got is my body
and it's naked for you
All I got is this heart
I know in this life
I give it everything
All I got is this soul
Do you see who I am
You know in these arms
I'm completely undressed
but I couldn't care less
I'm standing here possessionless
It's the only true test
when the only thing left
Is a love that is possessionless
I don't need more than I have got
Just me that I offer up
All I got is my body
and it's naked for you
All I got is this heart
I know in this life
I give it everything
All I got is this soul
Do you see who I am
You know in these arms
but I couldn't care less
It's the only true test
when the only thing left
All the things that I have collected
我收集的所有东西
Stones and shells
仅仅是石头和贝壳而已
Every word in every book upon my shelves
每句话每本书都在我的书架上
Only form a brief description of myself
在它们当中只有短短几句是关于我的描述
But they don't define who I am
但是它们却没有给我是谁下定义
I don't think anything can, No
我不觉得有什么东西能下这个定义
If I stripped away the non-ecessities
如果我把不必要的东西脱掉
All the damage, all the mess surrounding me
所有的伤害,所有的烦恼都会把我包围起来
我并不渴望我所没有的东西
I don't need more than I've got
我的需要不会多于我所拥有的
Its just me that I offer you
我所能奉献给你的只有“我”
All I got is my body
我的所有就只有一个身躯
and it's naked for you
而我把它裸露在你的面前
All I got is this heart
我所拥有的就只有这一个真诚的心
我愿意让它在你面前自由表达
I know in this life
在这个世界上
I give it everything
我把我的全部都给了你
All I got is this soul
我所拥有的就是这个灵魂
而且它正脱去它的外壳
Do you see who I am
你知道我的感受了吗?
现在你离我这么近
You know in these arms
你知道吗,在你的双臂之间
你触摸到了我的全部
I'm learning what to give what to protect
我正在了解什么应该奉献出去,什么应该留下
To look into the mirror though I'm not perfect
我看着镜子,尽管我并不完美
It's a work in progress hasn't finished yet
但它在进步,而且还没有终止
Wanna be transparent see through
我希望它是透明的,可以让人透视的
Not gonna hide me from you
那样的话,就它就不会是你看不见我内心的感受了
I'm completely undressed
我一丝不挂
but I couldn't care less
但我不能什么都不想
我毫无保留的站在这里
It's the only true test
这是对真爱的考验
when the only thing left
然而唯一留下来的东西
是那份毫无保留的爱
其他回答 (2)
我收集的一切事物::::::
所有事情,我已收集
石头和贝壳
每一个字后,我的每本图书货架
唯一形式简要介绍了我自己
但他们并不确定我是谁
我不认为什么都可以,没有
如果我剥夺非ecessities
一切损失,所有的烂摊子周围箱
我不渴望什么我还没有
我不需要超过我
它只是我,我提供了
所有我是我的身体
它赤裸裸的为您
所有这是我的心
这我愿意松散
我知道在这生活
自己的一切
所有这是我的灵魂
和它的脱落它的衣服
你看我是谁
现在你站在这种密切
你知道这些武器
您觉得一切
我学习什么给什么,以保护
调查镜子虽然我不是完美的
这是一个进展中的工作还没有完成
要透明识破
没有隐藏我要去你
所有我是我的身体
它赤裸裸的为您
所有这是我的心
这我愿意松散
我知道在这生活
自己的一切
所有这是我的灵魂
和它的脱落它的衣服
你看我是谁
现在你站在这种密切
你知道这些武器
您觉得一切
我完全脱去衣服
但我不能不在乎
我站在这里possessionless
它是唯一真正的考验
是爱,是possessionless
我不渴望什么我还没有
我不需要超过我有
刚才我说,我提供了
所有我是我的身体
它赤裸裸的为您
所有这是我的心
这我愿意松散
我知道在这生活
自己的一切
所有这是我的灵魂
和它的脱落它的衣服
你看我是谁
现在你站在这种密切
你知道这些武器
您觉得一切
但我不能不在乎
我站在这里possessionless
它是唯一真正的考验
是爱,是possessionless
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家哪位英语高人帮忙给我翻译一下下面这段话,感激不尽啊!_百度知道
哪位英语高人帮忙给我翻译一下下面这段话,感激不尽啊!
商业企业自有品牌在国外已有几十年的发展历史,正日益受到大型零售企业的重视。欧美的大型超级市场、连锁商店、百货公司, 几乎都出售自有品牌的商品, 并受到消费者的青睐。在积极地推动零售商业务增长的同时,自有品牌正在成为零售商手中的锐利武器。本文从概述零售商自有品牌的发展历史与现状出发, 讨论了我国零售商自有品牌创建的必要性, 指出我国零售企业在实施品牌战略过程中的一些问题,并为我国零售行业在品牌的建设与提升方面提供了一系列有价值的参考建议。
Private Brand in foreign countries for decades of development history, is increasingly subject to the attention of large retailers. Europe's large supermarkets, chain stores, department stores, almost all of its own brand of goods sold, and by consumers. Actively promote the growth of retail business, while retailers own brand is becoming a sharp weapon.This paper outlines the development of own-brand retailers, history and current situation, discuss the creation of our own-brand retailers, the need to point out that retail enterprises in China brand strategy process in the implementation of some of the problems, and the retail industry for our brand construction and upgrading to provide a series of valuable reference for advice.
其他类似问题
一下下的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分求—英语翻译:汉译英~ 论文急用 请高手帮忙翻译,网络的不来啊 要自己翻译的
高分求—英语翻译:汉译英~ 论文急用 请高手帮忙翻译,网络的不来啊 要自己翻译的
内容摘要:在社会发展中,饕餮纹饰是一种社会产物,是人们想象出来并描绘出的代表一定含义的纹饰,它所代表的是当时那个朝代的最具体的社会现象。论文主要从商周时期饕餮纹饰的发展过程中获取饕餮纹饰的特征,比如:功能性质的变化、饕餮纹饰表现的形式、纹饰的样式以及纹饰发展的结构等。对饕餮纹饰再进一步的了解,可以从饕餮纹饰的四个方面一一阐述:功能、形式、样式、结构进行对饕餮纹饰的剖析,加深对饕餮纹饰的印象,并能够对商周时期的社会发展有稍微的描写。
从饕餮纹饰的涵义、来源、纹样、消逝的原因逐一入手,明确两代时期饕餮纹饰发展的过程。根据上述得出的结论,从饕餮纹饰发展的顶峰着眼,认真分析饕餮纹饰在商代时期的具体体现。商周两个朝代分属不同的社会,作为两个社会过渡的两个朝代,社会制度以及人文理念必然会发生质的改变,然后根据商周两代朝代变更等各方面的原因阐明饕餮纹饰逐渐由盛到衰的原因,从因果关系中说明饕餮纹饰的发展变化是由当时社会制度以及图腾崇拜所紧密联系。关键词:饕餮 商周时期 青铜器 饕餮文化 纹饰艺术
Abstract: In social development, gluttonous decoration is a social product, is that people imagined and depicted the meaning of the representatives of some decoration, it represents that dynasty was the most specific social phenomenon. Thesis from the Shang and Zhou dynasties gluttonous patterns into the development process for gluttonous decoration features, such as: changes in functional properties, gluttonous decoration in the form of performance, style and decoration decoration development structures. Decorative patterns on the gluttonous further understanding of ornamentation from the four aspects of gluttonous elaborated: function, form, style and structure of the ornamentation of the analysis of gluttonous, gluttonous deepen the impression of decoration, and able to Shang and Zhou dynasties and social development description slightly. Tantalizing decoration from the meaning of the source, pattern, disappearing one by one the reasons for starting a clear two generations during the development process gluttonous decoration. Based on the above conclusions, from the peak of gluttonous decoration development focus, careful analysis of gluttonous decorated in a concrete manifestation of the Shang period. Shang and Zhou dynasties belong to different social, as two social transition of the two dynasties, the social system and the human concept of qualitative change is bound to, and then change the Shang and Zhou dynasties dynasty to various reasons such as decoration gradually clarify the gluttonous from prosperity to decline because, from the causality described the development and changes gluttonous decoration is the social system and totem worship at the close. Key words: gluttonous gluttonous culture of Shang and Zhou Period Bronze Decorative Arts
的感言:多谢
其他回答 (1)
Abstract: in the development of society, gluttonous grain is a social product, is the people imagine and delineate represents a certain meaning, it represents the grain that is the most specific dynasty social phenomenon. Paper mainly from the shang period in the development process of great grain for gluttonous grain characteristics, such as: the functional properties of change, of form, the great decorative pattern and decorative grain in the development of the structure, etc. To further understand gluttonous grain, grain from the four aspects of the final paper: one function, form and style, the structure of grain for gluttonous grain, deepen the impression of gluttonous, and able to shang period of social development is slightly.
From the meaning of the source and gluttonous grain, grain, by reason of the vanishing of two generations gluttonous grain clear during the process of development. According to the above conclusions from the development of grain, makes analysis on top, shang period in gluttonous grain. Shang dynasties belong to different social transition, as two of the two dynasties, social and cultural concept of social system inevitable qualitative change, then according to the shang dynasty changes of two generations of each respect such as decorative clarified by the great cause of the failure gradually to reason, from causal relationship in the development and change of the grain that makes the social system and is linked by totem worship.
Keywords: gluttonous, shang period, bronze ,gluttonous culture ,decorative arts
仅供参考
等待您来回答
外语领域专家高手帮忙翻译啊_百度知道
高手帮忙翻译啊
After the Second World War respect to the independence of states has gradually been embodied in international law in the form of treaties as well as customary 1aw. The International Court of Justice, the successor of the PCIJ, confirms the principle that ‘independence’ is an integral character of statehood and the independence of any state is not to be compromised by any other state. In the Nicaragua v. the United States case(1986)the Court declared that‘in international law there are no rules, other than such rules as may be accepted by the state concerned, by treaty or otherwise, whereby the level of armaments of a sovereign state can be limited, and this principle is valid for all states without exception’.
第二次世界大战之后的国家独立,逐步融入国际法律形式的条约以及1aw惯例。国际法庭的继任者,PCIJ的原则,确定的是不可分割的独立建国,性格独立的国家是不妥协的其他国家。在尼加拉瓜v。美国案例(1986)法院宣布'in国际法律没有规定以外,这些规则都可以接受的状态,通过协商或者其他的武器,一个主权国家的时间是有限的,这一原则是有效的,所有的国家都无一例外的。这是在词典查的,因该不会错
其他类似问题
英译汉的相关知识
其他2条回答
经过第二次世界大战尊重各国的独立,已逐渐体现在国际法中的条约的形式以及习惯法律。在国际法院,国际常设法院的继任者,确认的原则,'台独'是构成国家的综合性质,任何国家的独立是不被任何其他国家受到损害。在尼加拉瓜诉美国案(1986年)中,法院宣布that'in国际法,没有任何规则,除了可能由有关国家在条约或其他方式,接受这些规则,即在一个军备水平主权国家都受到限制,这一原则是所有国家无一例外地有效'。
第二次世界大战之后的国家独立,逐步融入国际法律形式的条约以及法律惯例。国际法庭的继任者,PCIJ的原则,确定的是不可分割的独立建国,性格独立的国家是不妥协的其他国家。在尼加拉瓜,美国案例(1986)法院宣布'在国际法律没有规定以外,这些规则都可以接受的状态,通过协商或者其他的武器,一个主权国家的时间是有限的,这一原则是有效的,所有的国家都无一例外'
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 校花的贴身高手求扫 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信