my pen pal英语作文is l___

据句意和首字母提示填
据句意和首字母提示填入所缺单词.1.—Is t______ your pencil?&&& —Yes,it is.2.—How do you s______ pencil?&&& —P-E-N-C-I-L.3.What's this in E______?4.I put my ruler,pen and e______ in the pencil case.5.E______me.Do you know where my pen is?
iudollco2966
1.this/ that&&2.spell&&3.English&&4.eraser&&5.Excuse
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码填空 My pen is broken,I want to buy a one
填放哪啊?没空的地方啊?My pen is broken,so I want to buy a new one.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码试题分析:red可作为名词和形容词,作为形容词是红色的,形容词前不需要冠词;作为名词是红色,抽象名词,不可数.不能加冠词.句意:我的钢笔是红色的.可知用形容词作表语.故选A.
考点:词性辨析
点评:英语单词的一个特点就是一词多义,一词多性,即一个单词可以有多个不同词性的用法。因此我们首先要详细了解这些单词作为不同词性的含义及用法,尤其注意其比较特殊的用法,然后结合语境选择正确答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
Hello,boys and girls! Nice to &&l&&&you! My flame &2 &Alice Smith.I am a&&3&.I am a 13.Look, &4 &&this? It’s a photo &&5 &my family.These are my parents and this is my&6&,Linda.She is 9.My mother is a teacher in a &&7&.My father is a teacher ,too.My pen is red.and Linda’s ruler is &&8&。too.Our &&9 &number is 826-9167.You call &10 &us at it.I love my family.【小题1】A.thankB.meetC.excuse D.look【小题2】A.amB.isC.are D./【小题3】A.fatherB.brotherC.girl D.boy【小题4】A.WhatB.What’sC.How D.How’s【小题5】A.inB.atC.toD.of【小题6】A.sisterB.motherC.friend D.aunt【小题7】A.pictureB.photoC.school D.family【小题8】A.redB.greenC.black D.white【小题9】A.cal"B.IDC.QQ D.telephone【小题10】A.callB.foundC.spell D.lost
来源:学年安徽桐城黄岗初中初一上期阶段测试(一)英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
My pen is ______. A.redB.a redC.the redD.red a
来源:2016届浙江慈溪育才中学第一学期11月月考七年级英语试卷(解析版)
题型:句型转换
1.My pen is in the pencil-box.就划线部提问
_______ _______ your pen?
2.Is it on the sofa?改为复数形式
______ _______ on the sofa?
3.Dale’s baseball are yellow and red. 就划线部提问
_______ _______ are Dale’s baseballs?
4.She doesn’t have a soccer ball.改为肯定句
She ________ a _______ ball.
5.We play volleyball.改为由let开头的祈使句
________& ________ volleyball.
来源:2016届江西永修外国语学校七年级上学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
&从II栏中选出I栏中各句的正确答语,有两个多余选项。
1. Is
this a pen?
2.Where
are your brothers?
3.What
color is your pen?
4.Do
you like vegetables for lunch?
5..How
are your family?
A.It’s black.
B.We are fine,thanks.
C.No,it isn’t.My pen is red.
D.Yes,they are healthy.
E. They are in Beijing.
F.That sounds relaxing.
G..No,it’s a pencil.
6.Is this a pen?
7.Where are your brothers?
8.What color is your pen?
9.Do you like vegetables for lunch?
10.How are your family?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!I l()my pen,but the pen in the lost and found case isn't my pen的空如何填
改密死吧212
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What colour is your pen? in
扫描下载二维码根据句意填空 1.
根据句意填空
1.she’s my s______Mary.2.This is a p______of my family.3.I l______my mother very much.4.She is my pen f______ Emma.5.My father’s brother is my u_____.6.My mother’s sister is my a______.7.T______ are his brothers.8.Thank you very m______.9.S_____is my sister ,Jill.10.—Is Lucy your d______?&& &&&&& — Yes ,she is .
亡灵氖抢36
1.sister 2.photo 3.love 4.friend 5.uncle 6.aunt 7.They 8.much 9.She 10.daughter
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 my pen pal英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信