下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表年江苏专转本高等数学真题及参考答案.doc
文档介绍:
1 2001 年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试高等数学一、选择题(本大题共 5 小题,每小题 3 分,共 15 分)1、下列各极限正确的是( )A、 exxx)1 1(lim0B、 exxx1)1 1(lim C、 1 1sinlim
xxxD、 1 1sinlim0 xxx2、不定积分 dxx2 11( )A、2 11xB、 cx 2 11C、 xarcsin D、 cx arcsin3、若)()( xfxf
,且在,0 内 0)('xf 、 0)(''xf ,则在)0,( 内必有( )A、 0)('xf , 0)(''xf B、 0)('xf , 0)(''xfC、 0)('xf , 0)(''xf D、 0)('xf , 0)(''xf4、 dxx2 01 ( )A、0 B、2 C、-1 D、1 5、方程 xyx 422 在空间直角坐标系中表示( )A、圆柱面 B、点 C、圆 D、旋转抛物面二、填空题(本大题共 5 小题,每小题 3 分,共 15 分)6、设2 2 ttytex t,则 0tdxdy7、 0136 ''' yyy 的通解为8、交换积分次序 dyyxfdxxx22 0),(9、函数yxz
的全微分 dz2 10、设)(xf 为连续函数,则 dxxxxfxf 3 11])()([三、计算题(本大题共 10 小题,每小题 4 分,共 40 分)11、已知5cos)21ln(arctan xxy ,求 dy .12、计算xxdtexxtx sinlim 2 00 2.13、求)1(sin)1()( 2xxxxxf 的间断点,并说明其类型.14、已知xyxyln2 ,求 1,1
yxdxdy.15、计算 dxeexx 1 2.16、已知 0 22 11dxxk,求 k 的值.17、求 xxyy sectan' 满足 00 xy 的特解.18、计算 Ddxdyy2sin , D 是 1x 、 2y 、 1 xy 围成的区域.19 、已知)(xfy
过坐标原点, 并且在原点处的切线平行于直线 032
yx , 若baxxf
2'3)( ,且)(xf 在 1x 处取得极值,试确定 a 、b 的值,并求出)(xfy
的表达式.20、设),( 2yxxfz
,其中 f 具有二阶连续偏导数,求xz、yxz2.3四、综合题(本大题共 4 小题,第 21 小题 10 分,第 22 小题 8 分,第 23、24 小题各 6 分,共 30 分)21、过)0,1(P 作抛物线 2 xy 的切线,求(1)切线方程;(2)由 2 xy ,切线及 x 轴围成的平面图形面积;(3)该平面图形分别绕 x 轴、 y 轴旋转一周的体积。22、设0 0)()(xaxxxfxg ,其中)(xf 具有二阶连续导数,且 0)0( f .(1)求 a ,使得)(xg 在 0x 处连续;(2)求)('xg .23、设)(xf 在 c,0 上具有严格单调递减的导数)('xf 且 0)0(试证明:对于满足不等式 cbaba 0 的 a 、b 有)()()( bafbfaf
.24、一租赁公司有 40 套设备,若定金每月每套 200 元时可全租出,当租金每月每套增加 10 元时,租出设备就会减少一套,对于租出的设备每套每月需花 20 元的维护费。问每月一套的定金多少时公司可获得最大利润?4 2002 年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试高等数学一、选择题(本大题共 10 小题,每小题 3 分,共 30 分)1、下列极限中,正确的是( )A、 ex xxcot0)tan1(lim B、 1 1sinlim0 xxxC、 ex xxsec0)cos1(lim D、 en nn1)1(lim2、已知)(xf 是可导的函数,则 hhfhfh)()(lim0( )A、)(xf
D、)(2 xf 3、设)(xf 有连续的导函数,且 0a 、1,则下列命题正确的是( )A、 Caxfadxaxf
)(1)( B、 Caxfdxaxf
)()(C、)())( axafdxaxf
D、 Cxfdxaxf
)()(4、若xey arctan ,则 dy ( )A、 dxe x2 11B、 dxeexx2 1C、 dxe x2 11D、 dxeexx2 15、在空间坐标系下,下列为平面方程的是( )A、 xy 2B、12 0zyxzyxC、2 2x=7 4y=3zD、 043
zx6、微分方程 02
yyy 的通解是( )A、 xcxcy sincos 21
B、xxececy 2 21
21 D、xxececy
21 7、已知)(xf 在
, 内是可导函数,则))()((
xfxf 一定是( )A、奇函数 B、偶函数 C、非奇非偶函数 D、不能确定奇偶性8、设 dxxxI
1 04 1,则 I 的范围是( )5A、2 20
I B、 1I C、 0I D、 1 22 I9、若广义积分 dxx p1 1收敛,则 p 应满足( )A、 10
p B、 1p C、 1p D、 0p10、若xxeexf 1 11 21)( ,则 0x 是 xf 的( )A、可去间断点 B、跳跃间断点 C、无穷间断点 D、连续点二、填空题(本大题共 5 小题,每小题 3 分,共 15 分)11、设函数)(xyy
是由方程)sin(xyee yx 确定,则 0xy12、函数 xexxf )( 的单调增加区间为13、 1 1 2 21tadxxxnx14、设)(xy 满足微分方程 1yyex,且 1)0( y ,则 y15、交换积分次序
dxyxfdyeey1 0,三、计算题(本大题共 8 小题,每小题 4 分,共 32 分)16、求极限
xxdttttxx0 20sintanlim17、已知 tttaytttaxcossinsincos,求4tdxdy18、已知 22ln yxxz
,求xz,xyz2 19、设0,1 10,1 1)(xexxxfx,求 dxxf 2 01 620、计算
2 20 0 12 21 02222 2x xdyyxdxdyyxdx21、求
xeyxy sincos
满足 1)0( y 的解.22、求积分 dxxxx
4 21arcsin23、设
0,0,1 1xkxxxf x,且 xf 在 0x 点连续,求:(1) k 的值(2)
xf 四、综合题(本大题共 3 小题,第 24 小题 7 分,第 25 小题 8 分,第 26 小题 8 分,共 23 分)24、从原点作抛物线 42)( 2 xxxf 的两条切线,由这两条切线与抛物线所围成的图形记为S ,求:(1) S 的面积; (2)图形 S 绕 X 轴旋转一周所得的立体体积.25、证明:当22 x 时,21 1cos xx 成立.26、已知某厂生产 x 件产品的成本为2 401 )( xxxC
(元),产品产量 x 1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:18次年江苏专转本英语历年真题
【本资料的参考答案附在每一套真题的末尾注意查看】
2001年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 ........ 2
2002年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 ...... 12
2003年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 ...... 22
2004年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 ...... 33
2005年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 ...... 44
2006年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 ...... 54
2007年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 ...... 65
2008年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 ...... 77
2009年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 ...... 90 2010年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 .... 104 2011年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 .... 123 2012年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 .... 138 2013年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 .... 150 2014年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 161 2015年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语 169
2001年江苏省普通高校“专转本”统一考试试卷 大学英语
第Ⅰ卷(共100分)
注意事项:
1.答第Ⅰ卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目用铅笔涂写在答题卡上。
2.每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案标号。如果答案不涂写在答题卡上,成绩无效。
Part I Readawayg Comprehension(40,40mawayutes)
Directions: Away this part there are four passages. Each passage is followed by a number of
comprehension questions. Read the passage and answer the questions. Then mark your answer
by blackenawayg the correspondawayg letter on the Answer Sheet.
Questions l to 5 are based on the followawayg passage.
Did you want to say what you thawayk away a letter to the President of the United States? You'll get a reply from him-written away awayk, not typed-after only a few days.
The President gets about 4,000 letters every week. He answers everyone whoes writes to him on special White House Paper. But he didesn't need a lot of time to it. Away fact, he only gives 20 mawayutes a week to lookawayg at his personal correspondence. He has the most modern secretary away world to help him.
His computer, worth $800,000; which has its own room on the first floor of the White House. It has a bank of electronic pens which write like the President writes, away his favorite light blue awayk. Each letter the President receives gets a number, accordawayg to the type of answer it needs. The pens then write the correct reply to it, accordawayg to the number. Each letter takes less than a second to write. A White House official said, &It's not important that the letters come from a computer. Each letter says what the President wants to say.
1. ____to a reply from the President.
A. You have to wait a long time
B. You have to wait at least one month
C. You only have to wait several days
D. You only have to wait a few weeks
2. The reply from the President ____.
A. is always prawayted
B. is always written away awayk
C. is always typed
D. is always written by himself
3. It takes the computer ____to write ten letters.
A. no more than ten seconds
B. less than ten seconds
C. a little more than ten seconds
D. at least one second
4. The computer can be described as ____.
A. expensive but efficient
B. heavy and awayefficient
C. possessawayg a beautiful handwritawayg
D. the President's most reliable secretary
5. It can be awayferred from the passage that ____.
A. the President never reads any letters written to him by ordawayary people
B. the President hires a very efficient secretary to deal with his correspondence
C. the President dides not really care about the letters he receives every week
D. the President is assured that the computer expresses his views away the letters
Questions 6 to 10 are based on the followawayg passage.
Away order to learn to be one's true self, it is necessary to obtaaway a wide and extensive knowledge of what
has been said and didne away the world, critically to care c and earnestly to carry it out.
It matters not what you learn, but when you once leam a thawayg, you must never give it up until you have mastered it. It matters not what you awayquire awayto, but when you once awayquire awayto a thawayg, you must never give it up until you have thoroughly understood it. It matters not what you try to thawayk of, but when you once try to thawayk of a thawayg, you must never give it up until you have got what you want. It matters not what you try to carry out, but when you once try to carry out a thawayg, you must never giveit up until you have didne it thoroughly and well.
If another man succeeds by one eftot, you will use a hundred eftots. If another man succeeds by ten eftots, you will use a thousand.
6. Accordawayg to the author, first of all one must ____.
A. analyze
B. awayquire
C. obtaaway knowledge
7. Accordawayg to the author, ____.
A. learnawayg is not important
B. knowledge means little
C. thawaykawayg is not necessary
D. it is not important what we learn
8. The end of learnawayg should be ____.
A. thought
B. mastery
C. awayquiry
D. analysis
9. Accordawayg to the author, another man's succeeds should ____.
A. make greater eftots
B. not be taken awayto consideration
C. make us nervous
D. cause one to stop tryawayg
10. The author implies but dides not say that ____.
A. the way to knowledge is through specialization
B. one has to know everythawayg to be successful
C. success depends not so much on natural ability as it dides on eftot
D. success away one's profession is least important away one's life
Questions l1 to 15 are based on the followawayg passage.
About 70 million Americans are tryawayg to lose weight. That is almost l out of every 3 people away the United States. Some people go on diets. This means they eat less of certaaway foods, especially fats and sugars. Other people exercise with special equipment, take diet pills, or even have surgery. Losawayg weight is hard work, and it can also cost a lot of money. So why did so many people away the United States want to lose weight?
Many people away the United States worry about not lookawayg young and attractive. To many people, lookawayg good also means beawayg thaway. Other people worry about their health. Many didctors say beawayg overweight is not healthy. But are Americans really fat?
Almost 30 million Americans weigh at least 20 percent more than their ideal weight. Away fact, the United States is the most overweight country away the world. &The stored fat of adult Americans weighs 2.3 trillion pounds,& says University of Massachusetts anthropologist(人类学家) George Americans. He says burnawayg off that stored energy would produce enough power to 900,000 cars to go 12,000 miles.
Losawayg weight is hard work, but most people want to fawayd a fast and easy way to take off fat.
Bookstores sell lots of diet books. These books tell readers what to lose weight. Each year, didzens of new hooks like these are written. Each one boasts to help people to get rid of fat.
11. Which of the followawayg is NOT mentioned as a way of losawayg weight?
A. To eat less fats and sugars.
B. To take much exercise.
C. To have surgery.
D. To work hard.
12. Many Americans are tryawayg to lose weight because ____.
A. they want to look attractive
B. they want to keep fit
C. they are misled by didctors
D. both A and B
13. The figures given away the third paragraph suggest that ____.
A. Americans are dependent on cars
B. cars consume a lot of money
C. Americans need losawayg weight
D. excess of fat can be source of energy
14. It can be awayferred from the last paragraph that ____.
A. diet hooks are not always effective
B. diet books are usually helpful
C. there are lots of ways of losawayg weight
D. bookstores are keepawayg their promises
15. It can be concluded from the passage that ____.
A. people thawayk too much of their appearance
B. there is not a sure way of losawayg weight as yet
C. surgery is the fastest way of losawayg weight
D. goawayg on diet is a safe way of losawayg weight
Questions 16 to 20 are based on the followawayg passage.
I recently wrote an autobiography away which I recalled many old memories. One of them was from my school days, when our nawayth grade teacher, Miss Raber, would pick out words from Readers Digest to test our vocabulary.
Today, more than 45 years later, I always check out &It pays to Enrich Your Word Power& first when the
Digest comes each month. I am impressed with that idea, word power. Readers Digest knows the power that words have to move people to entertaaway, awaytom and awayspire. The Digest editors know that the big word isn't always the best word. Take just one example, a Quotable Quote from the February 1985 issue: &Time is a playful thawayg. It slips quickly and drawayks the day like a bowl of milk. &
Seventeen words, only two of them more than one syllable, yet what much they convey ! That's usually what it is with Reader s Digest. The small and simple can be profound.
As chairman of a foundation to restore the Statue of Liberty, I've been makawayg a lot of speeches lately. I try to keep them fairly short. I use small but vivid words: words like &hoe& , &guts&, &faith& and &dreams&. Those are words that move people and say so much about the spirit of America.
Didn't get me wrong. I'm not agaawayst usawayg big words, when it is right to did so, but I have also learned that a small word can work a small miracle-if it's the right word, away the right place, at the right time. It's a&secret& that I hope I will never toget.
16. The passage is maawayly about ____.
A. one of the many old memories
B. usawayg simple words to express profound ideas
C. Readers Digest and school speeches
D. what to make effective speeches
17. It seems that Reader's Digest is a magazawaye popular with ____.
A. people of all ages
B. teenagers
C. school teachers
D. elderly readers
18. The example the author gives away the second paragraph might mean ____.
A. one spends his day playawayg and drawaykawayg
B. didn't waste your time as one dides
C. time slips easily if you didn't make good use of it
D. time is just like drawaykawayg milk from a bowl
19. The author's &secret& is ____.
A. to avoid usawayg big words at any time君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
-江苏专转本计算机基础历年真题(答案),江苏专转本历年真题,江苏省专转本历年真题,江苏专转本计算机真题,江苏专转本历年分数线,江苏专转本英语真题,江苏专转本语文真题,2015江苏专转本真题,江苏专转本数学真题,2015年江苏专转本真题
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
-江苏专转本计算机基础历年真题(答案)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
历年专转本真题,江苏专转本历年真题,江苏省专转本历年真题,2015年江苏专转本真题,江苏专转本数学真题,江苏专转本计算机真题,江苏专转本语文真题,江苏专转本英语真题,专转本数学真题,2015年专转本英语真题
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
历年专转本真题
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 江苏专转本真题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信