walking in the sunn shone warmg...

一段英语短文,All the animals laughed and laughed.The spider worked and worked.In the morning,the sun came up slowly.It shone on the wed.The wed was beautiful in the sunlight_百度作业帮
一段英语短文,All the animals laughed and laughed.The spider worked and worked.In the morning,the sun came up slowly.It shone on the wed.The wed was beautiful in the sunlight
一段英语短文,All the animals laughed and laughed.The spider worked and worked.In the morning,the sun came up slowly.It shone on the wed.The wed was beautiful in the sunlight
翻译:所有的动物都在尽情的笑着,蜘蛛辛勤地工作着.早上,太阳缓缓地升起.它(太阳)照在(蜘蛛)网上,(蜘蛛)网在阳光中显得异常美丽. PS: wed 还是 web?
所有的动物都在欢笑着,蜘蛛在不停地工作着。在早晨,太阳懒懒也出来,它照射在WED上面,它在阳光下显得是如此的漂亮。PS:WED没见过这单词啊,不好意思,
所有的动物都笑啊笑啊。蜘蛛织啊,织啊。清晨,太阳慢慢爬上来,照在蜘蛛网上。阳光下蜘蛛网非常美丽。Gainesville Sun ( February 19, 1964 )1.the operator pressed the switch and the lights ___on.a.would come b.came c .were coming d.had come .参考答案为D,为何不选B?2.WHEN I REACHED THE PEAK,THE SUN ___.A.shone b.shines c.has shone d.was shining.参考答案为B,为何不选D?3.eve_百度作业帮
1.the operator pressed the switch and the lights ___on.a.would come b.came c .were coming d.had come .参考答案为D,为何不选B?2.WHEN I REACHED THE PEAK,THE SUN ___.A.shone b.shines c.has shone d.was shining.参考答案为B,为何不选D?3.eve
1.the operator pressed the switch and the lights ___on.a.would come b.came c .were coming d.had come .参考答案为D,为何不选B?2.WHEN I REACHED THE PEAK,THE SUN ___.A.shone b.shines c.has shone d.was shining.参考答案为B,为何不选D?3.every time he came to me,he__tell me he was busy.a.would b,is going to c,will d.is to.参考答案为B,为何不选A?4.I feel as if my head__on fire.a.is b.were c.has been.d.were参考答案为c,为何不选B?
1.the operator pressed the switch and the lights ___on.a.would come
c .were coming
d.had come .选B.为过去式.且与pressed the switch时态一致.如选d, 为过去完成式,表示灯开的动作发生于钦开关之前,显然有问题.操作员按下开关,灯亮了.2.WHEN I REACHED THE PEAK,THE SUN ___.A.shone
c.has shone
d.was shining.答案为D, 显然为过去进行时.表示过去正在发生的动作.我到达山顶时,阳光灿烂.3.every time he came to me,he__tell me he was busy.a.would
b,is going to
d.is to.答案为A.过去经常性的动作,(将会,总会)表示意愿. b为现在计划,打算在将来做的事情.每次他来看我都会说他很忙.4.I feel as if my head__on fire.a.is
c.has been.
d.were答案为B/d,因为一样.虚拟语气.与现在事实相反.我觉得好象头着了火.
1过去完成式
2强调正在升起
3强调经常性 不仅过去会 现在也会 而且B表示瞬时性 即将到来的 表明时间短 4是个虚拟语句对现在的虚拟用现在完成式
希望满意!
是哪个老师给你的答案?正确的答案是:1 B2 D3 A4 D/B
下次不要给标准答案,不然都开始牵强附会地往上面套了。第一题:B。前后时态一致。第二题:D。第三题:A。would的一个用法就是指习惯性的动作。第四题:B。该句应为虚拟语气。我的答案和你的一样,但是我觉得你的参考答案有问题。...he,lose his pen,he,go sighting in the city,when还有几题我做好了,When the sun shone,we were coming out.She was working in a factory when the city was liberated.I was seeing him while he was crossing the street._百度作业帮
he,lose his pen,he,go sighting in the city,when还有几题我做好了,When the sun shone,we were coming out.She was working in a factory when the city was liberated.I was seeing him while he was crossing the street.
he,lose his pen,he,go sighting in the city,when还有几题我做好了,When the sun shone,we were coming out.She was working in a factory when the city was liberated.I was seeing him while he was crossing the street.
he lost his pen when he went sighting in the city
后几题对吗
我觉得没什么问题
你的回答when是连接短暂性动作的,应该用一般过去式吧
对呀,我用的就是过去式呀,后边不是用的went吗,sighting 在这里是动名词,意思是观察,你觉得有什么问题吗?
When he went sighting,he lost his pen.or When going sighting,he lost his pen.
he is _the bedroom _his pen. she _ _ _sing english songs whensearching……for wasn't able tosun shone on tip of the tree《memory》是谁唱的_百度知道
sun shone on tip of the tree《memory》是谁唱的
What A Wonderful World原唱:Louis ArmstrongI see trees of green, red roses too 我看见绿的树也有红色的玫瑰I see them bloom for me and you我看见它们为你和我开花。And I think to myself what a wonderful world.我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界I see skies of blue and clouds of white我看见蓝的天,白的云The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night那受祝福的白天,珍贵的黑夜And I think to myself what a wonderful world.我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky那彩虹的色泽,在空中是多麼的美丽Are also on the faces of people going by也映在路过行人的脸上I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do我自见朋友们在握手相问好不好They're really saying I love you.他们实是在说著我爱你I hear babies cry, 我听见婴儿在啼哭I watch them grow我看著他们在长大They'll learn much more than I'll never know他们将学得比我所知的更要多And I think to myself what a wonderful world我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.是的,我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
tip的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 walking in the sun 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信