其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Site Overview
Last updated: 1 year ago
It is very good!
is currently online, it has been registered for 9 years. Google's PageRank is 1/10. One of the servers is hosted in New York, United States and the address of the server is 66.6.40.14.
Smile Till The End
2.5/5.0 Stars
Advertisement
Site Status:
Content Encoding:
IP Address:
Server Location:
New York, United States
Traffic Graph
Traffic Ranks
Reach per million internet users
Pageviews per million internet users
Daily Pageviews per Visitor
Bounce Rate(Percentage)
Global Rank:
Pageviews:
Pageviews/User:
Date Range:
Domain Name
This is the domain name information about . With this information, you will know that it has been registered for 9 years, will expire on 8 Jun 2023, was registered on the website , etc.
Domain Name:<
Domain Age:9 years 133 days old
Time Left:2,791 days 1 hour 50 minutes 52 seconds
Name server:
ns1.p03.dynect.net (208.78.70.3)
ns4.p03.dynect.net (204.13.251.3)
ns3.p03.dynect.net (208.78.71.3)
ns2.p03.dynect.net (204.13.250.3)
Domain Status:
clientUpdateProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientDeleteProhibited
Updated Date: 22:06:40
Creation Date: 22:11:40
Expiration Date: 22:11:40
Sponsor:MarkMonitor, Inc.
Sponsor URL:
Whois Server:
Recently Viewed
Recently Analyzed
2015 All Copyright (C)谁知道TillTheEnd的中文歌词跪求
谁知道TillTheEnd的中文歌词跪求
  歌曲:endoftheroad(中英对照)  歌手:boyziimen  (spoken)  girluknowwebelongtogether.女孩,你知道我们都彼此属于对方.  ihavenotime4u2beplayingwithmyheartlikethis.我再没时间玩这种爱情游戏.  u'llbemineforeverbaby,ujustsee.你将永远属于我,你知道的.  (verse)  webelongtogether.我们都彼此属于对方.  anduknowthati'mright.你也知道我是对的.  whydouplaywithmyheart.为何你要玩弄我的感情.  whydouplaywithmymind?为何你要扰乱我的思绪.  saidwe'dbeforever.你说过我们将永远在一起.  saidit'dneverdie.你说过我们的爱永不停息.  howcouldulovemeleavemeneversaygoodbye?你怎可即爱着我却又连不肯告别就离开了?  whenican'tsleepatnightwithoutholdingutoight.在彻夜无眠的晚上没有你在我怀里.  girl,eachtimeitryijustbreakdowncry.每每令我心痛得淌泪.  paininmyhead.我是如此地痛苦.  oh,i'dratherbedead.以至我宁可死去.  spinnin'aroundaround.心绪不宁..  refrain:  althoughwe'vecome2theendoftheroad.即使我们都走到了路的尽头.  stillican'tletugo.我仍然不想让你走.  it'sunnatural,ubelong2me,ibelong2u.你属于我,我也属于你,这是多么自然.  come2theendoftheroad.来到路的尽头.  girl,iknowureallyloveme.女孩,我知道你其实真的爱我.  ujustdon'trealize.只是你自已还没意识到罢了.  u'veneverbeentherebefore.你只是从未到那儿罢了.  it'sonlyurfirsttime.这是你的第一次吧.  maybei'llforgiveu,hmm.或许我应该原谅你.  maybeu'lltry.也许你应该努力.  weshouldbehappytogetherforever,ui.我们应该永远快乐地在一起,就你和我.  willulovemeagainlikeulovedmebefore.你会否再爱上我,就像以前那样.  thistimeiwantu2lovememuchmore.但愿这次你比以往更爱我.  thisiunderstandjustgo2mymind.我对你的爱永远存在.  andbabyjustdon'tleaveme,don'tleaveme.宝贝,请不要离开我.  (spoken)  girli'mhere4u.女孩,我在这儿等你.  allthosetimesofnightwhenujusthurtme.虽然那些晚你伤我是如此地深.  andjustrunoutwiththeotherfellow.虽然你跟别人跑了.  babyiknewaboutit,ijustdidn'tcare.宝贝,我都知道,只是我不去理会罢了.  ujustdon'tunderstandhowmuchiloveudou?你从不明白我爱你有多深?  i'mhere4u.我在这儿等你.  i'mnotout2gooutcheatonuallnight.我不打算再整晚外出闲逛,并对你不忠.  justlikeudidbabybutthat'sallright.就像你过去那样,一切都过去了.  hey,iloveuanyway.我无论怎样都爱你.  andi'mstillgonnabehere4u.我将一直在这儿等你.  tillmydyingdaybaby.直到我死去.  rightnow,i'mjustinsomuchpainbaby.现在我是如此地痛苦.  cozujustwon'tcomeback2me.因为你不会再回到我身边了.  willu?justcomeback2me.你会吗,再回到我身边.  yes,babymyheartislonely.是的,宝贝,我心灵空虚.  myhearthurtsbaby.我心已碎.  i'mfeelpaintoo.痛苦无边.  babyplease.宝贝,求求你.  andbabyjustdon'tletmego.宝贝,不要让我离开.
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号lwillbewithyoutilltheend什么意思_百度知道
lwillbewithyoutilltheend什么意思
提问者采纳
l will be with you till the end我会陪你到最后
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
I will be with you till the end. 我会陪你到最后。I will be with you till the end (of the world). 我会陪你直到世界末日。I will be with you till the end (of my life). 我会陪你直到我生命的尽头。
l will be with you till the end. 我会一直和你在一起直到结束。/我会陪你到最后。
我将陪你到最后
我会一直陪你到最后
我会陪你到最后
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 till the end 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。