谁帮我做几道高二英语选择题题?

请帮我做几道英语选择题吧,并做简要分析.( ) 1.I am looking forward ______ you.\x05A.seeing B.to see C.to seeing D.see( ) 2.Japan is _____ the east of China.A.in B.on C.at D.to( ) 3.Can you tell me the difference ______ late and lately?\x05A.between B.among C.under D.below ( ) 4.What about _____ for a walk?\x05A.go out B.to go out C.going out D.to going out( ) 5.I suggested______ the meeting.A.put off B.putting off C.to put off D.to putting off( ) 6.Do you study English ____the daytime or ____ night?\x05A.at,at B.in ,in C.at,in D.in,at ( ) 7.He ______ home late yesterday.\x05A.reached B.arrived at C.got to D.reached to( ) 8.He is ____ clever boy that everyone likes him.\x05A.so B.such C.so a D.such a( ) 9.He used to ____ in the city,but he is used to ____ in the country.\x05A.live,live \x05\x05 B.living,living \x05\x05C.live,living\x05\x05 D.living,live( ) 10 He finished his homework,he ________ a letter.A.went on writing B.went on to write \x05 C.went on with writing D.kept on writing
1.C look forward to doing sth.2.D 隔海的两地之间的关系用to3.A 两者之间用between····and4.C what about doing sth5.B 6.D 7.A 8.D 9.C 10.B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
C D A C B D A D C B
1、C这里的to是介词,所以要用动名词形式2A
3A 4A 5A 含suggest的虚拟语气 6D 7A 8D so后要直接接形容词 9C 他过去住在城市里,但是他已经习惯了生活在农村 10A
扫描下载二维码请帮我做几道英语选择题,并简要说明下原因1.She asked me if i knew( )A.whose pen it was B.Whose pen was it 2.You must remember( ).A.what your mother said B.What did your mother say C.your mother said what D.what has your mother said 3.Did you know( A.what your mother said B.what did your mother say C.your mother said what D.what has your mother said4.Could you tell me( A.when will they leave Beijing B.when would they leave Beijing C.when they will leave Beijing D.when did they leave Beijing 5.I don’t know( ).Can you tell me,please?A.how the two players are old B.how old are the two players C.the two players are how oldD.how old the two players are6.I was told( )Bill Gates was thirteen he began to play with computers.A.that how B.that when C.when that D.how that7.He thinks( ) very important to learn English well.A.this B.that C.it D.its
1.A if 引导的从句做了句子的宾语,故为宾语从句,从句要用陈述句语序,即谓语动词要放在主语 之后 2.A 只有A 的语序是对的5 ACD6.B 该题是从句中又有一个从句的情况,that引导的从句做了told的宾语,是宾语从句,而整个宾语是由时间状语从句构成的,整个句子意思是 我被告诉比尔盖茨十三岁时就开始鼓捣电脑7.C 这是一个固定句型,think 后边有that 时,构成从句,故后边应为一个完整的句子,本题中that后边还要加 it is,不加 that 时,就用 it,it 在这里称为形式宾语
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
为您推荐(广告)
前6题都是考宾语从句的知识,大部分都是要注意用陈述句语序。第七题是it充当形式宾语。
扫描下载二维码帮我做几道英语选择题(初二)1.The bale Danube is __music.A.western rock
B.Chinese traditional
C.western classical
D.Chinese pop2.The good news that he will visit my home makes me__A.exciting
D.coldest3.It's even__yhan yesterday.You'd better wear warm clothes.A.hot
D.coldest4.His family__Disneyland and took alot of photos.A.take around him
B.took him around
C.take he around
D.took around him5.An orchestra is a large group of musicians__play classical music together.A.when
D.who6.The monitor told us__here tomorrow.A.when to come
B.when come
C.when came
D.come when7.How many__have you writtrn in the past two years?A.music
C.piece of music
D.pieces of music8.__I"m fired of your endless e on!
B.Be careful!
C.Give me a break
D.Don"t worry!
尾崎玛利亚
为您推荐:
为您推荐(广告)
扫描下载二维码谁帮我做几道英语选择题?1.The Internet has become part of___lifeA.everydayB.every dayC.every day's2.The story___about fifty years ago.A.happenedB.was happeningC.would happen3.You can't___how surprised I was when I saw the little,girl's paintingA.imagineB.supposeC.explain
卖身呢°189
1.aeveryday 是形容词 every day 一般做时间状语 every day's 貌似没有这样的用法2.a句子的意思是:这个故事发生在大约五十年前.属于过去式,B,C选项分别是过去进行时和将来时3.a句子的意思是:你无法想象我当时看到这个小女孩的画有多惊讶suppose是猜想,料想的意思 explain 是解释的意思,故选a
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我解决几道大一英语选择题帮我解决几道大一英语选择题In_____ofallthedi-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣}

我要回帖

更多关于 高二英语选择题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信