``when you step intoi go into yo...

DiRT Rally
Topic Details
Pedals and shifter problems
Hello,I use a Fanatec Porsche GT3 RS wheel, Fanatec Clubsport CSR Elite pedals and a Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter. Each one is directly plugged in via USB. All three devices work perfectly fine in any other sim.In Dirt Rally, when I set my controls for throttle, brake, clutch, shift up and shift down the game will recognize each one. However when I go into a stage, none of them will react at all. When I go into the calibration menu (why is this not available in the main menu???) I can calibrate the wheel just fine, but when it comes to calibrating the pedals and the game asks me to depress all the pedals and then push any button, depressing any pedal will count as a button-push and end the calibration with no pedals calibrated. The shifter won't react either way.Another problem: My TrackIR does seem to work fine in the cockpit view, however, the default button in TrackIR to reset the view is F12, which works perfecty in any other sim, even on steam. In Dirt Rally F12 will just take a screenshot and not reset TrackIR's view. Again: other sims on steam do not have this problem. I'm used to that button after years and years of using TrackIR, as I'm sure other people are as well. Please disable the screenshot function when TrackIR is detected just like other racing sims on steam do.
Showing - of
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 10 Sep @ 12:36pmPosts: 2
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteTopic Details
game stuck in connecting :(
seriously why now
Showing - of
Weird! I'll be passing it along to Craig. Can you tell me more about it? Was it after you entered your name, or beforehand? Is it after you click on anything specific?
well i got to offline in steam and then online and the game works,so it is as soon as you start the game is says connecting.. and does not move from thereOriginally posted by :Weird! I'll be passing it along to Craig. Can you tell me more about it? Was it after you entered your name, or beforehand? Is it after you click on anything specific?
i did not click anything and when i go into task manager it says the game is still running
Do you have an anti-virus? if so check it isn't blocking it from accessing the internet. There are a few anti-virus software's that do this with most new games. i have avg free do it works now as i have restarted steam
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 20 Sep @ 11:40amPosts: 7
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websitePercy Scott的《Back Home》 歌词_百度知道— When I the sa
lesperson always follows me around.— &I have th
e same experience. The way the shop assistant behaves is&&_____ annoys people a lot.
A.&&which&& B.&&where&& C.&&how&& D.&&what
小楠哥哥167
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码When you like me,I say that what is what,when yo_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 when you step into 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信