请问:The boy bespokee in...

您要找的是不是:
adv. 开玩笑地;诙谐地
He wrote -- and this too is in the packet -- he wrote: Listen, Diodati, but in secret lest thy blush, and let me talk to you grandiloquently for a while.
他写道--这也在阅读材料里--他写道:,听着,迪奥达蒂,但要悄悄的,以免你会脸红,让我对你说说大话。
The boy spoke in whisper lest Mr. Hall would blame him.
男孩很小声说话,惟恐霍尔先生责怪他。
At the end of the day I hasten in fear lest thy gate be shut
最后我才急忙赶来,唯恐你的门已经关上
He wrote -- and this too is in the packet -- he wrote: Listen, Diodati, but in secret lest thy blush, and let me talk to you grandiloquently for a while.
他写道--这也在阅读材料里--他写道:,听着,迪奥达蒂,但要悄悄的,以免你会脸红,让我对你说说大话。
And besides that, lest that not be enough to make sure everyone can succeed in a course like this, we have a very diligent teaching fellow who not only likes to scribe the courses lectures.
另外,为了让大家都能,学好这门课,我们有一个很勤奋的助教,他很乐意记录下课程教案。
We also drop the lowest score on a problem set and also lest in my appeal in the last lecture in this sounds a little too tailored to only those less comfortable realize too those more comfortable as we'll see today.
我们会划定最低分数,正如今天你们将看到的,这样做很照顾学习吃力的学生,今天大家就可以看到这一点。
But, an ASEAN diplomat sniffs, Indonesia should keep its own ambitions in check, lest the tables are turned in future.
Put differently, the right to emigrate compels fundamental reform in oppressive societies lest too many — especially the brightest and best educated — in the society elect to leave rather than tolerate such oppression.
Furthermore, it has abstained from taking action against Hamas's new army in Gaza, lest an Israeli offensive somehow weaken Fatah.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改! 高中英语必修1单词拼写练习_英语_高中教育_教育专区。必修 1 单词拼写练习(2) Unit 1 1. He is an e___ of China Daily, so he often received a lot...  高中英语必修1单词拼写全套训练1_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高中英语必修一单词拼写训练 Unit 1 1. Let Harry play with your toys too, Clare---you must learn...  高一英语 人教版 必修1 单词拼写练习_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Book One 单词拼写练习 100 题 (用 1-5 单元新学词汇) 1. Many top leaders are c___ abou...  高中会考英语单词拼写练习_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高中会考英语单词拼写练习 练习一 1. The famous a___ Zhang Baizhi thrilled her fans on the opening ceremo...  高一英语单词拼写专项练习[1]_英语_高中教育_教育专区。M1单词拼写专项练习一. 单词拼写(根据首母或中文) (满分10分) 1.They could see thunder and lightning ...  高中英语单词拼写训练_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。青春博学 诚爱精勤 青春之露教育 高考英语单词拼写精练 50 题 1、I can’t wait so you had better give ...  高一英语单词拼写练习_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高一英语单词拼写练习 unit 1 1. Do you love ___ (徒步旅行) or traveling by bike ? 2. The reader have...  高一英语单词拼写练习专练_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。单词拼写题 1.It’s not easy for many students to find a job after ___(毕业) from colleges...  人教版高一英语必修3单词拼写练习附答案_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。英语必修 3 单词拼写练习附答案 Unit 1 1. More and more ___ (农业)products are ...503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
nginx/0.8.54}

我要回帖

更多关于 bespoke 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信