china.cai.tea中文声卡是什么么意...

┠lee大兵小将hom┨力宏那首china white歌词翻译成中文是什么意思_王力宏吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:725,885贴子:
┠lee大兵小将hom┨力宏那首china white歌词翻译成中文是什么意思收藏
Yeah China White Listen Yeah Yeah I got a feeling someone's gonna get hurt Selling your soul for a bag full of purified dirt It's gonna stretch your diamond rings to sell to And it's all over when the fat lady sings You're stupid selling up the neighbourhood You've pick the wrong place, brother, for dealing your goods You're going down fool, I promise you that I'll hit you twice, even for you can flinch, that's a fact Coz you are punking, coming into my town I've got no patience for you I don't care how many guns you got Coz I got Kung Fu and a badge I'll be wooping your ass From Shanghai to LA China White China White, I'm gonna take you down China White China White, And I'll be messing 'round China White China White, Before my chance is gone China White China White, Come on Come on Coz you've been killing since the day you've born Offering good times bought and sold like a whore How many innocents will share your disease before you You took the mother from an innocent child Under the covers left her body defiled And now you're showing up my part of town I wanna take you down Take you down China White China White, Nobody's gonna stop me, man I got a feeling someone's gonna get hurt Selling your soul for a bag full of purified dirt It's gonna stretch your diamond rings to sell to psurie street And it's all over when the fat lady sings You're stupid selling up the neighbourhood You've pick the wrong place, brother, for dealing your goods You're going down fool, I promise you that I'll hit you twice, even for you can flinch, that's a fact Coz you are punking, coming into my town I've got no patience for you I don't care how many guns you got Coz I got Kung Fu and a badge I'll be wooping your ass From Shanghai to LA China White China White, I'm gonna take you down China White China White, And I'll be messing 'round China White China White, Before my chance is gone China White China White, Come on Come on China White China White, man, I'm seeing this shit China White China White China White China White
帮个忙,谢谢
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
不知道哎、&&&&&&&&&&&
看到英语就头疼
网络有翻译你自己去搜索
4L没有没有呀、、、米有搜到呀、
这首歌好震撼啊~~
中国白&&&& 听着&&&& 我感到有人会受伤的&&&& 卖掉你的灵魂为一整袋的灰尘&&&& 它会把你的钻戒卖掉&&&& 那个胖女人唱歌时,一切都完了。&&&& 你愚蠢的出卖光了你的邻居&&&& 你选错了地方,兄弟,处理你的货物&&&& 你正变成傻瓜,我向你保证&&&& 我得揍你两次,即使你能退缩,这是事实&&&& 在我眼里你是废物&&&& 我没有耐心&&&& 也不在乎你有多少枪支&&&& 因为我有功夫和徽章&&
先翻译这么多,刚回家坐下,还没换衣服哪。
这个翻译挺好。楼主少词。
额。。。我不知道
Yeah~China White 耶,中国的白粉Listen 听啊~Yeah~Yeah 耶耶~~I got a feeling someone's gonna get hurt 我有一种感觉有人将会受伤Selling your soul for a bag full of purified dirt 竟为了一堆看似纯净的垃圾出卖你的灵魂It's gonna stretch your diamond rings to sell to psurie street 在纯洁的大街上炫耀你的钻戒And it's all over when the fat lady sings 当富婆唱歌时,大家都附和她You're stupid selling up the neighbourhood 你愚蠢的伤害了领居的感情You've pick the wrong place, brother, for dealing your goods 兄弟,你贩毒是找错地方了You're going down fool 你将堕落成败类I promise you that I'll hit you twice, even for you can flinch 我发誓将会连续击溃你,即使你想退缩that's a fact Coz you are punking, coming into my town 这是事实因为你以坏的形象来到我的城市I've got no patience for you 我对你没有耐心I don't care how many guns you got 我不管你有多少武器Coz I got Kung Fu and a badge 因为我有中国功夫和信念I'll be wooping your ass 我将会鞭打你这个蠢驴From Shanghai to LA 一直从上海到洛杉矶China White China White, I'm gonna take you down 我将会锉锉你的锐气China White China White, And I'll be messing 'round 我将会到处追踪你China White China White, Before my chance is gone 在我的机会消失前China White China White, Come on Come on 中国的白粉 来吧~Coz you've been killing since the day you've born 因为你在你出生的那天你的灵魂就已经死了Offering good times bought and sold like a whore 你像妓女一样提供买卖关系How many innocents will share your disease before you rest in peace 为此有多少天真无邪的小孩会因你承受痛苦,而你却若无其事的休息You took the mother from an innocent child Under the covers left her body defiled 你从一个还在襁褓中天真的孩子哪儿抢走了母亲并玷污了她,无声无息的让他的灵魂腐败And now you're showing up my part of town 现在你却出现在我城市的某个地方I wanna take you down Take you down 我想要打倒你China White China White 中国的白粉, Nobody's gonna stop me, man 没有人会阻止我的China White China White, 中国的白粉man男人, I'm seeing this shit 我正看着你这个垃圾!China White China White...中国的白粉~ 中国的白粉~
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置: &
time in china是什么意思
中文翻译中国时区中原标准时间:&&&&n. 1.时,时间,时日,岁月。 2.时候,时刻;期间; ...:&&&&In =【化学】 indium (铟). :&&&&n. 瓷器;瓷料,白瓷土,瓷质黏土。 a piece o ...
例句与用法1.The spring festival is the most festive time in china在中国春节是最喜庆的节日。 2.For asia next day service cut - off time in china中国各地亚洲翌日派递截件时间3.On the turning of the view on noumenon at modern times in china论中国哲学本体论的近代转向4.Is this your first time in china周奔驰:你是第一次来中国么? 5.Study on the situation of old aged medical service on time in china中国高龄老人就医及时性状况研究6.Once upon a time in china 》 - -从前在中国《黄飞鸿》 7.On relation between the communication of peotry and music in ancient time in china看古代诗的传播与音乐之关系8.Once upcoming a time in china series in 3 dvd boxset , digitally remastered手法创新打得漂亮最悦目的黄飞鸿系列9.On the particularity of private economy exploitation at present time in china论我国现阶段私营经济雇工剥削的特殊性10.Anna had a great time in china . unfortunately , she is leaving soon安娜在中国玩得很开心。遗憾的是她很快就要走了。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
china marine shipping agency是什么意思
中文翻译中国船务代理公司:&&&&n. 瓷器;瓷料,白瓷土,瓷质黏土。 a piece o ...:&&&&adj. 海的,海上的;海事的,海运的;海军的;生在海中 ...:&&&&n. 1.装货;船运;海运;航运;装运;运输。 2.航行 ...:&&&&n. 1.动作,作用;行为;动力,力量;媒介。 2.经办 ...
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
darjeeling tea是什么意思
中文翻译大吉茶大吉岭茶大吉岭红茶:&&&&n. (印度)大吉岭茶。 :&&&&n. 1.茶;茶叶。 2.茶树。 3.茶水;茶汤。 4. ...
例句与用法1.If flowers don ' t appeal , the company also offers fennel , pepper and darjeeling tea如果你对花朵系列不感兴趣,他们还准备了茴香系列、辣椒系列和印度大吉岭茶系列。
相邻词汇热门词汇A few years ago,people found a big salt mine in China.的中文意思是什么啊?_百度知道
A few years ago,people found a big salt mine in China.的中文意思是什么啊?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
您好,这句话的中文意思是:几年前,人们在中国发现了一个大型盐矿。满意就采纳吧。
数年前人们在中国发现一个很大的矿
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 声卡是什么 的文章

更多推荐